Muslim rapist gets a lesson

cry like a bitch bahahahahahaahahah

BRITIAN!!!!

How about some sauce, cunt?

If they think that's bad wait until they see what Americans are like.

Why not behead him so he sees how open minded we are about their culture :)

look at the watermark, dumb nigger

Even looks like he's getting a dick up his ass while he protests.

Holy shit even when they un-cuck themselves they are still cucked. How about you fucking shoot him like any normal American would do?

You beat the shit out of him but let him live it sends a message to the other snackbars, and it also teaches the snackbar you fucked up a lesson

These are the kind of people that will honor kill their own women if they are raped. Do you really think they will care if Muhammad Jr. gets a few bruises. WHOA SO HARDCORE.

The only way to defeat these barbarians is to meet them with their own level of cruelty. Anything else is just pure cuckoldry.

Nigger if you think he's only going to walk away with a few bruises then you didn't watch that

He still lived, even if he had a broken bone or two… that's the problem.

He took a ton of quick shots to the head, unless that big dude is a complete fairy then he's going ot have a concussion at the very least

You seem to not be understanding me, the penalty for invading ones lands and raping ones women ought to be death, anything less than that is cuckoldry. Go to Saudi Arabia and attempt to rape a garbage bag woman, you will have your fucking head cut off. That's not even vigilante justice, it's state justice. The courts in the UK would have most likely sent this guy to jail for a few months (he dindu nuffin its his culture).

I understand you completely, you want him dead which I don't have a problem with. What I'm saying is he received more than a light bruising

Yeah, he probably had a broken rib or two, you're right that "it's not a light bruising" the second guy was really gay to call it off though "no shots to the head". Like I said, this guy got off light. In America he would have been shot or sent to jail for a long time, I'd rather take the few broken ribs if I were him.

Do you think that they left it at what was seen in the video? They've got him in an indoor location completely at their mercy, I doubt they're only going to deliver a quick 40 second punishment. If they just wanted to beat him it would be easier to attack him in the street.

Honestly though even if they did only beat him it's an improvement over doing nothing at all and it deserves applause.

Hopefully we'll see more this kind of video in the future.

Only guy ITT who gets it.
In the US, he would have been beaten senseless with a lead pipe and require life-support at the very least.

Very well, however the cynic in me sees this retaliation as an isolated event. Where was the retaliation after Cologne, or Rotherham? I'm not trying to be hyper critical, I'm just asking the (rhetorical) question. If Europeans want to truly preserve their culture and genetics they will have to step up their fucking game.

Damn,that guy has fist of lightening.
What's the story here?

this. guy was moving like a fucking street fighter character

oh shit what was the guys name again ro kia some should meme that shit

oh-ru-kin

here you go lads. proper version

Bravo

This guy is fucking right.
That beating didn't look so bad. Not nearly as bad as what they do to each other.

Bump

Many countries in Europe don't tolerate this shit in any part of their lands. However the nations of Franks Germans and Swedes are 100% cucked. Brits are just now showing they might not be as cucked as the others.