I have only 10 euros left on my bank account...

I have only 10 euros left on my bank account. I have no food left; and I don't get my next paycheck until after two weeks

I've shoplifted more than I can remember. If I get caught one more time I will go to jail

I have to eat tho; should I risk it?

Pic related; Booze I ripped two weeks ago

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pride#Psychological_views
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and I need the money to get back to my hometown and for emergencies. Rather have it there ya know

Where do you live?

Belgium

Honestly I know I'm gonna lift first thing tomorrow morning, just looking for support

you can if you need to - try to get some cheap filling food that's healthy if doable, like a bag of potatoes (desperate times, desperate measures). Failing that, see if any churches or charities are willing to help. There might be some sort of support center also. Perhaps ration your future food and remember you can drink tap water to save money short term (but careful because it is rumored to not be so clean in places) - let it run for a few minutes to reduce any pollution. Ask neighbors if they had any food they were going to throw away that you might have. Don't forget natural fruiting plants and gardens can also suffice. Last but not least is check what has been thrown out. There's also begging. Also watch your bills (like lights and heating if doable) and have some emergency money and long storage food (and yes, even some water you don't drink until it's close to 'expiring' (when the seals begin to fail and it tastes funny) tucked away for a rainy day. Also consider doing odd jobs to get the money you need or volunteering at a farm, garden, church, and other places to gain sympathy for food. Has always be polite but don't brown nose. good look

Don't worry: you can get all of your nutrition from bourbon alone. It's made from grains, the bottom-most and largest portion of the food pyramid.

try different stores to potentially avoid jail time.

I claim no responsibility if you take from a store and any damages it may cause, directly or indirectly. Sorry, but in this world or overlegalization and excessive bureaucracy, I have to protect myself.

this is me - I'm saying so to prevent any confusion

also you can just ask you neighbors or anyone for food if they are generous.

last but not least you can steal from a farm or garden since they may be less secure, and has always the disclaimer on applies

Thanks man, but I think Imma resort to lifting my food as I'm too proud to beg and too ashamed to ask my neighbours for food.

Solid advice. Thanks.

Never.

also consider a garden in the future

hope you do well user, I hate to see someone down on their luck. goodnight

Holy shit, did you scratch of the lables of these before passing through?

Heard these are incredible hard to steal as they're pretty well secured.

Do you have some tips and tricks for shoplifters that just shoplifts for thrills?

Your an idiot. Why would something I say on a fucking imageboard make any difference tomorrow morning when you do the deed? Just use your fucking head and do what you have to do the best you can fucking do eat.(haha pun)

Out of curiosity… Is OP native Belgian?(i.e. white…)

It's easy my mans; I just go into a store and load up my backpack. I do it super incospicuously. The magic formula is: if you act like what you're doing is the most normal thing in the world, then others will assume it to be.

Don't look around all paranoid and most other customers and personnel will assume you to be a regular customer. because no thief would be that bold, right?

At the cash I buy something small yet normal, like a pack of bread, and I walk out like a normal person. Been doing it since I was 15.

If anyone stops you, run. It saved me 3 times. Never hesitate to run

Yes, Flemish

ty for the response

I'm not one of those fucking morroccans if you were wondering

could've fooled me. You're begging like a nigger!

They can't be as bad as some of the other "invaders" though right?

see

so, you would rather directly harm people than damage your pride?

some Flem you are

I am not OP

I'm as white as they get. We get in trouble too, yaknow

They rob old people and they gang up on you in the centre of where I live

Stores and department stores are okay. But I would never steal a wallet or something. I only steal from dpt stores, and I find that morally acceptable

Have you tried hitting a food bank?

eh, fair enough. But user, why not just learn a lesson in humility, and go to a place that offers food and work for people like you?

you are now

no fuck that

I'm not a hobo, I'm just gonna go into the Delhaize in 3 hours and fuckin rob the place

I can't..'m too ashamed

Buy milk, buy bread, buy vitamins, boil them down into little energy balls to sustain yourself.

Ganging up or unfair odds seem to be a common trend among shits. Whereas you or I may utilize "underhanded" tactics, we would never do so openly lest we violate a sense of pride.

tbhfam this is me

The bigger the business you steal from the better.

wow, super good advice. huge thanks user

also you nearly got NEIN NEIN NEIN

(You)

you are now

This hit me right in the feels

I dont feel sorry for you in the least. I just hope you do as little damage to the world as possible until you die.

I swear the more these fucking morrocans and turks and other arabs come here, the higher crime statistics rise. It's a statistically indicated fact yet our politicians ignore it out of fear of being racist..

Don't get me wrong, some of these morrocans are alright, but the fucking majority of em aint.

I figured.

That hurts.

God damnit, why? Guilt is a useless emotion, for the WEAK. None of the muslim rapefugees ravaging Europe feel any shame taking advantage of generous Europeans. None of the people who have fucked your life up (I only assume your life is fucked up) feel guilt about it, and if they do, they haven't acted on it.

If you are shoplifting booze, then you aren't desperate. If you only stole food to survive, that'd be different

Both. I'm a raging alcoholic who happens to steal food..

You're right. Fuck em.

So what about pride? Is pride a useless emotion as well? dead serious question. I know that the shitskins don't feel bad about raping some foreign culture, but why should they? It's not theirs. Their culture expands as others recede.

WHADAYA MEAN BOOZE AIN'T FOOD!?

Noooice.

/r/ing "whadaya mean booze ain't food" meme/reaction face

kek

Pride is a good emotion. It has much more use than guilt. Of course, you can think of someone you see as "too prideful"… are they really? Why shouldn't we get a large fix of dopamine for believing we're doing something right? Don't you feel the pain of NOT having something to be proud of?

They should feel bad because they are destroying something beautiful!

Jail has food, so either way you're not going to go hungry. Go confidently, good luck user. Save your cash in the future and quit acting like a nigger.

Not to them.

Seriously? Nobody has this? fine! I'll find it myself…. brb

yeah, and they're fucking wrong. They believe, religiously, everything that rat bastard Mohammed said.

I only have this

So I can't feel prideful when my young son kicks ass in his sport of choice? maybe I didn't read far enough, or maybe kek jewipedia. (don't get me wrong I fuckin love wikis)

kekin saved. thanks for contraband'bootin

can be extended to family and friends, in cases like these.

That being said, I don't think the intensity would be nearly as much as if YOU were the one kicking ass.

saved for the coming holidays. maybe I can make this into a Christmas card for the fam

I knew the scene you were referencing but only found this shitty thing from tumblr that replicated it in an image.

I find this cartoon rather amusing.

What happens in finntrolls market stays in finntrolls market.

what you are is a parasite that can't look past his own pride and is instead stealing from innocent people. You're no better than the arabs and niggers invading your country. What's worse is you use "I'm white" as a way to justify your crimes. You're not behaving like a white man, you are a nigger in all but skin color and I hope you get caught you Belgian fuck.

sage

fuck you

I got 8 eggs, bacon, a pizza, milk, cheese, americain, cipcurry, bread, ice tea, veggies, tomatoes, two steaks, and two royco tomato soups

I'm not stealing from innocent people, I steal from big fucking department stores. I don't feel any guilt for it.

Stealing is still stealing you shithead, not feeling guilt for it just confirms that you are no better than a shitskin.

no. there's an important nuance which you so conveniently choose to ignore.

Stealing from people; eg wallets is ==not== okay
Stealing from dpt stores, like 9big store chains is totally okay. Because they are not people, so I'm not hurting anyone by ripping food from big stores.

I approve you, user. In Ukraine for 10 euros you can live about a month on cereals.;(

not if you're in East Ukraine

thanks bro

Ya gavaryu po russki kstatye :p

I don't think you're that hungry m8, you're just a klepto.

I have food now. so I rip booze.

I'm a full blown klepto alright

this is not an actual thing

yes it is. A mental disease which makes me steal stuff, even irrelevant stuff. I stole toilet paper from my college's bathroom last week and threw it away on the way home

why the fuck would I do such a thing?

because you're an idiot

Alcohol makes you stupid, it's that simple

luckily there's a cure for that

I might be an idiot, but I'm not stupid. I'm addicted.

So it's okay if a shitskin steals from a department store is what you're saying

Don't put words into my mouth. And color of skin is completely irrrelevant

how the fuck you steal booze?

What happened?

Where do you live user?

I just did it again. I just load up my backpack and buy something small.

I got away. with a fuckload of food.

motherfucking belgium

but you live with your parents? rent? or how? why you have no more money?

My dream was always to steal high priced alcohol and chocolate and all type of goodies and then enjoy them like a pig.

My dad pays for my college and room. But I've been lifting since I was 14. I am 21 now.

Idk dude, it's just too easy.

I was thinking of hitting it with a car after midnight. in 1 minute fill up a big sack with most expensive shit with another 2 - 3 guys.

you steal only alcohol? what you do with it?

I practically walk in, take soups and beer and meat and fucking vegetables and I buy bread for 1,79 and I exit the store with at least 70 euros worth of food

try a snatch and run mcdonals drive through when they go to hand the food to the driver. the mcdonalds staff wont chase you and the driver wont give a shit

don't they have cameras?

If you are in the USA,my tactics might not work for you. Idk man.

For what it's worth; my motto is; the most obvious is the least obvious. Shoplifting is 99% psychology. Most thieves get caught because they act suspiciously, not because they get caught stealing red handed.

Just act like you're a regular student using his backpack to shop, and the only risk you nee9d to take is by the cashier.

Those are worthless. They only serve as deterrents/proof once someone gets caught. No shop ever takes the effort to catch thieves solely through cam.

Honestly, cams don't matter if you get away.

I know the psychology. I'm in europe too. Sometimes when I enter the store (delhaize type) the guard follows me around but I never stole anything ever. But I think I will, I don't know.

Op, are you white and flemish?

Delhaize is risky, coz that store is expensive. I prefer carrefour, the big ones.

Yes. I was born in Germany but I am white and Flemish.

have my Belgian memes

I know carrefour has cameras, at least around clothes and electronics. Funny story still, I always ate some candy or drink some juice when in carrefour and drop around the remains of them behind other products and not pay for them.

What you do with the alcohol from picture? You drink it all in one day? sell it?

How old are you and what's your location?

Why no ocmw?

Or
It's a profit/profit situation.

order pizza from like pizza hut or dominoes at night like 2-3 hours before it closes then show up at closing time and ask them if they have any old pizzas because you're a poor fag who can't afford anything to eat, mostly they will give you the pizzas you ordered and it's probably best to order online so they wont recognize your voice

As I said, cameras only matter if you get caught. Make sure to run if they ever ask to see your backpack.

I used to sell alcohol, but I built up a clientele and got in way over my head.. I usually steal to drink now.

I just turned 21. Living in Antwerp. OCMW requires tax papers which my dad will never giv me because he is super old school.

Seriously? Sounds risky but I'm down to try it

you could also try some phone scams where you call a busy fast food place and say something fucked up with your order and you can get a free meal, just call up a bunch of them until one agrees

i used to do it as a teenager about 10 years ago and it worked pretty well back then, but you're not exactly risking anything anyway so no harm in trying

How strange to live same lives in different countries. How much you drink of it in one day?

don't act like you know they have your pizzas there either even if you can clearly see them waiting. if they say no then just leave

Als ge in Vlaams brabant woonde kon ik u mss helpen man.. Ik wou dat ik u zelfs financieel wel kon helpen maar ik zit zelf krap bij kas. Misschien lenen van vrienden? Fucked up situatie, ik ben zelf arm geweest en ik wens u enkel sterkte en het beste toe g

OP WHY THE FUCK YOU RESPOND SO LATE?

wow man merci, echt waar. maar ik zou nooit geld vragen/lenen laat staan van een vreemde. Al het beste maat ;)

Strange, isn't it? I sometimes wonder what my life would look like if I was born in the US.
I'd probably be even more fucked up than now.

It's 2:30 AM

I have booze

Ma ik ben eigenlijk van Leuven, en studeer toegepaste psych in antwerpen nu

I am from same europe you fucking cunt! HAHA

Also drinking now, and you remind me how I was also drinking and dreaming of stealing shit from stores. Needed more booze. Eehhhhhe.. I need more right now too. Fucking fuck.

How's life there? You got any plans?

are you telling me they don't have food banks in welfare-rich europe? soup kitchens?

what do they do with homeless people?

Lol you piece of shite I'm just enjoying some wine and beer. Hbu?

We have plenty of soup kitchens, but most people who go there are like 40 ys old hobos and I will never stoop to th9at level.

stoop to what level, you're already planning to steal food.

I am drinking vodka. Listening music. Some shit band no one knows that just popped up on my hd I dont know how and remember glory times.

Answer the fucking question. What are you planning? You got any plan? You gonna steal more booze each day? What you do tommorow? After that? Until next month? You got a stock of booze? How you will run?

bump

Why are there so many butthurt faggots upset by someone stealing from stores? Is this fucking tumblr?

haahaha

how do you steal liquor?

You take it without paying for it.

how do you get away with it?

You run.

yeah but what if the liqour mart portion is on the far end of the store where the doors aren't? isn't there a way to be sneaky about it?

I don't know man I have shop lifted but never risked alcohol. If I was to do it I would go in to a huge store when it is busy.

Backpack method, stick bottle in, buy something, hold receipt with bag as you walk out… If alarms go off just wave receipt at them.

Or go in with a fake receipt, hold it against the bottle and just walk out. Don't look back. Just be casual.

Ik woon ook in leuven. Gaat het lukken denkt ge om een manier te vinden om aan eten te komen of whatever? Want als het echt niet gaat, ge moogt van mij sowieso wel eens komen eten in het weekend ofzo, kweet nie of ge int weekend nr huis gaat. Als ge echt in antwerpen moet blijven vrees ik da ik u nie kan helpen

Dees is wel fucking toevallig haha

Ja ik ging morgen mijn ma en pa bezoeken, en die hebben nog wel wat eten liggen. Maar merci, ziek vriendelijk van u ;)

Welke school bent ge geweest int middelbaar? Ik ben van Miniemen.

Put it in your backpack. Buy something small. Works around these parts.

I'd rather steal than beg.

What I am planning is finishing my studies. I haven't got any plans concerning my addiction though. Bless my naivety

Ik zat in de wijnpers, deed kso. Das goed man, kop op en blijven gaan.. ben zelf 22 dus iemand van mijn leeftijd honger te laden lijden is fucked up. zie wel da ge nooit in de bak vliegt voor niks want dan gaat het moeilijker worden voor u om werk te vinden. Met uwe diploma in psych gaat het wel wat beter gaan, het beste nog hé :)

this.
iv'e done it with consoles and laptops, not sure about liqour though

There is soup kitchens, I'm in England, even poor ass Greece does, but this guy just wants , shop lifting tips, I work in a shop and don't give a shit if people steal, its the guys in the board room of most big business that fk it not some thieves, He may make out to be a loser but even, alcoholics and homeless have cliques,

wat

tip 1, always hide it on your body. security can search a bag at random but must have good reason to do a body search. this means an alarm or they saw you put it away.
tip 2, use a metal mesh screen to defeat alarms. you can put one in the lining of your coat (or bag) or just under your shirt
tip 3, always take a basket/trolley with you in the store. take the target object without hesitation or hanging around in that aisle, put in basket and move to low value aisle to transfer it to armpit, pants, small of the back, (bag) wherever.
tip 4, you'll get caught sooner or later.

Way ahead of you my man ;) ik ben sinds deze ochtend gestopt met drinken, hopelijk houd ik het vol.

The most expensive I used to rip were clothes. In the Zara (clothing store) they have shit alarms which you can just break open with anything sharp and metal.

I used to take two of the clothing items I fancied, again super inconspicuously like a normal customer, and I would enter the changing room with eg two identical trousers folded over each other so it looks like 1

Then I'd just break open an alarm, wrap it in a napkin, throw it in the bin and walk out with the pants underneath my actual ones.

clothes are the way to go if you are serious about making money. top end clothes resell quickly and run into the hundreds per item. you need to get yourself a top quality outfit first and then hit the top boutiques wearing the level of clothes you aim to steal. sales people and security sum you up at a glimpse. they must believe you can afford to be there.

Don't use the "stealing to eat" justification when you are also stealing luxury items, also doesn't Belgium have a social security program?