Any Meme Magicians wanna explain this?

Swiss Celebrate World's Longest Tunnel with Satanic Ritual

The Swiss threw a party to celebrate the completion of the Gotthard Base Tunnel, the longest and deepest railway tunnel in the world. Cuts right through the Swiss Alps and took 17 years to complete.

But what was wrong with that it looks exactly like a satanic ritual. Strange hypnotic marching. Semi naked people caressing each other. A topless female angel with a giant macabre head of a baby. Moss/grass demons rolling on the floor waiting for the black haired grass demon to come from the ceiling. After that an assortment of ram skulls/horned beast skulls walk forward. There was someone holding a lamb in the air but I didn't find much about it. And some guy Yodeling in the end.

Seems quite a few European Leaders were present including Merkel.

Here is an AJ+ Summary. youtube.com/watch?v=r-EvDNbPKuY This includes the part about the lamb.

So what do you think lads? Are they celebrating end of white civilization ? Also is there a full version?

Other urls found in this thread:

wearorange.org/
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5f/Nrla_scheme.png/1280px-Nrla_scheme.png
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/lucifer#Latin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hermit_(Tarot_card)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GREAT START FOR CLICKS SHEKELS

Just some faggy, hipster art shit.

When my race finally collects their hate and fires the first shot, we win.

This is why they don't call Sweden "god's country"

It's Switzerland, this is why they don't call the US properly educated.

holy shit. They even have fucking goat heads. go TO 4:40

fuck off tripfag

s a g e d

He doesn't even have a trip.

Yeah I shouldn't even say things like that. The fight hasn't even begun yet.

Ha ha ha did I saw Sweden? oh shit that's funny. Switzerland is supposed to be immune for fuck's sake.

say

modern art strikes again!

Can't this just be some old Pagan ritual that might have been branded as Satanist by the church?

Paganism is satanism. Anything that's not Christianity is the work of satan. There's a million different flavors of things that are not God. Satan only needs to you pick one.

HAHAHAHAH

This is what Art Degrees do with state money.

Meanwhile, Satan is having the biggest kek of his life.

Fuck off you nigger

Christcuck detected

Hey, homie, this fine somali christian would like to fuck your daughter. Be a good christian and film their love-making.

Fuck off, cuckold faggot.

miss the part where he came back, chaim?

How's the weather in tel aviv?

nice try schlomo

Seems that he died in Kashmir and his tomb lays there to this day.

gotta launder that money somehow, what else would you expect from the mountain Jews than to worship their evil god at the same time?

Must be nice to get paid for fucking hotties on stage.

What…….the fuck

If you were familiar with Christianity you would know that the resurrection was not a return to the world, but an ascension of the holy spirit.

fuck off with your D&C shit kike, no shekels for you here

looks like that shit from memorial day with jewish runes

Hate to butt in, but this is wrong.

The day of resurrection is a full 40 days before the ascension. Christ resurrected in the flesh, and his body was transfigured and glorified. He, in his glorified body, ascended into heaven. The day of Pentecost was 10 days after the ascension, and marks the point where the Holy Spirit is sent to the Apostles in the upper room in the form of tongues of fire. The Holy Spirit is not Christ.

You don't have to believe any of this, but if you are going to argue against Christians about their faith, at least get your details sorted out first.

I thought so too until the goat part.

If you were truly familiar with the story, you would know the significance of the the tomb remaining sealed.

Unlike the physical resurrection of Lazarus, who required his tomb be opened, Christ's tomb was sealed, and he still left. He was incorporeal.

Tomb was not sealed. When the Marys discovered the tomb, the stone was rolled away and the tomb was empty.

2000 years of Christian tradition is that the bodily resurrection of Christ was a preview of the general resurrection on the day of Judgement.

leftists sure love making art simultaneously neurotic and institutionalized

this

resurrection != fettered spirit; the heavenly body is not an earthly body

this is kind of the central tenet of the faith

Americans are literally never taught geography in public schools. Even in college it's an elective that costs money to take so almost none of them take it.

That's why most of them are hard-pressed to find any country other than the U.S., Mexico, and Canada on a map or globe, EVEN WITH THE COUNTRIES LABELED.

They used to make elementary school students memorize the 50 states and their capitals, but I don't know if they even do this any more. Americans are sometimes hard-pressed to find individual states if they aren't adjacent to their own state or will mix up states that start with the same letter, like Michigan and Missouri, or Wyoming and Wisconsin.

The stone was already rolled away when they showed up. There was an angel waiting there who tells them not to fear because Christ had risen. The angel rolled away the stone which sealed the tomb.

The resurrected body is a transfigured body, meaning that it is the perfected and subtle form of the earthly body. The tomb was empty, because the body had left it after being resurrected. You should consider the fact that Thomas was able to feel the holes in the hands of Christ's resurrected body. In some cases the body seems to conform to normal physics, but in other cases the body does not seem to be bound to the limitations of normal physics.

The elites have an obsession with satanic ritual nonsense shit. It's just larping but those retards are so deluded they actually believe it. This is why you have pedophile death cults as well. I suppose it give a certain sense of belonging and purpose, unifying the corrupt with one disgusting ideology.

I always wondered if there's anything else that they've built along with that tunnel.

I wouldn't be surprised that this is the thing that Gates offers to rich people when they accept his proposal in 5 minutes.
A gigantic underground bunker in the middle of the Swiss alps filled with futurist technology and loli coke orgies along with satanic paraphernalia.

Maybe that's why Merkel is inviting so many muzzies into Europe. Take care of them while I get triple penetrated by these 13 year old girls wearing goat masks and strap ons. All while high on coke and LSD

Kind after kind nigger.

Also nations remaining separate. (A nation is a specific group of people related by their ancestry)

First of all, disclaimer, analysis of the important aspects is difficult, since the video jumps around during the important bits at the end. However, here's my take:

Upon arriving at the baseline of this interpretation, I looked into the location where this ceremony took place, and it should be noted that the "Gotthard Base Tunnel" where this takes place (I'm assuming this is the entrace, runs under "Piz Vatgira", which is the largest mountain under which the Gotthard tunnel runs.
The section of this tunnel where they performed this ceremony would literally have 1.5 MILES of pure mountain above its deepest point.

So, you wanted a meme magician's opinion? Piz Vatgira is a hell of a place for a memetic prison.

2:45 is that our beloved dick-stick bell ringer?

Isn't that last part with the horns and shit, just some swiss or austrian germcuck pagan tradition?

Making Satan more powerful then God.

Christcucks everyone!

Looks like these people didn't forget to wear orange

wearorange.org/

Christcucks these people pagan, ask a Christcuck what a pagan is.

wtf!

Take your fucking med christcuck. It's called Marxist degeneracy and Jews. Stop the disinformation campaign.

Stop blaming an imaginary demi-god-monster created by Catholics instead of the real enemies that exist

Oh, another disclaimer:
If you have a secular notion of meme magic, then the interpretation is the same, only the effect is basically a bunch of rich jews and politicians congratulating each other on fucking over Europe with a ceremony celebrating a fictionalized version of how they did it.

It's even more fucked up when you realize they could've just congratulated the miners.

I'd actually like to see a christian prove that assertion.

This is why Jew worshipers killed European Scientists for over 1500yrs while having sex with primitive races and creating shit like Mexicans. But when you tell them, they default and say "look at this christian scientists though! Mexicans are good because they aren't Jewish or Arabs!"

This was the most ominous part. Look at the shape of that metal casting process in the background.
And the end gave me the creeps first it looks that the stereotypical Swiss guy goes to heaven but then the light change to red.

Also:

Nine workers lost their lives during construction, one in the Amsteg section, two in the Sedrun section, and three each in the southernmost Faido and Bodio sections.
Compare this to the map: upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5f/Nrla_scheme.png/1280px-Nrla_scheme.png

These were:

Andreas Reichhardt (33) from Gera, Germany, the first victim of the tunnel construction, was hit by a boring bar that fell down 700m, on 8 June 2000.[41]
Jacques Du Plooy (23) from South Africa, was buried by excavation material on 12 March 2002.[42]
Heiko Bujack (35) from Harbke, Germany, was hit by a rock on 3 April 2003.[43]
Albert Ginzinger (37) from Mauterndorf, Austria, was killed on 11 September 2003.[44][45]
Salvatore di Benedetto (23) from Giubiasco, Italy, was hit by a colliding mine train on 21 January 2005.[46][47]
Andrea Astorino (31) was hit by a colliding mine train on 21 January 2005.[46][47]
Thorsten Elsemann from Oberhausen, Germany, was crushed to death by a mine train on 23 November 2006.[48]
Hans Gammel from Germany was catapulted out of an inspection train on 24 June 2010.[49]
Giuseppe Liuzzo from Naso, Italy, fell from a scaffold on 16 June 2012.[50]
This reads like a Dwarf Fortress event log.

I don't see any commemoration of those dead miners.

Swiss Federal President Johann Schneider-Ammann spoke of a "giant step for Switzerland but equally for our neighbours and the rest of the continent"

I'm spooped.

Well, given that the procession of death is walking towards fire, that could actually be a reference to the coming war.

Jesus fucking Christ, this was a state level decision, the dances are similar to the one in the CERN video. The Satanists are getting more and more open about their power. I feel that Trump's candidacy has accelerated their NWO plans, especially in Europe.

I read the leaders were the first ones to ride the first train through the tunnel. Merkel, Hollande, Cameron, Italian PM, Swiss President, in a "special VIP carriage", privileged faggots. Not surprised they'd throw some pompous party of old world ritualistic garbage.

None of these performers look even remotely happy. Fucking stomping on the ground slowly, retarded walking, driving in a bunch of weak cucks in white underwear, then driving in some weird faggot with chains hitting metal. Who directed this show, some insane jew who's like 70 years old? And is that a topless female in the air? What the fuck, there is no decency anywhere and no honoring of the people who died building this. 9 people died for this shit show ceremony. Antlers? Fuckers are trying to be edgy with these animal heads walking in formation, also that yodeler at the end sounded terrible and dissonant.

Who could ever think this type of show is somehow a progression of the past, 99% of these performers and directors need to be shipped to best Korea's North Korea for some useful work to society.

Embed. Here's a real tunnel breaking ceremony. The Seikan tunnel which connects Hokkaido to mainland Japan, completed in the 80's.

Watch from 5:00 to 7:40, that's how real workers finish a job and relish in their success.

Also relevant "The Prime Minister would detonate the charge connecting both sides of the tunnel" and "The whole world was watching, we couldn't make a mistake", so you can see the jew director for Swiss's ceremony wanted to make use of the fame and show how shitty/dark/edgy/progressive/not-to-tradition his ceremony could be.

He's a good man.

There is a Swiss new year tradition called the Silvesterkläuse. Could explain the "grass demons".

Japan should be the rulers of Asia. Based nips, honorary aryan

Really? This is a new development. The vast majority of Christians will call for tolerance and diversity, but I guess if one shitposting racist on a chan site is willing to anonymously say that races should be seperate, well then that must mean Christianity is not a cuckold religion after all.. oh wait no;

there is no Greek or Jew. We are all equal in the eyes of God. You lala homo man.

Sage in all fields

That first part kinda seemed like they were going for a prison based theme…

With the orange jumpsuits, and that delousing part where the half naked people on a train threw powder all over the place.

And then, it seemed to go towards a sort of fall season, harvest based nature theme….

idk, the video seemed a little short, like it was just small clips from a much longer preformance, i'd probably have to see the whole thing for a more in depth analysis.

But the beginning definately had a prison theme.

I don't even know why, but I started tearing up. It's just beautiful. The sense of duty and honor exuding from this, that which comes from the efforts of ordinary yet heroic men, I want this to be the standard of our culture.

Those are some badass ghillie suits

Look at the triggered little babies!

That's something different than orthodox Christian belief, user. Not bumping because, O/T.

that video is the embodiment of degenerate art.

Well, this picture was lurking somewhere else on Holla Forums

Thought it was interestingly relevant for some reason, right?

Fuck off you nigger adopting MUH IMAGO DEI Christcuck.

where can I read these comics? Can't find it on the net.

idk, someone else posted it in another thread…

babys first meme

Kek works in myserious ways

Fucking christcuck, shouldn't you be larping about being a crusader and saving muh Jerusalem somewhere?

reported

This is why no one likes you fags

The parts with the angel and the hair costumes had a very disturbing vibe to it. It made me really feel uncomfortable and that's amazing just like the drums. Interesting and powerful performance.

You're retarded "DEGENERACY"-reaction is exactly what they expected from uneducated Bauernvolk and probably what was aimed for.

Maybe the EU kikes are worshipping a Lovecraftian Old One that was found inside the mountain while they were digging the tunnel.

God bless you brother, stay strong.

Whats your idea of a satanic ritual? That scene from "Eyes Wide Shut"?

You put absolutely no effort into this thread.

This is just pretentious art shit. Christcucks see Satan everywhere. Pathetic.

How many blood sacrifices have you made recently, poser?

This post speaks the truth.

I noticed that the portal through the tunnel is in the shape of a hexagram or classic coffin.

As we all know, the hexagram is the symbol of the Jews and Saturn.

I don't know what's more bizarre.

The fact that this actually happened, or that Europe's most influential people were watching it as if it was business as usual.

This is some of the craziest shit I've seen all year.

0:11 - The four horsemen of the apocalypse

0:17 - Trumpet sounds (sign of the apocalypse)

0:23 - Enslaved zombies walking towards their eternal damnation

1:43 - The zombies are being hanged, they are literally walking towards death

2:19 - All of the fallen angels

2:59 - Guy banging chains ("And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day." Jude 1:6)

3:13 - Zombies worshiping the fallen angels

3:38 - The souls of the zombies are damned

4:28 - Literally Baphomets running around

4:49 - A Jew welcoming the anti-Christ

Seriously what the fuck?

If you ever visited a theater in the last decade (I won't blame you if you didn't, it's horrible, you will have seen shit like this.
It's not some form of ritual, it's just degenerate art

They're just celebrating the completion of the tunnel by walking like zombies through a doorway shaped like a coffin that's all. No big deal ha ha.

Your time will be over soon, moshe.

Christfag get out. Stop dividing our race because muh bible.

Pagans aren't satanists because they dot believe in a Satan, only their gods.

White atheists, pagans, and Christians are supposed to work together, the holy trinity if you will, in order to take back our culture and land. Stop with the D&C

100% they were forced

generally swiss are not the type of people
who would happily do such ridiculous stuff
they were probably forced

imagine you were a normal worker, who worked on this tunnel

if you had a choice, would you partake iin such a ridiculous ceremony? probably not

The cunt is a namefag, not a tripfag, newfag.

Doesn't every DF game end with death of some kind or another?

This. Somewhere between atheist and pagan here and I used to deeply hate you christians, because all I saw was you shitting up everything. I was naive, and controlled by the jews. I was taught that you were the enemy. And that you were the ones who ruined our society and was oppressing us "free-thinkers".

I now realize Christianity, while not being what I believe is, promotes the true and right style of living and civilization, and CAN co-exist(God… I hate that word) with us. You may not like us too much, but we must work together against the jews.

inb4 vidyafagging

IT IS TIME FOR US NON-ELVES TO RISE UP AND DEFEAT THE EVIL, SCHEMING, HAND-GRUBBING MENACE THAT IS THE ELVES! DEUS VULT! KEK VULT! HIBERNIS VULT! HEIL VINTER!

How is this blog post related to the thread.

Might want to get that crypto-Liberalism checked out before you start dyeing your hair and fucking black men.

see

then explain why it came before sata–I mean christianity?

not an argument

this makes me think of the communist vision of meaning and formless art

surprised they didn't parade a giant ketchup spewing vagina through there

2000 years of Jewsus and his poison slave morality has turned Cuckstians into Good Goy. Some of them even mutilate their children, like those sick fuck Kikes.

Burn your Jew Bibles.
Burn your slave churches.
Throw the Pope into a lake of fire.

This needs more attention.

lol reported for intl

The fact you're arguing about which god is right just shows how cucked you are by organised religion. It does not matter if a man worships Odin or Christ, what matters is clearing the corrupt establishment and their puppeteers from our society and establishing a society based upon European values.

All attributes are second to the survival of the nation and it's people.

So now they are literally showing their worship and love for Satan/Saturn in the open and people STILL refuse to see it for what it is?

What does it take for one to understand that all of the elite worship Satan?

How can anyone try and say this is NOT a satanic ritual???

Winged baby of the morning = morning star = literal translation of 'lucifer'

The goat man… body of man with head of a goat, people bowing to him… in the outdoor component of the ritual he takes a white veiled bride and she drapes him in a white cloak, crowning him king.

Also in the outdoor part we see a giant video screen that shows the tunnel being blasted open to reveal a horned head wreathed in flame, which turns into a swirling cyclone of eyeballs.

The religious arguments in this thread are completely irrelevant. You can be an atheist and still see that the elites are literally worshipping their idea of Lucifer here.

You boyim are too ridiculous. It's art, stormderps. Not everyone identifies with your preferred heteronormative, patriarchal operas with powdered wigs and shit. Get over it.

Drown yourself in semen.

What even is this?
How can you say it was a baby? It was a weird fuzzy helmet with a strange face. So?

What do "grass demons" and babies have to do with muh Satanic rituals or whatever?

Where the fuck are you getting any of this? Where was this baby you stormderps keep hurring and durring about? How did anything in that performance associate the character with morning, even symbolically? How does "winged baby of the morning" even remotely translate to "morning star," and how does that translate to lucifer, in your mind?

Here's what lucifer actually means:
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/lucifer#Latin
Where are you getting this "MUH MORNING STAR MUHFUGGA DAT PLAY WUZ STARS N GRASS DEMONS TRYNNA KILL US N SHIET" nonsense from?

willing sacrifices

What kind of religion did the miners, smiths and smelters have?

It wasn't one where they worshiped sun like the farmers, nor did they worship the moon and the polestar as the seamen and sailors did.

TUNNEL SNAKES RULE

Light+Carrying you say
Well Morning Star is a Light carried into the morning
I know you're a Holla Forumsack pretending to be a retarded liberal just so we can have something common to argue against

BOLVERK Evil-Doer The name odin used when he went to jotunheim to steal back the mead of poetry. Odin took the form of a tall, strong man. When he found nine slaves working wearily in a field, he offered to sharpen their scythes with his whetstone. The slaves were so impressed with the sharpness of their blades after Bolverk had honed them that they asked for the whetstone. Odin-Bolverk threw it up in the air. As they scrambled to catch it, the nine work-ers managed to kill each other with their scythes. Thus Odin-Bolverk was able to ingratiate himself with their master, baugi, who now had no workers and was glad to employ the stranger. As a reward for his work, Baugi eventually led Odin to the cave where the mead of poetry was hidden. The character of Bolverk shows Odin as a devious, cruel being who will shed the blood of others to gain his ends.

Did you know that they say you can see the stars at day, from the bottom of a mineshaft?

Given what we know about meme manipulation I have to give you

it doesn't matter if WE believe it, only matters that THEY do, and there is no better word for this evil than satanic

It is a ritual.

Hint: You are those zombies marching to your death. The unawake, uncloth, ignorant masses.

The golem, the uncloth, the profane, the useless eaters, the human resource units, the human cattle. The people who are unable to organize, do not control land, their own food supply, manufacturing tool chain, transportation and communications.

The people ignorant of natural law and the cycle of history.

The order followers. The people who fall for the divide and conquer tactics of the priesthood. The lambs led by the sheppard to the slaughter. The slaves looking for a messiah. The inactive waiting for their messiah instead of seizing control of reality.

The people waiting forever for the slaves to "wake up". The people waiting for the happening or some external event to change the human condition.

Gnosis is the way out of containment. Nothing is hidden. The ignorant are ignorant because they choose to remain so.

Learn the Trivium.

Figure out what is happening or die in the culling.

One religion for the rulers, one religion for the unwashed masses.

Maybe it's a giant concentration camp/ gas chamber.

Mind you that Jews are a lot about revenge.

Hello fellow shill.

You dont need to shill because they are too unenlightened and uncloth to understand the truth, even it was placed in front of them, they would ignore it.

If you see shilling, pay attention. That will tell you what they dont want you to know. Look for the things that are hidden. Ask why they are hidden or why people dont want you to know them.

Also fuck Tavistock. You are getting depopulated. I hope you know that. It must suck doing this for $15/hour. Are you even human or one of the markov chain shilling bots.

forum slide. ahahahahhahahahaha!!!!

You don't really believe that's the word origin, do you?

Now you're just blatantly lying in elementary we had to learn and be tested on all US states and their capitals as well as major waterways and mountain ranges.

In 7th or 8th grade we learn world geography including all European countries and their capitals, all major geographical features and all the other countries.

Stop spreading jewish lies about "dumb" Americans you know fully well that we're infested with nigs and browns that couldn't find their ass if your glued their hand to it.

We're getting shilled all over right now. Have been for about two days. Go look how many (1)s, Rachposting, and spontaneous Christian vs Pagan arguments materialize out of nowhere all over the place.

Report, ignore, move on.

no

Is that shit like the CERN thing?

Look at all the responses by triggered imbeciles. Heaven forbid people actually believe their religion.

Uh, guys?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hermit_(Tarot_card)

Yeah, just look at this user's post
There was literally nothing wrong with the screencapped post, and yet someone tried straw-manning/black-or-whiting his argument.

Wasn't he a degenerate sexologist?
Anyway, I know the answer but have forgotten. Anyone else know?

Freud was the degenerate sexologist, not Jung.