I think it's time to reclaim this guy right here. Every media outlet/normie already considers any dissenter a troll

I think it's time to reclaim this guy right here. Every media outlet/normie already considers any dissenter a troll.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BDB39qRMLJI/
instagram.com/p/BBQHNFQsLLo/
instagram.com/p/-ERzFwsLM3/
google.com/search?q=anne mclellan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolling_(fishing)
youtube.com/watch?v=Uj1ykZWtPYI
lolshock.com/
habbo.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=nO7GAbBoIF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hell, normies don't even use it anymore.

shill, go back to cuckchan

this is actually a good idea

like pepe, we can claim it to be a fully unkosher meme that is dogwhistley

A meme requires at least a little bit of craftmanship

To furry-esq

So noty

The problem with Trollface is there's little context to it. We need to add context to him like we do with pepe, turn him into a character instead of just a face.

Literally shoop him on top of Trump supporters being pestered by SJWs.

make a comic of a white guy giving a black guy a work contract that says he'll be paid in fried chicken and have the troll face as the white guys face

I never like EFG or any of his derivatives to begin with. Pepe was at least fun.

This one out of style & already has such well-established connotations.
If you use it, most will assume you is being facetious & the message will not come across as genuine.

Nah. I've grown tired of that face. He's dead let him rest. Besides nowadays we know that most trolls are shills so it's not really relevant anymore. Use happy elephant instead.

IF we choose to revive him let's give him post-traumatic stress syndrome from all the normies.

You obviously missed the era of ebin shitposting.

Normalfags leave

what

Pepe was a normalfag meme for while there, we took it back.

This guy has never been associated greatly with white supremacists before, has he?

pepe was a normalfag meme for a bit, but didn't they only leave because of pee pee poo poo?

and no to my knowledge he is as normie as memes come, no white supremacy

I got an idea but not the skills. Someone should shoop a klan hat on him and have a hand lifting the veil to show his smug troll grin.

Just an idea.

is anyone else having to type in the capcha repeatedly? this is like the 4th time in an hour.

that looks kind of cool, but I'm not saving it. Never in a million years would I want to be caught with something like that on my computer.

No, I seem to recall people declaring pee pee poo poo a resounding failure.

They left because of Trump, because suddenly Pepe was RAYCISS.

see

We morph him into the white version of sheeeeit by having him pulling one over on the colored folk.

Something like this fellas?

I don't know if it's just a learned reaction on my part but I cringed a bit

You're right, not enough mom…

Test

newfag normalfags say "normie"

Dunno, let natural selection take it's course. Pepe should never have included pooinloo. It's a dishonor the #1 Racist of 2016.

Done.

I remember when this came out in the comic about the cop. Thought it was funny, then immediately it became clear that it was cancer. So this thing has been cancerous from the start. Please dont reclaim.

Sometimes the most simple route is the most effective…

I like it. Maybe the trollface is a proud white like in the classic A Wyatt Mann comic.

normalfag sounds cumbersome

I'm more concerned with Pepe even chads are abusing him now.

instagram.com/p/BDB39qRMLJI/

instagram.com/p/BBQHNFQsLLo/

instagram.com/p/-ERzFwsLM3/

(checked)
Putting "Triggered?" makes it too complicated.
By now the meaning is clear.

Let's not forget the shitposters.
They need an edit too.

I like it. Let's get some twatter shitposters to change their avis to this.

Don't use Trudeau. Use this one. His new weed commissioner.

google.com/search?q=anne mclellan

It's shill man!

I knew I would find you here!

bump

Troll face is a dead meme. Not only that but he's too far gone.

Show him how to fuck you text

But if we can reclaim him, we can reclaim any meme. We brought Pepe back from the brink. What's to say we can't go a step further?

Maybe it'll go somewhere, maybe it won't.
But why should I NOT make OC for OP?

We can make anything work, As Scott Adamska always says, it's all about taking being in control of the message.

Stop posting that degenerate shit nigger.

Pepe was saved by trump don't fool yourself. The peepee poopoo initiative was a failure it didn't work. Pepe who we now know as the ancient shitlord god Kek, was saved by being associated with something more repulsive to normies than any amount of pee or poo and that would be Donald Trump. Sure we had a part to play but without Trump it would have been impossible.

By all means keep going not trying to stop you. Just think that it will be hard to rebrand an already dead meme. The peepee poopoo operation had tons and tons of backing and support but I feel like it didn't really change the perception of pepe at all. So this one little operation I feel won't even come close to changing the perception of troll face. But it's a dead meme with little use now so that might make it easier? Who knows…

Feel free to continue, don't mean to derail thread. I think pepe is a much better reaction image for trolling though. Just look how smug he looks. He's has that big shit eating grin on his face but he's also kinda subtle about it at the same time. I like the idea of a memetic dominance program but I think our energy would be better focused elsewhere. Dat boi is still young has has tons of potential. He's also a frog like pepe only less smug.

might as well try to subvert other old memes and make it repulsive against all those lefty bolshevik out there.

Memes, not image macros.

It's all part of the meme process, Goy.

thanks doc

I never claimed it was peepeepoopoo that saved pepe. It was our trump memeing and racism that brought him back from the brink. What's to say we can't do the same with troll face?

What a shame

See → (me)
If ID is different it's because I switched to 4G but same guy.

We have plenty of memes that are repulsive to normies the problem is they don't use them. Like mentioned pepe was stolen by normies for a time until he was rebranded. I think what we need to do is focus on rebranded/subverting/controlling memes that the normies and left already use. Dat boi is the perfect example.
He's already caused a little salt just by the term "dat boi" which triggers some because its stereotypical nigger ebinics. He's also the pinnacle of Normie memes at the moment so it would be great if we could steal him. He's also a frog like pepe which might as well be our fucking spirit animal at this point. He also fits the same discription as kek (as does pepe) as being a ancient shitlord god that has the head of a frog and the body of a man. So if you believe in meme magic, even as a meme itself, it would be good to rescue dat boi from the normie scum as he is essentially another manifestation kek.

Maybe you are right. Never really liked him as a meme though.

it would be more to say that we did and prove that it is in fact possible

fuck off, faggot. If you can't even take a fucking pepe image then you need to get your hypersensitive ass the fuck off of my motherfucking board

Why stop there?
Why not incorporate Boxxy into our forces?
Bring in all the old memes, we need them all.
Thrown them to a wall, see what sticks.

Sarcasm or not, you're dead on.

All right, let's see what we can use…

where's the other one? the dude that looks like tony blair

Last that I've heard from her, she helped do this.

Here,

FTFY, friendo

But how far back to we need to go?

all the way user.

Hell, want the ultimate test? Give lolcats trump hats.

all the way back

We go back to the creation of the very first meme

The awesome smiley it has mostly been forgotten by the normies.

Are we breaking out the super prototypes?

Guys, it's simple. If we want to resurrect and exploit a meme, all we have to do is USE the meme and CREATE OC with it, like we do with Trump and Pepe memes. That's why they're so popular. Holla Forums spreads because it's fucking funny. All of the best memes on the internet originated and initially proliferated on the chans. People come to Holla Forums out of curiosity, they stay for the funny (and original/fresh) memes, and eventually they become one of us.

R8 my OC (sorry if it isn't that good…)

truly the greatest of fine art man has to offer

why would anyone want to resurrect trollface though? it's time is over, it had a good run but it belongs back with halfchan.

It seems we're going - All the Way!~♫

You now have the song in your head

You gonna get kiked.

don't apologize, it's fine lad

bamp XD

You can't reclaim Coolface, OP. Only memes that were dank to begin with can be reclaimed. Coolface was never dank.

Only the poorly drawn ones have any dankness

another idea. steal reddit's memes, make people perceive reddit to be racist

Reddit doesn't make memes. They steal memes from us and then shit down their throat.

I can damn well try

not bad at all

it's great m8, edgy kids will love it

6,000,000 minutes in mspaint

Make Trollface Great Again

MTGA

you know, I could get used to this.

Thanks for putting in that effort user.

You know, it makes me think this actually could work.

We could use it as a way to hit reddit-types where they are most vulnerable. See example

This face should be associated with all those shills that always get the first replies.

Forgot the MAGA hat on the troll.

If someone could make a le epix ruser face with Trump's trademarked smug smirk on it it would be perfect here.

Definitely on the right track.
But the core of the meme has to be altered in some way to really make the paradigm shift complete.
My recommendation is to have one that has an intense glare of righteous indignation of someone who's about to smite the condemned, with captions revolving around pointing out how scared leftopaths are. "Are you becoming Afraid?/Worried?/Panicked?/etc."

Gone is the playful "no harm done, why so mad?" le epic ruser face of yesterday, now is the time of the trollinator, who triggers libcuck anuses so hard that their colon blows the fuck out, hanging outside their body like a shameful shit-tail as they run away in full hysterics to their "safe-space."
Remember that the leftopath only knows the language of passive aggression, so you have to use that language in order to actually get down to them at their core.

The way to shut down any meme is just to make it the new parentheses and then use it to bait a few journalists. The kikes will fly into a rage and ban it and then we rinse and repeat.

Someone with drawing skills want give that a shot?

Wait, what?

"Problem, Goyim?"

It's perfect.

Coolaface Moon Man

You… that…

well done user.

anyone knows where this meme even originated? It looks like some artifical shit made in an attemp to overshadow pepe memes

I mean, I know it is from facebook, but I can't see anyone capable of creating image like that using facebook

some 'lol so random' reddit shit. I don't think it was made with Pepe in mind.

But I'll be a fucking Muslim in a synagogue if we don't make it the rarest fucking Pepe these faggots have ever seen.

I like it

First step to make our memes great again is to make tons of different versions of them, like this

GET TO WORK MEMEGICIANS

I tried

nice

The first step is Renaissance, by renaming him back to coolface, rather than trollface, which is stupid.

Second, is making some variation in him, like what people do with Pepe and Wojak. Don't sameface him. Draw his face. Don't copy it.

Third, and finally, you must control it, and ensure that there is always control over it. Don't let the meme be stolen, as it is impossible to steal an idea.

it's perfect, just keep making different faces for him

This is a good start.

"normies" don't understand what a troll actually is. They think it's just someone with a genuine opinion they don't like, instead of someone who's sole intention is to be deliberately inflammatory with overtly ridiculous viewpoints (with the objective of causing rage for the lulz).

Trollface doesn't really work on a normie level because the mainstream doesn't understand the concept of trolling to begin with.

They literally get trolled by not understanding when they are being trolled or not, and notoriously take the bait every time.

This, normalfags (especially SJW's) just use the word "troll" for anything that does or say something they don't like on the internet.
Hell, even people on here do it sometimes, for example when christianity get criticised all the christians on this board go all "WAAAH SHILL SHILL D&C".

No.

Get fucked Pedro.

Problem, dindu?

It isn't about shooting first, Chaim, no-one is going to buy your cringe-worthy forced meme.

\What are you going to do? Spam the thread?

evalion

let the spamming begin.

I bet you've never posted an smug in your life.

I'm waiting, faggot.

wait for the mods to show up

Does anyone even use this meme anymore? It's a good idea to dust it off, considering Pepe is corrupted by the Facebook.

I was surprisingly uninformed on this issue.

No it's dead, but we can bring it back bigger and stronger THAN EVER BEFORE!

Well, Holla Forums uses it.

God-Emperor made the saving throw, mate.

Now Pepe is considered to be only used by "Childless Single Men Who Masturbate to Anime", and not normalfag safe.

Cool is just dead, and the guy who owns it dormant.

Your active resistance against this idea only makes it more attractive.

It must be memed!

sliding

That's not how you slide, kike.

Go make a bait thread.

I thought it was from a cellphone commercial.

Didn't Moot draw that thing, waaaaay back in halfchan days?

The troll of the sea?

Good idea

It's very possible to take it back and make it something new.

Get with it goyim.

Altered it a bit

this could actually work, what a horrible time we live in

That's not what trolling actually means. Dig deeper.

For Jews.

Internet People

This is actually quite a good idea. I love the idea of meme re-appropriation. I even mulled over trying to take back the Guy Fawkes mask, but that's too far homo.

This is a work of beauty

Honestly, this nigger has a great point.

Our early meme culture, the golden age of memery, all of our old shit that got stolen by normies, add the white nationalist message to it.

Thanks man

Exactly, you can take anything back with the right message. It's all about branding. We can incorporate these old memes and alter them to suit our agenda.

We can even do this to normie memes like dat boi. can you imagine a world where pol has a monopoly on the meme narrative?

Perfect. Nice job guys.

I can only dream of a world where Holla Forums is the legitimate meme factory I know it can be. We can do this. We have the men and the power.

I just had a thought, poo poo pee pee Dat boi, has anyone done that yet?

If you're going to reclaim trollface, you need to fully realize the reason why he became popular with normalfags. Secretly they all wished to be as cool as trollface which is why they felt edgy posting a reddit comic with him. Therefore in order to open the normalfag mind up to political incorrectness, you need to make trollface inseparable from politically incorrect acts. What does a troll do? He succeeds by using socially unacceptable means. Jews try to dictate what's acceptable and trolls blow it back in their faces and wear a big fucking grin. That same grin is contagious. It's something anyone wants to wear.

Put simply, normalfags think trolling is cool and they need an outlet to express their need to break free and act out. Acting out becomes the normal behavior because it becomes embedded in the subconscious. Jewish archetypes of this have been exhausted and they themselves did something like this, making whites into wiggers and women into sluts, etc. The full potential of a politically incorrect meme is to correct the flow of the counter-culture and make it work in our favor. Trollface can do that because he's already in mainstream consciousness and they will view him the same way a familiar character is re-interpreted throughout time. The jewish effort to dictate what's cool has inadvertently made politically incorrect humor cutting edge and it bleeds across all lines of communication.

Another added bonus: you can make potential newfags join our efforts through memes. Many young internet savvy users who yearn to not be a normalfag seek out memes that distance themselves from normalfag outlets. Shock content, offensive imagery, things the jews themselves once used to break down social boundaries can be used against them. Beyond the wall of obscenity is a vast ocean of purity. Such is the law of polarity.

I doubt it, normies aren't into pppp for obvious reasons. I lack the art skills but it must be done by someone.

Ask and you shall receive.

Well done

Resurrect the memes for the final battle of the internet

Nice.

Heh, thinking about it, that makes this that much more, dare I say, epic

:^)

We are reviving our ways of old. For the final battle. Glory be to Kek!

…………………………………………_,,,,——-,,,__
………………………………….,,;:#ggg@@g;,……….‘`=-,
…………………………….,,;$#^`````*#@@@g;,………….’=-,
………………………….,/$`…………….``#@@@#g,……………‘\,
……………………._,;f`…………………..,$@@@@#g,…………..“\,
………………..,/*&gp..+,_………………%*#@@@@g;,…………’\,
…………….,./_`”>’…..`#$$#x;,…………,%@@@@@#g;,……….`\
…………..,/ (………….`\….`\”*=,``\…….*&*%@@@@@g;,……….\
………..,/…,^=*#q,_,/`\…….`~..`-…….g$@@@@@@@#g,……..|
………./,;p8jq;,_……….;…………………….`%@@@@@@@#g;….|
……..,/.f,,,,_..`*8r-,…..;………………….,&@@@@@@@@@#./
……./.,$ `\,…`.-…&…./……………………`%@@@@@@@@$#/
…..,/,$–__……..`\…./……………………….#$@@@##@@@@/
…,/\…`’t-,__,;>`…./…………………………………..;`=””=.`;@#*
.,/….`”~–~`’’….-`……………………………..,–”,~#-,.._*”`
(………………………………………………….,….`””……,;`
.`\,_……………………………………………..&`*-,,_-”`
…….`-,_…………………………………………./
………….\…………………………………………..|.

nice lad, make a maga version of this?

Please enlighten us.

YOUR RESISTANCE ONLY MAKES MY PENIS HARDER

Trolling is a art.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolling_(fishing)

I resent this meme going stale, I've been waiting to post this guy for a while. Might as well.

I sure do, and I have chapstick.

Also, The Game.

Any coincidence that we used to be called the final boss of the internet?

am I doing it right?

Original gontent:DDD:D ?
Orthogonal?

It should say "acquire presidency".

I think, like Pepe, we need to evolve the troll face in order to make proper use of it.

I can't find that picture of Pepe through the years, but from that shitty webcomic, to feelsgoodman, to feelsbadman, and now smug pepe, and all the other derivatives. Troll face in its current form is gone, I don't think we will ever reclaim it, and all the "new troll faces" are shit. We need to evolve the troll face in an organic way - breath new life into it.

yes

dubs confirm
this is very true, maybe something more in the style of wojack? I don't know, I'm just spitballin here
DRAWFAGS GET IN HERE

I'm honestly quite fond of that dude's Moonman remake of the troll face.

I've seen this pic float around in a lot of circles

6.5/10 OC, 8/10 post. Subscribed :–D

cereal guy needs a comeback

New cereal guy OC

We are resurrecting old 4chan idols.

Nice.

kinda low energy tbh

Cereal guy is high energy

your oc was low energy though

We sure are. Ain't it glorious?

We're calling up the memes of old to spread our message far and wide - during times of extreme memetic warfare.

These things, if done properly, will spread on their own once we get it out there. That's what they've always done. These memes, the image macros, and so on were always self-propagating. We just gotta add Holla Forums to it.

iunno, the mask would look good with some natsoc clothing

Honestly I agree, the mask would fit well with some nazi outfits

But how will we ever get the numbers needed to take it back?

How was it different from the default cereal guy format?

OpHijack ;)

That's not how I remember it being used. What the fuck, normies?

Dubs confirm.

#OpHijack is on.

V is ours once more. Shoop it onto nazis and wear nazi clothes with it. Spread this message that it is ours.

Yeah I don't remember it being used liket that either, but I only ever saw it on 4chan.

Everything Reddit get's it's hands on loses all aspects of fun.

Video related.

Fucking normies REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Non summer posters switched to normie about two years ago.

Posting OC.

No, that's exactly what it means.

Wow well done user.

I'll be saving those for some meme magika interest.

They thought they could meet us head on. They thought we only had pepe and wojack, and they could dish out their own memes to compete. They didn't know who they were messing with when they declared memetic war. It's time to dust off the old guns. It's time to wake the sleeping ancients.
This scene really describes it well. youtube.com/watch?v=Uj1ykZWtPYI

God I love that song un-ironically thanks to the internet.

Here's one for you good goyim, if you can handle this weapons-grade faggotry and possibly turn it into one of ours, please do.

It's too much to handle at once.

Hey goatse is another old meme. Maybe we can subvert that too. Reply to all #nevertrump cuks with it.

I can't stand the video, but the actual music is brings back some decent memories for me. This came out a few years after I grew out of my 9gag phase so I always thought it was shit, but I like the music.

Absolutely Degenerate.

Well done!

Weaponizing our old shock site memes against these cucks… that's a wonderful idea!

lolshock.com/

This was my go-to thing back in the day. It was even unblocked in school. :3

Close, but it needs to have the Trollface face on Moon Man's head…

Here's two rare troll faces from my personal collection

I wonder whether they regret making this.

Could we turn this :^) into le hitler face by doing something like this :^#)

I'm sure that there's a better character symbol that can be used.

Here's a better version

Kek. If we could somehow pull this off, it'd be glorious.

Good idea.

TOP KEK
We need to make this happen.

Thanks fam

Pool's Closed needs to make a comeback.

We need someone to make a Trump version of this with "Border's closed".

:^*) is better.

Perfect.

I like it!

I dont like it. It has implications were only 'trolling' when we are supporting trump - like were only doing it to be contrarian and offensive. It subconsiously reinforces he "Holla Forums is only racist ironically" shit normies and plebbit tell themselves because they cant andle the uncomfortable truth. It minimalises the seriousness of the situation.

You are degenerate.

This is Holla Forums, not /israel/.

I have heard it was in some school or college textbook about mathematics. The generic stock CGI frog at least, some niggerspeaker or gook probably came up with the image macro text for it.

Speaking of old frog memes….

This is not your board, you fucking disgusting absolute nigger. This is Hitler's board.

I assure you, the day of the rope for the likes of you will soon come.

lol. it's kike-tastic!

That video really encapsulates Kek.

So when we've reacquired all the memes back, what then?

We've kind of already gone through the "Trump's supporters are just joking" phase.

The way I see it, it's a win-win proposition.

If it is perceived as being sincere, then the lemmings and MSM spontaneously combust with anger. We'll get more Ben Shapiro and Glenn Beck meltdowns and many a kek will be had.

Alternatively, if this is viewed as ironic shitposting, normies will spread it around more. It contributes towards breaking the taboos that prevent our ideas from gaining any traction outside places like this and amplies our memetic power. As annoying as it is to have to engage with people who are currently cucked and enable the status quo, we have to take steps to shift their thought patterns, otherwise we're more likely to return to current year values after Trump leaves office.

What about this?

It honestly does. I hope it gets more use now.

We reshape them, reform them in our glorious image, and send them out to propagate once again. This is a meme war lads.

Wtf is that?

This man is right.
Let the memes flow. They are our power, and now is the time for them to spread once again. The rise of 4chan was the birth. Trump is the rebirth, and with our memes, the 4th Reich will reign for 6,000,000 years.

you don't know le dancing frog ?

First attempt.

He's pretty red pilled.

Never seen it before in my life.

Fucking nice mate. Needs touching up but its good so far. Any game we could raid and dress like trump to do this? Maybe minecraft?

Damn. That's good.
Saved

What about habbo hotel? I haven't done a raid since 07 so don't know if it's still possible to do anymore.

Tried to touch it up a bit.

Only one way to find out.

habbo.com/

I suggested minecraft cause we can go around to servers with kids and shit and build gigantic walls and spread our message far and wide in their little minds.

Could just make some throw away Twitter accounts, use the Trump picture as the profile pic and spam a deserving page with "Border's Closed. You Have To Go Back!"

Or do you need a phone number to make a Twitter account now?

agreed user

class

I sincerely cannot believe this is still around

YOUR DAY WILL COME YOU DEGENERATES, AND YOU WILL ALL HANG

I know someone has already made one before, but I can't find it. So I made a new one. Might make a few more

Made the head a bit smaller…

…and removed the watermark. That should be good.

no offense, good job, but i like the other smiling face better because it matches the original image, however yours is a bit higher quality than the one posted earlier

…..

I see the government agencies have discovered there's a meme war.

You don't like Mein Kraft?

Couldn't find an hq version but I've seen this one posted a couple times here

I remember in 7th grade liking that song unironically

Holy fuck the cringe

Nice

Here's a more recent video from these guys

so it's a cancer fight you want

Why?

Le troll face maymay isn't political

This looks like something that "Roblox" (full of cancerous underage) would fucking approve.

Oh my, this is gold.

i have no words for what this abomination hath done to mine eyes. and ears.

:^י)
Funfact: That's a hebrew letter

:^=) get with the equal sign master race goyim.

I was about to call you underage, but then I realized that video came out 5 fucking years ago

A lot of memes aren't political, but what really matters is making them so.

Just look at what happened to Pepe.

I just read the description and realized that the guys making this were Jewish

I honestly feel pretty sad

do it

Low mana cost spiritual propaganda TV dinner bullshit

i feel so silly circumventing a permaban to post OC

Cool/troll face has already come back user.

Just in a different form.

moon man

What did you do?

These meme levels are over 9000 and they are also epic for the win.

I dared to suggest that cute girls were a good vehicle to spread politically incorrect views on youtube with viral videos. But apparently all girls are shills and you should trust the mods on everything. A permaban without warning is clearly the appropriate action for questioning their actions.

(fucking checked)

Cry more, Evalying shill

It's already saved on your computer in your browser's cache, user.

saved

Uncoinciddentally, flash forward to today.
youtube.com/watch?v=nO7GAbBoIF0
Watch 22:00-22:08

Meme magi, you know what to do.

noice

that's fucked. its always supposed to be pepe fucking up wojak motherfucker

Too good a post, to not get an answer.

you must meme along the lines of principles you wish to embolden