Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Guys I'm sorry for starting the Cat's Cradle threads. I'm sorry for starting the meme magic meme. I have created the monster that Holla Forums has become.

I can't even browse Holla Forums without seeing kek or meme magic in a thread anymore. Just a little over a year ago when I was shitposting that stuff the mods would ban me, now they seem to approve of it.

I just wanted some /x/ rated lulz. What have I done.

t. blogpost

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/7459768.html
8ch.net/pol/res/7448330.html
8ch.net/pol/index.html#all
a.pomf.se/emsngp.zip
8ch.net/b/res/6192421.html#top
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

8ch.net/pol/res/7459768.html
8ch.net/pol/res/7448330.html
8ch.net/pol/index.html#all

have I opened pandoras box?

cat's cradle was a discordian cabal.

meme magic is a discordian meme
kek is the "frog god" on the illuminati playing cards (a game made by a discordian)

this whole thing is part of OM.

>>>/magick/
>>>/bmw/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/fringe/

they are all tied together now.

Most poeple don't know that dysnomia is the cradle guy.

I never followed the Cat's Cradle threads because they always seemed artistic and never explained what the fuck was going on concisely.

You can redeem yourself OP by concisely explaining what the fuck those threads were about.

That was the entire point.

You can read them yourself. I have the entire book archived.
a.pomf.se/emsngp.zip

I also contributed to the meme, there seems to be consensus on all the boards you mentioned that Holla Forums is becoming a hive for cancer.

just as few weeks ago a 14 year old furfag convinced Holla Forums that he was kek and gave them encoded messages, Holla Forums fell for it, it was the day Holla Forums got trolled hard.

the meme magick thing is a legit method of chaos magick+memetics.
however a purge is needed, Holla Forums used to be a place where right,left,libertarians,centrists would post side by side, now it's literally trump's personal army of corrupt mods and sheeple users and bots.

for now we need to use the same methods in order to purge Holla Forums . I will make a meme sigil for it,expect it in upcoming threads, imkampfy and moonman need to go.

>>>Holla Forums7461810

Detailed thread on this topic.

Long time no see, shape.

t. egas

wow

shut up nigger

hi shill

wow

wow what? were you even here in April when all of this started?

it was the cradle that started kek, meme magic, oh, they also did the whole 'shemita' thing on Holla Forums in september.

don't believe me? read it

you've contributed nothing.

my nigga

cradle never died
we just took over Holla Forums and Holla Forums

fuck hmu

DEEFD1D88AB434AF56CE13DC9A79A10FB455238D81EDBE144532D4E961F60632F82F12B57BEC

You're not that special.
You didn't start the fire, the fires always been burning, since the earth started turning.

You're claiming to have invented meme magic.
You might as well claim to have invented the letter i.
I know exactly the autistic threads you're talking about, they were fucking embarrassing.

everyone knows that cat's cradle is a psyop designed to not make any sense and have loads of content to sift through so that shills can go to any thread discussing a real redpill and say "oh yet another cats cradle thread" it's their failed attempt to start a meme that means "your redpill doesn't mean anything"

but people look at the evidence and always ignore the cat's cradle junk. redpills are noticed well, and we are doing good.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

When the fuck is CPL gonna release his book?

Holla Forums mods are leftist /x/ tier scum now anyway

Make sense, things have been going incredibly right since it started.
doesn't help that it is a fire monkey year either.

No, you are starting the revoluo

I got a job. Been working on it and another ten other novels. Plus I'm revising the entire Bible. And I will paid in satoshi for excellent contributions.

8ch.net/b/res/6192421.html#top

I've followed cats cradle for quite awhile and I want you guys to come back.

I'd also love to join up with it

Lets do it bitchez!

n e v e r e v e r

so be it!

M e m e
m a g i c

Didn't Kek show up independently from cat's cradle? Meme magic started being a thing after /bane/ crashed that plane and that was waaaaaaaay before cat's cradle

no

Yes, exactly. First we had the bane plane, then ebola-chan popped out in newspapers and after that we had /sp/calypse. You role playing niggers had nothing to do with it, I'd even go as far to say you were your own Holla Forums. You thought you had some impact but nothing ever came out of you.

good times