Clinton: Pepe is a Symbol of White Supremacy

Holy fag-nibbles, she fucking finally did it. Memes are officially political talking points.

I can't tell if I should kill myself or relish in the madness.

Link: >>>>hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

A bunch of faggot autists managed to make funny internet pictures into a political boogeyman, I say be happy

Memes have always controlled men.

Men have always controlled memes.

♻️

Griffisu, is-is that you??

no, it's just me, dysmemia

everything is racist……

There are people who actually think like this… not just Hillary and company, but average, everyday people. They walk among you, and they vote. Let that sink in.

that sank in ages ago
even before i realised we crossed the berenstain barrier

We know already, holy fuck

stupid media.

I STAND WITH GREEN FROG

I STAND WITH HILLARY

Someone said MEE MEES!?!!?!?!?!?

Damn beat me to it op

Has meme magic gone too far or not far enough?

BREAKING NEWS
Donald 'Pepe' Trump has just been confirmed as CIA. As you can see from this satellite image taken by the Hillary Orbital Meme Observeratory, Mr Trump is about to tell the Mexican President he doesn't get to bring friends.

I've been abroad for a month, cut off from the internet.
I come back here, and this is the first post I see.

Why is there a frog standing directly behind Trump?

Wait. Really? White supremacy?

P-Please, no. Make it stop.
I couldn't read on.

American politics tongues my anus in so many ways I cannot take anymore.

Is it time to delete my Pepe folder with 1382 unique Pepe's ?

NO. It's not Pepe, but the people that are wrong. Don't do anything rash.

But Pepe is no longer the same.
He was adopted by normies, media, and now fucking politicians.

I feel embarrassed to have this many Pepe's now

This can't be real?

Holla Forums turned Pepe into a normalfag's wet dream. This meme will officially be dead after the elections. The only people who will continue to post it are Holla Forumsacks and normalfags from social media, who are basically one in the same.

Meanwhile, spurdo continues to live without being corrupted by normalfags.

Not adopted, denounced. There's a difference

We kinda stole Spurdo, though.
Pepe was ours.

now we make pepe hillary and spread it, it will be linked with white supremacy.

Almost a good idea.
What would be better is to find something she posted, then fabricate a fake, racist, meme origin for it which we then widely spread

Moar

I just traveled through Turkey.
That TOPKEK was everywhere.
I could never keep a straight face when buying one

I just want to say this; I NEVER trusted Pepe.

His so-called "rare" pictures were NOT RARE AT ALL. He simply pretended they were rare in order to bump up the price!

Furthermore, anyone who puts their hand on their chin and thinks for a while, IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED.

Also, he is a frog.

You are a fool.
You are just butthurt because you were never included in the elite Pepe circles, and never had access to the rare Pepes.

Pic related. A rare Pepe you will never see without the watermark, because you were not chosen.

stolen

watermark removal in progress

call the cops I don't give a fuck

reported.

0 fucks given kek

sue me

jew me

Everybody do me
Kick me, kike me
Don't you black or white me
All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about Pepe

I can't fucking believe this. They actually think this explanation is sufficient or accurate. This is exactly what we can expect out of Clinton's entire presidency; shitty, half-baked, unchecked explanations that sound like they were written by a 60-year-old.

I don't know which side of Occam's razor to go with here. Clearly her team is fucking stupid, for the bare fact of believing this garbage explanation from ONE SOURCE, not to mention they ignore the extremely real possibility they're being trolled. But then they try to spin their retarded misinterpretation as a reason to vote Hillary, so there's clearly some malice present. It's the most desperate attack I've ever seen in politics, and poor pepe is getting ground in the gears of the Clinton machine.

Jesus Christ, all she had to do this week was shut the fuck up and try to ride the sympathy of her being sick, and she couldn't even do that.

mkay.

What are they going to do, ban frog stickers?

YES

All politics is a joke.
It doesn't matter if it's wrong. Just saying it is enough. Politicians know they can get away with it because people are retarded.

People will eat this up because it's drama.

This would never get spread around, because it's not interesting.

In the same way you can ruin a man's life easily by suing him for rape.
The allegations will get spread all around town.
It won't matter that he'll be proven innocent. That's not interesting to talk about.

Trump knows this like no other, by the way.
He says outreageous, wrong shit all the fucking time and keeps getting away with it because he knows he can and he just distracts with the next ridiculous statement

pol got pepe back from the normies? best day since the exodus.

This woman is going to be the next president.

I think society is over.

I'm going to enjoy plinking at you faggots while you riot and loot tendies. No hard feelings innit?

if I was still capable of caring about anything I'd be upset.

You think I'm HAPPY about Clinton being the next president? Fuck no, it's a disaster.

I saw this yesterday and never clicked on it, because I assumed that the link was to a satire new site. I glanced the uRL today and saw that it was hilaryclinton.com, and I simply assumed that they had been hacked. But why would iit have not been fixed? So I checked it out today. Tl;dr everyone who votes for this woman and her party is fucking brain-dead.

new site = news site