Thoughts on bestiality?

Thoughts on bestiality?

Post bestiality webms, then I'll know what my opinions are

I have none

If animals weren't ugly, stupid, disgusting or any combination of those it would be OK. But since they are all at least one of those things, it's not OK at all, it's sickening.

who is this girl. did she post anything more explicit?

laraohmygod on kik, shes done a lot of shit with horses, she works on her familys ranch or some shit

White male on anything, rape.

Animal on woman, healthy relationship.

That's not the worst thing on the internet, hell, those shit fetishists are like 20x worse, fuckin sicks fucks.
Besides, mares are beautiful creatures.

Male animal on human female is disgusting and for plebs.

Absolutely more vile than paedophilia.

Yeah, it's great when they piss and shit everywhere

t. pedophile

i second that notion

Pretty fucking hot tbh.

t. zoophile

come see us at >>>/zoo/ sometime

It's for the birds

lol those fucking glamour shots

I have a lot of thoughts on bestiality, mostly while I'm jacking off.

moar?

Don't have anymore mare but you can have some cute deer.

I like female dogs and mares. Kind of gay for stallions and dogs. Animal pussy makes me HORNY!!

Thanks for all the sexually transmitted diseases you filthy perverts

Anymore mate?
I want to see more of her naughtiness please!

this

bump

Whats her snapchat?

this

Disgusting. I'm surprised people are desperate enough to stick their dick in a non-human.

it makes me feel bad that women would rather fuck animals than me

I want to fuck and lovingly cuddle with a dragon. Angelus from drakengard awakened my love for dragons.

I think it's fine as long as the animal is treated well. Arguments against it are usually based on misapplied standards meant for humans.

Like people will say the animal can't consent because it doesn't understand sex. But animals have sex with each other all the time, and it's never explained why they would need to understand it. And since when do we care about animals' consent to anything else?

It just doesn't make sense. So like I said, as long as the animal isn't suffering, I don't see any problem.

fuck off

there's a reasion it's spelt bestiality.

this whole thread is degenerate