WORLD WAR I and THE JEWS

Okay, so, I'm trying to get a better handle on World War I, because its so terribly integral to the conditions that led into World War II.

I've got a few items that I'd like to see discussed and/or put in context, specifically as regards relation to one another.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I#Entry_of_the_United_States
United States of America declares war April 6th, 1917; but hostilities had been ignited earlier in the war following the sinking of the Lusitania - which, if memory served, was sunk as the result of US engagement in armament and aid (sometimes hidden amongst cargo on civilian vessels) of combatants (namely the British).

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Versailles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weimar_Republic
archive.is/TcU63
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oX56SSzg6QY
en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Myth_of_a_Guilty_Nation
8ch.net/polarchive/res/298.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
The Balfour Declaration was a letter dated 2 November 1917 from the United Kingdom's Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour to Walter Rothschild, 2nd Baron Rothschild, a leader of the British Jewish community, for transmission to the Zionist Federation of Great Britain and Ireland. It read:
The text of the letter was published in the press one week later, on 9 November 1917.

Now, I know this is tied to screwing the Arabs (in that the British promised them the Middle East in exchange for revolting against the Ottomans), but was there any relation between the Balfour Declaration and the entry of the US?

Also, could someone better-detail the Rothschild connection?
I know the Rothschilds had, at that point, been focusing pretty-heavily upon the Russian Empire, with Jewish Rothschild servants funding the Japanese in their war against the Russians, and then further funding the Jewish-led Bolsheviks during their uprising.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

What, specifically, went down here?

From what I gather, a Jewish-led pseudo-Germanic Bolshevik/Communist uprising occurred, resulting in the abdication of the Kaiser and flight into exile (perhaps fearing a similar fate to the Russian tsar and family?) and the emergence of the Weimar Republic, but how did it go down and what was the cause?

(Btw, what was up with the Austro-Hungarians? Apparently they had a bunch of Jews in their military uppper-class, and the Jews thought of that period as a really rad time? Any ties here?)

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Versailles
A truly shameful document.

I'd like to know more about the context, and content for that matter, but from what I gathered previously, it basically covers everything from war debt (which we'll come back to), to demilitarization, to loss of territory, to inhibition of re-combination of Germany/Austria, and, perhaps most glaringly, acceptance of the blame for the entire conflict on the basis of 'aggression' (see: war debt)…

… Which was a rather gross suggestion to be made, given the circumstances - I can kind of get it, given the Austrians were mostly German and they'd been the ones especially-pissed by the Arch-Duke's death, while the Hungarians refused to support the ultimatum toward war with Serbia unless it was ensured no annexation would transpire, to which the Austrians agreed one must assume; but clearly, the whole situation was more a matter of complex military alliances and bad decision making/bad luck, on all sides (which should have been obvious by the time of the Treaty of Versailles).

Last, but not least…

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weimar_Republic
Everything and anything about this of import would be appreciated, particularly as regards Jewish abuses during this period.

I'm aware that, due to the Treaty of Versailles, the Weimar was economically pretty fucked for awhile there, and that the Jews took the opportunity where it provided itself, via the typical kikery in finance and real estate and nepotism and subversion.

Anything about Hitler's rise to power would also be welcomed.

Oh, also, I'd like to hear some critique of this series.

Seems a pretty good series for the purposes of introducing normies to the concept of Germany being largely undeserving of the treatment in the Treaty of Versailles, but any variation of import would be helpful to have noted.

Actually learned a bit more that I didn't know from (((Freedman))). The whole 20th century is a big circle jerk that you can trace back to even the 1800's and that traces back to the 1700's (France). It really just never ends the further back you go.

I'm always hesitant to trust a Jew as regards history, especially this part of history, but ill give it a listen.

There's a few good ones out there and I think he's one who did his part. There are other sources to come to the same conclusion but his story is actually officially documented.

My commentary stands, but again, ill check it out.

Bump

Yeah, those guys are enormous faggots.

… But they did a pretty good job of covering the opening of WWI - not great, mind you, but not bad; and in a context normies are liable to be able to process.

A key facet of redpilling people on the Nazis/WWII is getting them to understand the context which is generally denied to them.

You watch that Extra History series, then look at the Treaty of Versailles, and it seems pretty obvious that it was a piss-poor, totally-unjustified document.

I have to say, I'm kind of disappointed in Holla Forums - I was hoping there'd be some people with good historical redpills and a better understanding of the historical context than me, but it seems everyone prefers shitposting in Trump threads to actual discussion.

Thus is Summer during an election season…

Here's a good read: archive.is/TcU63

I listened to this a year ago and thought it was brilliant.

Interesting, I'll take a look.

ITT b09e73 talks to himself.
14/18 replies by OP

I know, right?

Its a bummer.

Dunno why you'd sage it though… Unless you didn't want the potential for this conversation to be extended to be, itself, extended.

I'm going to keep bumping this fucker, hoping we get some more data - this information is, I believe, integral in our movement forward.

As Patton once said, "I can't tell them the truth that unless we restore Germany we will insure that communism takes America."

Think of how often fascism and Nazism are brought up as a negative in the context of our modern political conversation.

If you can devalue the argument against the fascists and Nazis, against the ideals they espoused - to which end, a thorough understanding of the historical narrative of the time is, if not requisite, hugely beneficial - then you can rekindle the fires that have grown cold, and perhaps we can snap enough people out of it to turn this mother-fucker around.

And the truths of history are key.

bump

This, T.B.H.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

You've been a yuge help. Really.

Bumping to spite this faggot specifically

I don't have time to review it again, but I watched this video some time ago and introduces some elements I don't think have been mentioned yet.

I think I remember that he's a comedian which makes it really accessible.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oX56SSzg6QY

Let's see… Add some more relevant dates, but first, a summary…

And the other relevant dates…

> After February 1, the communique noted, German U-boats would sink without warning belligerent and neutral ships found in a designated zone comprising waters around Great Britain, France, and Italy, and in the eastern Mediterranean.

… Combined…

Interesting perspective, indeed.

Not much info, but some nice spots to start digging.

Very interesting.

Does anyone happen to have some information regarding the period between the start of this speech and the addressment of the Balfour Declaration.

Info on this would also be useful.

But wasn't it published in late 1917?

Fucking Kek.

Have a bump, OP.

This is an interesting speech, most assuredly; especially from a 'Jew'.

Not a bad speech overall, but not overtly informative in terms of actual data.

I'll have to investigate his claims more - anyone have data to support the questions posed here:>>6202738
?

en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Myth_of_a_Guilty_Nation by Albert J. Nock destroys the myth that Germany was to blame for WW1

The Kol Nidre part in the second post was really eye opening.

The kikes are truly pedants, this whole Kol Nidre business is the equivalent of crossing your fingers while making a promise. Do they really believe that they're doing nothing wrong just because they have pretend moral laws that they find ways of avoiding?

Excessive legalism in that was is hard for me to wrap my mind around. There's rules but no principle.

bump

Yes, that is exactly what they believe.

Goy, you don't get it, do you?

You are a livestock to them.

And the notion of Jews being upset at violating an agreement to a chicken or pig, when they've already made a deal with (((Baal))) that all such oaths are null and void to begin with, is quite silly indeed.

That is the most retarded graphic I've ever seen on Holla Forums.

Congrats!

Giant redpill - Jews in WWI

>>>/polarchive/298
8ch.net/polarchive/res/298.html

Also contribute anything not already in there please.

(nice)

As far as i know, the eastern european jews were very different from the western ones (still today). They actually helped and teamworked with us and planned to turn the countries enough powerful to rival with the entente.

I don't know the details, maybe the jews had some inner fights for power or just the eastern spent enough time with us to left behind their idiotic ways.

However they loyality was heavy priced later. First the commies attacked them (see the first commie revolution) and after that Hitler went insane on them. Kinda sad how the germs not seen how our jews are fucking different from the western… they were useful after all…

Today as far as i know our remaining jews still hate their western relatives. Hate Israel and fear the muslims. They put a pretty effort to stop the rapefuges and prevent them to come here.

Kinda funny how much difference are between jews and jews…
i think it's exploitable opportunity

p.s.: If one thing i really want to know is that why France (yes, France alone!) destroyed and weakened half of europe for the commies? I get the leftist thinked Paris is the Jerusalem of the communism, but fucking come on!

This sounds like Jewish propaganda tbh fam.

Citation Needed, hardcore.

Great post, think theres some info in therein didn't have.

Will have to process and incorporate.

Wow this shit's got Earthbound, Rurouni Kenshin, and so many JRPGs.

Shit I wish I knew every song. But this shit is so bluepill.