Maisie Williams thread

Post pics of Maisie Williams.
Also post your fantasies.

My fantasy is that you don't make shit threads.

is this you?

No.

My fantasy is that she won't become a feminist and when she brakes up with someone. She wontl hate men

I'll find you one day

this I swear on my mother's grave

I would ram her ass so hard.

Liking MLP was never funny, and look where that lead to.

Don't pretend to like Maisie.

How about Sophie Turner domming Maisie?

the opposite would be better

How?

I like it when a small person dominates a larger person

How would Maisie dominate Sophie?

whips, chains, dragon dildos…

it's all good

How about piss?

it's too hot to have a wank

sure. nothing wrong with a little wet play

that's entry level

Would Sophie be made to piss in her panties?

look, whatever you ask, the answer is 'yes'

Describe it for me please.

Anyone like this?

no

Why not?

I'm a jerk like that

Would Sophie have to wear diapers?

I need to have pics of her in high/and or cute socks for me to post a fantasy first user.

Here you go.

Okay, several possibilities here. Fuck Sophie doggy style with Maisie's feet fresh out of her shoes tied to her face.

Being smothered under Maisie's shoes/socks/feet.

Making her smell her own socks while I assfuck her.

Meh. Less exciting than in my head. But too lazy to give it detail. Already cybering on f-list. I feel like a normie.

How about Sophie domming her?

Sophie domming her, especially foot domming her would be hot as fuck.

How about Maisie using her as a toilet?

Piss could be kinky, but I'm not one for the poo poo platter.

How about making Maisie pee her pants?

God to take those skates off…

Only if i get to lick her clean after.

How would you punish her for peeing her pants like a baby?

Obviously make her clean every drop of it off of her panties until I'm satisfied, then I'll lick her pussy clean until she cums from the taste of her piss soaked panties.

Would she be allowed to use a toilet ever?

Hnnng. That picture… God bless you user.

Nope. Wets herself or pisses all over Sophie. Only options.

Would she be allowed to wear diapers?

Well user, I am a sucker for girls in cutesy clothing, so only if she dressed accordingly with it the rest of the way!

Who would change her diapers?

I would drink her piss and sweat
Post more feet

Would you make her incontinent?

Sophie obviously!

Apparently she's a size 6. hnnnngggg

Would she wear diapers in public?

Naturally, and other cute things like it. Onesie pajamas and the like.

What if she needs to go potty?

She has a diaper on, what's stopping her?

She doesn't want everyone else to find out she needs diapers.

Then she will have to hold it, or we'll hurry back home, but spanking aplenty for ruining our day out.

Will she be allowed to use the potty before her spanking?

Why is she wearing pull-ups?

Because she has been having a lot of accidents.

No. Only after.

When was Maisie first put in diapers?

um

probably when she was still a newborn?

I mean as an adult.

The night before, bed time, along with her onsie pajamas.

Oh, and god more of her taking that skate off in those socks.

Did she wet herself?

She never was potty trained.

Yes. She'll be wearing that diaper over her face until I am satisfied she has cleaned it properly.

And once she has cleaned it than what?

Okay now I am curious, why are there so many diaper edits of Sophie but none of Maisie?

That diaper is overflowing.

Naughty little girl.

Then one of her well worn socks as a gag, while I take her in the ass.

What about peeing in her mouth?

Why not her ass?

That works too.
Will you make her need diapers?

piece of shit

Well, she isn't allowed to use the bathroom so I don't see why she wouldn't want them.

Would you make her wet herself in public?

Of course to keep her in her place.

How would you get her to wet?

By ordering it, I am her established master at this point, and she would know the consequences of disobeying.

Would she be squirming because she needs to pee so badly?

Oh definitely, she would try to hold it… But would give in eventually.

Would she start crying once she feels her bladder give up?

Yeah, combination of the humiliation and shame.

What would she say as she has her accident?

Loudly announce that she has peed herself so everyone around her will hear. Re enforce her shame and her place.

How will you punish for losing control of her bladder?

Humiliate her in public about it. Degrade her. Insult her.

Would you diaper her in front of everyone?

Yes. As well as with a pacifier, pig tails, footie pajamas, as good as it gets.

Would you make her completely incontinent?

Yes, slowly but surely conditioning. So she will wear diapers and dress like what I said of her own accord.

Describe the process for me please

Simple really. Lots of rewards, praise, compliments and pleasure when she wets herself and wears the clothes (like pacifier, footie pajamas, real girlie/cutesy clothes)

…and cold, insults, reprimands, and punishment when she doesn't.

What will you tell her when she wets?

This is all ironic, right?

Give her butt a little squeeze, tell her she's a good little girl, buy her a treat, and go back home and make her cum over and over again in her piss soaked diaper.

Nice.

please, just fucking stop.

I bet she wants her friend to spank her.

Her friend who plays Melisandre in the show. That would be way hot.

I bet she wants to say that she's been a bad girl and that she needs to be punished.

k

Looks like Sophie wants to fuck her little sex slave.

Take your clothes off you little slut.

Nah-uh

I will do it myself than.

worst thread on Holla Forums

even the spam is better than this

Stay mad.

Would tear her clothes off and fuck her tight cunt.

lol faggot

I bet Maisie wants her mistress to fuck her like the slut she is.

Would you let her leave her boots on?

She would have to suck my cock if she wants to keep her boots.

"He says you'd have to suck his cock."

Get on your knees Maisie.

She is such a tease.

Never liked her before, but now I'm borderline obsessed.

Mmmm.

nice try, Gifmaker

What is Sophie's obsession with Maisie's tits?

u wot m8?

I had a dream about a month ago that she gave me a blow job and I licked her out. Fucking pissed off when I woke up, but it's inspired me to master the art of lucid dreaming.

I actually like her for how mad she gets people. Bronies and pedos are fine, but start a thread on Maisie and people lose their shit. Fascinating.

Plus she's not bad I guess.

I'd fuck her ass.

well, at least there are sophie pics itt

My fantasy is that Maisie Williams and I meet one day, we hit it off really well and we start dating and eventually marry, but things start to turn a bit sour after a while, we still like each other but neither is fully satisfied, you see. We decide breaking up would be difficult due to paparazzi scum and for keeping up appearances. Eventually we think an open-relationship might help us both be more satisfied after our sex life goes downhill. It's difficult though because she's a star. So we look for a guy/ girl who will be discreet about it all for cash. She finds a guy pretty quick (He doesn't have to be black) and they both hit it off. She invites him over a number of times. Meanwhile I struggle to find a girl who would be interested. Eventually, one night I hear them fucking in the next room. I'm shocked and feel emasculated but this is what I should've expected, right? The next day we talk and she basically berates me and tells me I have no choice in the matter. I submit to her and beg her to at least let me watch. From that point on I forget about finding another woman at all. I watch sweet Maisie be pounded daily by a guy who drives her crazy. Occasional she'll look over and see me stroking my inferior , small, ugly cock and be amused by how much power she has over me. She starts getting into it more and more, teasing me, telling me how worthless I am to her, making me stroke faster and harder as she approaches orgasm, barely managing to laugh at my patheticness inbetween her moans of satisfaction. I spend the rest of my life with my cock locked up unless she unlocks my cage which happens maybe twice a year if I'm lucky, but she makes me watch her be fucked hard and coming on some other dude's cock daily. She makes me work hard and give her all my income except what's needed for clothes etc. to keep up appearances publicly. She spends it entirely on making her and her boyfriends happy. She buys them expensive gifts with money I worked for and then makes me watch her ride them and tell them how I could never compete with them and how my tiny cock would never reach the places in her pussy they do, no matter how hard I tried. She ties me up and just leaves me there helpless. Her and her boyfriends are free to hit me, beat me, tease me, kick, stomp and squeeze my cock and balls. Basically anything to dehumanize me and reminds me that I only exist to please them, that my own life, dreams, hopes and desires are irrelevant. My whole purpose is to serve them and sacrifice everything to make them happy. Eventually, I die an old man, unsatisfied and unloved, tortured constantly by sweet Maisie Williams and submitting myself to any pain or humiliation necessary to make her happy.

Anyway, that's my fantasy! Nice thread, guys :)

Really makes you think…

Yet if either of you met her, there'd be more spaghetti falling out of your pockets than there is in the whole of Italy.

Also

Enjoy your 15th birthday.

I'll be honest; if I saw Maisie dressed in those sexy stompers I'd much rather lick her boots than actually fuck her, I'd let her do anything she wanted with me~ :3

I also would do that

I wonder what a fas girl's pussy looks like

No wonder you're all perma-virgins: to even consider getting near that means you have weaker self esteem than a viciously bullied parentally abused morbidly obese 14 year old girl.

Genuine projection if I've ever seen it. I don't find her that attractive, but I'd hang out the back of her in a heartbeat.

You're either sexless, or a closet pillow-biting faggot that has been shot over more times than Syria.

threadly reminder

Even if that's true, so what? How does that change the fact that she earns far more money than you, and loads of people want to fuck her?

You're an edgy fag, but does it change how people feel about you? I imagine they'd still love to stove your face in with an incredibly dense brick.

dam I wished they photographed more of her white cotton undies

I want to see Maisie anal probed by aliens.

I want to be anal probed by aliens

I'd fuck her for real.

^8ch

Holla Forums has shit taste.

I couldn't even talk to her with a paper bag on her head without getting nauseous.

I know Holla Forums's a nsfw board, but guys, seriously, spoiler that shit.

If she came onto you, you would fuck her its simple. Stop trying to be edgy for just a second and admit it to yourself. You would.

You just would.

she looks like a tranny with an abnormally wide head

user, its okay, shes ugly in a cute way

unlike tewi who is cute in the cute way

She has amazing legs.

She is a butherface.

exactly

She's a dancer so she has amazing legs. I'm sure her pussy is so tight you can't even put a pinky in it.