Brit/pol/ - #923 - Robert Falcon Scott Edition

SERIOUS POLITICAL DISCUSSION ONLY. NO D&C. NO SHITPOSTING.

WE HAVE A REFERENDUM TO WIN LADS

Headlines

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/01/criminal-gangs-using-more-than-a-dozen-ports-on-britains-coastli/

express.co.uk/news/world/675779/EU-French-budget-Jean-Claude-Juncker

express.co.uk/news/politics/676013/Nigel-Farage-tote-Brexit-take-UK-back-Cameron-cronies-EU-referendum

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/01/claim-corrupt-google-suppressing-eurosceptic-website-says-founder/

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/01/farage-top-leave-tories-now-back-ukip-immigration-policies-this-means-we-can-win/

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/01/listen-east-end-cab-driver-unlimited-immigration-killed-britain/

order-order.com/2016/06/01/tories-fail-to-block-police-investigation-in-thanet-south/

Help the campaigns

voteleavetakecontrol.org/organise

grassrootsout.co.uk/join-us/

grassrootsout.co.uk/join-us/

Robert Falcon Scott Edition

bbc.co.uk/history/historic_figures/scott_of_antarctic.shtml

bbc.co.uk/history/british/britain_wwone/race_pole_01.shtml

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
discordapp.com/channels/186681702222004224/186681702222004224
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Dresden_in_World_War_II
history.com/topics/world-war-ii/battle-of-dresden
history.com/this-day-in-history/firebombing-of-dresden
youtube.com/watch?v=yGcO6zZ4MRM
historylearningsite.co.uk/world-war-two/the-bombing-campaign-of-world-war-two/the-bombing-of-dresden/
theatlantic.com/photo/2015/02/remembering-dresden-70-years-after-the-firebombing/385445/
news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/february/14/newsid_3549000/3549905.stm
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/21/the-firebombing-of-dresden-archive-footage/
rense.com/general85/ddes.htm
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/01/latest-polling-uk-moving-towards-brexit/
poal.me/dbgnbw
itv.com/news/2016-06-01/internet-hate-speech-to-be-blocked-within-24-hours/
europarl.europa.eu/meetdocs/2009_2014/documents/libe/dv/11_revframework_statute_/11_revframework_statute_en.pdf
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-36427499
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/02/former-commie-ec-commissioner-calls-people-log-onto-youtube-national-electronic-id/
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/02/globalists-panic-eu-commissioners-deny-death-ttip/
ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2013/10/changing-faces/funderburg-text?rptregcta=reg_free_np&rptregcampaign=20131016_rw_membership_r1p_us_se_w
express.co.uk/news/uk/396390/Migrants-change-UK-forever-White-Britons-will-be-in-minority-by-2066
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3621303/ISIS-jihadis-driven-Islam-world-needs-accept-no-matter-uncomfortable-facts-says-Muslim-man-charge-BBC-Religion.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_first_African-American_mayors
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3621358/Model-Winnie-Harlow-puts-leggy-display-figure-hugging-denim-dress-mingles-stars-ice-cream-launch.html
archive.is/eMCzt
archive.is/ixtFv
brd-schwindel.org/bild-kanzlerin-verhinderte-im-letzten-moment-grenzschliessung-durch-21-hundertschaften-polizei/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36430606
twitter.com/GlenisWillmott/status/738315286441517057
twitter.com/itvnews/status/738313753591046146
nzhistory.net.nz/war/vietnam-war
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom
twitter.com/MikeHeadIy/status/736656664418504704
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/738023345422106624
archive.is/VLTwv
archive.is/ee4ED
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/02/jeremy-corbyn-supporters-boo-bbcs-laura-kuenssberg
shutterstock.com/video/clip-3886382-stock-footage-peshawar-pakistan-november-row-of-young-men-in-muslim-dress-rock-back-and-forth-as.html
oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result
jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2016/wir-haben-zivilcourage-gezeigt/
archive.is/hugdl
poal.me/lnptox
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3621658/BBC-turn-trainees-WHITE-Job-applicants-stunned-told-corporation-wants-people-ethnic-minority-backgrounds.html
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3621371/Dad-hysterics-eight-year-old-daughter-s-mispronunciation-body-parts.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_inventions_and_discoveries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_inventions_and_discoveries
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3621441/Is-answer-migration-crisis-man-ISLAND-Mediterranean-Architects-design-city-incorporating-best-Europe-Africa-sit-Tunisia.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-36429681
twitter.com/RobbieGibb/status/738372420998959108
lisbon-treaty.org/wcm/the-lisbon-treaty/treaty-on-european-union-and-comments/title-5-general-provisions-on-the-unions-external-action-and-specific-provisions/chapter-2-specific-provisions-on-the-common-foreign-and-security-policy/section-1-common-provisions/121-article-34.html
economist.com/news/leaders/21699909-curbs-free-speech-are-growing-tighter-it-time-speak-out-under-attack
reddit.com/r/funny/comments/4m6qob/uk_protestors_try_to_burn_the_eu_flag_but_cant/
order-order.com/2016/05/31/eu-citizens-sent-referendum-polling-cards/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: guidofawkes (Guy Fawkes' blog of parliamentary plots, rumours and conspiracy)
facebook.com/LBC/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1ST FOR KRAUTS ARE CUNTS

3rd for nige winning thanet.

Would English girls fuck an Amerifat?

When is the next vote for the seat?

Fucking bomber Harris cunt poster. Attention seeking fuck has ruined these threads.

Probably going to be by-election due to tory overspending there.

Only with a bayonet tbh

Lads…

Oh shut up you little bitch

Should Brexit fail, I hope you will all have the self-awareness to realize how pathetic your people are and commit suicide. Otherwise, good luck with destroying the EU.

o-oh ok then

Very likely going to be a by-election held soon because of the tories going 1000% over the spending limit in that particular area, and our boy only lost by about 2000 votes.

Is this guy so butt-blasted that hes continuing to post gore in 2 threads?

lmao

Lads what's with the gore pics?

Is this a new meme?

D&C cunt posted an OP last thread that triggered a couple anons, they decided to follow us here apparently.

Get fucked you sad sack of shit.

Wtf do you think this baiting acomplishes?

Shame on you. shame

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

A really angry kraut/shill is mad we proved Dresden never happened and was just a way to make Britain look like villains

#BetterInTheEU

It accomplishes banter. What does discussing the same tired talking points achieve?

The fact that you give a shit what some bum blasted German thinks of you is pretty beta

Sort yourself out

SUCCESS BREEDS JEALOUSY

DRESDEN

NEVER

HAPPENED

We should brexit 8ch since (((Jim))) took over it's been garbage. Any .pl shill is a (((Jim))) and Holla Forums shill too.

European soil is more valuable than niggers and Canadians.

So really France is the king of it all.

Stop being a cuck fam. Do you really care about the feelings of a few spergy krauts and yanks?

💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂 💂

NEW MEME

NEW WEAPON

how to into emoji?

Does white blood make the soil more fertile or something? Should consider turning it into a nice big farm when we take the rope to the rest of Europe.

I copy and paste from jewtube lad

You really are an autist. Don't skip your meds.

We're all in this together. How would you like it if deutsch/pol would spam dead Tommys. Your double standards are the same as the people we are fighting. Disgusting and you call yourself and Englishman more like a larpy Paki with delusions of grandeur.

What exactly riled up goreposter in the first place? Does he speak English? Does he understand that he's filtered?

Ah, you're a pan-European jerry cuck.

So how are we "all in this together" then lad? What will being chums with our ancient enemies achieve?

EXCEPT
IT
DID

I thought Holla Forums was anti golbalism?

>POSTS NO PROOF

Prove it you fucking cuckold. We proved it never happened.

You know, I wonder about that. How exactly are we all in it together? When and how have the germans ever helped us? How can they? Will they ever? Why can't I just look out for England and fuck the rest?

Not really.

A bum blasted kraut last thread has more than made it clear that Germany is a based white man's country that can do no wrong and we should submit to its will regardless of the outcome of Brexit.

Lads, top kek.

I'm off to bed, sleep well gents.

What I want to know is how is he posting the same image every time without it being blocked. I can't post a pepe that is on a different thread. Let alone immediately afterwards

Competition is what has made Europe great. Anybody who wants to eliminate it wants to eliminate Europe. Our contempt for the continent built the Empire tbh

Can we atleast bomb the krauts together one last time?

Mods. For the love of god!

Sleep tight yourself lad

At this rate we'll be at a 1000 just in time for the Referendum!

That depends.

are you the mummy poster lad?

Changed your tone quick there lad

KEK!

You're mad, you jerry bastard!

TALLY-HO, BOMBS AWAY!

Lads, what do you think will actually happen when we vote to leave the EU?

I reckon we'll get a lot of very angry, bum pained Europeans spamming the thread with "DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING".

It'l be pretty funny since none of their parties actually want to leave the EU, they just want to reform it.

The only true mummy is mummy Mary mummy of Jesus and mummy Britain. We are the bullies of planet Earth though tbh

So our continued contempt for the continent fuels Great Britain? Working against them created our empire? Noice.
Tbh you're not making a good case for pan-europeanism

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.

Here, listen to our Legendary leader and shiver yourself till you piss.

Dear Germans :)

RYUU GA WAGA TEKI WO KURAU

Agreed lad

The Americans will be pleased because it harks well for Trumpet man of wig wall

I'm against pan-Europeanism lad but I'm for pan-Britonism

COME ALL YE BOLD CANADIANS no Quebecois welcome AND ALL YE FAIR AUSTRALIANS LET'S BASH THESE BASTARDS TOGETHER LADS!

smh tbh

This is bloody outrageous!

WINSTON YOU LEGEND

WE SHALL DEFEND OUR ISLAND

no I'm the yank that LARPs as a britsometimes

NOBODY COULD STOP THE WINSTON TRAIN

EXCEPT THE BOERS BUT HE BTFO THOSE LITTLE NIG KRAUTS

The Internet has really done a number on some of you guys. Gore posters and Harris posters are two sides of the same coin. If that is what is considered banter in britpol then shame.

Ho, ho, hooo, old boy! It's our bed time, so, many of us are resting right now dreaming of our pleasant green lands.

You don't know what you're dealing with chappy!

Dresden never happened. That's not a Brit posting gore filter them lad

Im all for taking back the commonwealth and and bashing the continent.
Image it, the collective armies of the commonwealth, all of them, bombing dresden.

How do we compete with the EU's meme game lads?

Lad. Gotta no fap to fuel brexit with our sexual energies.

Hitler dubs confirm that we will get them

WHOVIANS ADAVANCE!

Then I said "'O SHIT"

"'WAT UP"

PUT KRAUTS IN A FURNACE

BOMB THE FOREIGN MENACE!

Tbh at this points they've grown too large to be taken back and the way we currently rule countries we wouldnt get much out of them like the good old days

Yes this is what is needed. We will be a major sphere of power.

DO NOT ANGER THE LION, YOU FOOL!

We have a diaspora of 200 million though lad. Nations always unite by blood

Hey Jerrys!

How many nations have YOUR flag on them?

Why did Canada make that shitty flag instead of the based one?

Honestly it sounds too wishful thinking for me to believe tbh

"I would have destroyed Dresden again"

HEAR, HEAR!

Not really lad. They have no other identity. When we leave the EU our trade will bring us closer. If only dickhead nationalist movements would look to the diaspora as well we could get some real bantz going

It doesn't really matter lad. Just LARP it anyway tbh

Perhaps we wouldn't be the direct leaders but it'd be nice to have a closer political union with anglo countries

Dunno it is very dull, shows how passive they are.

brit/pol/ discord

discordapp.com/channels/186681702222004224/186681702222004224

Off for a wee wee then boe boes lads, keep the British end up! shitposting 24/7 is another benefit of Empire

Who/filteredJerryfilth/here?

I doubt they want to join back up, which one would? Also wouldnt it be trading one form of EU for another?

I have filtered him. I'm still not amused by the Harris posting very distasteful in my opinion. Shame

"The bombers kept over a million fit Germans out of the German army… Manning the anti-aircraft defences; making the ammunition, and doing urgent repairs, especially tradesmen."

I'D DO IT AGAIN IN A HEARTBEAT!

Na man we have so much more in common culturally and with language compared to the EU. It would be and has been a very good system, the numbers for people who volunteered for WW1 from the colonies was absurd because of their pride to Britain. There's been a lot of propaganda against the empire but hopefully a good chunk still feel some pride

Shiver and shake as you hear me speak!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Dresden_in_World_War_II

history.com/topics/world-war-ii/battle-of-dresden

history.com/this-day-in-history/firebombing-of-dresden

youtube.com/watch?v=yGcO6zZ4MRM

historylearningsite.co.uk/world-war-two/the-bombing-campaign-of-world-war-two/the-bombing-of-dresden/

theatlantic.com/photo/2015/02/remembering-dresden-70-years-after-the-firebombing/385445/

news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/february/14/newsid_3549000/3549905.stm

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/21/the-firebombing-of-dresden-archive-footage/

rense.com/general85/ddes.htm

Churchill and Eisenhower were a literally bags of piss.

Also, how is that faggot not banned yet?

Yea, try harder, lad.

Load an image in paint, use the eye-dropper and put a dot of the same colour in one area. Quicksave it and you've got a 'new image' according to 8ch.

It's a Holla Forums mod

Okay, lad.

Submarine HMS Torbay (under the command of Anthony Miers) was based in the Mediterranean where it sank several German ships. On two occasions, once off the coast of Alexandria, Egypt, and the other off the coast of Crete, the crew attacked and killed dozens of shipwrecked German sailors and troops.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Thank god, we've been waiting for your threads to get banned.

LOL
O
L

If your only proof is from Jewish owned institutions I don't know what to tell you

Every time the Commonwealth re-unification is mentioned it gets cheers, everyone knows joining the EU and abandoning our kin was a mistake.

On 23 May 1945, British troops in Schleswig-Holstein were alleged to have plundered Glücksburg castle, stealing jewelry, and desecrating 38 coffins from the castle's mausoleum.
WE PLUNDERED YOUR QUEER LITTLE JERRY CASTLES!

You're retarded.

TOP CUCK

MODS WTF JUST DELETE THE FUCKING GORE

Dang silly me

GET BLOW THE FUCK OUT OF THE SKY

It must hurt to be so painfully arsehurt as yourself, that you delude yourself into believing obvious bait.

Mummy just made me a hot chocolate btw, your words will never turn into hot chocolate for you

BUT

MUH

ACE

JERRY

PILOTS

The Royal Navy launched the first all-aircraft ship-to-ship naval attack in history, employing a small number of obsolescent Fairey Swordfish biplane torpedo bombers from the aircraft carrier HMS Illustrious (R87) in the Mediterranean Sea. The attack struck the battle fleet of the Regia Marina at anchor in the harbour of Taranto using aerial torpedoes despite the shallow depth of the water. The devastation wrought by the British carrier-launched aircraft on the large Italian warships was the beginning of the ascendancy of naval aviation over the big guns of battleships.

"Taranto, and the night of November 11–12, 1940, should be remembered for ever as having shown once and for all that in the Fleet Air Arm the Navy has its most devastating weapon."

Already filtered him but what the fug is wrong with ff90a1? Why is he spamming the thread with this sick akbar shit?

Lads forget this bullshit they're SCARED OF BREXIT

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/01/latest-polling-uk-moving-towards-brexit/

Guardian Poll: Brexit Campaigners Take Lead After Hardline Immigration Messaging

IMPORTANT POLL ABOUT BRIT/POL/
poal.me/dbgnbw

Goodnight, gentlemen.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Goodnight soldier

My filter doesn't work

It's good to know this place fell to shit whilst I was gone :^)

Very convenient.

Mods doing something right for once.

Yeah don't you love d/c?

It seems likely that there are no UK mods, so they are happy to ignore Brit/pol/ for the most part. But they are extremely far-right and controlling, as we can see from the number of threads that get bump locked or stickied in order to influence what users see and discuss. The number of threads deleted is unknown as they now hide their mod activities, which is extremely suspicious in itself.

Given their Nazi sympathies, similar to many American nationalists who also sympathise with the SNP and IRA, it's not shocking that they turn a blind eye to Brit/pol/ getting spammed.

I suspect the only reason we haven't been outright banned long ago is the usefulness of our IP count for keeping Holla Forums ahead in the board rankings of rival boards. If we were to pull an Holla Forums on Holla Forums and go to a different board, it would instantly become the second largest politics board on the site, and one of the largest boards overall. Keeping that from happening is doubtless worth it to the mods compared to the small annoyance of having a general thread floating about.

But just because we are useful to them doesn't make them like us.

That's my opinion on it too. I reckon really the power is with us.

I mean look at Brit/politics/. That took maybe a tenth of our user base and it's one of the most active generals on this site.

Think about how much Brit/pol/ does to Holla Forums's overall ratings. Without us there'd be a significant decline.
That's why they keep us sweet.
We can post whatever we like within our threads and make fun of 2serious4u American autists and in return we give them a significant activity boost.

I think eventually something will snap and we'll need to move.
Post referendum It'll be very interesting to see what happens.

Oh so sad to see you go

Any idea where we would move to in an event like this?

Lads am I alone in finding anything from the 1960s through 80s unbearable to watch?

That whole era in British history gives me the creeps.
The hairstyles, the cars, the people. All of it fucking creeps me out.

What's wrong with me? Why do I feel like this? It makes me feel sick.

Well that was pretty easy.

Fascistfag pls

This is Holla Forums, why are so many here sucking the cocks of men who did the Jews dirty work?
Fuck Churchill & "Bomber" Harris", only antifa, Kikes and cuckservatives admire them.

its just brits being hipster to signal their heritage because they share a language with2-3 other countries with large amounts of posters. they mostly do it to feel relevant. good luck with brexit though

BRITAIN WILL BE SUPER POWER 2020

FUCKING DISRAELI REEEEE

I like the present.

The past makes me uneasy.

I'm sure you do achmed

I'm British myself and I can't fathom why so many of my countrymen look up to such cunts.

I'm white.

I just like the present. The internet has been a second industrial revolution.
Going back to a time before its advent would feel like going back to a time before factories and mass production.

The prospects of such a thought scare me.

what if you were born back tthen

You guys don't even talk about politics this place is no different than fucking /brit/ and full of autistic neets. If you were outright banned the quality of Holla Forums would skyrocket.

None of brit/pol/'s memes are funny or interesting. You don't produce any OC and everybody outside of this circlejerk thinks you're nothing but shitposters.

Don't think I'd care.

But since I've lived the entirety of my life in a world with the internet I find the idea of living in one without it frightening.

Brit/politics/ > Brit/pol/

Bloody hell, that made me angry and sad in equal measure.

Lads?

itv.com/news/2016-06-01/internet-hate-speech-to-be-blocked-within-24-hours/

Internet hate speech 'to be blocked within 24 hours'

Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Microsoft have agreed to block illegal hate speech from their European services in less than 24 hours.

The new European Union "code of conduct on illegal online hate speech" states that the four internet companies will review reports of hate speech in less than 24 hours and remove the content or disable access if necessary.

This latest move is in response to a surge in antisemitic, anti-immigrant and pro-Islamic State commentary on social media.

lol somebody's got no argument

A lovely set of trips from my favourite trip-friend
Checked :^)

Finally I can post. It's nearly been a day. Not that I was going to say anything interesting anyway. This site seems to be running faster now though.

They do it mainly to trigger people, like with the Carswell/civic nat/based israel daftness. Some of us can't stand Germans, they are fucking fustrating idiots at times.

If we vote to stay this country is already dead.

voting to stay tbh lads

bless Israel and bless brit/pol/

Lester Pearson I think. Te maple leaf is the flag of the Indo-Chinese-filippino feminist republic though. It'll all be over soon.

what's your spirit of choice lads?

I usually stick with spiced red rums, but I've been trying a few different ones lately. I'm having a brandy right now, the flavour is OK, but kind of weak and is overpowered by the alcohol.

Here it is lads, sorry it's vevo.

You faggots weren't even born when since came out.

Nvm, it's shit. Should have watched before posting. Have some good, classic avalanches.

europarl.europa.eu/meetdocs/2009_2014/documents/libe/dv/11_revframework_statute_/11_revframework_statute_en.pdf

Section 7. Penal Sanctions
(a) The following acts will be regarded as criminal offences
punishable as aggravated crimes:
(i) Hate crimes as defined in Section 1(c).
(ii) Incitement to violence against a group as defined in
Section 1(a).
(iii) Group libel as defined in Section 1(b).
(iv) Overt approval of a totalitarian ideology, xenophobia
or anti-Semitism.
(v) Public approval or denial of the Holocaust.
(vi) Public approval or denial of any other act of genocide
the existence of which has been determined by an
international criminal court or tribunal.
(b)Juveniles convicted of committing crimes listed in paragraph (a)
will be required to undergo a rehabilitation programme
designed to instill in them a culture of tolerance.

Morning gents, I hope you've said your Fuck the EUs this morning.

Genesio, Rein Mȕllerson, Daniel Thȕrer and Rȕdiger Wolfrum.

gee, wonder who this is designed to protect. I'm sure if I said the Rwandan genocide didn't happen nobody would give a fuck, but questioning the 600 billion will land me in jail

i.e. re-education camp

test to see if posting is still fucked

Think ur good fam

Nick doesn't get enough love. Only person with big enough balls to speak out against European genocide.

Poor bastard. The madman made a speech about white genocide in the European parliament that normies will never see.

Thanks boi :^)

Just create a fake social media account and share it, retard.

Rude

Do it for Nige!

Thank you user, I felt that was very rude too.

day 2 into no fap June

I've had to prevent myself from raping like 2 girls so far. fucking hell how is this even possible

Just consider yourself privileged that you weren't raped by a ghost.

Looks like the EU is organizing a free brit/pol/ IRL meetup.

At least we won't end up like /brit/ this time.

LISTEN TO THIS TRIGGERED FAGGOT

Why are the Yanks on this board so dumb and angry?

Americans have no identity, so jerrycuckery is all they have left. That's why they're so sensitive to the slightest banter.

Sounds fun

Rotherham MPs win libel damages over child abuse remarks by ex-UKIP councillor
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-36427499

Stay salty bongs

Please, no…

Are we supposed to ignore your country whilst talking about global politics?

Yanks are DUMP LOL

The Trigger Tour

Why make a general if you're just gonna talk about global politics?

Because they're mostly descended from Krauts but during WW1 they had to cover up their German heritage and pretend to be Irish/Italian/Scottish etc. because of the negative association with the Kaiser and his lads. Then it got redoubled when the Krauts started another World War under Hitler.

How do I wake up from this Orwellian/Huxley monster mash nightmare?

Because the world affects Britain, retard.

So they b& gore poster?

FTFY

Why don't you talk about Britain's impact on the world then? Aside from losing your colonies which went to become more powerful than you of course

That's all a part of British politics, retard.
DUMB & ANGRY

Shall I carry on lad?

The Boer war was such banter lads, wish we'd finished off those fucking boer krauts tbh

Lad…

Everyone's speaking English. Even the jerrycucks have to use our language to shit up the place.

Hey eternal anglos, how likely are you to actually brexit?

Lad . . .

Yet it's powerfully pushing all kinds of stuff, namely cancerous liberalism.

WEW

Boer's are disgusting savages.

They used such subversive tactics the first time we fought that we utterly destroyed them the second time round.

More likely than Germany being genetically German ever again

Yes carry on

..shit the place up
Learn how to use English properly you fucking Paki

>He doesn't realise there was no such thing as an American back then even though there isn't now lol and all his founding fathers were british

Carry On Yankee

Oooooooo matron!

Checkmate, Yanks.

Oh my

L-LOL!

He's from the country whose military is so incompetent it got destroyed by VIETNAM

At least we learned from our mistakes fighting savages.

We went on to Royally blow them out of the water.

Yanks can't even fight savages today without getting blown up despite having the most bloated military spending and vastly superior arms.

Apparently not

k

What's your excuse, lads?

current polls suggest 52% are in favour of Brexit when you remove unsure voters

The empire was lost because you treasonous yanks spent the war undermining British influence and inciting the colonies

That makes about as much sense as posting Pearl Harbour

>T-they're not part of our empire

lol

Whatever it takes to make Britain not look like shit in your eyes William

The "defeat" in Vietnam had nothing to do with lack of military prowess. It had everything to do with lots of liberal faggots back home influencing policy. Sadly, the obvious side effect of sending your real men off to war, is that the faggots stay home and breed.

Look at the death count there. 58,000 Americans dead, between 1,000,000 - 2,000,000 North Vietnamese

The point of the war was to stop an ideology from spreading. That isn't something you can do by taking territory. That requires a LONG, dedicated presence in the area, and the faggots back home didn't let us have that. That wasn't the military's fault.

They were literally savages half trained at Singapore lmao

k

It's America's fault we lost some of our African colonies but the rest entered the commonwealth and we let them. Can you imagine that kind of power yankee? Having countries you btfo adore you enough to enter a commonwealth with you? lmao your cunt tree is hated world wide fam

Yeah, "public opinion" lost you the war! You didn't get worn down by jungle gooks at all!

lmao even Jayne Fonda cucked you all lmao

Sure it has

Wars are never won. They are designed to feed the military industrial complex and always were
War (((history))) is just written about to justify it to generations of gullible cunts so they keep paying taxes to fund it
The same companies that existed in Germany b4 WWII still exist today and are just as prosperous as they ever were. Is it sinking in yet? Probably not..
…fucking idiots ITT. AGAIN
…tsk
…and stop using the thread to b8 each other. It's not banter…it's bollocks

Tries to hide his fucking ignorance after getting BTFO…fucking jew

Thanks yanks!

Communist countries have collapsed, and if we look at Eastern Europe they became more nationalist after their trial by fire.

So in the long run we would have been better to suffer through Communism than deal with America's disgusting ideology.

Alternatively you could have just not been ungrateful shits and stayed in the Empire, ensure Anglo supremacy forever.

You do know that Communism took South Vietnam for decades after your loss, right?

ok

Enjoy Hillary and the complete dissolution of your borders, friendo.

They could have just burned the whole thing to the ground if it wasn't for the political backlash it would cause back home with all of the protests already going on.

The globalism and liberalism is coming from the international Jewish community, and you guys are feeding into more than the U.S. is. Look how cucked all of Europe is, and you blame America?

Epitomises Americas weaknesses; All sound and fury signalling nothing.

FUCKING SCREECHING WITH LAUGHTER HERE LAD TOP FUCKING KEK

No.

America is the base of operations for this ideology

If you can't see that then you're a moron tbh

Every piece of modernity has been tainted with Americanisms

Yeah . . .

can we start a "leftard to English translation" series

The European Commission Wants You To Log Into Social Media Accounts With Govt-Issued ID Cards
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/02/former-commie-ec-commissioner-calls-people-log-onto-youtube-national-electronic-id/

Globalists Panic As EU Commissioners Deny ‘Death Of TTIP’
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/02/globalists-panic-eu-commissioners-deny-death-ttip/

No. I'm not wrong. You are. Accept it, you fucking kike. Playtime is over…your remedial classes are starting again

Defending your boyfriend…on a chan…please..take your bullying back to the playground

Sure, America is the base of operations, yet all of these people seem to be bred in Canada or Europe? If this is where the ideology is from, why are you cucks so much faster to adopt it than we are?

Think I'm going to vote BNP tbh.

Reddit shill detected. Go back to your Bernie Sanders sub.

BNP don't even want to gas the jews, bunch of cucks tbh.

ftfy

Yep looks like the future of Britain alright

ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2013/10/changing-faces/funderburg-text?rptregcta=reg_free_np&rptregcampaign=20131016_rw_membership_r1p_us_se_w

HO HO HO

meant for

At least we will be a country in ten years. Have fun in the United Europe, with no elected leaders, and Pajeet and Ahmed raping your wife.

The old grey mare ain't what she used to be lad

lol you faggots think the jews are behind every single little thing that has ever transpired. We're a top economy because we are superior economists to anyone on Earth lad lmao

YANK DAMAGE CONTROL IS DELICIOUS

As opposed to Tryone and Jamal raping yours right now?

lmao

It's in the bag after what the EU has been doing, it's like they're actively shilling against themselves lmao

You can't, they no longer exist officially

express.co.uk/news/uk/396390/Migrants-change-UK-forever-White-Britons-will-be-in-minority-by-2066

HURR HURR

OH SHIT LADS WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO AGAINST SUCH A POWER!

Breaking away from all the bickering, Lord Billimore's on BBC AskThis talking about the Referendum. He's an avowed Eurosceptic, so should be interesting to see.

in fucking what

Ok, he's a fucking "muh economy" cuck. Forget it, time to stump him.

A lot can happen in 50 years.

How long have you got, yank?

By the way lads funny story related to events in this thread

>Be in NApls no bully

AMERICA IS SO BASED LADS!

Alot longer than island niggers do right now

Some cognitive dissonance there fam

You even have a black prez

"""German"""-American spastics have almost put me off the whole thing altogether. Think I'm going to start associating with my own countrymen more, at least they have a sense of humour..

So thanks in a way I guess!

Aren't they all left wing over there?

Fuck off back to Reddit, comrade.

You have a muzzie mayor. How much longer until one of them is your prime minister?

see
top lel

Does that little girl in the picture have cancer? Why is she screaming?

Nah they're just neets lad, they're currently discussing gassing the buggers in Zimbabwe

We're not saying it will last, we're saying it will last longer than America will

You have a black president. Your head of state is a nigger.

Only a nigger could make a jump like that lad lmao

Please. You won't even have a country in ten years. You will be lucky to have 50% white in 20 years.

I bet you think you won the war of 1812

ISIS jihadis ARE driven by Islam and the world needs to accept that no matter how 'uncomfortable' the facts, says the Muslim man in charge of BBC Religion
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3621303/ISIS-jihadis-driven-Islam-world-needs-accept-no-matter-uncomfortable-facts-says-Muslim-man-charge-BBC-Religion.html

You are right. I'm sorry. Those muslims would have lived peaceful, progressive lives if it weren't for us. They would be embracing diversity, and wouldn't have just joined another group.

We'll always have a country lad.

No matter how non white the population gets it will always be ours.

For we were born here as a people and it is our birthright.

It can only be temporarily stolen or usurped.

You squat on foreign lands and have no permanence.

Enjoy living in United Europe. All of your mayors can be Muslim! You don't even need to bother voting. The EU will just pick them for you.

You think blowing up some farmers and kids out of nowhere had nothing to do with it? You think toppling a secular government had nothing to do with it? Nobody is saying the muslims are innocent the most certainly are nothing but malignant. Both are true and to ignore this fact is pure stupidity.

Then again, I'm talking to an American!

You realise Yanks have had Muslim (as well as every other flavour of shit under the sun) mayors for decades, right? You had a Muslim mayor in Texas, you daft cunt, you know, that place you sound off about "muh guns" and how you'd "t-totally pull da twigger on any nigga!!! M-moonman!" Doesn't seem like you did much with your guns then, did you?

You lot are so fucking worthless, it makes me laugh how you don't realise that you're the problem (yes, even with your precious Germany). Oh, and your Kraut idols absolutely loathe you by the way, ask a Kraut what they want most and they'll tell you it's for mongrel Amis to fuck off.

Leaving this month lad, tough luck on dear old Trump there! Hope you enjoy Hillary!

I already accept this willingly, tell the liberal press to start accepting the truth not us..

we're all in this together lad, but if you start on us we'll remind you that you're far more fucked than we are.

We live on conquered lands. We fought for them, kicked out the riffraff that inhabited them, and made them our own. You allow a group of foreign leaders who are unelected to rule over you, and slowly steal more of your autonomy as a nation. You let Germany and other more powerful nations dictate laws to you, and you won't exist in a few decades.

failed Brexit

But lad we're not white remember?

Just had a look on the old wiki

AMERICA ELECTED ITS FIRST BLACK MAYOR OF ITS CAPITAL IN 1967!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_first_African-American_mayors

Seriously,mate. Just go back to Reddit.

Filtered.

Jesus, and it was majority white back then too.

It's taken decades of mass immigration and white flight to get London a muslim mayor.

I don't like krauts tho

scouse that lad

Holy shit lads are the Yanks still here?

How do they not realise that they're the sole issue with the modern world? Everything from scrapping ethnic and cultural identities to anti-white rhetoric stems from the USA. The dismantling of European Imperialism through subversion, the constant stream of white guilt through Hollywood - manufactured in part to stem the anger of their own minority populations - and their focus on materialism over all else.

Dumb and angry indeed.

"America's Next Top Model Star"
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3621358/Model-Winnie-Harlow-puts-leggy-display-figure-hugging-denim-dress-mingles-stars-ice-cream-launch.html

They see everything in black and white as well lad. They don't understand the intricacies of situations and can't fathom that there can be more than one reason for things happening internationally lmao

Id like to think in germany jews and native proggressives creazed that shit, passed it off to the soviet union which used it as a weapon against america which now finally got poisoned by it completely and uses it as its driving maxime to war against the old world.

THE COW GOES MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

BASED AMERICA!

It's almost like they like us, even.

When the founding document of your country states that it is "self evident" that "all men are created equal" I'm afraid the twentieth century has nothing to do with it.

Why wouldn't I be? I came to hear the fabled bantz the Bongs like to go on about

what.the.fuck.

Is the site broken?

Also, they b& gore poster

Not that bothered about Brexit mate, what happens happens, EU is untenable in the long run anyway and there's a lot of ways a lost referendum can be turned around politically.

Just kicking back and having a laugh at Yankispanks who are not all that bright and who live in this delirious fantasy where they're the "right wing solution" and not the source of almost everything wrong with the world.

Bouncyball, handegg, nigger worship, rap/hip hop "music", jazz, divorce culture, OTC/plan contraceptives, immigrant myth (thanks for this one btw), civic/virtues nationalism, cuckold porn, rootless money-grubbing, environmental destruction, intervening in two wars they had nothing to do with for the sake of saving European Jews from getting ovened, oh and being a loud incurious retard who treats entire nations like toys to be smashed around in his tree house.

We've had to live through eight years of President Grapejuice (because you dense cunts inexplicably elected him for a second go), nigger son of a literal mudshark, but of course you think summoning the energy to vote for a reality TV personality on your Vote-o-tron™ is going to act like some white-out on close to four centuries of total shit. Think you'll find that's not how it works lad. You are hated everywhere on the planet by anyone above even a submental intelligence (plus quite a few below that) and for very good reason.

Dutch PM vows retaliation against Britain if a Brexit vote produces tough new rules on immigrant workers and warns it would be 'bad news' for both sides

archive.is/eMCzt

Looks like the current Dutch government is itching for Round 5.

Right lads.

Give me your suggestions for what NA can change and that

Still upset that we camped the Boers?

Typically Yanks stay away from Brit/pol/

GET NEGGING LADS

That comes later lad. Leaving the EU will make all this stuff easier in the end chap

An Aussie points system would work wonders in comparison to what we have now lad.

It's like fixing a broken dam with duct tape. It will seal up some cracks but they'll still come through.

t. australian

Probably. They've never really gotten over how their overseas empire got cucked by us, and that's considering we were late to the game:

Bring it

(Robert Blake is an unsung hero btw)

Right because it's any better if the Brits fought in those wars for the jews

GB is the most deforested country on Earth you fucking sponge

That may have been a good jab at us if only the brits didn't do it first they did long before our country was formed

You seem incredibly ass flustered to have typed all that with such fervor tbh

one step at a time lad

I bet you didn't know that England has always been multicultural

Corbyn does the right thing for once: might crash Remain campaign WITH NO SURVIVORS

I've heard this elsewhere, what's Corbyn's beef with the EU?

Rutte still lives with his mother and is about to get BTFO in the next Dutch election by Wilders by all accounts. Also he's probably the most unpopular cunt in the Netherlands right now
Plus he's talking a load of shit

What does a socialist Dutchman have to do with the Boers? Go and read some books

The term Boer is derived from the Afrikaans word for farmer and was used to describe the people in southern Africa who traced their ancestry to Dutch, German and French Huguenot settlers who arrived in the Cape of Good Hope from 1652.

Many of these farmers settled in the fertile lands around Cape Town and forced African slaves to work their farms. The colony was administered by the Dutch East India Company for nearly 150 years. The British officially took control of the Cape in 1806, during the Napoleonic Wars, to prevent it from being occupied by the French.

The British gradually began to force the Boers to change their way of life. In 1834 they abolished slavery, an act the Boers detested on the grounds that equality between white Christians and African natives went against the natural order established by God. Further problems arose when the British made English the official language of the law courts, replacing the traditional Afrikaans. No longer wishing to live under the British rule, many Boers began to move north. This migration of more than 10,000 Boers became known as the Great Trek.

They left the Cape primarily to escape British rule and get away from the constant border wars between the British imperial government and the tribes on the eastern frontier.
Hostility from African tribes and the British presence in Natal eventually forced the Boers to move to the lands beyond the Orange and Vaal rivers. There they established the Orange Free State and the South African Republic. The British recognised the independence of the South African Republic in 1852 and the Orange Free State in 1854.

While the British viewed the Boers as a backward and stubborn people, the Boers strongly believed that their way of life, with its own language and staunch religious faith, had been ordained by God. Calvinist Protestantism played an integral part in Boer identity and the Bible was the central book in every household. Their dislike of uitlanders (outlanders), as they called foreigners, was driven by concern that their culture and religion would be undermined by outside influences.

So your entire post is faux-laughter with a side of revisionism?

Dumb, angry.

Did you watch his speech lad?

He rants about bees like an autistic hobbyist.

I'm bored lad

DOn't cry lad. I'll guarantee I've read more books than you can dream of. The Boers are little bitches. Always have been always will be. Wish we'd finished the fucking job.

It's a shame that the Anglo-Dutch wars have pretty much gone forgotten. The Royal Navy really cut its teeth in those four conflicts.

Probably his reaction to anything "fascist".

Nope, I didn't catch it. Have a source video for it, mate?

Same as Tony Benn presumably, that its undemocratic.

Link

Hardly crying you cretin. It seems you've read every kike history book under the fucking sun and when you speak of we as in "wish we'd finished the fucking job" - which branch of the landowning aristocratic establishment do you belong to…?

I thought that as well, I remember reading about the Third one in particular and thinking, "Hang on, they only *just* fought off an invasion force right outside their fucking polders and that counts as a victory for the whole war? Hmm…"

I wouldn't mind another go though, at least they were an opponent worth putting half a bit of effort in for.

Ok, I just found this: archive.is/ixtFv

If even Pozzfeed is confused and doubting Corbyn's Remain credentials, it can only be a good thing for us.

Wahhhhhhh! The JOOOOOOOOZ are le spreading lies we aren't just le shit!

Fuck of Boer enabler.

Why does brit/pol/ have to be so antagonistic to everyone?

MERKEL PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE: PREVENTED 2015 BORDER CLOSURE "THE LAST MINUTE"
brd-schwindel.org/bild-kanzlerin-verhinderte-im-letzten-moment-grenzschliessung-durch-21-hundertschaften-polizei/
25% of words in English come from German so you should be able to muddle your way through…if not ask Jewgle translate

Very true, both sides produced great admirals and men of iron.

Because

DEEZ TRIPS

Also because foreigners come to our thread and bitch about this and that

Immaturity
Insecurity
Kiked
loads of reasons…anyway it's the same 5 users everyday, not the rest

Go easy on the mong soup lad…you're spilling your spaghetti all over the board

Immaturity
Insecurity
Kiked
loads of reasons…anyway it's the same 5 users everyday, not the rest

Go easy on the mong soup lad…you're spilling your spaghetti all over the board

Is that how you classify banter overseas?

Britain has always been a rough-and-tumble nation with it's friends and enemies. Most of them couldn't handle the heat.

change that spelling now

lad . . .

GAS THE NOOBS, PK WAR NOW

I think I'll vote Iron Maiden next time

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36430606

I think this is it.

Aye, thanks for delivering, mate.

"What did you do in the lead up to the referendum Gran?" - I take it you are a woman with your constant wittering about nothing

Well that's me convinced…

"I WANT TO ALLOW LOADS OF EU WORKERS IN TO TAKE YOUR JOBS. VOTE LABOUR. LOVE GINGER MINGE"
twitter.com/GlenisWillmott/status/738315286441517057

First post best post.

By the way lad I've dropped leaflets, canvassed, been to two protests and have a meeting at seven tonight to discuss further plans in my area for the referendum so I do believe that even if we lose I shan't be very ashamed to say I did my fair bit. Get back to being the annoying little foreigner literally crying because of the banter though ay lad :P

Harry Ottley had a lot to say…

Not being able to make a distinction between anger and humour is a sign of autism lad, all in all the past two threads have been hilarious though. I wish foreigners would come here more often tbh

How have you been received?

Chip, chip! There's still far too many Jerries in this thread… I propose Dresden 2.O.

BOMBS AWAY, BOYS!

Haha fucking hell

Stop shitposting you cunt

I've had more fun here than on main Holla Forums where everything is too serious

Even his name is all caps, Jesus. I appreciate his enthusiasm though.

Irreverence is all we can do to stop ourselves from going mad.

;_;

'''They were like: "OH SHIT, WADDUP!"

I was like:

The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind.

Pretty well lad, most are in support of us. The only inners I've even seen were the LibDems and apart from a few older people most declined their leaflets and stuff.

Things are looking good in my neck of the woods but what people say and do are two very different things so whether it will translate into actual votes remains to be seen.

As usual most people want to know how it will effect THEM so i tend to bring up house and food prices as well as the whole labelling scandal for British food

Couldn't give a fuck what you waste your time doing tbh lad

What do you want? A fucking medal? Go out and do it again Leaflet Bomber Harris This is an anonymous Vietnamese Rice Krispie discussion board stop shitting it up with your lame banter and spilling copious amounts of spaghetti on it, you fucking sperg

Arse pained yankee wankee detected.

Pretty much. It's almost impossible to fuck around without some kraut calling you a D&C shill, because most of Holla Forums is nofunz

t. Jerrycuck

Retard detected

I bet he's a nigger as well.

Weak banter detected

Everyone just sees brit/pol/ as a shitpost thread so it's largely ignored

The D&C thing got a bit ridic, every thread is basically anons belting "SHILL" at each other there's no discussion (and no fun allowed)

see

'tis you who can't handle the banter Pajeet O'Brienberg…stop LARPing as a true Brit with true grit you gimp
Go and pray to your God and ask for forgiveness

You really should stop sucking off the krauts, they did lose twice.

It doesn't matter since it's all gone now.

HOLY SHIT!! SLIPPERY DAVE HAS PLAYED THE ANIMAL CARD!! IT'S CLEAR!! ALL THE GORILLAS WILL BE SHOT IF WE LEAVE THE EU!!

TOP KEK DAVE…WELL PLAYED!!

Why are you even awake, lad? Go to bed.

What's with the butthurt towards Germans?

I mean the Germanic Americans did have to come and save you twice.

LOOK AT THIS TWAT

Labour hate the Jews
twitter.com/itvnews/status/738313753591046146

Hilarious

lets roast him fams

Lad the two wars were won before America lifted a finger lmao

Also

WEW

>Standing alone because Europe was bombing us was how we were in 1940.

Read a book you mongrel.

FUCK YOU PADDY STEW

do these people think that literally everything is going to break if we simply leave the EU?

for the most part, nothing will change. We'll still have to abide by strict EU regulations when trading with Europe. The only difference is we have greater freedom outside.

I understand you're all still salty after we had to tell you to go sit in the naughty corner during the Suez but get over it.

lmao remember when you were begging us for help in Vietnam? lmao

Nope, hes going to pull a Blair and get a cushy job in the EU after he leaves either next year or the year after. We're actively going after his wallet.

fed up lads

Oh look, a guy whose most famous for playing the role of a starship commander in Space-USSR is saying that the UK should stay in the EUSSR, what a fucking surprise…

I'm sick of it all.

Don't forget Syria too.

The Australians proved to be the better friend which is why most Australians don't really give a shit about Britain anymore.

Fucksake lad…read a little before throwing your plate of spaghetti down the fibre optics

Debts to the US from World War I remain resolutely unpaid
And are by no means trifling…

OUTSTANDING WWI LOANS

Britain owed to US in 1934: £866m
Adjusted by RPI to 2006: £40bn
Other nations owed Britain: £2.3bn
Adjusted by RPI to 2006: £104bn

In 1934, Britain owed the US $4.4bn of World War I debt (about £866m at 1934 exchange rates). Adjusted by the Retail Price Index, a typical measure of inflation, £866m would equate to £40bn now, and if adjusted by the growth of GDP, to about £225bn.

In a 1945 state department survey on the US public's attitudes to its wartime allies, Britain was one of the least trusted countries
- Dr Patricia Clavin

"The Americans lent Britain a lot. Britain resented making payments," says historian Dr Patricia Clavin, of Oxford University.

These loans remain in limbo. The UK Government's position is this: "Neither the debt owed to the United States by the UK nor the larger debts owed by other countries to the UK have been serviced since 1934, nor have they been written off."

So in a time when debt relief for Third World nations is recurrently in the news, the UK still has a slew of unresolved loans from a war that finished 88 years ago. HM Treasury's researchers descended into its archives and were unable to even establish which nations owe money. The bulk of the sum would probably have gone to allies such as nations of the Empire fighting alongside Britain, says Dr Clavin.

Nor is HM Treasury able to say why the UK never repaid its WWI debts - even though, at the time, many Americans took a dim view of repayments being suspended, for they had bought bonds which stood little chance of showing a return on their investment.

Investors gather after the Wall Street Crash
The Wall Street Crash helped plunge economies into chaos

Thus despite fighting on the same side in WWII, an air of financial distrust remained after hostilities ended.

WHO'S JEWING WHO HERE?1?

You shouldn't have rebuilt it.

How could one make money from a Brexit?

I take it you've never visited Australia then?

Fam, that's not the stars and bars in the corner of their flag :)

here's your reply m8. stay strong we're all in the same boat

I'm Australian and you're wrong. the royals always get big crowds here, and the republican movement is confined to the ACT, essentially the Brussels of Australia. one city full of all the bureaucratic faggots who are dissociated with real life

You are le retard

Fuck off Mr. Soros

Eat your phone

Royalty is a circus show they don't actually matter. The real problem is all you disgusting brits are swarming our god given land trying to run away from your own shithole paki country.

Love for the Queen and monarchy is not the same as love for Britain.

Here in NZ we love the queen but don't really care for Britain that much any more, the only reason why we still have the Union Jack on our flag is because it represents something which was great but no longer exists and its just our way of paying tribute to it.

Lads, I think I need to move areas, I think an Orc just moved in down the road.

Evening, Bruce. How's the drinking tonight?

I'm going to kill myself

Anzacs should be helping their fellow Britons btfo the foreign vermin tbh

wew lads

We were in Vietnam as well

The Queen is not Britain

Could probably power a small country with the number of ANZACs currently turning in their grave

getting pretty smashed fam so all round good night so far. planning on finishing off a stellaris game

brit/pol/ is antifa tier though and most of your country is rapidly becoming shitskin.

They're trying to make it so there's visa free travel between Aus and Britain which I'm 110% opposed to.

The Queen is German

No we weren't.

Lad . . .

Fallacy based off an ignorance of dynastic politics

The Brits abandoned us when the Japs were storming down the Kokoda track. If it wasn't for the Americans we would've been fucked.

WW2 was when we realised you were a bunch of self-serving scumbags since we had boys dying in Egypt and Libya yet got no help on the homefront.

Someone drank le "koolaid"

The fucking word, "England" is german fam.

Kek. Pray Trump wins.

We're not Pakistani that's for sure

also
We helped you twice with that, we ain't helping a third time. You got yourself into this mess you can get yourself out.

Wrong
nzhistory.net.nz/war/vietnam-war

The only thing they are rolling in their graves at is how pathetic Britain has become after they sacrificed their lives for it.

This, hell just look when the Brits consider WW2 to have 'ended', when Germany surrendered. They didn't fucking care that the Japs were still trying to push our shit in on the homefront.

Is this truly the quality of your bantz? Ours work because they're always based on facts

Good job we aren't either lad, are you a Maori by any chance? Hard to believe a New Zealander would be so cucked lamo

Nah, you're abos mate. Abostan needs to get it's shit together already.

antifa scum

==JIM 'JEW' WATKINS IS RANGE BANNING ALL VPNS M8=
Important meta thread here >>>Holla Forums5823041

fuck off cuckold

nice

add Cornwall & Isle of Man m8

Evalion

that is not true m8, it is 87.1% White
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom

You didn't "help" anyone you are us and you have to deal with that lad lmao You are definitely not of British blood to be so shit at banter if you think this is a mess

sure sure

Thats some autism there lad, I'd rather have our demographic situation that yours any day.

Lad look at the young age groups they're nearly a majority non brit

He's been found out!

Yeah, sure. Whatever our "statistics" say right? lmao

oh wow this thread is even more shit than usual

THERE'S TOO MANY FUCKING FOREIGNERS IN THIS THREAD!

check ur ids m8

8% paki/indian,
Have you been to London/Birmingham/Luton/Leicester/Leeds-Bradford/Manchester and surrounds.
8% thanks for the laugh mate

You are Brits.

Last I checked you haven't declared a special snowflake revolution yet.
Your head of state is the same as ours, you've got our flag in your canton, you speak our language, have our parliamentary system of government and most of you are from here anyway.
Even your accent is indistinguishable from ours to the average American.

When did Australians become such vile cunts? Thought you lads were about banter, not hauling great chips on your shoulders like salty Krauts.

Why do foreigners feel the need to argue about things that happened decades ago or how shit modern Britain is?

Almost all of the people shitting on us are from countries that are far worse, they're like a friend that has extreme self esteem issues so he tries to awkwardly put you down and you can't help but feel pity for him.

Yeah, lol, him with his statistics lmao because this giant country is London, Birmingham and the other places you mentioned XD

He's a New Zealander.

Expressed my sentiments perfectly there lad

Your statistics show that nearly half of people under 15 are not British

We should have declared independence Rhodesia style. Rhodesia is further proof of how cancerous homeland Brits are. They only give a shit about securing the wealth for themselves.

only a deluded person would believe the official government stats

All this fighting ;~;

If you believe this then you believe Pakis or any other foreigner born in Britain are British and this is EXACTLY why we have the problems in Britain we have today with everyone claiming to be British because they were born there
THEY'RE FUCKING WHITE GERMANS!!!
DEAL WITH IT
Game Over

lol source? Sounds like someone is a filthy little yankee trying to sow discord :)

Yeah only a deluded person would believe statistics collected from every household in the country

You didn't though.

Maybe when the Maori rebel and forcefully remove the queen as head of state in favour of king Anaroo you'll be your own special snowflake country.
You could even set up some kind of Polynesian confederation with Tonga, Micronesia, Kiribat etc

No cancerous Brits there. (^:

Its still a bit autistic to correct me on 2.9% tbh

Nice deflection, you realise that if Trump doesn't win you guys won't be able to vote in a leader even with 80% of the whites voting for one person right?

Tell me about Detroit /Chicago /New Orleans/Baltimore/Memphis/Altlanta/Your Birmingham/Cleveland/Jackson or Savannah?

Or maybe about El Paso/Miami/Pomona/San Antonio/San Bernardino/LA?

Face it Yank, your situation if far worse than ours.

Paddy Stoo always was a gigantic cuck.

your a fucking retard m8/8 I think if we ever have a vote on republicanism I'll vote for the republic. It'd be good to stop the brits from coming in and shitting up this country

You're apparently in a better situation yet the best you could get is Farage who would be a fucking democrat tier politician in America.

lel
…When the squad gettin ready to go out and be oppressed..
twitter.com/MikeHeadIy/status/736656664418504704

Brits are already there lad, the majority are British in fact

Nice one, Nige.

When you talk like a nigger despite being a well off middle class ivory tower feminist liberal.

Your situation is more drastic therefore the response will be too. Try thinking before posting,

Collected but what sort of illegal immigrant is going to volunteer that info. Millions of people didn't fill it in, myself included.

I'm English, but don't believe everything that the government and BBC tells me.

Funny how I never encounter anything but sunburnt Brits when I visit Australia yet two Anonymous posters claim the opposite should be true.

Holy fuck, imagine the fucking look on his face when we win

God it's going to be painful seeing Nige if we remain.

He's not a proper New Zealander, he's a troll. A good one.

Face it pal remain is looking more and more likely by the day

We don't have that many illegal immigrants here lad, you vastly underestimate how hard it is to get into this giant island surrounded by a huge body of water

How did you get away with not filling it in? You know, considering it's illegal . . .

Lad, you must be new to the internet, this shit cake is about as good at trolling as going to .v. and asking people's opinion on SJWs.

We could be 70% white and still better off than the US. Obviously the stats will be fudged but not to the extent that we're as bad as the USA.

Besides, if our stats are falsified so are theirs.

Faggot

Would be funny if are Nige pulled a Breivik tbh

Enjoy your republic.

Remember to salute President Shorten as he walks from his presidential limo to his presidential Jet with vice president Di Natale.
Not saluting is a crime against the republic and considered extremely dishonourable afterall.

I don't think you even understand your own statement. America has a huge amount of whites nearly 200 million and isn't actually a homeland for white people. If they become a minority then its not exactly a huge loss.

If Bongistan becomes a white minority where the fuck are actual British people supposed to come from?

Nah Turnkike will be the president

I think cuckman is the most likely to do that

Nice.

Imagine how glorious it'll be when we win.

I'm so hyped, lads.

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/738023345422106624

Oh wait, I forgot. EU is no gunz, so an Enfield Mk IV might just cut it.

Thats sad mate. But I don't see us becoming a minority, we have a history of fucking people up.

How do you expect to get Irish/Dutch/Italian/whatevermudblood mix most white Americans are without white Americans?

We aren't going to be genocided lad, we're fucking based

Yeah and that means a few hundred million shitskins dickhead. Proportion is everything

You just ignore it and then you get a knock on the door a couple of times a week or two later but don't answer it. They don't have the resources to investigate every residence that didn't return one. It relies on the British person's tendency to be incredibly craven in the face of authority, much like the BBC tv license.

I would say opposite. We are a small enclosed island and the type of immigrants are more fanatical than USA's. They can have a civil war and send the mexicans back across the border. We will be close quarter fighting islamics who have nowhere to run to and will fight to the death man woman and child.

Was Patrick Rock tipped off about arrest for child abuse images?
archive.is/VLTwv

wew

You'll probably survive as a white muslim caliphate

Here's his own tweet.

bookies say otherwise

wew

would you bet on brexit?

Won't this just make lefties more likely to come out and vote just so Nigel loses £1000?

You're certainly in the minority then lad

Yeah sure lad whatever you say

German mass media is now full-time on this story!

- poor refugee

- they should have talked to him in a polite way instead

- muh Saxony is evil

- muh Saxony is Nazi

- muh Saxony is racist

- neighbourhoodwatch??? OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

- racist supermarket

hedindunuffin!!

MAMA MERKEL HAS SPOKEN: Stay in the EU or I shan't talk to you!

archive.is/ee4ED

What a lad.
I think we'll win this.

Bookies have been slashing their odds for Brexit since the recent polls.
Remain are looking fucked.

So we'll end up kill all our immigrants? Sounds good fam.

God help them, no one else will. Look at Kosovo, the Serbs would have wiped them out without nato intervention, which i assume wont be a factor as all of Europe will be going through the same issue.

You know whites wont want to emigrate to nigger-spic land, right?

I thought Germany was a perfect country where that kind of thing never happened and we were all Anglocucks that needed to be enslaved by our German masters.

Can't quite put my finger on why Boris is doing this.

Seems like a big gamble for him becoming leader.

Please don't post this basic yank bitch here famalam

Muslims have been stockpiling guns all over fucking Europe m8

The gun bans have only fucked over the native whites. You guys are fucked I would expect Ayatollah Cameron to start rounding up whites for execution to Allah.

I think you're just paranoid m8

If he beats Cameron in this he gets the Conservative leadership lad

Krauts need to get off their arses and get rid of this bitch

Whites have illegal guns everywhere you dickhead. You think everyone is a middle class luvvie like yourself? Get real my boy

It's a reaction to this one off bank holiday poll

Brits haven't got the stomach for the fight any more. Most would literally rather die than be thought of as racist.

Surely if he toed the line he would have been the next leader anyway?

It would have been a close fought election and he was already fading into the background. He wins this he can force it successfully.

So i'll either get my own or take one from the corpse of a sandnigger.

Good. Less shit genetics for the rest of us. 30 years after the weak and islamic (same thing really) are dead we'll be ready to start taking the US from the nigger hordes.

That all depends on how much of the party he can win over; a successful Brexit would definitely give him a lot of sway even over the treacherous Europhiles among the Tories.

I'm not sure who his serious rivals might be. Theresa May? Rees-Mogg?

Not sure if I can handle this lad.

t. armchair strategist

SHE FLOATS MY BOAT

She's darn good at riling them lefties up.
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/02/jeremy-corbyn-supporters-boo-bbcs-laura-kuenssberg

Have you ever seen pakis in person in the UK?

Most have genetic defects, inbred faces, and are about 5'0

Either way lad he'll wreck Cameron's legacy and it's in the bag when he runs if we leave. Exciting things ahead tbh

Gove is the other Leave supporter that will be well placed if brexit actually happens. Despite being absolutely down and out 12 months ago, he's rebounded well and is popular amongst the tory grassroots.

No lad it's a fact. You know . . . out there . . . in the real world . . . full of criminals?

I'd be surprised if they could aim with all that shaking mate.

You know when people said get fit for the race war, you should have done it right?

shutterstock.com/video/clip-3886382-stock-footage-peshawar-pakistan-november-row-of-young-men-in-muslim-dress-rock-back-and-forth-as.html

ARE THOSE BLOODY ARSEHOLES STILL HARASSING MY BRIT/POL/LACKS?

Remainders have been bleating this since BOTH of them were released.

Bullshit.

There's no evidence to suggest this. You're just scared to death we'll end up leaving and making you lot look like fools.

(((KUENSSBERG)))

But hey, as long as she sends the left into a flurry, it's fine by me.

Very true; I'll be watching the Tory party leadership change with bated breath.

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about Michael Gove. I should pay a little more attention to him and see what his ideas are like.

Where can I bet on the EU referendum outcome?

Want to put £100 on leave. If we don't, I'll feel like complete shite anyway so I might as well.

HEAR, HEAR!

This as well. The 4% paki population makes up 40% of those with serious genetic defects. Thats just the ones that are most obvious.

Nobody here seriously thinks that having cousin marriage for 1400 years wont affect strenuous physical and mental activities.

I can remember when i was in school, the sandniggers couldn't run for more than a minute, nor could they lift their own body weight. They are, as a group, physically fragile. The average IQ being 83 doesn't help them either.

They are fucked.

None of the ones at my school could read either lad

They are basically skaven, we are a bunch of effeminate wood elves

put it on remain they you have positives on either outcome

You can bet on the outcome at any of the bookies.

oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result

The odds for Leave have shortened significantly, 11/4 are the best odds you can get at the moment, compared to 7/1 a couple of weeks ago.

SURPRISE, SURPRISE.

Ever read about those Egyptian tank commanders who confiscated all the tank manuals from their troops so that they would be more valued in the military, since only they knew how they worked?

Wow, No I did not.

I might feel bad for them towards the end.

It gets better…DON'T TELL EVERYONE - one of the guys the lefties in Germany screaming at as being 'racists thugs' for bashing this shitskin shoplifter is a member of Merkel's CDU

LMFAO

jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2016/wir-haben-zivilcourage-gezeigt/

Is the King David Hotel bombing taught in Britroach schools?

But then I'll also have negatives on either outcome. I'd rather go all in.

how disheartening.

Of course it isn't!

Here you go, lads: archive.is/hugdl

They're still stuck in 17th century military hierarchies. They didn't learn a damn thing from Lawrence of Arabia.

Yeah the vast majority of Asians I've known can't construct a basic sentence, it would be sad were they in their own countries.

Exactly. It took several hundred years of conflict and innovation for the western world to perfect it's military structure to the current level it's at.

I'm off for my meeting lads.

Take good care and bash a few foreigners for me!

BRITAIN AND HER DOMINIONS ADVANCE!

I'm going to buy some apple pie and custard but if i see any gooks ill glare at them for u

We did the Arab-Israeli conflict in highschool and it redpilled the fuck out of me.

Reminder that arab armies are plagued with tribalism, and that many armies only exist because of nepotism and corruption.

Thinking of getting a shotgun tbh.

Do it m8.

You going to help Ahmed try out new mouthwash lad?

I have no doubt in a civil war situation in the UK the sunnis, shias, yazidis, sufis, all of them would be at each others throats.

going to use it for hunting tbh. I'm of the based civic nationalist persuasion

tbh the Sikhs and the Hindus would be the most vicious with killing the muslims. They fucking hate each other.

KEK
Oh, here is your poll :^)
poal.me/lnptox

So its 2 to 1 on the Germans are shit people.

When's the first debate lads?

And Krauts are number one again, while Brits are only subhumans dwelling on the lower levels.
Funny.

That's very civic of you
>tfw an Indian m8 of yours messages you a video of the debate you went to and says he's gonna vote out because of it
I'm a turning into a based civ nat?

According to what?

sounds like you're becoming based, lad

Hang them both and save the taxpayer a lot of money.

EVEN THE BBC DON'T WANT WHITE BRITISH PEOPLE LEL
BBC turns down trainees because they are WHITE: Job applicants stunned to be told corporation only wants people from 'ethnic minority backgrounds'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3621658/BBC-turn-trainees-WHITE-Job-applicants-stunned-told-corporation-wants-people-ethnic-minority-backgrounds.html

Until bongistanis make something as good as Unteralterbach they won't be as funny as Germans. No amount of antifaposting will counteract this.

You came close with spurdo farage

gets me every time

If this debate worked on Indians, I hope someone can make some bitesize chunks from Daniel Hannan and even the Labour Lady.

Do I have to count the amount of shitskins in UK and your complete lack of achievements that doesnt involve turning shitskins in to Englishmen?

KEK
Another example of crooked teeth inferiors.

Should be enough for anyone to vote out tbh

Shit art

Please leave, lad. We don't like bullies

BULLIES NOT WELCOME

M8, listen to the Hannan the Mannan's opening speech and you'll win over anyone.

You're welcome for the internet and the computer, Hun.

ABSOLUTELY DEGENERATE NIGGER
Hysterical dad can't stop laughing as his daughter, 8, struggles to pronounce the sex organs - from 'public hair' to 'forrykin''
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3621371/Dad-hysterics-eight-year-old-daughter-s-mispronunciation-body-parts.html

Still fills me with pride when I realise that England created Shakespeare at a time when we were a tiny island kingdom.

The English had a great literature tradition before it had even united.

Germany has struggled with shit all since the beginning of time.

Germany does have based philosophers tho

Im not going to hang around too long by subhumans anyway.

Im not a NEET.
Going to cook something nice and have dinner.

You are welcome for this too, subhuman.

Why is an 8 year old been given a book on puberty in school?

Kill yourselves.

Almost every modern film or story is a variation upon Chaucer's Canterbury Tales.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_inventions_and_discoveries

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_inventions_and_discoveries

One is larger than the other, the English link doesn't include the Scots, Irish or welsh either.

Face it, Germans are inferior.

I know you're meming but

Therefore you can take pride in it as an Englishman, although to me it's more of a feeling of, look at what we accomplished back then, let's strive to do even better and hold ourselves to the same standard.

Germany also has a much larger population that the UK. And the gap was once much larger between the two than it is now

Most of you faggots need to be permab&

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
NO NO NO. LEAVE THEM IN THEIR OWN FUCKING COUNTRIES. DESTROYING FUCKING NATURE. CUNTS!!
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3621441/Is-answer-migration-crisis-man-ISLAND-Mediterranean-Architects-design-city-incorporating-best-Europe-Africa-sit-Tunisia.html
Is this the answer to the migration crisis – a man-made ISLAND in the Mediterranean? Architects design a city incorporating the best of Europe and Africa which would sit off the coast of Tunisia

Don't think we can rely on our based Sikh bros in the coming war, lads. How do we beat the mega kebabs?

REEEEEEEEE

Based sikh bro for comparison

He'll pop like a balloon lad, doubt you'll need much than a gov approved spork to take him out.

Get Eddie to pop his synthol filled arms like spots

These people have some really retarded ideas. A city made of refugees? How long do they think it would last?

stairs

What the fuck are the best parts of Africa? The nature aspects? How the fuck is any of this going to work?

wow, I never knew the Germans got fucked so badly

Stop validating the narrative.

Did I do good, lads?

They want to call this new country "Europe In Africa"

JUST

Well done lad. tbh these freaks don't listen to reason. Better to crush them with their own hypocrisy than argue with them.

#Thanetrigged

South Thanet election expense police inquiry extended

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-36429681

They'll pick up on the terms you used, bourgeois, non-whites etcetera instead of arguing the points made. It's what they always do.

MEME MAGYCK

Too much retoric and not enough facts.

Since when do they listen to facts?

So they'd create a mini Haiti?

IMPORTANT : STICKY AT TOP OF EVERY THREAD
twitter.com/RobbieGibb/status/738372420998959108

You can't argue facts with these people, lads.

It's about emotion,
That's how we win the referendum.

These silly students spend their whole lives talking about facts. Never once have they ever experienced true emotion like we do ITT.
They're lobotomised robots parroting shite their lecturers taught them.

"Beep boop, I like cheap holidays"
"Beep boop, more clout"
"Beep boop, Europe as a nation"

Yes. We should call it Hatey tbh…

YES

Fuck lads I think we can honestly win this.
Nige is a beast.

Yeah they did so well without Britain

That's what Ilan (((Lieberman))) thinks as well

Since when do they give a shit about ancestry? Almost No redpill is instant. You will never have that instant satisfaction of winning an online debate. If you post undeniable facts, statisics, examples etc then that it more likely to sick in any onlookers minds.
Don't get me wrong. It wasn't bad. Far from it. I just think we need to go for this approach especially since so many cucks confused because all they hear is emotion and fearmongering. Obviously I think they're fucking retarded for not finding shit out themselves but they will be voting and most will be voting in. Do NOT let them be ignorant. Show them irrefutable proof of the damage the EU has done and then come in with the emotions. They skip the facts and jump straight to the emotions because they are brainwashed by the narrative. You can destroy them easily. Just at Farage, Steven Wolfe and others and steal their most hard hitting facts.

this guy walks up to you at the pub and tells you alcohol is haram. What do you do?

Absolutely smashing, lad!

ask him why he's in the pub and squeeze his man titties

Slash him with a broken bottle and watch as he drains into a pile of skin and silicone

MUST READ BREXIT INFO

Under this Article, the EU actually takes away our voice on the global top tables.

lisbon-treaty.org/wcm/the-lisbon-treaty/treaty-on-european-union-and-comments/title-5-general-provisions-on-the-unions-external-action-and-specific-provisions/chapter-2-specific-provisions-on-the-common-foreign-and-security-policy/section-1-common-provisions/121-article-34.html

Kick him in the nuts. Works. Every. Time

Free speech: Under attack
economist.com/news/leaders/21699909-curbs-free-speech-are-growing-tighter-it-time-speak-out-under-attack

Smash a bottle of vodka on him, preventing him going to the sandnigger paradise then throw a lit cig at him, lighting him on fire.

That body shape doesn't look natural, does he have that giant gene?

noice

Actually meant to say Kick him in his man cunt!

might put all my money on leaving the EU and then just kill myself if i lose. i'd make an absolute ==KILLING== either way ;)

Toss the fat cunt 8feet into the air

Cheers lad.

I know lad I just get so emotional when one of these tossers comes out in favour of the EU.

It annoys me that they exist.
I've got a union jack transfer on the top of my car, got brexit bumper stickers and stickers in the windows.
When I'm out you wouldn't believe the good will I get from some people. Even a nigger was like "wahay" when he saw me in it.

The Remanians just seem like the biggest load of slippery cunts. They're students and the like. They aren't normal folk. I really dislike them.

Might have gone Breivik if it was cancer tbh

I get it man. I'm a student as well. Shit's a bit fucked.

guess I'll starve tbh

Nigel would never do that. He's a patriot

THEY ARE MOCKING US!!

reddit.com/r/funny/comments/4m6qob/uk_protestors_try_to_burn_the_eu_flag_but_cant/

What are you going to do when Mummy dies, lad?

They're just making themselves look foolish tbh

I hope we have free legal painless suicide by then tbh. Probably going to use that service if we don't leave the EU though.

What should i do lads?

eat anything you can find tbh.

I don't have secret sweets lad, I don't live with mummy, so if i dont buy the stuff no one will.

>>>/oven/

i was high this morning lad, can you sort it for me im at work now

high on what? hope it wasn't pleb-tier marijuana tbh.

Then you have to go, lad. Or starve

Are you lads actual NEET's posting because of some 'laugh or you'll cry' thing or are you just joking? If you're not joking I want you to die.

get a nice curry or kebab on justeat

Of course it was lad, can't smash the beak and go to work the same day

le lel

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bin that knife, lads

They needed a new muslamic ray guns as it turned out he had a point

You got a decent post count, lad. How come you don't know about us based NEETs and mummy boys?

These people think they can live in a non mono-ethnic state. I mean I can see why people hate chav scum in this country. They're uneducated, violent and incredibly niggerised.

I was mocking him lad.

Hence why I state i've bought them myself and ask what he's going to do when Mummy dies.

Fucking hell

I have a sporadic schedule, I usually filter shit-posts but today I felt benevolent.

Lad…

Only in a friendly banter way, lad.

Chin up.

Its not hard.

What should I watch next (no anime), lads? I was thinking I'd move on to The Prisoner

Prisoner defo.

no fucking way
order-order.com/2016/05/31/eu-citizens-sent-referendum-polling-cards/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: guidofawkes (Guy Fawkes' blog of parliamentary plots, rumours and conspiracy)

CONVINCE ME WE'LL LEAVE THE EU

Hairy bikers

what a catch

BASED £5

JERRYCUCKS BEWARE

BROKEN BRITAIN

JUST

What happened to him lads?

Why did he go from based to being a puppet?

I'd laugh if almost every lass (and lad) I know wasn't like this. England has a cancer in the form of chavs, an embarrassment to history and heritage.

?

I'd gas the violent underclass first tbh.

I don't even think you could use them for anything.

Probably meant to reply to this

They're just working class lad. Give them jobs and take away benefits and they're back to normal

wew lad
what a catch

Every lass and lad I know is a 2D anime character lad I'm fucking mental.

Meant to quote >>6194955

I throw it back in the pond you found it in.

poor beer on him and laugh as he melts like the wicked witch of the east

Everyone I know is voting leave, everyone you know is voting leave. Just have some faith in your countrymen lad. I believe with all my heart we leave, and the bants and smugness will be unrivaled throughout history

In what sense?

They have no sense of history in this country. The closest thing they get to nationalism is watching Black men play for England.

He didn't really go from based to being a puppet, he just backed himself into a corner and did the only things that he could realistically achieve.

Had the US not spent the war undermining the solidarity of the empire then Churchill would no doubt have done things very differently.

this. The passion is on our side, plus just look how fucking pissed off the majority of oldies are.

gif unrelated just wanted to post it

I'd say the same about the middle and upper class, I live in a working class area and every white person I know is voting to leave.

Jesus christ they picked the ugliest wog on the planet to play their daughter holy shit.

Could you elaborate on this?

Presumably it was through funding rebel groups?

Obviously they funded the Irish but I never knew they were mixing it with other colonies.

What? The working classes are about as prideful as it gets in this nation.

Hmm…

That's because theyre taught that England is just a proposition nation (german car, swedish furniture, indian tea, ect). They don't have any agency to find out otherwise so they just support our football teams to show patriotism.

Not gonna lie I know for a fact we aren't leaving.
The vote will be rigged if leave does manage to somehow pull ahead.
There will be fuckery with postal votes as usual and alot of the numbers wont add up. Not to mention swaths of votes just miraculously disappearing. People power doesn't mean shit they have an agenda and its on with the show as usual.

Tell them that you're voting out, lad!

In what?

Mostly non white football teams?

You literally had working class people fighting other working class people over a fucking game while there country was being flooded with immigrants.

The priorities of the working, now underclass, are severely fucked.

Oh really. A fact, eh?

Get out of here you rotten commie!

I did. I'm now the resident pariah and it's literally having a negative impact on my professional career - people are a lot less cooperative in collaborations now. Have never seen such unprofessionalism in my life.

Unleash a plague upon them lad

Actually believes in democracy.
I wish I could be this naive :(

The middle class are traitors in this regard. It doesn't affect them. Its a fuck you to the working class tbh.

Perhaps not, but if there is any proof of them fixing the vote then I'm going to do something drastic.

ALEX SALMOND VS IDS RIGHT NOW
facebook.com/LBC/

Support brexist if you have failbook

Good lad. Are Nige would be very proud.

You are the silent majority. Speak up my boy, and change minds.

You're going to jail son…
Or one of those EU rehabilitation camps they're opening up.

In their respective nations, hooligans are hardly even a minority at this point. This supposed obsession with "non-white football teams" sounds more like a personal hang-up and not an opinion based on evidence - you must remember that the vast majority of people are working class.

As well as funding/arming "freedom fighters" the yanks were very keen to show the colonies how successful they'd become after gaining independence from the empire and they ran their mouths off.

Another thing that certainly didn't help was their obsession with erasing the British (excluding the Commonwealth) role in defeating the Japanese. Americans love to make out that Britain had abandoned India to their own devices and that the yanks saved them from the Japs singlehandedly when in reality it was British forces (assisted by Commonwealth forces) who saved India and those who would have followed.

THANK YOU Britain for killing White people and making Europe diverse!

Your going to be demographically replaced, "son". Burgers out.

Sorry STALIN. But this country is Great Britain!

And we the people will chose to LEAVE the UNDEMOCRATIC EU on the 23rd of June.

I think you mean Germany

Hitler did the very same thing, no?

That's precisely who they are.

Sadly, guess again. CRUK and other major funding bodies (e.g. the EU) are pushing hard ethnic quotas on us. We end up with subcontinent trash that are beyond incompetent over well qualified Brits.

DAN COHEN OUT!!!!

lol

Antifa LOVES Britain for genociding Boers!
Antifa LOVES Britain for helping FREE South Africa from white oppression!

My dads American don't judge me I was plagued with explaining what I mean by pants to everyone at school…

I hope so I doubt it though why would they ever give up just cause the people don't want something? They think they know what is best for us Cameron isn't just going to step down without a fight.

They swoon for almost any foreign accent. I don't know why.

REEEEEEEE HES A FUCKING LEFTY TOO GET THE FUCK OUT YOU CUNT REEEEEEEEE

A real WAR HERO!
BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN!

Pick one. Also:

Tell them you're voting out lad; all of the abuse is worth it to see that instant of complete shock of their faces when they realize that there are people just as smart as them who might hold a different opinion to theirs.

That's unfortunate lad, you must just work with cunts. My old coworkers voted green or SNP, but they still got on fine with me after I told them that I vote UKIP. Well, except for a few of the greens that is.

GTFO frogposting shill.

Shush baby I'm not a lefty your autism is flaring up major.

kek lad.

The Anglo is the chosen tool of the Chosen.

They will make your your mongrel language remains to taint the minds of the global community even after you are all gone.

COMMUNISTS LOVE THE BRITISH WAR EFFORT!
THANK YOU BRITAIN FOR FREEING EUROPE & THE WORLD FROM WHITE OPPRESSION!

Wut? What do Americans use the word 'pants' for? I've not heard of this.

He'll be toast when we leave, he won't have much choice. He could stay but that doesn't matter much as we'd have left the EU. And he'll be finished come next general election.
This is him fighting now, by trying to get us to remain. It'll be over once we leave.

That's not what the sign says

You're the based guy trying to save the bees right?

I've never been anything but professional toward them despite knowing the vast majority voted Green during the GE and constantly spew out lines such as "Why can't we just shoot Farage and all that agree with him?". Of course they are not capable of reciprocating.

The only people who can handle the banter are the aussies tbh.

Just leave, you aren't wanted here.

My evidence is the millions of men that turn up to watch xenos kick a ball around year in year out but are strangely absent in the hour of Britain's need.

They get more heated about trophies than they do about their community.

Perhaps it's living in a city with two great football rivalries that's coloured my opinion.

The fact that the phrase "special relationship" emerged after that is perplexing and outrageous.

Nor this one

(THE TRIGGERING INTENSIFIES)

This is actually hard to watch.

Hitler was a bit of a sperg tbh

The Germans deserved it for what they did to the slavs.

THANK YOU BRITAIN FOR FIGHTING RACISM & FASCISM!
THANK YOU BRITAIN FOR FREEING THE WORLD OF WHITE OPPRESSION!
THANK YOU BRITAIN FOR DEFEATING NATIONAL SOCIALISM!

GET IN LADS

You're welcome.

Pants means in U.K is underpants, pants in america is trousers.
So if you said I bought some new pants people in England give you a weird look.

Do it

Churchill was a racist, a lot of Yanks claim Hitler was not. Funny that.

smh at jerrycucks tbh

NEW THREAD

Why do German antifa get away with celebrating Dresden? Or don't they? Do they get arrested a lot? It just seems sick. It's like if people here celebrated Germans shelling coastal towns in both wars and killing civilians. They specifically do it to take the piss out of their own people dying horribly and say they want it to happen in the present day because they're still not far left enough right wing bigots.

But from a British or American perspective on Dresden itself, or any fair perspective, countries reap what they sew in war. We already helped rebuild the damn city we're not going to self flagellate over it. Fuck off Krauts and Jerry cucks.

I think that might be a regional thing m8 because I live in the UK and have never heard someone call underpants pants, and everyone usually calls trousers pants.

NEW THREAD

The British have always been TRUE & PROUD ANTIFASCISTS!
We LOVE Britain for FIGHTING NAZI TERROR!
We LOVE Britain for FREEING THE WORLD FROM WHITE OPPRESSION!
THANK YOU British people for KILLING WHITES!