Child rapist with 200+ suspected victims

Lmao, you guys seen this?

rt.com/uk/345165-christian-pedophile-malaysia-cambodia/

gee I wonder how ISIS didn't recruit him yet

Other urls found in this thread:

christiantoday.com/article/christian.paedophile.richard.huckle.why.the.whole.church.must.respond/87438.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He had the decency to do it in a non white shithole, rather than the Paki and Afghani scum.

If you ever wanted to make some big money, just paedobait religious leaders, then let the info leak out to some vigilantes anyway. Christcucks, mudslimes or kikes; they're all at it.

Am I mistaken, or is there a subset of British people who are pretty prone to pedophilia? It runs rampant in the BBC, government and police forces - is it just us? Does Germany or France have this sort of issue too?

try again.

and mudslimes, christcucks and holykikes - same fucking garbage, came from same sandshithole.

Wow, it's almost like he's a sick freak whose actions are perceived as sick by his own culture and his own family. Note how his mother didn't say, "Well, the Bible says it's ok to rape children if they're nonbelievers."

#notallchristians

If he was a Catholic he was simply following tradition

Until those pedo rings come to light.

Untermenschen. After we've separated ourselves from the other races, we can deal with the rot within.

The fuck is it with bongistan and kiddie fiddling?
First Westminster, then rotherham and now this.

Rotherham was done by Pakistanis though, hardly comparable

Yep, hardly comparable indeed.
This will probably make headlines (or at least stay a float in the presses) were as we've seen the other story claimed to be false and shoveled to the side in the news.
One should juxtapose this with the other case and show the hypocrisy.

Nice try, you worthless sack of shit.

Oh, Tor works again, I see.

Well, in all cases britbongs don't really seem to care about kids it seems. Sometimes they let foreigners do it, sometimes they do it themselves.

He is not white though. He is mixed at best.

christiantoday.com/article/christian.paedophile.richard.huckle.why.the.whole.church.must.respond/87438.htm

Looks completely white, but a mix of different European tribes. Also obviously Anglos are much more prone to being pedophiles and Jew lovers than other Europeans.

Yep. One accurate stereotype of whites would be we love to snitch; even on our own family.

He kinda looks like one of my roommates and he is mix between a cuban and a russian.

This is why you don't race mix.

He is about as white as this guy.

If he was a Christian, not just a person from a traditionally Christian place, can I see some proof of his parish or his parish priest. This seems like some counter-signally hit piece to obfuscate the paki rape gangs in the England.

ISIS is against pedophilia. Homosexually, at least.

I guess that's why their innitiation rituals involve getting raped by their superiors.

He's not a christian by definiton. The bible is full of condemnation for this sort of demonic behavior.

Every kind of shitskins will ficki ficki anything even if it has a dick and will say it wasn't gay. Arab in particular.