My Hobby

Anyone else Find Old Demon Paintings Fascinating like I Do??…

I Wonder what This Says about My Personality…

What DOES This Say about My Personality??!…

Any Therapists on Here??…

Aren't these documented?

good thread

That's hot, more like this

ok

Howdy!
Holla Forums/b/Satanism

wew!

wew

I'm a psychologist

It means you're gay

I save a lot of coll demon pics too, but it isn't my only hobby.

semen demon?

FSM isn't Satanic, it's Discordian, which believes in Eris.

wew

nice

got more?

A fascination with the occult isn't unusual for people who own 3 or more fedoras and vape

best

more

Do you study demons?

love it

checkd

I like anything made by Dürer
It says you're a gay edgeloard, kys faggot

That first picture is of St Christopher the Cynocephalus ('dogman') of the Russian orthodox church. He's literally a warrior saint.

I rather enjoy Asian depictions of demons. Many of the deities in Chinese folk religion have demonic followers too. For Example Mazu has two demon followers Qianli Yan and Shunfeng Er. They are both in love with her. She promised to married the one who could beat her in a fight but using her superior martial arts shes beat them both.

Saint Christopher, who was described in several texts as having the body of a man but the head of a dog. Not only that, but originally the future saint was said to have been a wild and fierce warrior who was captured in battle in Cyrenaica. Not only was this creature a very large man with a dog's head, but came from a warrior tribe of dog-headed men who looked similar to him. According to Christian mythology he eventually met Jesus Christ and learned the error of his former ways. He repented and became baptized and eventually received sainthood and the gift of a human appearance. Multiple historical images show Saint Christopher as having the head of a dog.

Mazu's two followers

more pls

How bout you Idiots post some Demon pics!!!…

Third is my favorite picture…

thx lad

I like this little fella so I made him into an exploitable. Maybe he's not worthy a meme, but I need my shopping practice.

checked

Spiffy artwork. The pics with the skeletons are probably from the Danse Macabre style of artwork that started in 15th century France. Kind of cool stuff. Shame it reminds me of Grateful Dead posters though.