RWDS Thread

In what outfit, with what equipment and with what accessories would Holla Forums RWDS if the race war were to break out in this moment?

Maximum of five pics with ideal equipment/ outfits/ accesories allowed

My picks

Other urls found in this thread:

mcnett.com/gearaid/instant-waterproofing-spray#20420
youtube.com/watch?v=uv_2x6JmuaE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boss_of_the_Plains
youtube.com/watch?v=VMmXninm7Ew
youtube.com/watch?v=EvKJcxa8x_g
archerylibrary.com/books/badminton/docs/chapter24/chapter24_1.html
itstactical.com/intellicom/mindset/gray-man-strategies-101-peeling-away-the-thin-veneer-of-society/
youtube.com/watch?v=rNAnplKWNrc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What if I'm dating an Asian girl and I'm white?

Asians are not our first priority. Traitors and jews are

I'm working on my battle plan.

I know it's sandnigger style terrorist attacks but I think a concerted effort to eliminate their shelters throughout the US could be an effect way to send a message.
Least that's my plan when it all goes to shit.

Eh, fuck it, I'll have some fun.

I used to be a pretty big SHTF guy, especially after my enlistment.

My current bug out kit doubles as an emergency RWDS kit so here goes.

I've also got a shit ton of other military gear, way more MREs, plenty of old salty green and desert MARPAT cammies, all that shit, crammed into an old green MARPAT ILBE pack.

Oh, and for pure LARP faggotry, I've got a repro Stahlhelm that I've bubba-ed up with a NVD mount. Looks pretty sick and with my PEQ on my raifu I can RWDS at night.

Good look.

If it works that doesn't matter. The upcoming European war if it comes will not be fought by the usual western tactics anyway but by the guerilla and small scale warfare of the arabs

I also have a horse. The suppressor is more for so I don't scare the shit out of him when I fire from the saddle. I've also got a dune buggy that my brother and I have put a diesel/biofuel engine in, stuck all sorts of metal plates to, and we really want to put some sort of mount on there four our echo trigger heavy barrel piston gun we're currently building together (Essentially the poor man's lmg). We also live near a substantial river, and when we were worried about the 2012 mayan happening, we rigged up a river boat and put a bunch of large caliber black powder punt guns mounted to swivels on it. Don't think it would work in practice, but still. Right Wing River Raider squads.

Fucking Gopniks, oi blin

Thanks fam, I try.

If we can mobilize all Holla Forumsacks through ham radios and the like we can coordinate attacks throughout the country, establish a base of operations, outposts, the whole 9 yards.

This is how revolutions are made.

That's some eloquent setup you got right there user. I would probably have to charge kebabs with my knife because ((European)) reasons. I'm rolling with a watertight army jacket, high boots, sturdy jeans. I also own a hatchet for woodchipping reasons and I could arrange a survival kit if need me

Or I'll move to eastern Europe and try to pick up some cheap rifle.

Cheap pumpaction shotgun
Some shit tier pants, shirt, boots, hat I have laying around
Backpack with as many shells as I can buy/steal/fit leaving room for food
Cans of anything I have on hand
Water jugs tied to both sides
Shit tier sleeping bag tied on bottom

Shit for cash, shit for gear.
Autisumbuxless NEETs have it hard.

Good. The importance of waterproofing layers cannot be overestimated, trust me. You might want to get waterproof camo trousers, too.

Make sure you get a pair of gloves. Cheap doesn't matter, as long as they're some kind of durable. And at the very least carry a small roll of garbage bags and a small tarp. Like I said above, waterproofing your shit is essential. And if you can, get a backpack with a waist strap. Not essential, but goddamn does it help.

You don't need to smoke or drink alcohol to go full slav. We both know you've got an ADIDAS bag full of fucking sunflower seeds and a mason jar full of kompot.

guilty as charged

I could see if I could pick a few of those up. That does mean I need to find a local military depot, which could be a problem. In case one does not find camo pants, how would tough jeans fare ? I do know they dry up very slowly

This is really fucking important. I used shitty woolen gloves for a while, but trust me, you want the tougher stuff that can at least stop a breeze of wind from coming though, especially in the dead of winter

Does anyone here buy from Thor Steinar ? They seem to have some pretty solid jackets apart from the viking-themed and nazi-tier vests.

it's like you WANT the pigs to catch you

D^:<
BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT DOG

As much shit as you always get for posting that picture, that's still one damn sexy kit. When it comes to RWDS, the rule of cool comes first. Otherwise you're just an angry white guy with a gun.

You're better off with dark colored khakis. If you can't get surplus camo trousers or waterproof camo trousers in general, just get work pants. Something the crotch and knees won't blow out of. I dunno if you have Dickies, Carhart, or Duluth in Europe, but go for something like that.

The base SKS stock isn't really fine by any means. Not for a guy my height.

mcnett.com/gearaid/instant-waterproofing-spray#20420

You have to keep up on it, but this shit and mink oil saved my life when I worked outdoors in the slop.

damn, I always hated trucks

welp, time to get one

The flag as a bandana. A bolt-action is a man's gun, any automatic pistol above 8 rounds and any (semi-)automatic weapon except the Garand and BAR is pussy shit. Also gasmasks are for queers and edgelords if Saddam Hussein isn't in the neighborhood.

What, you mean to tell me you WANT to inhale burning nigger corpse?

If it's necessary to wear I wear.

10/10

Are you sure you don't want to have a pure-blooded Prussian girl cum hard for you while you wear a uniform with a Totenkopf ?

Based

But user, how will you gas the chosen people without proper gassing equipment :^)

ACU
Kevlar
Plates and Carrier
Boots

That was all I was able to steal at my last duty station. Probably need to throw some flair on so I don't get confused with the people who are still ZOGbots. Maybe get a smug anime girl silk screened and sew it onto the back of my carrier, and take the kevlar cover off and paint is something fancy.

ARES SCR because cheap, I like the AR-15 lower, and 5.56 is easy as fuck to find. I really need to get a new sidearm since my brother stole my .45

MOPP gear would be nice. The ZOG isn't going to play nice when SHTF so CBRN is a definite threat.

maybe STG-N if I can find the money, I need it man

Helm
Mask
Coat
Power shovel
Flashlight
Bayonet
Spare batteries
Zeal

Patch: Outer Heaven
Primary weapons: AK/AR variants, PTR, various LMGs
Secondary weapons: Glock 17/19
Headwear: Shemagh, Catachan bandana For big guys
Camo: Rhodesian brushstroke

i can not contain my erection.

United Kingdom fag here

The best I can do is put metal BBs in my 400fps airsoft Kar98k and wear my grandfather's pith helmet.

I could tune it up to 700 fps with .20 BBs. Which would sting.

They're really starting to piss me off. Whoever is in charge of their PR team needs to be fucking gassed.

I'm cool with them announcing a delay or a later release date, designing a properly working firearm in four different calibers is no easy feat, I get it.

But no, they said "Available in April or May". It's June, and they still havn't even released a video of it shooting. They're better off being honest with it. Instead they're just pissing off everybody.

Could also wear my stab resistant horse riding armour and ride my arab while shooting at Pakis.

Well Britfag, time to learn martial arts and how to wield a knife.

You know how them mudslimes have those chanting song things they listen to to get them pumped up for invading and raping yurp to death?

Why don't we have some jams like that? Some kind of theme music we can listen to to get pumped up?

Texasfag here.
Dixie uprising when?

His only defense is to go full RIP N' TEAR melee mode

Wasn't there some farmer during a relatively (historically) recent civil war in Bongland that was found to have been using a sword he dug up from the fucking bronze age? Still sharp and everything, since bronze doesn't rust.

Go find an old tomb or some shit and go full King Arthur.

Not even steak knives??

Holy shit if EU's Big Brother, Britland is the infant brother.

Where are you from, user? Europe?

Burgerland bro.

You still looking for a group? Or you strictly sticking with friends?

I read in Recoil magazine it'd be released in late June-early July.
What's up with that?

Come on m8, you do realise you can get guns from the street, right? No need to be defencless while pakis and niggers arm up.

Well to be fair. My father lives in a rural area and owns a shotgun so I'd go to him if SHTF but if they drive around in Toyota vans with AK's, I really don't want to be on their next GoPro video. xd

Well the dream is that it'll be a nationwide uprising from other Holla Forumsacks and the like.

I say friends first because I like relatively close to them, I have 1 possibly 2 people I could convince to join me.

absolutely disgusting

Same, but my dad brought it up and now the idea caught on.

You can essentially establish a hunting blind in the bed.

Aye, I'll have to look at snagging some. Thank you.
My shit tier backpack thankfully has a waist strap.

I would be welding doors shut to stop pursuers, getting into areas secured by metal, and making quick patch work to items of interest.

at least when you die you'll be larping a good game

Blue jeans
Steel-toed boots
My old Skrewdriver t-shirt if I can find it again
Old WW1 German shovel, with edges sharpened

Such is life in nofuns commiefornia

I'm sorry user but you're going to have to board Mr. Rope's Wild Ride too.

In no particular order:

A plain black t-shirt and a pair of dark bluejeans. A pair of tough tennis shoes as well. If you're a guerilla fighter you're gonna want something that more or less blends into a crowd in case you need to retreat or launch a sneak attack. Unfortunately, the RWDS wearing Moon Man masks and swastika-tread combat boots will most likely be noticed and shoah'd.

Southernfags, what the fuck do you wear in this weather?

Got links to decent, not overpriced summer outdoor gear? Or alternatively, what fabrics are appropriate for sewing some myself?

Basically dress like Kurt Russel in Big Trouble in Little China

Bandanna around the forehead helps, long loose clothing like what the spic gardeners wear.

stay hydrated.
Linen based clothes are great in summer but expensive.
It's just something we get used to tbh.

I don't know why this made me laugh so hard.

Are you fucking retarded user? Why don't you put a sign on the front of your house that says "Confiscate my guns. Please"

Private purchases ONLY.

80% lower if you have the skill.

Oh shit niggah. I think I just found the official uniform for the Trumpstaffel Royal Guard

T shirt, jeans, boots, and a ballcap. It's natural to sweat some but I guess you Northfags have adjusted to the cold weather and can't handle southern heat.

If it gets really hot, there are a few tricks to help, such as

Not from the south, but I am a guy who gets hot easily in summer. Look in to Victory Koredry sailing/paddleboarding shirts. They can keep you dry and comfortable in most weather conditions, including rain, without overheating you.

Don't catch on fire though, it will end badly.

Is that Han Solo?

yeah its a pretty popular look

We won't have uniforms, but some method to identify fellows out there would be nice to have.

It doesn't have to be the same symbol for us, in fact, it's better not to have us all carry the same thing, but as long as we can know our own.

I can see the potential.

Uniforms distinguish us from mere gun toting rabble to an organized movement.

Plus style/10.

Moonman's good enough for me.

For maximum meme magic protection in battle, we should chant "DESHI BASARA"
Also seconding Moonman

If there aren't a fucking ton of moons out when shit goes down you're all faggots

NORTH FOR THE NORTHNOIDS

youtube.com/watch?v=uv_2x6JmuaE

This is the only chant you'll need

Just have some seasoned croûtons or sunflower seeds in a newspaper and kvas, bratan.

I couldn't remember the style of hat.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boss_of_the_Plains

I'll either get one of those, or a wool felt tricorne.

You shouldn't be dating Asian women. I used to date them too when I was blue pilled, but you need to be making white babies not mongrels. You don't want to be "that guy" who married the asian chick where everybody stares at you and your kid when you walk down the street.

1. Guns
-AR/AK type rifle (per person)
-two 9mm->45acp pistols with holsters (per person)
-7.62->30-06 sized bolt action sniper rifle (per group)
-Pump action shotgun (per every other person)
-everything with silencers (except shotgun)

2. Clothing
-Camo for woods, disheveled shit for urban
-Bulletproof vests (nogs have low powered handguns that won't penetrate vests).
-Lots of socks

3. Vehicle - 4x4 armored van with generic business nondescript paint job. Diesel motor with oversized tank and extra fuel jugs.

4. Camping equipment.

5. Two way radios for all of my men within a group and at least one ham band radio for long distance communication between groups.

6. Night vision goggles.

c-can i join?

holy fuck this is some premium grade LARP cancer right here
nice survival strategy, did you bring enough molle and shermaughs to survive?

Thats why you need a vehicle. You use the different guns in different scenarios.

DRINK WAAAATAAAAAAAHHHH

Seriously man you get used to the heat. Wear long pants and blouse them to prevent ticks and other such. Wear long sleeves to prevent sunburns. Cotton or linen. In winter long loose layers to trap the heat without making yourself sweat. Always wear a hat. Boonie hats are nice because the brim keeps your neck shaded.

Here's your (you)

Make one of these
youtube.com/watch?v=VMmXninm7Ew
Leave it disassembled until DOTR

who black armband here? Symbols are for tryhards or actual organizations.

You need something to recognize so you're not shooting your fellow Holla Forumsacks, all I'm saying.

check, working on it, check, check. privet, tovarish.

You are a full blown autist.

what are you like 6 years old? nobody is going to shoot anybody tbh, most people will be starving to death while the FBI hostage rescue teams kill autists hiding in the woods using white phosphorus and FLIR. plus this website is full of degenerates, real life isn't a video game

Holy shit. We will literally purify the streets with the fire of the Lord.

this whole thread is full of them, gotta love the faggots posting pictures of themselves in camo with guns. really fucking smart stuff. plus there is a guy who continuously posts his kel-tec RFB and doesn't resize the image so FBI could easily find him and blow his head off.

You mean that meme new FBI "Speshul Forces :DDDD" unit that hasn't done shit and only consists of 300 people.
It's one glorified SWAT team versus hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of /k/ommandos and military/police rebels.
The FBI is so fucking incompetent, they can't even shut down our shitposting :')

That is some cringe worthy shit right there.

this thread reminds me of that fat faggot on youtube that made plate carriers out of flooring tile and said how he was going to "raid" to survive (he said this on the internet letting everyone know who he is and what his so-called plan is before society even "collapsed" to the point where a raiding economy emerged)

Get medieval with it user

youtube.com/watch?v=EvKJcxa8x_g

You two have good taste in camo patterns.

I formally request a pic of your stahlhelm, shit sound awesome.

My father (who also owns shotguns) has bows, might be useful against individual melee Pakis but not against Toyota pickup truck ISIS militants.

jungle tiger has too much horizontal darks, it doesn't really work outside of deep rice-nigger jungles. its basically just hipster camo, wearing butternut like the old johnny rebs did 140 plus years ago is still the best all around camo

if mudshits have 20mm cannons on a truck, even the biggest shit-talking american LARPer won't be able to do shit, even if he has a rail'd out tacticool AR with magpul and a full body molle suit in multi-cam

Who do you think is going to form the 'sides'?

Are you waiting for (((them))) to establish each and every post-collapse militia, because only (((they))) are legitimate?

Those who rise up first are taking big risks with their lives, but if I do so it will be a calculated risk for a chance to have a hand in forming ==our== side and seizing some level of power. I figure there really isn't anything better to die for, so if it comes to it, I'll likely take the gamble.

They're cowards who lack discipline and can't into tactics. A few arrows out of fucking nowhere would spook them and they'd seek out easier targets. An arrow is much quieter than a gun and you could get off several arrows before they figure out where you are. Think quiet and smart. You better have those arrow tips dipped in bacon grease too.

It's one thing to understand that they are subhumans, it's another to underestimate them.

And sensationalist bullshit like 'arrows in bacon grease'? Why? Kill them in the most efficient, least wasteful way possible, as there's far more of them then there are of us. Thinking that they'll just be savage hordes without any manner of tactics is suicide - if they are, be pleasantly surprised about it, but be prepared to face a group more skilled than your own in tactics.

You need to be pretty damned close with a bow to kill or even hit at all, m8. A bow takes way more training and skill than a gun does.

I'm all for RWDS funposting, but once you start trying to seriously justify it as anything other than funposting it gets cringey real quick.

You sound retarded, and probably nogunz.

can't wait to fap to you surrendering to the FBI after you realize war isn't call of duty

not sure if autism or tolling tbh, but either way this is shit advice

also

Learning martial arts is a good idea.

confirmed for nogunz

enjoy your dunning kruger

just because you fucking suck at shooting because you have shaky vegan hands or whatever doesn't mean everyone does

I have no folder on my phone, so I need you to imagine the smuggest pepe possible

hahahahah you are gonna die so fucking fast

I felt like Britbong user is overestimating them, arab armies are generally shit, it's just a known thing. I wasn't saying that he should underestimate them, but these ISIS types would fold if they went up against a real army or organized resistance that's not composed of scared women and children.

Psych warfare is powerful user, the best armies and resistances have used it to great effect. pic related.

DId you even watch the video? Tell that to the French who went up against the English Longbow, or anyone who faced horse archers. A skilled bowman is worth 3 scared riflemen who spray and pray. My suggestion is for an unarmed Britbonger, I'm an American and I have my firearms.

A bow and arrow is better than nothing for a disarmed Britbong.

gas yourself you fucking retard

:^)

Shooting really is nothing more than aim and fire. That's why even fucking niglets in Africa can do it

sure

took two of my noguns friends to the range. with open sights, at 100yards, out of the 40 rounds between them, they couldn't hit a dinner plate. you need to put in about 20-30 hours into shooting before you can use your rifle effectively, and then on top of that you need to learn how to use that skill innawoods if you're hunting

LURK MOAR OR GTFO

your friends had probably never handled a gun before, and if they had it was probably a long time ago

Maybe aim and fire won't have me hitting a fucking soda can from 100 yards but it's definitely enough to hit a man

Literally a former ZOGbot Marine Corps Rifleman, guns were my entire job for six years. Operating a firearm is not anywhere close to being the hardest part of combat.

You mean the English longbow that took so much training to use that it changed the skeletal structure of the men using it? The English longbow that was only effective at the ranges you're suggesting because it was so ridiculously goddamn heavy and because it was primarily used as an indirect area target weapon towards formations, not a point target weapon?

Fire and Maneuver without fucking up who your bounding partner is and not accidentally bounding within 5 meters of his firing line is a skill. Clearing a building and coordinating with a fireteam is a skill. Reloading under duress is a skill. Clearing a malfunction under duress is a skill. Lining up your sights and pulling a trigger, relative to all that, isn't.

Yeah, but that 20-30 hours compared to the hundreds needed for other types of weapons is effectively nothing.

this can't be real, can it?

if you're in that situation you want to be able to hit targets at the maximum range your rifle is effective at. modern combat typically takes place at 200 to 300 yards, sometimes even further if you're in desert shitholes like Iraq. there is a lot more to shooting than just point and fire. you need practice to be able to use a rifle correctly

You know what? I'm being a pedantic dick if I'm just singling out firing the weapon. Clearing a malfunction and reloading are totally parts of operating a firearm. I apologize.

Listen, you want to be able to blend in with civillians if SHTF. You're better off with some khaki work pants with cargo pockets. Wear a tac vest over a t shirt and nondescript operator ballcap. And boots that look normal outdoorsy type, not tacticool shit. If you need to disappear into a crowd just ditch the vest and untuck the t-shirt and you're golden. Keep a small pocket 9mm or .380 with you in your gear that you and hold onto that until you can come back for the rest of your gear.

Sure, just saying it take no special talent

you were just demonstrating your ZOGbot knowledge, its okay, I don't assume myself to be a soldier in any sense. most of the LARPers ITT have zero understanding of the complexities of camouflage and concealment, comms and maneuver and so-forth that make a proper fighting force. I don't plan on doing anything other than sitting in my 'burb protecting my aging parents and the little kiddies and their idiot parents and all the old people from the looters and LARPing faggots

levis are cheaply made gook shit, they wear out in the crotch faster than a modern woman

/thread

Yo, where did you find that cape? That is way better than the one my mom made me.

It cost me three whole months worth of good boy points but in the end that bitch tracked down the material and sewed that shit like a champ.

why even post here if the second anything pops off you are going to forget what the end game of the zog is and sit in your house shooting "LARPers". its ok, maybe your aging decrepit parents will live a little longer until you are forcefully relocated. fuck removing zog and dindu spic mudshits right? fucking edgelords going beyond shitposting on a cambodian onion farming forum.

you sound mad mr. FBI, are you upset somebody didn't mindlessly digest your shitty red text meme?

Look man, I never said the guy had to use it at 300 yards(generally considered max distance for a skilled English Longbowman) and yeah, a longbow is a bit of overkill, but it's larping thread for fucks sake. A larping thread where britbong user was talking about wearing a redcoat and hunting pakis like foxes. But I'm a weirdo for suggesting a traditional English weapon to a disarmed Brit? Here's a description of a longbow at 10 yards, a bow that's half that size could be pretty effective and demoralizing to some spray and pray Arabs and probably deadly too.

archerylibrary.com/books/badminton/docs/chapter24/chapter24_1.html

Vid related is a rad video used against the Gooks in Vietnam.

God damn it.

I literally blew the last of mine on some tendies I am eatting right now. Mummy did them ching chong style called karaage.

Right wing means style and there's very little ITT.

My RWDS waifu right here

Thatll do pig
Thatll do

I have multiple guns, including a nugget, SKS, 12 gauge, 20 gauge and .22 with a shitload of rounds for each.

I took up trap recently to pratice my coordination
I usually score 16/25 most of the time.

32", 33g, 72%FOC

Helmet
Kevlar
Double barrel shotty
Couple of nades
Das al u need mane

(((1)))

okay cuck

We had no drawfags back then…

How would I go about doing that?

Go to a gun show
Take cash
????
Genocide

I've always wanted a tricorn hat

Just like that? No strings attached whatsoever?

you can also check the classifieds and meet in a parking lot

anywhere private sales are legal

Bitches love tricorn hats

Combat/Duty uniform.

#1. Rhodesian or Vietnam Tiger Stripe camouflage fatigues/flight suit.

#2. Appropriately matched black/brown boots, good ankle support. Possibly jump boots for good looks.

#3. WW2 Era Werhmacht style caps in OD.

Forgot to mention, you are welcome FBI

.>commie pin
fuck off

I think its supposed to be an ironic post, considering the hat

Yes. Be the grey-man.
itstactical.com/intellicom/mindset/gray-man-strategies-101-peeling-away-the-thin-veneer-of-society/
Wear what the Romans do while in Rome.
Nothing flashy.
Just very durable quality stuff.
Also don't drive a flashy car but instead have what looks like a beater on the outside but inside a sleeper under the hood… everything suped up.
What to do for identification of your fellow D.O.R *Day of the Ropers*?
A revolving and ever changing gesture or codeword. Think Weekly if not shorter basis given from on high.
Could be something as simple as having a bleach stain on your left pantleg in a certain area. A series of notches in a certain area of your worn out cap.
Change it up.
Cattle don't notice shit like that.

Another thing everyone talks about is bug out bags but never bug out locations and staches hidden.
Know your routes. Know redundant routes.

Think outside the box :D

Chippa?!

peckas

why are being a faggot, LARPing that you own my gear?

Someone is actually stealing my pics…

R8 my edge.

Nice larp thread faggots.

have you still never shot your RFB beyond 25 yards? that shit was cringe

you sound like a faggot
tiger stripe is shit for north american climes and so is rhodie camo, jump boots are uncomfortable.

666/666

Outfits? What are you, a niggerdick-pilled faggot?

The video you're referencing is from the TV show "Doomsday Preppers".

After that episode aired the guy was arrested because he was legally prohibited from owning firearms.

I wish, but a good luger costs thousands of dollars, and has a much higher chance of breaking than a standard pistol.

also 9mm isn't exactly the best round

Hatred/10

He was a clan leader when he played CS:GO.

My sides

no I distinctly remember you saying that you have never fired your RFB anywhere except indoor pistol ranges, this is what happens when you attention whore

so are you underage or just poor?

TOP KEK

edgy

why the fuck am I going to post pics of my guns when VPNs are banned faggot? I don't have to prove shit to you, especially when you are basically avatarfagging with your shitty overpriced kel-tec rangequeen (which you don't even take to the range)

I own basic fudd shit, I am not a LARPy dipshit who has to live out his masculine power fantasies through overpriced gear

1000000% cultural marxism
disgusting

get the fuck off of Holla Forums newfag

MUH REVOLVAR
>>>/oven/

Checked.

its one of the best handguns ever made outside the US

Honestly, I will never love revolvers, no matter how hard you shill them.

they aren't noguns, pic related

no you dont otherwise you would have posted pics of them already. you're some kid who cant get his dad to let him in to the safe.

whats the matter faggot did you get reminded how much you flinch when you shoot your range-queen?

enjoy your jams you limp wristed faggot.

enjoy cocking your hammer every single time you faggot

daily reminder that all LARPERs are faggots 99 percent of them will die within days of the happening, especially mil-sim wannabes like this user

webleys are nice but S&W masterrace

your noguns is showing even more

hey wyatt earp did you just step out of a time machine?

Yeah man, exactly. You were just being too serious about it. You should have made it obvious you were shitposting. People thought you were dead serious because you acted like it and were treating you as such. It's fine.

Helmet and Kevlar are synonymous in military jargon. The word you're looking for is Flak, as in flak jacket. This triggers the veteran.

The bolts are a nice touch, user. I'm disappointed nobody else caught that yet.

yeah I fucking hope you get raped by a pack of niggers

the laptop was cheap

this guy is a fucking walking meme

Do you like eating shit out of your own hands, mein freund? Are you a piss-showering advocate?

INSTALL GENTOOOOOOOOOOOOO

wew lad you should give us a screenshot of your micro penis since you are so fucking buttmad you keep dropping screenshots of your consumer goods like we give a fuck

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>>/gaschamber/

I've posted two pics of my stuff, and one of the was to prove that some user is LARPing that he owns it.

linux has its place, and its not on the desktop

the workstation isnt a consumer good

Its 20 cores, 40 threads. also pic related

POST GUTS OF WORKSTATION

POST THEM NOWWWW!!!

happy?

I-is that a HP?

for

SuperMicro X9DAE in a SC743 chassis with a M28SACB for the SSDs

slav

you are a gook though right, I mean you might as well be a tripfag since you always derail threads with your attention whoring

wait what is running on the 36-core ? xeon box? why do you need that many cores?

my bad 40 cores.

time to play some minesweeper on that bitch.

The only one derailing threads are those who are so easily triggered and who give me (You)s.

3 VMware vSphere nodes inside of Workstation

God bless you

Take one of the CPUs out while the computer is running under load.

playin some doom on that bitch?

No, i'm waiting on them to fix SLI. I only get like 10 FPS at 4k in SLI, but about 30 with a single GPU.

This makes me incredibly hard. You should install Gentoo and make a video of how fast you can compile X.

I dont think make scripts are particularly multi-threaded?

SLI has always been a strange technology.

Kek. Flinging shit at each other turns into a legitimate civil discussion about computer specs. I fucking love you autists sometimes.

They are. You set an option in Portage for how many threads you have, and it takes care of the rest.

so Holla Forums what is your choice?
mossberg 500/90a1 Remmy 870/etc.

that is probably one of the best bait images on Holla Forums

damn

You learn something new every day.

0% accuracy
420% stronk finger to pull
doesn't even cock itself again after firing
0.00000000000000000000000000000000% satisfied

Construction worker in Fla here
We still sweat and bitch ,but stay hydrated ,loose close ,wide brim straw hat types are great in no shade areas.
I also wear a ribbed under shirt but thats so i dont look like as sweaty
Knew a black guy yrs ago precast finisher he wore a sweat shirt and swore it made him cooler …. but thats after he sweated it out

are you that tech asshole with the $10K chair????

It looks pretty though.

Oh, so you have little twig arms and fingers.

no, the trigger does that you moron.

The Helghast equipment is the Final Solution.

also, even though videogames are degenerate and for manchildren, helghast are really cool looking.

youtube.com/watch?v=rNAnplKWNrc

Bad thing is they are pseudo-nazis, their history is jewish.

wewlad

>>>/oven/

also a German Sheppard is a must

Realistically:
AK with only one spare clip
rusty ass .22 pistol
surplus flak jacket from previous millennium
my everyday dark earth tone wardrobe

Why the fuck are there so many anchored threads? Jesus fucking christ, mods.

No uniform. Choose gear depending on the target, and the environment. Use guerilla tactics. Not open war, but quick executions and night time attacks.
Attack intelligent and noticeable targets to spread fear among enemies, and increase morale of your allies. No use attacking a no-name nigga, there's a million more waiting, but imagine if someone found Merkel hanging on a rope in a public place.

Muslims who consider pigs and many other animals unclean, also believe that dying in jihad is the certain way to paradise. They believe that all their sins are cleansed.