Ethical Philosophy Selector - Which Philosophers are Redpilled?

selectsmart.com/PHILOSOPHY/

My top three are:
1. Aristotle
2. Jean-Paul Sartre
3. Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzche

Am I redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/hobbessleviathan00hobbuoft
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Aristotle = Redpilled
Nietzsche = Redpilled
Stoics = Redpilled
Plato = Redpilled
(((Spinoza))) = Bluepilled
(((Rand))) = Bluepilled
Sartre = Bluepilled

is >>>/philosphy/ ded

also, does anyone have that image of the philosophy rabbit hole with dozens of quotes and phillosophers branching out?

i think maistre was at the bottom

Heidegger was a Nazi, an actual one not a LARPer.

Sts Augustine and Aquinas are definitely redpilled as were the cynics

Rousseau would be good for spotting the SJWs.

Putting 'doesn't matter' for everything results in 100% Aquinas. Praise Kek, lord of chaos.

Are you saying Rousseau is an SJW?

I see what you did there.

Alright, sounds legit.

Wow. I must have fucked up an answer somewhere. I mean, I said creature comforts were OKAY but they got the idea that caring about happiness is the basis of my whole worldview.

I have no idea how I got Immanuel Kant at 100% since I'm a fundamentalist Protestant. How the fuck did this happen?

Well Martin Heidegger was literally a Nazi, so I don't see how you get more based than that.

Unfortunately, I don't think that quiz returns Heidegger in the results.

Holla Forums, i am disappoint.

Well, there we go. I'm a just a plain and simple Bible-believing Christian. I don't have a denomination.

I got Ayn Rand because I'm a power-hungry bastard who doesn't care about morality unless it helps me or white people

Schoppy's bretty gud.

Hegel is the one I'm closest too, very red/greenpilled, though Marx twisted his shit.

Lol. I got Ayn Rand (100%!), Plato (99%), Aristotle (89%).

What the hell is wrong with this test that you can get 100% Ayn Rand and 99% Plato?

Sartre is MASSIVELY bluepilled (he practically invented the idea of "anti-semites", "racists", and "misogynists"), but Spinoza is redpilled, Stoics are massive cucks,

See, that's sort of a flaw in the test.
All of the moral dilemmas are split between simply "Self" and "society", which is how the jew would have us view the world, and what they've drummed into our heads.

However, between the extreme isolation of "self" and the universal goodwill of "society" there is also the expanded self-interest of your family (which jews have tried to destroy) and the one's duty to one's race, which is self-interested only in the longest term, most far-reaching sense (a duty which would naturally be omitted from ethical considerations due to being completely "EVIL")

Yeah, I noticed that too. The phrasing is actually "self" vs. "other", with no distinction between random strangers, communities, neighbors, churches, families, and so on.

not sure what to think of this. I'm definitely not a libertarian whatsoever

Why you admitting to being a total retard, user?

I suppose a better way of saying it is that the test only allows self-interest to represent your self in a personal sense rather than expanding your "self" to include the interests of your family or race, which is exactly what the most moral people I know do.

this. I found it difficult to really express my views because of the way it was worded.

Based on 1) the questions 2) the provided answers and 3) the results obtained by taking the test a few times with different results I do not fine the quiz to be very satisfactory and very much doubt the accuracy of the maker's understanding of the material. Maybe I'm just a colossal faggot, though.

Hm…
I didn't like the test much for reasons listed here

I agree with you user, the questions feel like they were regurgitated from the same ethics class that I just took a year ago. The fact that the test can give you something like
is fucking retarded.

A bit surprised by my results given that I disagree with the ideals of some of the top 5, but Nietzsche is great so who cares.

shit test fam

I know Aquinas has been mentioned before but I haven't read anything about him. I'll have to look into that now.

Stoicism = how to be the bitch of both your superiors and inferiors.

kek. Read his works and you'll say otherwise.

who the fuck is Thomas Hobbes?

Essential reading.
archive.org/details/hobbessleviathan00hobbuoft

If you think Jean-Paul Sartre was redpilled I'm afraid to say you're retarded. The man brought hook line and sinker into fashionable leftism, holocaust-inspired white guilt and postcolonialism purely to make up for his guilt in having never been in the resistance. I can see why after reading Being and Nothingness you might think he's ok, but after the war Sartre became a megacuck.

Nietzsche and Heidegger are definitely redpilled. I would not think you can place the Classics like Aristotle and Plato on modern political spectra.

Test seems pretty shit really.

Founded the theory of the modern state. Humans require an absolute monarch to prevent anarchy. In the shortest possible terms.

lel. Might as well put soros on the list.

have you seen what he had to say about antisemites?

also

heraclitus=redpilled

Hitler's inspiration was Henry Ford, whose inspiration was fundamentalist Christianity.

Go get the redpill: The Holy Bible.

JS Mill 100%
Cynics 98%
Thomas Hobbes 87%

And somehow, Jeremy Bentham down at 65%. I question a test where I can be 100% on Mills and only 65% on Bentham at the same time.

How come me and OP both have 100% on Aristotle, but the rest is different?

oh