Musical warfare

SAS blasts Libyan ISIS fighters with Bollywood music

affected by exposure to a form of culture they vehemently oppose.

archive.is/UKEq3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_R8viSgLTVM
youtu.be/SCMMz98SvGI
youtube.com/watch?v=zDKcevMFUCo&list=PLcoG4w2HQkB5k6wqUP7KU0CbWDWkm5FWY&index=1
soundcloud.com/skye-5-ghoust-morris/02-all-the-time-charmcore
youtu.be/d_iaZSGfQyA
youtube.com/watch?v=ateQQc-AgEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

👳👳👳 muslim shit muslim sHit👳 thats ✔ some muslim👳👳shit right👳👳there👳👳👳 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👳👳👳BOOOOO0OOOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒMMM 👳💣🇫🇷💯 💣🔫👳🔫👳💣👳muslim shit

DESIGNATED MUSICAL JIHAD
E
S
I
G
N
A
T
E
D

M
U
S
I
C
A
L

J
I
H
A
D

HARAM DECULTURE

India strong!

SYRIA IS DESIGNATED

I see they're using the same strategy my neighbors use at 2 in the morning.

ANIME IS TURNING REAL
BASED EMPEROR

paki vs paki

Let them fight.

Well, it works on us Westerners as we try to exist in the multicult.

this shit don´t fly with the UNO
even if they want to kill and rape us all, we have to treat them with respect and dignity :^)

But Bollywood is actually good.

Personally don't see this as being really a good thing, wouldn't this be like broadcasting degeneracy at nazis?
What could the effect be other than further strengthening their resolve and the belief that they are threatened by the mental viruses on their own land?

PRAISE KEK

WE MACROSS NOW

we need valkyries

So it's the sound of farting and shit slapping onto hot asphalt?

Choli ke piche, kya hai?
Choli ke piche?
Choli mein bomb hai meraa!

Feel sorry for those ISIS cunts tbh, Pajeet music is awful.

more like some shithead lefty trying to sue them for racism

One-time British Guantanamo Bay detainee Binyam Mohamed said he and other captives were bombarded with rap music during their time in US hands.
He told his lawyer that while being hung up and deprived of sleep “there was loud music. [Eminem’s] Slim Shady and Dr Dre for 20 days… plenty lost their minds.
“I could hear people knocking their heads against the walls and the doors, screaming their heads off,” he said.

Eh. The government would just laugh it off.

The difference is that arabs and shitskins are pussies that can't fight for shit and have no real convictions beyond HURR MUH VIRGINS, so pretty much ANY demoralizing tactic wrecks them hard

pretty much this

Any white person when bombarded with music 24h/day would just start enjoying it.

Mudslimes start going insane and hitting their heads on walls.

SHITTY MUSIC

They should blast ISIS with kawai anime music.

actually pretty smart M8

Why don't they just start blaring out peak squeals and cries while they're at it?

Fuck, I mean pig squeals.

I doubt they give a shit.
Would any non-muslim soldier break after hearing a bunch of quran recitals or nasheeds?

This is a fucking good idea

It's good that you find it hard to think like a mudslime, but I'm sure they resent it. Their culture isn't like ours. Anything that is outside of their own culture is a grand offense to them.

You know pig squeals in deathcore/ death metal? They should play that

Also it would be great morale booster for SAS going into combat, hyping them up and getting them in the kill mindzone

what do mean scary anime music?

Imagine blaring this on all enemy comm frequencies right before you engage them. They'd be scared shitless.

Yes sometimes,
I am a genious

that's kowai goddammit my autism's triggered

how multicultural

>J
:^)

kek

This, my brother

South Korea blasts loudspeakers over the DMZ

Hardcore Muslims don't allow music except for weddings and the traditional call to prayer (which they don't consider music).

This is brilliant, since Bollywood music is in Arabic and is mostly about having a good time, looking at pretty girls, and generally enjoying life. Those fuckers are getting bombarded with "You too could actually be enjoying your life rather than strapping suicide bombs to your chest and surviving on a diet of roasted rats".

It's in Hindu though.
Depending on the breed of rat this is pretty okay, much like squirrels.

Say what you will about street shitters, but they can occasionally make some good tunes.

Fuck off weebshit

I'd just pull the pin on a grenade and end it all if I had to listen to that shit.

They should play Nancy Sinatra songs like the FBI did when they were murdering women and children in Waco

Don't worry, they'll end their suffering quickly.
Where were you when pajeet removed nasheed?

>>>/politics/29771

Listen to that, it's more brutal and groovy.

Here is the brutal version.

=^|

I wonder if sufi rock would piss them off too.

If I wanted to use audio to torture someone, I'd use this. Honestly, there is nothing that makes me want to kill myself more than this.

Thanks for the great suggestion!
We've added it to your file, user.

The paki is probably a sympathiser who gave them the tip because he got a request from the other side of the frontline.

Imagine trying to sleep in the middle of the unfertile crescent, and all you can hear is upbeat music in a foreign language. And upbeat music, songs with music in general, is haram IIRC. So they're getting annoyed and they're sinning, 24/7. Would be shit.

It's like they don't even remove kebab

Couldn't embed thanks to some other nigger uploading it

youtube.com/watch?v=_R8viSgLTVM

That's not the Palastinalied, the lyrics are different.

Topest of keks.

But weebs are honorary muslims m8

How about both?

kek

I think that's a Latin version.

Here the original German one, for your pleasure.

And that's just talking about actual real music and not shit like Tokyo Speedcore which is basically just failing hard drive noises.

I agree.

♩♫ POO IN THE LOO ♭♬

youtu.be/SCMMz98SvGI

absolutely savage

THIS SO TOLERANT!

at last I found an excuse to post my playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=zDKcevMFUCo&list=PLcoG4w2HQkB5k6wqUP7KU0CbWDWkm5FWY&index=1

That's some pretty shitty CGI.

I think that's pretty enjoyable.

Oh shit son it comes full fucking circle

I want those 5 minutes of my life back…why you do this to me user?

Try this on for size, so underground it's not on youtube, but is sold at anime conventions
soundcloud.com/skye-5-ghoust-morris/02-all-the-time-charmcore

They should play this instead.

dj:
what kind of music you like fam?
you:
just blast my shit up
snm

SAS:
what kind of music you like fam
sandnigger:
just kill me

This is cruel and unusual punishment. Can't you just use phosphorous bombs like a normal human?

Why poo in the loo music?

Shouldn't they have the blood fear of older Christian hymns?

When it gets to that point, nobody is a winner.

yeah, no

SAS is gonna kill them all

youtu.be/d_iaZSGfQyA

kek, enthiran. It's the only bollywood movie I've seen, but I like it.

When I checked my spelling of the name, it looks like there's a sequel out next year. Hell yeah.

I'd be seriously tempted to racemix with an Indian girl that has that much Aryan in her still. Has light eyes and everything.

What? That looks like someone added bollywood dancing to a jap song.

Bump for interest

PANAMA-HA-HA-hA-HA

You'll grow out of it one day and understand what a little faggot you were when you actually bought into this bullshit.

The SAS usually win, m8.

That's just a Japanese song. Probably from some anime judging by the extra-annoying voice.

Why on earth wouldn't you blast something like the negro electric music they have going in the US?

24/7 pig noises

That's what Trump would do.

nice

Sikh and destroy.

This one's better

Very nice recording. Haven't heard of this group before. Off to download.

Contributing to panjeet music selection

affected by exposure to a form of culture they vehemently oppose.

Wew, they are really that cowardice and retarded. It's just music.

Trap?

Then I think now these days blood sausages aren't liked anymore, why not take that blood and haramchemtrailing the region with it?

Heck, we would rail up vegans, thruthers and daesh at the same time.

High altitude sausage spraying, aka HASS

Arab trap/Trab would be even more demoralising.

Is this part of a hazing ritual as the SAS train them?

I used to have this on repeat when playing red orchestra. Good taste for jarring music.

this is some god awful shit, but should make the muzzies insane

or, just play this on infinite loop

Plebs, it's all about Seal:

youtube.com/watch?v=ateQQc-AgEM

Islam, particularly as practiced in the Middle East and North Africa, is a religion of Arab cultural supremacy, so the presence of other cultures makes them intensely butthurt.

You're underestimating the effect constant sound can have. Good luck keeping your shit together while listening to the same rap about cultural enrichment over and over for weeks.