Create A Meme

This board is shockingly low on OC!

Don't know if you see what I see, which is the same memes circling around the drain, stagnating our potential.

If we are to have a monopoly on the distribution of memes and therefore a big chance for many white minds to shift to our way of thinking, we have to start making new, quality stuff, instead of recycling the creations of others.

Therefore consider this thread a brainstorming session, a way to get your juices flowing and imagination into gear for creating compelling OC.

If you're interested all you need do is great one new piece of original content, never before seen, and put some heart into it. Have some fun making it.

Of course not all or maybe any of your contributions will be meme worthy in the eyes of Kek, but no meme ever came out of nowhere, they all went through many drafts, and so maybe your effort will be the first draft of something special.

For a start, what happens in the last panel of my comic? Only your MS paint skills can complete the tale! Enjoy.

Doesn't have to a drawing of course, any way to convey your message you want, memes are art after all.

Some fellow made this in another thread that was on it's last legs.

Now this is shitposting my friend.

Here's another.

I was in the thread where the Hillary spider stuff was first let loose, did you create the Hillary spider stuff?

No.

What the fuck you saging for?

he doesn't think he has anything to add to the thread.

you can't force memes, faggot

Here are several I did a few days ago, only one of which was posted. For a long time now, I have wanted to get something going against tattoos on women, and more broadly against fat-acceptance, unfeminine hair and clothing, and shitty narcissistic attitudes.

Women are very malleable.

Did you read the OP you dumb shit. We should maybe have an IQ test before allowing people on the board.

That's fucking brilliant. We need to may may it harder

kek, what are you talking about?

We just made Carla the Cunt

Keep going with this. I love the idea.

He means that true memes usually appear out of nowhere. You can't just create a picture, like "Baskin Robbins", and expect it to catch on for years, a la Pepe or Wojak.

>>>Holla Forums

STOP YOUR FORCED MEME AND GO BACK TO Holla Forums YOU SHITSTAIN

nice but maybe you could use a red line not a black line.

I am aware of that user, Maybe I didn't explain properly, the point of this thread is to create a stack of hay. Hay can be fun to lay in and is very nutritious, and maybe once we've made a fun stack we'll find a pin in there as a cherry on top.

Just have a little fun user.

Oh yeah.

No it's a great meme you shillcuck. Go sweat somewhere elese.

BASKIN ROBIN MEME IS DOGSHIT M8, YOU ARE THE SHILL

Filtered you cuck shill.

I would do the same for men to be honest - pics related.

Yes. Go for it.

Agreed! IMHO, this meme could pay off big in terms of societal impact. A little bit of mockery could go a long way to kill the tattoo trend. I mean, people fucking pay money to get their bodies scarred for lifeā€¦this trend is very vulnerable.

Thank you so much. This encourages me to do more.

Outstanding advice. I did this one with red w/black glow, and it looks way better. I will redo the others today.

This is a really good idea. I don't have as much material/ideas on this as I do for women, but it needs to be done.

These people need to have a tattoo to respresent their pursuit for a purer world. That would be very effective.