Why shouldn't it be made law that only the fittest male reproduces with all the females?

Why shouldn't it be made law that only the fittest male reproduces with all the females?

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/site/thehappiestpoints/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sage for nigger posting

How are you any better than me, a Nigger?

All because I'm black, ugly, and dumber than you doesn't mean I'm not better than you. How are you acting in humanity's best interest more than me?

inb4 he ignores it or replies with a non-answer

Did we get some 4cuck migrants?

Yes, which is why all subhumans and niggers should be castrated since they are genetically inferior

Because no dad and tfw no wife for average lads

Hmm

Sure why not, just forget about having a civilization while you are at it. The fittest under this kind of system would mean the living because everyone else was killed, just like in the olden days before civilization.

I'm better because I don't act like a little bitch on imageboards.

*tips fedora*

How'd you know I was from 4cuck?

How are you acting in humanity's best interest more than me, a Nigger?

Why is that more important or as important as acting in humanity's best interest?

Being lighter, prettier, and smarter doesn't make you better than someone, being happier does. Also, I take back that you're smarter than me, I mean in some ways you very well could be, I know people who are smarter than me in some ways, but in other, more important ways, I know no one who is smarter than me.

You're the one funposting. Quit funposting and start criticalposting please.

Fuck off.

A child needs a good (and biological) father to grow to their full potential. Having the fittest men fuck all the women wouldn't allow this.

Look at this silly nigger thinking he understands words! but okay Magilla, I'll humor you.
I'm acting in humanity's best interest by not letting the gene pool be ruined by disgusting shitskinned niggers like you you stupid fucking cotton-picking coon

because beta uprising

Civilization would grind to a halt if 90% of men had no reason to maintain it, or to achieve or produce anything. The remaining 10% would probably waste all their energy trying to acquire more women/resources or defending theirs from other men.

Because it will make everyone genetically related, totally fucking up the gene pool.

Sage for retarded nigger thread.

Nigger logic

RIP blazare

This is definitely not bait.

Because that would be genocide for everyone non-white. As much as we'd like that here, there would be too much opposition.

WHO DETERMINES FITNESS

A child doesn't need that, just a perfectly structured growing-up environment which I can easily provide.

Are you the most wise, no, you aren't, or else you would've figured out that god exists, like I did. Just submit to me and give me all your females, you don't have a good reason to do otherwise, do you?

It's going to be so sweet taking your females from you by force when you hate me that much, thanks for the ammo friend.

I can calm that uprising, I'm not afraid.

*tips fedora*

First point that made me pause for a second, congrats on doing that. Now let me think………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….. I'll just clone every one of my sons that turns out to be successfu- oh wait then I could just clone myself. Hm, I guess you guys can fuck bitches but I have priority because I'm the best.

shakey scared whitey logic

Hi, who are you?

It might be bait but I honestly believed what I posted.

No, it would be genocide for everyone except me

Who else besides G-d?

BTW

I might be able to fix that, I mean in the beginning of humanity it was just Adam & Eve right? This is even more variation than that so maybe it'll be fine somehow that I can make it perhaps? IDK if not then I'll let you guys reproduce.

Le sage

Post one more time and I'll kill you motherfucker.

Because the other males would then shoot the "fittest" males.

Jokes on you I want to die, and if you torture me you'll just get that much pain inflicted back on yourself via god's karma.

*tips fedora*

THATS IT

because with no mating prospects, men would refuse to do anything, meaning society would die

also being "the fittest" is not only arbitrary but a fairly worthless trait. It should be selected for, but intelligence, disease resistance, and many other things should be considered

fuck off and never come back you fucking subhuman

I'm a better human than you, I figured out god exists for 100% certainty, what have you done that surpasses or even equals that?

What has anyone ever done or will ever do that could ever surpass or even equal that?

I am the fittest, and I don't mean just body composition but my love of wisdom.

Also *tips fedora* to you on the whole 'men would refuse to do anything if they couldn't fuck' because while that may be true I can lead humanity's females on my own

I have god on my side, you can't win.

Keep reporting this cuckold fetish thread.

You're going to get cucked bro, might as well accept your fate, you'll be less angry that way.

Just backtraced you. On my way to your hut now.
Be ready, I want I challenge while I choke the life out of you with my bare aryan hands.

I'm sure that you did, Jamal. I'm sure all powerful god descended from heaven and personally told you that all the wite wimmin are your to muh dik all day long.

even if your bullshit story was true you haven't accomplished shit. God talking to you means nothing (or it would mean nothing if it actually happened)

this is laughable. The fittest nog will never be fitter than the fittest white

that isn't how you use that meme, fam dog nigga

good fucking luck making a civilization made of 99.99% females

delusional nigger, the thread

I'm fairly certain you are either a troll or a shill

leave this place

What prevents me from just shooting the fittest male and take the women from him?

Or shoot every male in front of me in line of getting to reproduce with women?

It's the most logical option if we go by the need of wanting to reproduce.

Because non-Aryans would have a hissy fit and invade Germany again.

Because.

What should be law is that fittest couple provides more than 10 children.

Whites are not the fittest anymore. Do nothing about immigration invasions and cannot network anymore with their own kind.

Just crybabies on the internets, libertarian wierdos, Trans Nazis freaks and too cowardly to take a stand.

You'd be surprised.

Anyways no God didn't come down from on High and tell me, that could be visual/audio hallucinations from schizophrenia. What did happen though was God allowed me to figure out the information here ( sites.google.com/site/thehappiestpoints/ .

How do you know the fittest nog will never be fitter than the fittest white? I, the fittest nog, naturally have more creativity than the fittest white, so although you may have more thinking speed, that isn't important as asians have more thinking speed than whites but yet whitey surpassed yellowey.

How do you use that meme *tips fedora* then? I was implying that he was an atheist and making fun of him for it, this isn't my first decade on the internet so I'm pretty sure I'm using it how many other people on 4cuck have been using it, although 8cuck could be different.

Why would a female-majority civilization not work? Females commit less crime, are more humble, and work together and have fun gossiping more. A female is about to be head of the best country on Earth so yeah I mean… it's only natural that humanity would end up with one nigger 'muh dik'in' all the 'wite wimminz' or in more acceptable terms for you, one christian t. grey hareming all the women who want him.

I'm not delusional, I'm just so exceptional you can't believe it, I'm a prophet, don't you get it!?!?!? I *am* Black Jesus.

I would say *tips fedora* but since you asked a question I feel compelled to answer. Dying doesn't matter, I can just become alive again, also it's also unlikely that God would allow me to die in the first place. No weapon formed against me shall prosper bro.

While Germans are the best whites, whites aren't the best race, blacks are, and jamaicans are the best blacks, and i'm the best jamaican. Ja maican ya krazy?

Because what? Because then you wouldn't be able to reproduce? Don't worry bro I have to and want to act fairly to you, I will put you in a computer simulation that makes you live your dream on repeat with your memory wiped each time.

Why should the fittest couple (assuming we can know who the fittest female is, females are illogical, i'm the fittest male though) only produce >10 children instead of the fittest male muh dik'ing ALL THE WITE WIMMINZ?! Since women have a 9 month gestation (is that the right word?) period I can't just wait 9 months to create children I gotta create them as fast as possible and go Go GO G0!

Whites were the fittest up until I was born.

Quit funposting and start criticalposting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111onewonjuanjuanita

Because both parents affect the genes, and proper development is never finished without proper role models. What you are proposing is complete nigger-tier r-selection that the fittest will never engage in precisely because the outcome is exact opposite of what you describe. But you already know that.

Sage, fuck you guys bumping this piece of shits thread. He's obviously trolling you guys and you're all accepting it thinking replying to him you're better than him. He's already confirmed he's from 4cuck

It will not work because the women will just go after the men whom are more than just being fit. Forcing fittest men to breed with more than two women is not a good idea as it may lead to inbreed problems and hypergamy.

Stop

> What did happen though was God allowed me to figure out the information here ( sites.google.com/site/thehappiestpoints/ .
m8
because whites are intellectually superior in every way to nigs

surely then you can point me to one of your numerous scientific breakthroughs or other various intellectual achievements?

This is a downfall of Holla Forums as well as you. IQ is by no means a 100% IQ test, it's just a good bit physical evidence to show intellectual stats. Intelligence is not measurable by any test that we have now meaning:
Asians are better than whites at math and memory type shit. this is measurable fact
what we think:
whites are more creative
this is a theory to explain the enormous gap in white intellectual achievement

what we DO know is that niggers do not excel in any sort of intellectual test and have never really done anything worthwhile as a people

you said
that doesn't make any sense there my nig

Name me one successful matriarchal society?

You can't, because they don't exist. Women are worthless bags of shit.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Shit I think you got me. /thread

I could've fixed the inbred problems and there's nothing inherently wrong with hypergamy, but the previous poster I quoted before you showed me something I didn't realize.

It's not 'some website' it is The Website that hosts The PDF Manuscript which is The Philosopher Paper which is titled The Happiest Points.

Quality > Quantity. That website *is* my life's work, it is my intellectual achievement, it is mine, I submitted it to the top philosophy journal and it is waiting on being approved

Niggers are more creative, if you want we can have a freestyle battle to prove it?

Successful matriarchal societies don't exist because for the entire human history females have been oppressed, but Hillary is about to change all that, the best society that has ever existed is the US and it's about to be a matriarchal society. Actually scratch that I will lead the society so it will be patriarchal but just majority female but I will have all the power.

yeah, things like the wheel and things like that are EASSSSILY created by niggers naturally, just like you typing on that computer, or the fact the most respected rapper is white. Eat shit coon. To the others replying please stop he's a troll

To say that niggers are worthless is to say that God doesn't exist or that he's malevolent, two worthless propositions. God created niggers therefore they have some worth.

Argue with that logic whitey.

Ey yo youz be saying wez be like mudikanz and sheit Fo sho my nigga wez be ayo koolll yo Yeah

You have worth on the cotton field nignog spook spear chucking burnt lips coon

Fuck nigger I think I love your people more than you love them. Plus, i'm not a Christian so I could give less of a shit.

What I am saying though, is by acting the way you're acting, if you're a real black man or just some kid trolling behind a computer screen, I don't care, you're really disconnected from reality. Go outside, go do something, go learn something, and get away from a fucking computer you cunt.

Define fittest.
first mistake is "all the females" if we want to advance the entire human race we would have to selectively sterilize the majority of men and woman.
I myself define it as the most mentally stable, healthy intelligent men & women. No history of birth defects, heart disease, retardation. IQ of over 120. Fit. No man under 6,2" no woman under 5'11". Preferably Virgins to stop the future spread of HPV and other STDs. Last we would have to gather at least 10,000 of these fittest people candidates and kept them on an isolated highly guarded land mass to keep some filthy diseased niggers from sneaking in and diseasing the place.