Burn a FagFlag for Free Speech Day

Well Holla Forums, I have a proposal.

You've seen how pissed the normalfags are over the "Shut It Down" in the EU, coupled with the widespread support that #IStandWithHateSpeech has gotten. The iron is hot and it's time to strike it.

As you hopefully have avoided knowing, June is "Gay Pride Month." Or, that's what our (((leaders))) think it should be. I have a different idea - June should be a month to celebrate free speech. June 26th is the date the Supreme Court pozzed up all of the negholes, and so on June 26th, I propose that Holla Forumsaks around the world burn a rainbow flag for freedom of speech and expression, upload a video to Jewtube, and meet under a hashtag (open to ideas). Extra points if you burn an Israeli flag too.

This will trigger a massive response from the faggots and cucks - and all of the normalfags will have to think to themselves "Why can they burn our national flags, but we can't burn their flag?" It's antifragile - if they try to shut it down, we win, and if they kvetch about it we win.

The time to get attention is now. The normalfags feel the noose around their neck but they don't know who tied it. Let's unmask the kikes and their puppets.

#freespeechisburning
Anyone know where to get cheap fag flags?

Find a local LGBT group and call them and tell them a sob story about how yours got stolen or something.

nice honeypot

ya cuz burning an aids flag is such a big crime

You'd have to be retarded to have doxxable information in this.

if you could get a bunch of flags you should half burn them, and sprinkle them around your city/mall/public area

a half burned flag says something

this has some potential. we need to keep riding the momentum. le current year plus one has been good in many respects, and we need to make it better

I can see your nose from here

Not a bad idea, if I can find one for cheap. It'll send a good message.

I'm assuming burning shit in public isn't illegal?

Figured it would be best to give it some time so everyone could find a good time and place to do it. You can burn it ahead of time and just post the video on the 26th if there's time constraints and such. Once some brainstorming is done I'll shill it on cuck/pol/ and some other places.

label it as art, id like to repeatedly take a shit and piss on an islam flag for art as well.

I don't think so, and even then you could do it in your backyard and upload a video.

Also a good excuse. Libs won't care but it's always fun to use their own ammunition against them.

Triggering the Kebabs and the Cockbobbers at the same time? Priceless!

Bump to counter the JIDF slide thread. They hate it when someone actually proposes doing something other than shitposting.

Posting what I have.
Happy anti-fag month eveyone!

How about you burn the Talmud and Koran instead?

Good idea, let's burn them too.

How about a mexican flag as well.
That would piss off a lot of people.

I'd burn a pride flag any day of the week.
To hell with these leftist faggots who've abandoned monogamy in pursuit of spreading filth and disease in their wake.

I'd do this but I don't have a gay flag, why would I have one?

perfect, just like pic related

Hold on a minute. Why not an israeli flag, for maximum triggering?

This has been covered. Call a pride group and ask for a free one.

Do this too, but since June is "gay month" the rainbow flag is a prime target. There's nothing stopping you from going above and beyond, I'm just specifying a minimum standard.

How does the free flag shit work? Can I ask for as many as I want if I sockpuppet enough? Would love to make faggots run up their bills on top of burning 88 flags together

I don't think there's an official mechanism, but you could probably get them to do it if you make up a sad story about evil people stealing your flag.

Tell them it was muslims for maximum keks.

Could we make a new thread for any of us that live near others to meet up and burn some fag flags together?