Is Batman going to hell because he doesn't kill his villains and so is responsible for all the people Joker and his ilk...

Is Batman going to hell because he doesn't kill his villains and so is responsible for all the people Joker and his ilk have killed over the years?

What did he mean by this?

Probably not but it's bullshit either way.
I prefer Zacman who dgaf

What a fucking cop-out. What's the point of the whole no kill thing then? Why not just "accidentally" kill all of his villains like that? Why didn't he just let the Joker fall at the end of Dark Knight? Why is Nolan such a fucking hack?

Because he's filming a Goyer script

Even if we grade on a curve, BB made less sense with respect to killing than MoS did

The writers are going to hell

Dressing up as a clown doesn't mean you're not responsible for your actions, it's the state's fault for not giving Joker the chair, not that it should be that fucking hard to keep him locked up anyway

Nolan's Joker probably would have been executed by the Government since he was basically a terrorist.

Yeah, but he'd escape it like a bat out of Hell.

What I never got was why Nolan didn't go back after Ledger died and kill him off before the movie came out. Could have wrapped up the character so there wasn't that massive loose end in TDKR.

Nolan is truly the Stanley Kubrick of our time.

Hi reddit

wtf was his problem?

what did he mean by this?

Catwoman saved millions of lives with that shot
Batman learned from this and murdered the truck drivers

Bane deserved better. I never gave a fuck about Talia's death.

That's bullshit.

Really, it's built on Indian Burial Grounds and has Lovecraftian Old Ones buried even further blow.

I thought that was hub city

Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
Romans 12:19

Sounds like he will be alright

I WAS BORN WITH THICK SKIN

Hub City?
Fuck man, I couldn't tell you a damn thing about Hub City apart from The Question and the second Blue Beetle working there.

It's literally a nothing city. Just there as a name drop so they can explain why someone isn't available to do something. The capes and villains from there don't even protect/commit crime in it, they just operate from it.

Are those responsible for the justice system going to hell for not sentencing the Joker to execution?

It's not Batman's job to mete out justice. It's his job to stop and apprehend criminals, so that they can be given their time in court.

I'm with Todd to be honest. Of all the batman villains Joker and Croc seem to be the ones who can never be rehabilitated.
It makes even less sense in Arkham City where batman flat out says every time Joker is apprehended he breaks out and murders people and then says he would have saved Joker anyways.

He's fucked anyway…

Also I think he refuses to kill willingly because of the violent death of her parents

Most of these are collateral damage. The BB things you mention happened before he became Batman, and Ra's' death was his own fault this way, because he hijacked the train, he drove it to the tower, etc.
Man, I hate this trend. Why is a dog's life more precious than a human being's?
Or probably not
Again, that's their fault.

Also let's add the lives he saves by these actions.

By that point in the movie there had already been so much stupid crap - plot armor, teleportation etc - my brain was already turned off and just waiting for it to be over, but Bane dying that way still bugged the shit out of me. Even CIA would have known if some cooze on a giant motorcycle was pointing a gun at him. He also died a cuck.

Why?

Superior vigilante coming through.

kys fam

Because killing is a sin.

Batman is going to hell because he's bourgeois scum who creates crime by exploiting people and then sends them to prison where slavery isn't outlawed so they can make even more money.

True dat. He could use his wealth to improve the lives of everyone in Gotham doing away with the need for crime.

All of the arkham inmates started out as small time crooks but in their life of crime they stumbled into a series of unfortunate events make them the damaged individuals they are today.
Batman whomping their ass isn't going to help and just creates even more fractured victims who'll go on to cause more suffering because of Batman's hand.

I have this theory that Bruce Wayne actually uses his vast wealth and many connections to ensure that Gotham is a dysfunctional hellhole where criminals more or less run free, all so he can live out his vigilante fantasy for the rest of his life.

Burton bat films are the best for this and a slew pf other reasons

Sure if you like Tim's penchant for wacky silly dark films that make the Batman & Robin films look serious in comparison.

WORLD'S GREATEST DETECTIVE

There's a bit in dark knight where he uses the Batmobile to crush a garbage truck which is being driven by a Joker goon. The cab of the truck is clearly crushed up against the roof.

That's probably the clearest example of Batman killing someone

Hub City's supposed to be a shithole worse than Gotham. It was actually based on East St Louis

Like Captain Amazing in Mystery Men!

This one won't. He killed both the Joker and the Penguin.

Commence with the "I'm Lovin' It" shitposting!

Yup the burton films are that stupid and silly

I dont get this. Batman saves the city multiple times, countless peoples lives, and then delivers the criminals on a silver platter to the justice system, which puts them through the revolving door known as arkham and then they escape or are released only for the same ahit to happeb. Arkham needs better security, or the justice system needs to enforce corporal pubishment. The excuse is that gotham is a liberal shithole that doesnt want to enforce any of those measures. What is Batman or Bruce Wayne to do about a city full of dipshits?

If the justice system is such a joke in Gotham why doesn't Batman dispense capital punishment instead?

No. He's going to Hell because he's burdened by wrongful guilt over the deaths of his parents.

By that logic, any member of law enforcement or legal system etc. who could've have an opportunity to kill them but didn't, is going to hell.

Maybe Gotham should just institute the death penalty.

Batman is justifying his use in society. If he killed all the top criminals, that would leave Gotham with petty crime. Of course Batman would rather seem like the hero, you don't get big busting up purse thieves., so he lets them get out so he can keep up the scam that he is needed and can make Gotham safe.

It is also why Batman hates Bane, who wanted to reform the system and make Gotham safe. If Bane got his way. Batman isn't needed anymore and he couldn't virtue signal to the world that he is good and great and is needed.

Because Batman operates outside the law, everyone else has to follow it. Vigilantism isn't legal you know, its just the cops are going to let it slide as the vigilantes help them. Because of this, Batman could also kill to stop more riots, assaults, crimes, rapes, breakouts, terror and killings.

Well he takes them down and then it's the states job to make sure they stay in jail.

Yeah Batman really does seem vain as fuck. He can easily solve the criminal problem but he needs the criminals for him to continue showboating. I bet you that faggot goes into all the reddit sub boards/threads, imageboards and other forums to see what people are saying about him.

Batman looks like the devil.
He dresses like the devil and he scares people like the devil
He's the perfect fit for hell

Batman is the good guy and superman the bad?

Throwing money at niggers and psychos doesn't make them stop being niggers and psychos.

But what if he's wrong and kills the wrong person? Remember he has to set an example for the kids so they won't start trying to kill Trump or cops. In the comics everything is so clear but in real life you never know when someone is manipulating you.

Yes it's always someone elses' fault.
Joker?
It's that damn chemical factory's fault he's the way he is. All those thousands of people killed by the joker rests on the shoulders of those ebul capitalists!
Batman should kill the rich

It's not his goddamned job to kill these guys. Hell, it's not his job to try and apprehend them in the first place.

The real fault lies with the dipshits in Gotham's legal system who keep sending Croc and Joker to a mental institution instead of death row.

If gotham's legal system is such a failure why does batman keep handing them over to the police or arkham?
Batman seems like a real piece of shit

Is this Hebrew?

In the same thread, twice

Killing =/= murder.

I'm more astonished that there were apparently a thousand posts made on this slow as fuck board in 4 days.

Batman's existence hinges on other maniacs running through the streets of gotham.

Without them he would be lost.
It's not morality or muh values that's stopping Batman from killing criminal scum.

Really makes you think

Hi Razorfist!

Do you have heavy metal playing in the background?
Wesr some black makeup?

Why doesn't Bruce just bankroll the police and justice system to make one that works?
Take it over and shit to make sure criminal scum get taken care of

pleb

Man of Steel was kino.

Well, yeah. That was sort of the point of the film. It was a Batman movie where Superman was the villain. Did the scene where Bruce Wayne glares up at Supes while he holds a child whose mother was just killed by Superman's incompetence not make that clear to you?

I think its revealed in the games that he bankrolls arkham asylum?

So it doesn't matter then and isn't considered canon?

There's been a bunch of other stuff, in comics and in the animated series where he's shown to be involved in Arkham in some way, either with funding or he's on the parole board

Try watching aquaman throne of atlantis

This isn't Holla Forums where you wank it to men in tights

Stfu you cuck its thou shalt not murder (taking anothers life for no reason) killong is perfectly acceptable.
Only nwo translations try to push that bs

Otherwise God allowed his people to commit murder. He didnt a told them to kill these monstrous termites amd be done with it

Batmans actual moral being pushed is
"Look at how rotten people are and how unrepentantly evil somr are wouldnt it be great if we didnt have to suffer their evil and could get rid of them?"

When Christ came and the new testament strictly forbids killing.
Not the same with old testament and judaism of course

Truly the thought of a insane man.
Killing unrepentant serial killers?
What a moral dilemma.

So let me get this straight.
He sometirms rejects people's parole but tends to parole the insane "recovered" lunatics back out on the streets?

What an asshole. He's letting them out so he can play around in his bat costume again.

hell isnt real because god isnt real, fucking GROW UP and stop beleiving fairy tales like religion, kid

Hell is real in the dc universe. I'm pretty certain Batman met the actual devil himself and lex has conversed with Death.
God makes an appearance sometimes too.