Good non-cucked subreddits

We all know reddit is 99% cancer, the goal is to find the 1% that is still somehow not banned from reddit. Post good, non-cucked subreddits!

reddit.com/r/cringeanarchy

reddit.com/r/imgoingtohellforthis

reddit.com/r/the_donald

reddit.com/r/tumblrinaction

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/529w6v/whats_a_subreddit_that_you_accidentally_visited/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What kind of subreddits do you mean specifically? Only ones who revolve around politics?

No. All types of subreddits that aren't completely trash like default subs and sjw/white knight hotspots.

I used to lurk cootown and european until they banned them.

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/529w6v/whats_a_subreddit_that_you_accidentally_visited/

Hm, okay.
r/HistoryNetwork, r/AlternateHistory, the Imaginary Network and related subreddits seem to be free of cuckolds and SJWs.

Kill yourself.

r/aww is bretty gud

The r/truecels discussion is pretty funny, they basically shame its users for being basement-dwelling neckbeards. One even said they should be gassed. Where do they get those ideas from I wonder?

Actually a lot of these subreddits like to shame people. What great moral character they have!

r/antipozi /r/publichealthwatch

r/GamerGhazi

normies will normie.
Many are as incapable of critical self-analysis as Holla Forums and no less bigoted.
It's one of the plusses of redtits that you get an uncensored look at the normie thought processes.

you are a heretic. i like people like you. see you on the scaffold.

op is baiting by the way.

The only good subreddits are

/r/gonewildaudio
/r/gonewild
/r/kotakuinaction
/r/Hailcorporate and depending on your fetish certain other small boards.

We cuckchan v2.0 now.

shit taste famke

this. I haven't seen a gore thread for months

good, gore sucks.

Should I dump some gore? I have a decent amount honestally.

tumblr content

do it faggot

That two pump chump makes me feel better about myself.

He got like a 12 min blowjob before they started

oh the tryhard failures. every single image used in this derailment was lifted from tumblr. every single one.
You guys just make this place smaller and less interesting. you're already dead inside, so kys is pointless.

my nigger.
i want ones where another girl puts a straw up her butthole and drinks it directly though
or ones with piss
or ones that are both piss and the straw up the ass

I'm sorry user
It looks like you have been cucked so much you don't know what non cucked means anymore

I got into a couple of exclusive reddits including /r/gonewildgold (or maybe it was /goldgonewild/) regardless it's where all the hot chicks post their nudes except you need gold to post in it.

p nice

(0/128)

(1/128)

(2/128)

(3/128)

(4/128)

(5/128)

(6/128)

^son on infinitechan you can include multiple images in one post

autism

man that cunt looks like the insides of a fish

who's that girl anyway? got pics of her pissing?

Good luck spamming the thread to 750 guy. You wasted an hour spamming 128.

what if we help him

bump

stay busy, downie. stay out of mischief while the adults have a party.