Is Argentina White?

I was wondering if any countries in South America were white. So I started researching the racial demographics in Argentina and saw that it had a 97% white majority, however after further researching this I found that many people have kept on saying that most of the "White" people in Argentina have at least some relation to the Indigenous population. The problem is whenever someone argued this point they never had any real empirical data to support their statement. Can anyone shed any light as to whether this is true or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

indexmundi.com/argentina/demographics_profile.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Argentines
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Argentines#Decline_of_the_Afro-Argentine_population
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Brazilians
antenacritica.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Datena.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

Sage for slide

t. Argie

It's not a slide thread I'm just genuinely curious.

No but, the Falklands are white.

Argentinians are a bunch of incompetent coloureds, look no further then how they badly they got BTFO in the Falklands war.

Where is the empirical evidence they are white?

I was just looking at the census data here: indexmundi.com/argentina/demographics_profile.html

Christ, that's fucking brutal.

If that's the case then why does the data here: say otherwise are they doing this on purpose or are they just incompetent?

Yes.

Brazil is not.

t. Americuck

Not really white. More like gypsies.

Gypsies really? I find that hard to believe. The reason I'm asking is because I am thinking of moving to a majority white country and was considering Argentina as a possibility.

They came to the new world clinging to the sides of ships like barnacles.

Fucking gypos

No. This is a D&C thread.

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

Pic related.

This really isn't I was just curious. Like I said earlier I'm looking to move soon and I was looking for majority white countries. Argentina came up while I was looking and I just wanted to make sure that the census results were actually representative of the population, that's all.

Old troll bait is old

>>>/faggot/

Argentines are pretty based since they literally killed off all the niggers by sending them off to war, South Park style.

The ones that survived, died off thanks to an epidemic and said "fuck 'em all, let 'em die".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Argentines

> Decline of the Afro-Argentine population

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Argentines#Decline_of_the_Afro-Argentine_population

While the Amerifats had a civil war over "muh slaves", the Argentines literally wiped them all out.

No wonder the Nazis chose Argentina as a Nazi RV point, they killed off all niggers while some Amerifats were trying to keep them alive and use them as 2-legged cattle.

So to me, they're whiter than Americunts will ever be.

Brazil is a bit white. There's still white people here (ranging between 15-17 million), but they don't have any power. Take a look at Temer's cabinet and tell me how many of them you identify as white in US/Europe standards.

Argentina is way more whiter than Brazil. A good percentage of them have racemixed with amerindians though, but not to the extent whites in Brazil have racemixed with indigenous, niggers and mulattos. We call the Brazilian population "vira-lata" (a street dog without breed).

Do you think that Argentina is 97% white or do you think it is actually way below that.

Hitler liked Argentina enough that he fled there after WW2 with a load of other Nazis.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Brazilians

Exhibit A: Ana Hickmann, German-Brazilian model.

Brazil is practically Germany's Latin American embassy, next to Argentina.

What the fuck are you on about, Americuck.

That's the number I'm hearing from whites in Brazil. It's nowhere close to the 45% claimed because basically any brown person who "feels" white claims they're white. Pretty fucking depressing to know it's now that small. America's future if we don't do something.

Closer to 80% from what I've heard. Don't have very accurate statistics and they have almost a million Lebanese, Arabs, and various other muslim shitskins living there. The amount of mestizo's from surrounding country is never included in the demographics.

Below. But still way more white than Brazil.

The whites that do exist in Brazil are the result of immigration in the first half of the 20st century (from Germany, Italy, etc). They haven't caught on the racemixing wave completely, but I would expect that in some generations they will racemix with the mestizos whom they live side-by-side in the south.

meant for

Yes. It's not 45%, it's ridiculous.

antenacritica.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Datena.jpg

(pic related is considered white in Brazil, TV presenter of sensationalist crime show)

Talking about Ana Hickmann, a retard mongrel tried to kill her hahaha

The guy was a living meme.

dear god these talking monkeys

Divide & Conquer thread.

I like you. -half argie