The story so far

I'm the on the run guy and the story so far since my thread disappeared

anymore advice?

I will say I'm near one of the great lakes is getting a galleyhand job possible anonymously on one of the fishing boats?

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignlegion.info/joining/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what are you running from? it sounds like this is a continuation of another thread but i missed it.

It's possible, but I wouldn't count on it. If you're in the same state, don't be. The general rule of thumb if you're wanted for a federal charge is out of the state in twenty four hours, out of the country in forty eight. The deckhand job is certainly possible, but stay the fuck away from Erie or any of the big cities around the lakes. They're still waiting on their resurgence and are dense with crime/cops. If you don't want to get caught, stay away. I'd recommend slipping across the border to Canada.

nothing federal if it was I wouldn't be posting from the us

but yeah thanks ill keep that under advisement though I hate big cities anyways

though I did visit my friend in Milwaukee once and that was pretty nice

basically I was about to be violated on my probation and decided I ma as well say fuck it and leave and have fun before I eventually face the music in a few months-years

the charge itself is just an aggravated battery w/ use of a deadly weapon charge but its still punishable by 15 years prison

If you want to head more western, you might hook up with a custom harvester business. They go through people like crazy, but they pay well. If you can stay awake and drive a car, they'll probably take you with little to no questions.

I would but I'm not a survivalist type long term

I know how to hunt with a bow and how to make one as well as how to start a fire and cook animal meat but Ill do that when I'm walking places if I need to walk places

I might do that too

what is your long term goal here? evasion? having fun until your luck runs out?

either or tbh

maybe end up in Alaska and do what my biological father did for awhile (crab fisherman) or something else idk tbh hell I might settle where I am with my stripper friend and her roommates

So you don't mind working hard eh?

foreignlegion.info/joining/

Think about it before you dismiss it out of hand…

it will be shit if you get caught. best bet is to leave the country, unless you have a way to get papers in another name. just run far far away and hail eris.

ive actually thought about it tbh

I actually might do it but id have to bring my gf with me and I don't think shes ready to leave the us behind quite yet

I don't think you understand how the FFL works if you think you get to bring your gf with you…

I meant to france specifically

if you make it that far you should just ship yourself away to russia or jump fence to canada

Russia maybe depending on who wins the election

I would goo through Canada to get there honestly

holy shite this is legit?

Have you thought about shoplifting? It's real easy, just fill up your backpack and exit the store buying something small. Make sure it's a big store, and don't act suspicious.

Also make a list of things to buy beforehand, carry it around in the store so as to leave the impression of someone honest.

Believe me, it works.

Did you take my advice?
Did you segregate?

dude I know how to shoplift but honestly I can do day labour and make money enough in a day to buy what I need
hell three days and I have enough for rations for a week and a bus ticket to where ever

also yes its legit

remind me what you mean please?

Get out of the country. Go out into a city and ask around for drugs. Ask further and eventually you will get into contact with someone for falsified papers. After that it's a case of luck and skill; you could also hide on a boat but that is fucking risky

That sounds like a terrible idea. OP, please be smart and ignore this idiot.

I was under the assupmtion that OP was broke and desperate for food.

Eh ive already got a contat for a fake id and am getting one but its not that much of an issue as I can get a real one now

lol no I'm actually pretty good at working for food and stuff

the only reason I'm running is because circumstances forced me into a corner I didn't want to be in

If he gets caught shoplifting, its over for him, the police communicate with each other you know. There are other ways to get food without risking that, such as finding a local food kitchen or something.

Hey man

I can't give you very concrete advise seeing as you can't tell us too much, but basically you'd better get out of the country

How you do that is the biggest issue. Seeing as you have some day labor job, I think you should try to reach mainland Europe via sea, either as a hideaway or a deckhand.

I'm a Europoor. From here I would be able to help you, even fix you up with a car and food, but you have to get to Europe.

Think about Croatia, they have no extradition treaty with the US and it's real cheap to live
there. Besides, I've always wanted to visit there.

maybe if it gets too hot in the us I might but honestly I'm not on the FBI most wanted list

I'm just some backwoods idiot who got drunk and in a fight and ran on probation because he lost his trailer and job after his truck got stolen

I'll write about you some day, "Cletus' Conundrum" I'll call it.

Also, like other anons said stock up on cheap food, eat bugs and piss in cokes.

Oh okay, then I wish you the best of luck.

Sadly I've never as much as been in the US so I can't help you much. This is a very interesting thread though, for what it's worth some
faggot in Europe hopes you'll be alright

checked dem digits for good luck

Countries with no extradition treaty:
Afghanistan, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Armenia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia

Herzegovina, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, the Central African Republic, Chad, Mainland China, Comoros, Congo (Kinshasa), Congo (Brazzaville), Djibouti, Equatorial

Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Indonesia, Ivory Coast, Kazakhstan,

Kosovo, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands,

Mauritania, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal,

Niger, Oman, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé & Príncipe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia,

Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu,

Vatican, Vietnam and Yemen.

I actually know someone who moved to The Congo, he says it's alright to live there and it's cheap. He's also a fugitive

is this a reference to me bein a born n bred southern white trash piece of shit? cause if so I love it! though I don't practice incest just fyi so don't go adding no weird shit like that

thank you euro/b/ro

holy shit that's a good list to have thank you

always wanted to visit the congo but never really stay there tbh

id either do asia or the French foreign legion or something

just checked my local PD and the state database and there is still no warrant for my arrest yet

any way you could make use of this? being unofficial and all

hop on a train far, far away

order a pizza to your local PD

lol I will probably do something like that at somepoint if something doesn't change

by something I mean if I don't leave where I am now after starting a new life

get a britbong sex slave.

Maldives sounds nice. Too bad there aren't more options in the carribean.

user, you're not the only southerner here, I was born in the ass-end of the south, between the border of South Carolina and Georgia, I started smoking when I was 11, learn to hunt with my grand-daddy. We had a pastor who preached out of his Trailer, fun times.

Quit smoking last year on my 21st birthday

shit, I've been browsing /monster/ too much, putting sage is a habit now

Holla Forumsro! I was born in bum fuck north Carolina and raised in florida and Tennessee

started smoking at like 12 though

hunting with my papaw is always fun

I was raised catholic though

weren't never molested by no priest though

shit I hunted with my priest before

this might help

the only thing I learned from that is that I'm not the only one who hates big cities

nah

well

maybe

depends on what the gf wants

Indeed. Her priorities aren't running from the law. Yours are, guess who'll run harder than the other?

true they arent

Best hint: Go to Mississippi, call yourself a Nigger Lover, and profit!

Never mix whites with coloureds!
God damn it, fugie!

aye aye capitan
not mixing my whites with my coloureds
I only date white girls anyways

At first, by the pic, i thot u wr a guy. But on clsr look, ur not. No longer interested.

I've contacted the authorities. They have been made aware of your presence on h8chan and are now swarming the 8ch headquarters in Thailand as we speak. It was foolish to reveal your location, but now justice is going to be served.

I am a guy

that's just a random picture

good

ima commit suicide by cop

Sneak into Canada

nah fuck Canada

Canada is gayyyy

Hey, Felon, so you'd be spending time in state if you get caught, right?

yeah prettymuch

You'll want to prepare for the worst, then. Work the fuck out whenever you can.

oh I know I'm prepared

actually I was thinking about offing myself instead of prison again

You've been to state before?

yeah for a month as part of my probation sentence to 'teach me a lesson"

There's a nonzero chance that your original jurisdiction won't give a shit. If you're far enough away, they may put geographical limits on the warrant, meaning that even if you get picked up in, say, Michigan, on, say, an Arizona warrant, the Arizona authorities may not give enough of a shit to be willing to pay to extradite you. In that case, the arresting agency will just cut you loose once they confirm the warrant.

Stripper friend and roommates? Sounds like fun. I'm down.

well where I am I'm far enough away

though I could stand to be far enough away

no

Hope you get raped in prison, OP.