Does fucking a black girl makes me a cuck?

Im tired of white and brown pussy, i want some nigger meat. Im white with a fat cock. If i fuck a black girl will make the rest of the girls will ever fuck me again?

You are already one for asking others for advice.

then im proud to be a cuck

Kek

Kek

no i just means you have AIDS

Well, in some states beastiality is allowed, so go ahead

She is qt, just use a condom.

How do black dudes react? I dated a black chick once and black guys were just constantly disrespecting me. I figured if I kept dating her, I'd have to be fighting constantly.

they get all mad, cause most of the white girls the fuck are white trash fatties while blacks who date white dudes are hot as fuck

If you knew how many of those other woman took a fat BBC would you still fucked them?

nope, but this girl im interested in comes from a wealhty family, live in a white neighborhood. really well spoken and hot as fuck

Just understand user, you can't be disrespected by someone who isn't respected themselves. A battle of respect is a balance of status and risk, and engaging in such a battle always puts your respectability on the line. If someone lacks status, then there is no battle, only an assumption of risk on your part if you engage with that person.

You wont experience anything different, trust me. They are all the same in bed. What you want to go for is 30 plus women. They will fuck you up good and even make you dinner after.

Yes, and it also gives you diseases.

No it doesn't make you a cuck. It makes you a miscegenating pig, a dumbass and just generally a person with bad taste. You should kill yourself OP.

Quads confirms.
Kill yourself rice mixer

Just remember how mean reversion works. You can give her her white boyfriend fantasy, you can enjoy nig pussy, but at the end of the day you don't want all your kids to be dumb, violent nigs. (I believe she's smart. I believe she's law-abiding. That just makes her an outlier; she still passes on black genes.)

Best post itt.

Mixed race people are supposed to be some of the most well rounded because it flushes recessive genes. They're pretty much always smoking hot.

They get discriminated against by absolutely everyone though.

lol no

You shouldn't even consider yourself white. Kill yourself.

race mixing will put an end to niggers before it puts an end to the masterrace. op is doing god's work. he picks up where the slavers left off.

Half niggers are still niggers you fuckin shit

the goal is to get rid of the niggers, not mix them with a the white master race

No

Wow what a fucking edgelord, kys you edgy faggot

According to some stats, black women are "worth" less on the sexual market - so naturally, they'll more loyal and shit (on average) because it's harder for them to find someone else (on average) then is the case with stronk white independant womyn. Apparently white guy+black women are the most stable marriages.

wat? masterrace can't master the nog even in the womb? What the fuck is the point of women, then?
Truth b told, there ain't a pure nigger left in the US. They're all mulattos. There was a failed attempt by white men to improve nigger genes (and get free fucks) even in the era of slavery. It turned submissive slaves into your contemporary chimpsta.

Back to pre-school with you

Direct to the crematorium with you.

Learn fucking English.

Why do people keep ignoring the fact that black girl hair is almost always fake? It's a weave or a wig most of the time. Imagine how fucked up you'd be if you had to sew in someone else's hair, of a different race, into your own in order to leave the house.

how the fuck does this guy stay skinny

pizza AND beer and he's in his 40's

sweats it out on top of hot bitches

Yet I'm a nervous wreck when I'm in front of people, though I hide it quite well. Girls and their mothers get weak in their knees just for saying hi to them. I can look people straight in the eye when I forcibly have to talk to them. I've heard girls love my "mysterious attitude" when in reality I'm having a nervous breakdown and have to leave the room before I suffocate. I know guys who would kill to be in my place, or kill me because I get more attention I can stand. You can laugh at me now.

and breakfast in the morning and tell you to eat up like a big boy

eat your veggies user