Serious question Holla Forums. Will i get in trouble for lurking Librechan?

Serious question Holla Forums. Will i get in trouble for lurking Librechan?

The van is probably already on its way.

whats librechan? isthat sort of like library or libreoffice?

yes lol

word? why?

nah

just don't save anything from it or post on it and you should be good

a chan bored strictly for pedophiles

seriously?

ive only been on /cutegirls/ on there not on Holla Forums holy fuck that's fucked

i've only gone for a few minutes at a time, and only on Holla Forums, and i haven't been v& yet
i don't even use a proxy or vpn or anything
i still cover my webcam every time as if that helps at all but it's more of a safety blanket type thing. if i don't i'll worry even more than i already do
you're good nignog, stop worrying and enjoy the ill eagle faps

I only browse that site through TOR, you're probably fucked fam.

Don't lie. From their homepage "Librechan is an Holla Forums clone made for those who prefer the traditional ideas of Holla Forums of freedom and non-oppressive moderation."

AKA: A pedophile honeypot.

Hey Dysnomia, I wasn't able to tell you this in the meta thread yesterday.

kys

don't download anything and you'll only end up on a watchlist at worst

topwew

Wouldn't risk it honestally.

All there is there is pedo shit anyways dude.

If there was anything else it might be worth going to, but there's not.

I mean if you're a pedo though go nuts babe. ;)

Pls tell me you have a travis template

fuck, if your in the US probably not.

Anywhere else, probably after while

So I was sitting at my computer the other day browsing social media sites when I came across a lady whose face struck some sort of resemblance, a kind of familiarity you occasionally dig up from the deepest pits of your mind usually put there during your childhood, when you first started your memory journey which would be the kind of journey which would accompany you through everything you're ever going to endeavour, a kind of journey without which you wouldn't have any journeys, journeys that make up your life and it was from one of those memory pits which have shaped my life so far, this woman's face began to take form merging dumps of memories slowly letting me know where the memory is from and why is it there in the first place kind of like a file buried deep down in your cabinet until eventually you move the cabinet and start cleaning it out and wonder what is this file and why is it in my cabinet and then it strikes you and you are in awe that this file always existed and how it formed sort of a base for the other files and how you almost forgot where it all began and little did I know this was exactly what was going to happen to me as I sat in front of my computer, my mind working to place that woman's face somewhere where it did belong at some point in my life a point which would explain who I was and the things that I did which until that moment made no sense whatsoever or had some hook which reason or logic would latch on to and bringing up reason and logic is something which my life had a strange relationship with, the kind of relationship which the memory of this woman would have on my existence but that s strangeness I would understand and accept it as fate knowing there is no going back, somewhere I would long to go back where the memory pit hadn't formed yet, where I still had the choice to choose the kind of pit I wished to create which would ultimately form the rest if my life or maybe not because you see, the memories that shape you are from a point of your life you have absolutely no control of, a point where your memories are engraved in your minds until death by everything that's around you at that point of your life and by everything that's around you I mean it is not even you who chose to be there at that point of time, so how's it fair that your first memory which your mind for the first time splashed the walls of your brain to be a permanent wallpaper and upon which like paintings on a wall future memories, ideas and thoughts would hang, you had no conscious control over, be the base on which your life is build upon, a life built upon a slavery and complete bondage as you are forced to live out your life which is built around that one memory which entered your mind when you couldn't even process the fact you're alive and breathing and you have absolutely no idea what that memory is and how your life would have been if you could choose your first memory

In the USA they don't go after every Motherfucker who's into this shit the costs would be enormous. Only if you're a distributor or creator are they going to pursue action. Most of the people who get charged with CP posession were brought in for some other sexual crime.

Should TOR it anyway though.

I get this error on every board on libre:

preg_match(): Compilation failed: \k is not followed by a braced, angle-bracketed, or quoted name at offset 11 /var/encrypted/var.www/html/post.php:795

Only /jp/ isn't affected for some reason.

Librechan's Holla Forums is cancer. All i see is nothing but sick fucks posting CP. No, seriously like REAL CP, it's disgusting and should be avoided at all costs, little is known about the site as it's just an Holla Forums alternative for outcasts that were too hipster for masterchan, Hard to tell if it's honestly an FBI honeypot, but either way that place is in stage 4 cancer, whoever thinks Holla Forums in this shithole can be bad sometimes, just remember Librechan.

TLDR version:

AVOID LIBRECHAN AT ALL COSTS

OMG OMG OMG

REAL CP

DO YOU MEAN THAT SOME GUY CUMS ON A LITTLE CUTE FACE AND THEN FINGERS HER TO MAKE HER FEEL VERY GOOD? that's really disgusting.

so there are still pedos round here? I miss the daily pedo thread. Not because I lurked, but this was more the soul of Holla Forums, every cause was represented.

The pedos where fine when they were here. Librechan has diffrent rules that allow things that most countries consider full on real cp.

For the most part they just posted legal pictures of little girls here and thats completely diffrent.

You reposted in the wrong neighborhood fam

Not him, I'd say that there's nothing wrong with posting text fantasies about little kids.

Cp is acutally kids being harmed.

They're just words nigger they ain't going to jump off the screen and hurt you.

pedos are pedos, regardless of what they post on here. This was just my nostaligia coming up.

nope that's torture.

Librechans Holla Forums isn't where you go to get your cheese pizza, thats /hebe/

T. I've never browsed the pedo general on librechan.

Yeah, mods will just love you being here

Dysnomia banning cancer in the last few days?
Too good to be true.

dysnomia isn't that cucked, is he?

I'm sure dysnomia doesn't mind

Dysnomias getting better honestally the last few days hes banned a few cancer threads.

Which is righteous.

What type of cancer threads?

cancer threads, yes.
some posts that have their place on a thread, like this pedo, no.

There was a reddit subreddits recommendation thread that got a ban. A thread asking for people to be mask fags that got banned.
And that 4chans down guys!!!!!!Thread. All breety righteous bans honestally.

You already download the pictures in order to view them.
Whats the difference between saving/not saving them?
does your browser send a message "OK, i'm saving now" to the server when you do?

the police doesn't monitor the server's activity, but what you have left on your PC, based on the traffic they catch (if they do). Your point in invalid.

That was actually my point. If you view a File you download it obviously. Copying the file from your browsers cache should be completly irrelevant. So recommending someone to not safe ilegal content to avoid getting in trouble seems like bullshit to me.

source?

Nope because viewing a website isn't illegal in itself. Also, if this was the case, some malicious person could hide CP on their websites, bait a lot of people to connect to it, delete it then call the police on the caught IPs for a search on their caches and voilà! New prisonners.
Nah, this can't be allowed in court. Furthermore the cache gets deleted on Tor or a reasonable set up machine, so it means that only the poor retarded users could get caught and not the actual wrongdoers.

What's actually reprehensible is posting CP. Posting is uploading, so the image can be seen online, which means there's a way to backtrace the poster.

Or you can… Disable your cache…

shh that's what I said just before, let him avoid our secret stash

I lurked librechan, now I notice cops following me if I walk around parks and schools.

Basically, I have to move now.

b8 / 10
Stallman is turning in his gravy

lurk moar

sure

test

you will likely be put on a list
if you buy pressure cooker you are on list
if you google 'linux' you are on list
you are already on a list user go for it

You're probably already on a list for being here, so go for it

Well after being there for 5 minutes i can say its a straight up honey pot dont visit again.

I've seen it. No honeypot, just pedo circlejerks.

no, but tell me more

Neither disabling cache nor not-saving files influence the chance of beeing monitored (IF the feds are wasting their time with hunting lurkers in the first place).
Thats what this conversation was initially about. Fucking geniuses

What's so good about that place?

interstella quads

If you're actually monitored, it means that the police is right outside your door leeching your wi-fi or connected to your provider. I highly doubt there's anyone doing that to anyone of us right now.
The other way is viewing what's on your PC. Which contains… tadaa!! saved stuff. Like downloads or what's in the cache.

Satisfied?

pedo circlejerks. Like the good old pedo threads and boards we had here.

Kill yourself you degenerate

I'm not a pedo, though.
Kill yourself, fascist.

Oh so just the usual commercial sexual exploitation of children from russia and japan then? Meh.

yeah. There might be happenings from time to time but I'm never going there so, I can't know for sure.

As long as you didn't post anything, you should be alright.
I suggest saving the images on a flash drive and not your computer.

Yes, also you just admitted here you are a pedo as there is literally no reason to visit that hellhole other then to discuss harming children.

WELCOME TO THE LIST!

Here u go

MFW I browse all the Chans with my phone
MFW the party fan shows up I'll throw this bitch in the microwave

Fuck CP, MILF is where its at.

Why user nowadays so moralist? CP is fun. Terrorism is fun.

why fap to both not both? pedomoms are a thing

Yeah! Why not both blah blah blah [yawns and accidently swallows his false teeth…]