Americans

shart in the mart

No thanks, I don't want to fuck you.

Damn Justin Bieber looks like shit.

Nice meme.

(((American culture)))

Lol like the only reason why people would be retarded is cause of Jews. Eat an autism.

What a great man.

I can respect a nigga like that but Paulie was always out for number one and he would talk massive shit whenever he got the chance and his loyalty was flimsy af, all talking to Johnny Sacks the moment Tony looks away.

Good earner but that's the type of nigga you don't count on to have your back.

Wtf is that? A pot of boiled onions?

The dumbing-down of American and European society directly correlates with the gradual Jewish takeover of the media establishment. A lot of insider Jews admit this, they're just counting on you to be conditioned to the point where you deny it even when they tell you it to your stupid, ignorant face. I could prove to you that the Federal Reserve hasn't had a non-Jewish chairman in almost three decades, or that the first Soviet government was over 80% Jewish, and you'd believe it, but you'd probably ask "what does it matter?"

Americans

wew

a slaves reaction

All that, and we pretty much own the planet. Makes you wonder what we could acheive without the pedos.

Americansā€¦ when they finally find out that their parents were siblingsā€¦

kek

Its the present that matters.

So what you're saying is comparisons with the past are invalid and you were retarded to post that second picture.

>>>Holla Forums

No, that's not what i'm saying at all. You seam unable to stomach reality and i don't blame you since your country is so shit you rather stick your head in the sand.

Stay cucked by the jewish 1%

stay retarded. wealth is not zero-sum

GTFO class traitor

Fuck, wrong post number

classcuck. I hope one day you'll stop making decisions against your own interest, or you'll die.

nice counter-argument

SHART

IN

THE

DESIGNATED

MART