Is Ukraine Stupid?

I was just looking at maps of the world because I like geography.

I just realized Russia was doing them a solid when they were renting Crimea for their naval base.

Now they went and fucked up and lost that cash cow.

Rent it out to Russia for cash
vs
Russia just takes it back

Anyway sage this shit. Just thought it was interesting.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korenizatsiya
tryukraine.com/info/languages.shtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Didn't know this side of the story. .

The map is from august 2015, you moron.

who cares about the map. i just find it funny that ukraine was making bank loads + perks off letting russia have their base in crimea.

Is russia evil?

A'ha. Okay.

No

Russia does whats best for russia so is painted as evil by the media. Dont be a pleb user

NEVER, UKRAINE WILL ALWAYS BE INDEPENDENT!

Ukraine has a very different language and culture and Jewish Bolsheviks tried to genocide the Ukrainian people in the Holodomor where millions died from starvation when Ukraine used to be the breadbasket of Europe.

Ukraine was an ally of Germany in the second world war fighting against Bolshevism.

Russia is not communist anymore and is a very conservative nation compared to the west but there still is some Jewish subversion because it has not yet healed from its period of Communist Tyranny.

Ukraine didn't exist as country til the 19th century, it's former Polish and Russian territory.

Core positions of pro-Ukrainian propaganda
— Ukraine is part of Europe
— Russia is not part of Europe, it's Mordor
— Ukrainians are Slavs
— Russians are Finngol subhumans
— Russians aren't a minority in Ukraine, they're a diaspora.
— Russia has enthralled Ukrainians and stole everything from them. (= 12 years a khokhol).
— Last 400 years of Ukrainian history is the history of suffering from Russians (= we wuz uhpressed)
— Russians have slave mentality
— Every prominent Russian ever was either an Ukrainian, a Jew or a foreigner, Russians can't do shit (= we wuz kangz)
— Every bad thing which happened to Ukrainians since 1600s was because of Russia
— Crimea is Ukraine
— Crimea must belong to Tatars, Russians in Crimea are irrelevant
— Russian fleet in Crimea is anti-Ukrainian
— must join NATO
— Donbass is Ukraine
— Russians in Donbass are invaders, they are the reason why Yanukovych was in power. They are terrorist aides and must die.
— Yanukovych was a bloody tyrant and the reason they were poor, along with Russia
— Ukrainian economy subsidized by Russia was a form of enslavement, must take IMF money to break free

Ukraine has exactly the same culture and the language is just a dialect of Russian. There is more difference between Low German and High German than there is between Russian and Ukrainian.

Italy did not exist as a country until 1861

Russia is a part of Europe
Ukranians are slavs
Research the Bolshevik oppression and Holodomor m8.

Ukrainian propaganda portrays Bolshevik oppression as Russian oppression. They will never name the jew.

I know because the current gov is kosher but in reality the Russian people are NOT the enemy, it is the Jews that are the enemy because they were the oppressors in the Bolshevik USSR and Russians were oppressed as well.

Slavs should be united but not a country, Russia and Ukraine MUST be 2 different independent countries because they are different vastly in culture and history m8.

That's not really true.

As was observed during the last national holiday when there was more soviet flags than Russian ones.

How conservative, hoho.

they are based on abortion and demographics but I said there is still many Jewish elements in Russia.

Italy did not belong to anyone else, it just functioned as separate states that become…united states.

That's not "jewish elements". It's the Russian government that instigates it, Russians that allow it and Russians that glorify the SOviet Union. That's not "elements", that's the country in it's entirety.

Aaaand Ukrainians predominantly speak Russian above all else…

PS From Wikipedia:

Italy belonged To the Lombards, Aragon & HRE just like Ukraine belonged to Russia and Poland at one point.

they do NOT speak Russian see

Before Maidan, I had respect for Ukrainians, but those times are gone.

You are too shitty by far, to call the Russians subhumans, and you seriously fucked up BIG time, when you tried to get the west to fight Russia on your behalf, when we are being genocided.

Western pro-whites will not forget that, so the Russians can do as they please with you guys, for all I care.

It's the Russians happily glorifying Jew-led Soviet Union and accepting the current regime, yes.

It's no secret who led the revolution in Russia and seems like Ruskies don't mind as long as they live in a proper Mordor with fire pits and spikey armor.

fuck off D&C kike

ebin

We should we care if the Ukrainians have freedom from the Russian yoke, when you don't care about our genocide?

We might not be Ukrainian master race, but you can't think we are that stupid?

Bolshevist kikes thought exactly the same m8.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korenizatsiya

I'm Ukrainian. Central Ukrainians are not THAT different from Russians to have separate countries. In fact, if you'll dig a little and look into traditional life of Russians, even in the core regions like Vologda, you will find many many similarities to Ukrainian culture, including a lot of words. Central Ukrainians differ more from West Ukrainians than they are from Russians.

Why should we care if the Ukrainians have freedom from the Russian yoke, when you don't care about our genocide?

80% of Ukrainian websites are in Russian, user, and only 30% speak it on the street in Kiev, whilst throughout the country it's about 50/50 mostly in villages… it's a yokel language, not a business language, kind of like Welsh…
tryukraine.com/info/languages.shtml

What genocide? The one carried out with your own hands, that you shared with the rest of Eastern Europe? That genocide?

Right now Russia is a blight. Fix your shit, stop being imperial toadies eager to support any aggression on your behalf, maybe people will like you more.

First pic, so true, they're coming to Poland in droves and locals are starting to have enough.

People haven't forgotten the genocides, they aren't welcome here and have no reason to be here.

Are you a Putin-bot, out to make pro-whites see the Ukies as Cuckolds?(hohols)

Poles and the Estonians hate the Russians as well, but most of them understand that the rest of the white world don't really need a war with Russia, as it is immigration that is the big threat.

I manged to samefag there. but is was an answer to

yeah and I am a Nigerian Tsar who needs 1 million rubles from you.

what country are you?

Poland Baltics will never be Russian