Trump Supporters surround social parasites in Sacramento CA

Very satisfying to watch these scum squirm and fail to make any coherent argument on why they're protesting against Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PajQTmpv3xU
youtu.be/P7BOmojLYjo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Awesome video.

you fucking newfag tard

Best video I've seen posted on this site OP! You're a real high energy winner.

Incredible vid thanks

What video?

youtube.com/watch?v=PajQTmpv3xU

I keep noticing all these trump supporters who aren't white. I thought he was the white man's candidate?

Believe it or not there are shitskins that know they are most prosperous when the white man is at his best.

That's stupid, desert-dwelling hobo; but you're a desert-dwelling hobo, and words with meanings are hard to grasp for desert-dwelling hobos, so I won't hold that against you.

Nooooone…?

Also, there were several moments of "holy shit that was hilarious" in this video.

heil'd

That kid deserves all the fucking icecream and shitty vidya he could wish for.

Trump QT fights against white guilt.

Guise…

youtu.be/P7BOmojLYjo

Same girl?

Isn't that girl in the trump hat a trap?

Show me proof, tranny acceptance propagandist.

It is, retard. Look at the smooth frontal bone of the skull.

I don't have any, I've just seen people on here post her pics and they've said shes a trap.

It is, retard. Look at the smooth frontal bone of the skull.

hnnnnng

don't know why by ties really do it for me

I want to touch her hyperfeminine protuberance.

Because of her neoteny, specifically the high eye to head ratio and the small jaw, I doubt there is any male here that wouldn't…

I love how respectful Trump supporters are, especially towards the end

Those evil racist violent Trump supporters!

Damn it, I have work in an hour and now I want to fap.

Note the centripetal sand filtering nose on the pink beanie bitch.

Not true, you cant tell the difference between skeletons. This video is evidence.

it amazes me how fast people are yelling "TRAP!" when someone posts a pic of a girl here. how the fuck does that girl look a man?

i know theres another pic of a real trap, with an blue MAGA hat. but shit, that dude is feminine as fuck so many times when i see it i still thinks its a girl. maybe its because im so manly, tall, muscular etc i think "manly girls" still looks very girly. no clue

Why do sane people bother to go out to parking lots or whatever to engage with these lefty morons? They are literally the most fanatical, uneducated loonies. What's the point in trying to debate them?

Further, look at how everybody is filming everybody else. Why would you ever go to a place like that?

Somebody get that nigger away from her
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why do they all have these massive teeth and gums? Is it some genetic trait that corresponds to their mental retardation, like a Downer?

I think stretching their upper lip above their gums is a sign of a mental condition. My little sis is completely cuckoo and she has that.

Fucking cunt won't leave, and keeps getting stumped.

It's because leftists are now a cult based on fake superficial "acceptance and tolerance". They have to continuously fake being pleasant and nice, thus over extended periods of time their facial muscles often end up cramping into a fake smile.

Physically, but not mentally.

Baseball caps are men's clothing. So is the neck-tie.

Good observation. Always grinning and showing gums. Fucking gummy commies.

I was raised it was a sign of weakness to show unnecessary emotion all the fucking time.
Weird eh?

The conned deserve to be conned.

TRUMP 2016

Check (FAS)Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, quite a few of these fucktards actually have defining characteristics of it. The thin upper lip and eyes are the giveaway.

they dont want to face the wrath of the white man. they realize their time is up and are trying to make amends to secure themselves in a white nation. they hate their own people.

Holy shit, they do. They have no philtrum on their upper lip.

Because she dressed up to look like Trump

from other thread

shit, forgot pic

Great pic, needs updated with recent fish.

where's the backflip guy?

I don't have a picture of him - did he have this deformity as well?

He doesn't really have that massive gum to teeth ratio going on, or that weird bitchy frown shape

true…

BASED SACRAMENTO

Whales are filter feeders. They need to keep their mouth open while their teeth filters the air for misogyny.

My FAVE part, so far.

if you were a shitskin wouldn't you want to live in a white man's paradise. the smart ones want to protect it instead of the US becoming the next Brazil or worse, Venezuela

While that may be some genetic trait I don't know about, a lot of it has to do with drinking from a bottle or sucking on a pacifier too late in life.

Basically they were over babied by their parents, which explains a lot of their issues. Their parents conditioned them to cry when they wanted something and they always received it.

yo im bam margera and thish ish jackassh

You get a free water filter.

so many good pics

😂

/r/ing the vid of mental gymnastics personified

i laughed at the kid. great work kid.

is that even true?

10/10 would make a family with.

They were waiting to be let in to the event center to see Trump live, dumdum.

STOP DERAILING THREAD, FUCKING JEW

I loved the old Mexican lady saying "FUCK THIS SHIT" and BTFO-ing the white liberal bitch. I swear, those Berkeley type activist women all look the same–scrawny vegan body, big, glazed eyes, huge cheekbones with starved hollow cheeks and a chronically smug, blase expression. Plus they always dress weirdly. Why is she wearing a fucking wool hat when it was literally 100" outside that day?

Great OC, user!

She's making my erection great again.

Those communists with the fluorescent hats. The National Lawyers Guild are communists who are supporting the DNC. They are planning something for the RNC convention. Commies BTFO when?

Love that white kid. He did good.

WTF?

That group is the most diverse group I've seen recently. It disgusts me.

I think there's a high probability that she IS trap lads, apart from the fact she sounds like a boy about to hit puberty, look at her nose to face ratio. Something's definitely off.

Not to mention her overly manicured eyebrows, how many young girls get that amount of work done on their eyebrows to the point that they're that small? And the color of the different colored eyebrows indicates that hair is a wig.

Oh and look at the sides of the jaw, quite broad wouldn't you say?

Something's off.

that's a trap, isn't it?

That's a forced lie. Holla Forums or something is saying every female Trump supporter is a Trap because that ONE single 'person' was.

Does that hand look right to you? Does that nose look right to you?

I didn't make any of those.

She looks fine as fuck, are you jelly becaw your open-relationship non-gendered equal-other looks more like this?

I don't know why I've spent a good ten minutes talking about this Schrodinger's woman, but I've just suddenly become facisnated with telling the difference between real women and traps.

And now that I pause the video on that girl again, that fucking hair is definitely a wig, it doesn't connect to the sides of her head anywhere.

Different cheekbones.

Fuck off degenrate, why won't you admit to yourself you're a homosexual?

No straight man fantisises about fucking a pretend woman in the ass while his penis and balls swing in every direction.

cool once you have your kids you dagos can fuck off back to where you came from

Oh my god. I just realised why. They are trying to look like niggers. Look at their monkey like expressions and how they like wearing glasses of some sort. Notice the middle one litterly looking like some typical chimp with eyes wide open and shit. Remember they hate their own race and try to be black. Fuck man it's disgusting.

Again, they are trying to look like niggers. Fuck this world.

MEINE SEITEN!

She's not a trap you fucking retards.

I know an Abo Gin that looks almost like that pic

That's me in the back!

This is beautiful. After all the protests. After all those riots. After all the stupid dribble from our enemies, we're winning.

I could almost cry.

Not really. By saving ourselves we're still saving them. It's just a matter of time before they fuck us over for good. Nothing short of a right wing revolution and and left wing purge will save Western society at this point

Well we're wining at this point, right? Right?

I hate to be optimistic, but we can still keep fighting until shit is fucked.

I support Trump, but why does he still allow this hat haired whore speak for him.

Negresses are for Hillary.

((((((((((((((PROTESTERS))))))))))))))

If I were to guess I'd say because it rustles the jimmies of his enemies.

you're a fuckin idiot the fact that you don't realize she's one of his most effective surrogate.

for

Oy vey! Pure coincidence!