Make America White Again

archive.is/i1czW

It's fine to LARP about what kind of a country we'd like to live in, but at some point we should start planning for practical steps for getting there other than RWDS.

If we did have a president who was good at making deals, and willing to put America first, the solutions would turn out to be a lot easier than anyone imagined.

VOTE TRUMP!

That's how you Make America White Again.

this is literally impossible unless you manage to come up with technology that makes you invulnerable to modern warfare.

No it isnt. It's a step but not a solution

That technology is forth generation warfare which makes war as we know it obsolete. If whites were not pussies and we're willing to bite the bullet and fight a loosing war for 10 years they could have a country. If goat herding imbred retards in afganistan could do it we could.

There is only one solution tbh

I have a few ideas outside of rwds, but they would require red pilled policy makers:

1. Repatriation. This would most likely require a financial incentive/imbursement
2. Eugenics. Incentivize white families to have kids, others not to.
3. Proper propaganda and education for both 1 and 2.

it's simple
economy improves, much more jobs
slowly chip away at welfare
and only the "good ones" are left

Just ban feminism.

God is on our side.

See maps. Compare.

Thank you, Zika.

It will forever be a dream, OP.

you mean Biblical Jew god?

That time has come and passed.

I want to move soon.

What is the whitest county / state that's in the north [I hate heat and love cold] that's a red state?

Green Bay, WI?

That's where I live. It's more brown than britbongistan.

No time for fantasies.

What would happen if Trump declared one of the US states as a preserving ground for white ethnicity and only whites were allowed to live in there?

The US national debt would be paid of entirely by salt sales.

Maine is a very white state, and has good real estate prices. It's also quite pretty.

You better genuinely love the cold though.

Maine picked Cruz.

I "heat" my house to 60 in winter. My room us usually between 50 and 60 during winter. Some nights it gets colder. I absolutely love the cold.

Isn't Maine a liberal state? It voted for Cruz which is liberal.

kek

I wonder whether it would be flooded or literally nuked. It would also be very interesting to see whether it would start flourishing more than other states and raise to the top in education and sink to the bottom in murder rates and that kind of thing.

So Maine has almost no crime?

You basically summarized the linked article.

It would go through a short period of a large "depression" while people got used to it. Like 25 years but it would be top heavy in that the first 5 - 8 would be the depressionyest.

After that it would become completely self-reliant. Though that depends on where it is. CA for example. couldn't survive 30 seconds on it's own. It would run out of water immediately. The rocky mountain states, the rust belt, the great plains, the midwest, the northeast, the northern east coast states would all be fine. Oh and the PNW.

Yeah, just apply the same principles to all groups and it works. The great challenge to a white America is political will. Will there be leaders who have the balls to bring racial questions to the debate?

I love Trump, but I don't think he's redpilled on race, unfortunately. We're going to have to plan for a post-Trump movement I think.

I think a plan for redpilling Trump on race must include both making the case for why multiculturalism is harmful, and also providing concrete, actionable steps for reversing it.

Many people are focusing on the former, but I've seen relatively little work on the latter.

Concrete ropes wouldn't work well.

But shoes might.

Concrete shoes?

What are we all now, Italian?

Wouldn't it be funny if all non-whites were part of the concrete for the new mega-city Trump would build?

It's pretty simple. One needn't even be overt. You have only to make your allies' political enemies a proxy by which you create animosity toward your own.

Here's a quick something just to give you a sense of what I'm talking about.

This man gets it.

You could get rid of a lot of (((problematic people))) by revoking the US citizenship of all dual citizens. And it's conceivable under an America-first presidency.

Have many White children, do everything possible to not pay taxes that go to non Whites, do everything possible to spend as little money as possible that end up going to non Whites, don't be a consumer, be more frugal, make things yourself, buy used, buy from local small shops, catalog White business, promote to other Whites to do the same. Weave a White only existence through non White infested America.

Start with revoking their security clearances. That would be much easier to accomplish politically while still having an immediate positive effect.

Part 2 of the article will incorporate this.

You don't even need a law, you just start enforcing existing law strictly. The State Department currently has a "if you didn't know you forfeit US citizenship when you apply for foreign citizenship, we'll pretend you didn't apply for foreign citizenship" rule.

Immigration freeze, deport illegals; eventually, deport green cards; how much attrition of the population of citizens whose families immigrated recently do we want to go back?

End all government spending programs that amount to income transfers, jail all criminals, get as many low IQ as possible sterilized.

Past that - what are our biggest stretch goals? Restriction of the franchise? Polygamy?

Maine is one of the safest states in the country. Okay gun state and property is pretty cheap if you don't mind living a bit of distance away from small towns. Though you needing a gun would be pretty unlikely anyway seeing as how it's the whitest state in America.