Pegging?

If your girlfriend asked you to try it, how many of you would at least give it a chance?

How many of you would never consider it?

How many of you have a thing for femdom?

In your experience, how many guys like dominant girls?

Well I'm bisexual so I know what real dick feels like, and I strongly suspect pegging would be a poor substitute for it.

Mind you, she lets me tie her up pretty much whenever I feel like it (and even learnt to enjoy it), so if she found the idea of pegging me ridiculously hot I guess I'd let her do it.

P-pegging? In muh anus??

Yeah, I f I had a girlfriend and she asked me to peg I would probably peg her…

I don't want a gf.

maybe, but I would have to be the mood

Fuck yeah, I do.

I don't have any experience with this, I would like to think most people don't want to have their hands on the wheel at all times.

Holla Forums is filled with whores and fags.

Cry more.

kek! Only correct answer

Cause they cant do more.

Masochist?

My 2nd lover was an old friend of mine… we'd known each other for ages. She was a really quiet, shy, homey, retiring girl in public. But in the cot - she was an animal! Yes, I admit - she pegged me… made me scream, and she screamed as she came. It was pure madness and bliss. No-one ever knew what she was like in bed! I've never had better since.

Haha, nice meme! Would be a shame if somebody…

STOLE IT XD

Sure. I'm hedonistic. If it feels good or could feel good in sex, I'm willing to try it.

I'm more of a dom than a sub, so femdom isn't really my favorite thing. As I said before, I'm hedonistic though.

no idea. some?

nah.. those are.. not viable.

Gayer than being gay.

Probably not. The girls I've known on that sort of kink-level just drop in and out of my life at their leisure and in the end I'm always glad I never get involved with that part of them. One in particular was going through a femdom phase but she was pretty light with it and was open to communication, equal partnership is important for me. The furthest we went was facesitting and I had a good time with it.

I don't have anyone I'd trust to keep physical dominance in the bedroom right now, let alone anyone to entrust with the keys to my private backdoor.

damn am I high rn

I do but only when the girl is 11/10 and is naturally bratty.

I am bisexual and have a man literally fuck my ass and I wouldn't let a girl peg me.

that's gay m8

sauce on on image plz