Propoganda

Sup Holla Forums, I've been getting familiar with video editing lately and wanted to make some propaganda videos supporting our cause.

The problem is I lack some good footage I can use. I was wondering if any anons have any .webms or links to some good videos . These can be (but not limited to) nationalist/fascist marches or protests for example. Maybe some fights between dindus and whites, or mudshits as well. Anything that could evoke nationalist pride.

I already had a look at the current .webm thread but I didn't find much. Perhaps this thread could also help other anons that want to have a go at this sort of thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zx2od_I8Y3c
youtube.com/watch?v=t1w-03aDPDs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZfOiWY5Egtc
youtube.com/watch?v=-dlXPNZU7vY
youtube.com/watch?v=fA6XcyXsxXU
youtube.com/watch?v=WAeyOp_INUI
youtube.com/watch?v=8RDWKBLgkcc
youtube.com/watch?v=SG8ffpDC7W8
youtube.com/watch?v=k9i3aMLHyeY
youtube.com/watch?v=lIuyFGeITIE
youtube.com/watch?v=OrFIKcEiP7w
youtube.com/watch?v=ct8ii3QQ3QY
youtube.com/watch?v=-cU_qaBOZok
youtube.com/watch?v=cQYvlTLQUG8
youtube.com/watch?v=8U4ANE_-3oc
liveleak.com/view?i=323_1429066834
liveleak.com/view?i=244_1464487741
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe someone can repost the list with mega links to ns movies?
Triumph of the will and other films have superb material for propaganda.

I was thinking of more modern happenings, like these.

We could use another man like Gex, his videos were a massive redpill against the Refugee "Crisis"

Just learn from his mistakes, and compose your own music or use public domain music. That way your videos can't be silenced due to false DMCA notices.

I'll be able to post sources I've collected in about 6 hours, so please stick around. Hopefully some other anons will be able to send sources until then.

Thanks user. I'll be sure to stick around.

I'm expecting great things user

This is fucking great

youtube.com/watch?v=Zx2od_I8Y3c
youtube.com/watch?v=t1w-03aDPDs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZfOiWY5Egtc

Some more videos with potential

youtube.com/watch?v=-dlXPNZU7vY
youtube.com/watch?v=fA6XcyXsxXU
youtube.com/watch?v=WAeyOp_INUI

Just remember that the best "propaganda" is the unpleasant truth.

Of course, but I also believe that the best propaganda also relies on emotion. The video has to tug the heart strings of every White person so they become more race-conscious

Music like this plus interviews and videos of immigrants crossing borders/protests/riots will be very very powerful.

youtube.com/watch?v=8RDWKBLgkcc

youtube.com/watch?v=SG8ffpDC7W8

youtube.com/watch?v=k9i3aMLHyeY

youtube.com/watch?v=lIuyFGeITIE

youtube.com/watch?v=OrFIKcEiP7w

take With Open Gates as your main inspiration,
I believe in you

I plan to use all that and more user, I'm sketching out a plan at this very moment.

youtube.com/watch?v=ct8ii3QQ3QY
youtube.com/watch?v=-cU_qaBOZok

youtube.com/watch?v=cQYvlTLQUG8

skip to 14:44 to 15:16

youtube.com/watch?v=8U4ANE_-3oc

plenty of stuff to pick through in this documentary like picture related

Both of those videos are great user. The first one is more relevant to what I'm planning but the second one could also be used in future videos regarding the jew.

An Austrian MP railing against Turkish immigrants who have begun culturally enriching Austria

bump

Britain First standing up to some Muzzles
I hadn't heard about this group. Good on em!

SDU might be pozzed (dunno), but the message of European unity is very clear

Golden Dawn Rally

They're kosher cucks

Welp, good to know they can't be trusted.

OP did say he was looking for sources of European nationalism, so I would still include it in a propaganda video to the bluepilled masses.
They will more easily accept videos denouncing islam and muslims than they will anything mentioning the Jews. Start with the small redpills, and work up to bigger ones.

Didn't you make this same thread a few months ago?

liveleak.com/view?i=323_1429066834

Isis video calling for European Muslims to rise up in jihad

liveleak.com/view?i=244_1464487741

Made over 100 years ago, this footage shows a number of scenes shot around central London, taking in locations such as Hyde Park Corner, Parliament Square and Charing Cross Station. We see crowds of people disembarking from a pleasure steamer at Victoria Embankment, pedestrians dodging horse-drawn carriages in Pall Mall, and heavy traffic trotting down the Strand.

Perhaps you could use this for a before/after multiculturalism video

Search the catalog for the torrents and mega links.

Must have been some other user since this is the first propaganda thread I've made. Either way a thread like this would be helpful to many anons that want to contribute to the cause.

The more shocking footage we can gather in one place the easier it will be for someone good at this to produce top quality content.

This is great too