EU ID CARDS FOR SOCIAL MEDIA

The European Commission Wants You To Log Into Social Media Accounts With Govt-Issued ID Cards

archive.is/gN5QD

"The European Commission plans to attack citizens’ right to online privacy, insisting that state-issued ID cards should be used to log into platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, and even Uber."

—————————-

I'm amazed at how further along the leftists are in Europe compared to America, but this is a road map of what they will try to do here. Europe is going full blown totalitarian.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/A3ejJ
youtube.com/watch?v=IF_qd78hYXY
archive.is/SyKCH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's called a proxy, but you can't proxy around government id for a login unless you steal one from someone.

This will be sold as "protecting women" or some shit, but it's just about preventing people from dissenting against immigration.

This is it, they know they're fucked unless they can get full totalitarian censorship world order before Trump makes America great again and/or people start leaving the EU.

Wow almost as though the EU is a new Soviet Union that wants total control over the smallest aspects of its subjects' lives.

I have to wonder what they'll do next, I mean banning cash is obvious, but what else? Build "zones" in countries that require tolls to travel around? Ban all personal vehicles and only allow autonomous cars to drive people places? Food restrictions based on IDs so the slaves live longer to serve their masters?

Possibilities are almost endless.

What the fuck is going on over there Euros?

t. cobcerned burger

Probably evict people under fishy circumstances and forcing mudslimes to move in those houses will be their next step

well i read some shit a while ago about the EU looking edible insects as a staple food source because it was to hard/expensive to keep up with normal meat production

they're already doing that to Germans

When Trump wins, let the right wing yuropweenies come to you and help you all to Make America Great Again.

Sucks to be a EU citizen amirite :-^).

t. Swissfag

The free market will fix this.
Also prepare for a new wave of normies.

EFTA 4 LYFE

That's pretty much a given. I enjoy shitposting about them from time to time since we all love shitposting about any nation that isn't our own but after reading I don't even have the heart to do it anymore. Yids are turning Europe and all the nations of the EU into a 3rd world country. Feels real bad man.

Europe fell to communism in 1945. The truly amazing thing is how long America resisted.

nah, processing is t expensive, let the goym eat it raw

We can thank the Founding Fathers for the Bill of Rights. It's not perfect, but it's put the brakes on government relative to Europe.

Just promise us this burger:
After Trump nukes western europe we the slavs can inherit it's remains.

I'd be surprisingly okay with that, as a swedefag.

And that makes me sad.

This one was a joke right?

lolno

A piece of paper means nothing compared to the mind that looks at it.

The EU has its own European "bill of rights", the European Convention on Human Rights, but instead of banning the government from infringing on individual/state freedoms, it is a tool for the EU courts to override the member-states, expand the EU's powers and restrict personal freedom.

Americans deserve the credit for limiting their government. They haven't done it fully, but far more than Europeans. Even Brits have fallen and are still falling in the direction of Europe far more than Americans are.

Sweden will also be nuked and turned into snow mongolian metal music producing stadium.

Nope. Have you seen the movie "In Time"?

The thing you mentioned already exists, that's why I asked if it was a joke.

Yea, the Constitution needs work for further limit government. We'll fix it after the happening.

none of my friends use social media

limiting*

Oh I didn't know, I've never been to Europe.

YOU WANT TO HAVE INTERNET FROM AN ISP?

Well well well, are you mentally fit to be able to be allowed to use such a technology? hmmm

We don't like the internet, it's not even allowed to connect to our continent so we replaced it with the European Intranet. Logging in with your European ID is mandatory.

We have thought agents ugh i-i-i mean uhm anti-hate speech moderators standing by to correct you. If you exhibit to much free think we will cut off your internet remotely and court order you to visit our mandatory 2 month re-education camp. Visits include Aushwitz, Neurenberg, Anne Frank house and other assorted bullshit.

The jew and his jewish ways, it's coming! Pepper your angus!

correction: landowners realized they could squeeze more out of the govt than from the average german tried and succeeded in getting muzzies on their property
what I mean is, I imagine next step in their master plan is to actually force individual nations to give home to a bunch of them rather than just hoarding them wherever they can

Insects have a very high protein content. The only reason not to raise them as a meat substitute (other than the ick factor) is the ecological damage they'd cause if they ever escaped.

I don't get it. Is this going to be an ID for each social media website? Or for a portal to reach the Internet? Because if it's for a website, why not just host it outside of country. And if they ban it, pull a pirate bay and change addresses or such. There has to be a stupidly easy workaround. But then again, normies are retarded….

It's not about the protein. If your population has reached such a point that insects seem like a good idea, maybe mass immigration and the cult of infinite growth is wrong.

I mean, semen has a lot of protein but you don't see people suggesting we start milking the NEETS

That's actually a wet dream of mine. Swedish government runs out of money. Hospitals and the few remaining police stations are manned by volunteering former workers, but eventually the supplies will run out. Muslims will take over a few neighborhoods. The state collapses. There is only a land area known as Sweden with 10 million people. A terrorist organization emerges and takes control of the muslim areas expanding outward. There will be a terrorist attack done on Finland by this organization.

There's a news broadcast about the army mobilizing. I get a letter from the Finnish Defence Forces. Corporal user, it's time.

Of course it would be: Israel is a true nation-state, everything the EU hates and wishes to be.

Then it would be shut down already, then the citizens here would be allowed to critize the "muh 6000 million jews" holocau$t.

But this is not the case you dumbass.

Finland is less than 1% muslim. Eat shit.

The EU funds Palestinian terrorists, denigrates and demonizes Israel, and facilitates antisemitis boycotts with product labeling.

So Jewish. At least when your tinfoil hat keeps out any thoughts of evidence or reason.

The more they tighten their grip, the more people will resent them.

Yea, and you'll be surrounded and outnumbered by 100% mudshits eventually

So?

Obama bashes Israel all the time and doesn't get along with Netanyehu. The United States is still very much under Jewish heel

All jews should emigrate to zion to be pushed by arabs into see, PRAISE KEK

i feel sorry fot those faggots who have an social media account.

so you are only allowed to post "truths", that are true, not hurtful, legal, necessary and kind

they didnt think this through, didnt they

Fucking hell, they're going all-out. Can't help feeling there's a hidden larger element to all this. If what I suspect is true, war-time and racial conflict propaganda is going to spike soon. This might be them pulling the pin off the fury grenade to bait for wars. They're likely confidence people will be too busy fighting among themselves to object to something far worse. Like how SOPA was a intentional controversy to exhaust people from fighting TPP.

Brace yourselves, it may be happening.

Wew lads. Eurape is always far from freedom.
*eats delicious burger, cradles AR-15 a little tighter*

It's like they want everyone to leave as quickly as possible.

All thank to the USA, you moron.

And we are already reacting and almost revolting, while you in your 60% white country, you are just scratching your balls

No you all are cancer and can't even popular revolt in nations with shit military that can't compete with a US militia of a single state. The fuck we need you here where a revolt here is instant massive fubar and we at least want to avoid it because it won't improve our situation where we just need more activism.

Just stay there.

Sunday follows Saturday.

Yes slavbro. We will drink in Bavaria the one place we wont nuke.

I'd milk a NEET if I knew one.

Get ready Eurobros

America might nuke us
Russia might invade us
Islamic, nigger and traitorous commissars might kill us

It's time to make history.

I'm fucking done with this shit.

I'll spend the night setting up a nice proxy for myself and delivering a complete tutorial for all tech illiterates on how to do it. And then I'll be setting up a secured imageboard to be used for emergency purposes, and provide equal instructions.

Dark times are coming, we need to get fucking ready.

I'm on it, collecting money to flee to Trump's America.

They're reaching too far too fast. This may spark a revolution. At least I hope it does.

This. Brexit is the key tipping point. If you don't act immediately after Brexit regardless of its outcome, you're very much fucked.

this will make women and trans folk unsafe

undocumented humans will be denied interwebs

Hymie, mudshits can't even survive in Finland.
Your stupidity truly knows 0 bound, kike.

It should have already.
All of it should have, eons ago.
Too many people are still asleep.
How many of their daughters and wive have to be raped and killed before they finally wake up? How much of their freedom must be taken away? How much suffering must they allow themselves to be dipped into before they realize every single thing they aare doing by allowing these evil fucking kike and mudshits to survive on god's Earth is WRONG?

Maybe the human experiment ends in failure after all…

revolution*

Leftism, judaism, Soviet Union 2.0, Tumblr IRL, SJW mental illness codified into law, mass immigration invasion, dismantling of our culture and traditions, feminism, gay shit, trans shit, emasculation, Cultural Marxism, bluepilled idiots.

Pls send guns.

Trump is the most kosher motherfucker since…fuck i don't even know who fucking beats him in jew-approval ratings. This fucker signaled to the jews he'll get boots on the ground in Syria. Trump becoming President is just business as usual.

you've never even eaten a burger

That's good to know, would you prefer an improvised explosive device or the good ol' shotgun & string?

Yuropoor amateur cook here; burgers are shit, real American traditional cuisine is where it's at.

You guys easily own the world of stews, fast-food can only cry bitch tears.

people say the US is cucked but at least we can't be arrested for a political opinion…yet.

No, you are just socially shunned and forever become a pariah

And you could fight against it by claiming it would endanger in the closet trans/gays.

BBQ son, we burgers love BBQ more than anything in life. BBQ is life.

I was referring mostly to personal consumption. It is illegal for most people to own cattle or even pigs due to zoning issues (at least in my state), and there are no such restrictions on, say, crickets.
It's just something to consider if we ever see a Soylent Green scenario or you want to cut yourself off from the agriculture industry for some reason.

Food restrictions next I'd think. Perhaps use the resource shortages caused by the immigration crisis to push for people to reduce the amount of meat they eat. Remember that failed propaganda video where the mother tells her kid that beef is a only on your birthday type of thing.

Oh yeah, the kikes for some reason really want us to eat less meat.

Weak and pasty vegetarians are easier to handle.

Also, not sure if relevant, but how many conservative vegetarians do you know?

I swear if we dont leave the eu im going to go crazy

Can't you move to USA?

The only revolution we'll do in Europe is going from taking the EU-cock orally to anally.
What is worse, is that people will defend it, since Facebook, Google and alike are "private companies". But in reality, boycotting them is reaching the point of boycotting asphalt and avoid public roads.

I doubt he could. We are really autistic about national security except when it comes to people who might actually pose a threat.

Just claim you're a syrian refugee and move to canada, then sneak down into the USA, buy a shotgun and live your life in a white paradise.

EU puts out a proposal for something Orwellian just about every day now. I guess they are panicking that countries are going to start leaving soon… and they think this iron fist shit is going to make people want to stay?

Actually no, the mass invasion is hurting a lot of the normies. All it takes is dropping a "These fucking immigrants ayy?" and people will burst open like a fucking soda bottle on a bumpy ride.

This is what happens when Communist jews overdo it on their goy 'Union'.

BBQ is okay, every day and every man's hobby, real American cuisine goes beyond that.

Mudbugging beats the shit out of BBQ.

is this even as bad as china? i know china's government controls almost all chinese internet content but do they actually require government issued id's to access it?

and eurocucks have the gall to turn around and criticise countries like NK when they start up this shit

It's not about how much protein the insects themselves have, but rather how much food energy is required by the animal to produce that protein. Farming insects has an abysmal rate of return. Chickens are still the best by far.

Great idea, in a desperate attempt to SHUT IT DOWN they're just going to apply pressure to techfags to create a decentralized internet.

Its already possible, hipsters are making mesh nets just to be edgy. But there was never a real use for them since the internet was "free enough" to not need it.

Wrong. Here's a a poll from Jewish American voters:

archive.is/A3ejJ

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK

But Clinton and Sanders are going to be second Obamas when it comes to hating on Israel and selling out to Islam!

Yeah ok. Nah, the earlier premonition of Finland invading Sweden and taking the land for themselves as reward for helping the Swedes against Moslems is more likely.

Umm, no? He said he would put boots on the ground in Syria to kill the terrorists and save Assad. Israel does not want that.

Right, i might as well turn on the fucking Talmud Vision.

Ahahaha, yeah, just like McCain, Shillary and John Traitor Kerry.

Oh and i forgot Obingbong McCongo

MEGA

Trump will enact even worse laws than this to appease his Jewish masters kek. I know you Trump shills are pretty much JIDF, but it will be hilarious to watch those who fell for your cheap tricks get gulag'd for antisemitism and libel once he gets elected.

They do this in Worst Korea. I don't know how it works, since, as a foreigner, I didn't have to do this. In fact, I didn't understand how the Koreans didn't just do what I was doing instead of doing what the government told them to do.

The difference is Trump isnt controlled by the establishment kikes. He's an outsider, and he seems like the kind of guy who wants to go down in history as a hero that will be remembered for thousands of years.

He will take down the international Jewry because he cares about his people and for personal glory as well.

Clinton is a fucking drooling zog-zombie with a proven track record of doing Israel's bidding in the senate and as SoS. Not to mention she is attacking to the right of Trump on (((foreign policy))) and her support of Israel.

Are you that uninformed? Or just a delusional kike?

Bernie is a Jewish communist so they(your average Jew) would like him for obvious reasons.

Clinton sold out America and Israel by backing Obongo's Iran deal. Bernie being Jewish doesn't stop him being an antisemite and communists hate Jews.

Also, most Jews would rather grab guns and flood out whitey via mass immigration than to create greater Israel. They want both of course, they just see whites as the main historical target/threat.

Most of what people know about the Iran deal comes from typical Jewish hysterics when anyone does anything even slightly harmful to Israel. It wasn't half as bad as claimed.

The people bitching about it as a "betrayal" of Israel are the same kikes that shriek that anyone saying Israel should stop building settlements in the West Bank = "Israel is an illegitimate nation that shouldn't exist"

Now you are just being obtuse and trying to derail the thread…or just trolling.

So first they'll send you to gulag for hate speech and speaking against "historical events"?
And now this?

I WANT OUT

Swedefag, burger i can't wait the time when we finally meet over a dead muslim corpse.

MAGA first, MEGA for bonus!

you're knew to this shit aren't you, this is what the blue pill does to people

American Jews who hate Israel and vote Democrat are betraying Israel and endangering themselves.

Perhaps you can tell us how letting Iran acquire nuclear weapons is hysteria.

A massive percentage of the time they are.

MESGGA

I tried.

Communism is a jewish invention.

Man this just reminds me 20 years back we supposed to jack off to swede bikini models because they were the pure definition of white beauty.

The word really changed…

How new are you to this? The summer only started a few hours ago…
How did you stumble upon this precise website, because you, my friend, need to lurk before you start spewing bluepill bullshit.

if you're honestly believing the bit about how israel is in any danger from iran then you've been successfully cucked

israel is a fully protected state by it's own defense and other countries

iran getting nukes means jack shit, and if you believe otherwise you've been played

Choose one.

christ you're using liberal terminology and you think it makes you red pilled?

Why are they moving so fast all of a sudden? First the semi-auto gun ban, then the tolerance indoctrination camps for juveniles and now this, all in just a few months.

I don't want to live in CCCP again …

Yeah, not bluepilled at all. You must be the worst troll known to mankind. consider suicide

it's been in the works for decades, user

nothing sudden about it

the only reason it's being noticed is because the ugly part is coming

stop hive minding me, making us look like shills

He replied to me, spewing blue pill bullshit even though I advised him to lurk ( )…

You… you know "liberals" are massive antisemites, right? You know they hate Israel the same way they hate America, and love the shit nations of the world?

Do you have a source for this? All the numbers I've seen show crickets as at least a little more efficient than chickens. They're all from organizations I don't expect to be impartial, but I really haven't seen anything else.

youtube.com/watch?v=IF_qd78hYXY

Ok, so let's entertain your idea… Explain these, as well as the side of the political spectrum that seems to listen to their advice, please.

im a newfag who left 4chan due to the amount of shills there, I now want to die.

Have you? Because if you have… you haven't been paying attention.

So you're just going to throw your vote away by voting for an lolberg, not voting at all, or voting for hillary? Oh wait, you're too young to vote.

muslims fuck goats though, it should be right up sweden's alley

They're literally lies. Kalergi wasn't Jewish. He was an Austrian Freemason. He wanted the Jews to disappear, just like every other national or cultural identity, into "Europeans".

Just fucking kill me.

Nigger, just try to google "who is pushing multiculturalism" and get back to us. Even google is more jew-wise than you, cretin.

I take comfort in the fact that I know Holla Forums is always right and it gives me 20/20 vision. The fact of the matter is every day I just imagine I killed myself 5 years ago, when I really wanted to.

God that pic is such nostalgia for me. The day that pic was a get on Holla Forums was the day I first stumbled in.

How would they even enforce something like this?

The good thing about Europe compared to America is that if they passed this rule in America everybody would just comply.

ip != natural person

Son, I not only have eaten a burger, I'm Texan so I have sirloin and southern cooking regularly. A burger is practically meat with a forced vegetables.

Stay in fucking yurape.

(((obama))) hates netenyahu, goy

godspeed

Reminder the US is only 60 percent white. It's to late for you.

No he didn't. He literally said Jews should rule over a mongrelised Europe

America is really,really fucking big. That 40% of non-whites lives mostly in the coastal areas and big cities along with leftists, we aren't too bad off yet

Goddamn that's old. I've been here longer than that though, I remember when even 8/b/ was good
**sage for offtopic*

shit, forgot an asterisk

They have this in Korea. It doesn't work the way you green texted. Basically, to get your home connected to the internet, you go to your local isp office, and sign up with your national ID card. Then you have access to the internet, except for sites deemed "subversive" or porn.

Signing up for a youtube account requires your ID number for age verification purposes. I don't know the whole process as:

1. I was a foreigner, so rules didn't apply to me
2. VPN
3. Smarter than the ISP tech guys

Basically, the Korean internet was pretty locked down. If you did anything, it was linked to YOU. But, if you knew English, you could surf with impunity. If you were internet savy, and didn't know English, you could surf with impunity as well, obviously.

No, and ISIS is a creation of the CIA+Israel+Saudi Arabia anyway so if he teams up with Russia to destroy ISIS it's a good thing.

archive.is/SyKCH

"DIEHL: And could I ask you about ISIS, speaking of making commitments, because you talked recently about possibly sending 20 or 30,000 troops and—

TRUMP: No I didn’t, oh no no no, okay, I know what you’re saying. There was a question asked to me. I said that the military, the generals have said that 20- to 30,000. They said, would you send troops? I didn’t say send 20,000. I said, well the generals are saying you’d need because they , what would it take to wipe out ISIS, I said pretty much exactly this, I said the generals, the military is saying you would need 20- to 30,000 troops, but I didn’t say that I would send them.

DIEHL: If they said that, would you go along with that and send the troops?

TRUMP: I find it hard to go along with—I mention that as an example because it’s so much. That’s why I brought that up. But a couple of people have said the same thing as you, where they said did I say that and I said that that’s a number that I heard would be needed. I would find it very, very hard to send that many troops to take care of it. I would say this, I would put tremendous pressure on other countries that are over there to use their troops and I’d give them tremendous air supporters and support , because we have to get rid of ISIS, okay, just so — we have to get rid of ISIS. I would get other countries to become very much involved. "

Get out of here moron.

Smart, aren't they? As if this kind of shit doesn't give chills even to the more naive of old ladies. Is like if they are brexit for some reason, see what they do afterwards.

*encouraging brexit

Wew. You can't make this stuff up. What a ride.

Europe is becoming korea?

Even worse, they want people to log in before they can even enter the internet.