SHUT IT DOWN

JUDGE TRIES TO RESEAL DOCUMENTS IN TRUMP UNIVERSITY CASE

archive.is/X7f8R

>Judge tries to reseal Trump University documents

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonzalo_P._Curiel
archive.is/XGkE6
dailycaller.com/2016/06/01/judge-presiding-over-trump-university-case-is-member-of-la-raza-lawyers-group/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit

Upload everything here.

trump mere existence exposes people's half-assed performances in ecery aspect of life. its great.

HE HAS TO GO BACK

The fuck is this?

Can the case be reopened and given to a different judge now? Seems like a BIG fuck up and the judge could be held accountable for incompetence maybe?

its a meme, you new here?
:^)

Not new, but nigtwitemojispeak is always going to be new to me.

Affirmative action in action.

Michael (((Savage))) will have Trump on his show soon no idea when - the fucking kike won't say exactly.

Since when did cancericons get displayed though

A few months but people only use them for hard memeing.

Trump will probably win on appeal because of this.

Beaner judge did this to hand info he couldn't legally release to the media. Now that the damage is done he says oops and reseals which does nothing. Fuck this guy, I hope he gets disbarred.

He could legally release it if he had the power to unseal it, ethically is a different matter.

If he had the authority to release the personal info he'd not be resealing it. He had a planned 'accident'.

HE HAS TO GO BACK

But he fucked up for both sides, muh harrasment of the plaintiffs etc

this is the end of his career mark my words

Honestly, everyone in the government who fucks up their job because they don't like Trump deserves to be thrown over the Wall. A functional state requires an effective corps of dedicated and qualified bureaucrats. We need to purge the bureaucrats so that we can have better cogs in our machine.

You're giving affirmative action hires far too much credit.

HE WAS BORN IN INDIANA

He is likely more American than you, stupid fuck.

At least get your bigotry right, Trumpers. You're making fools of yourselves.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonzalo_P._Curiel

He's one of those damn anchor babies we're kicking out.

How many times has this fucking happened now? This man has barriers around him that are not in this dimension. It's the fucking mandate of Heaven at this point I swear to fuck.

WHAT
IS
CONFLICT
OF
INTEREST
?

I just like how there's always another retard being all "h-here I go, T-Trump is finished t-this time" while ignoring the pile of bodies.

If a mouse is born in a stable, is it thus a horse?

No, you retard.

Just wait until Uncle Bernie drops out and most of his supporters back Clnton. It will be Hillarious.

He has to go back.

My dad was born in the US to naturalized German immigrants. I can say for a fact that he has done more for this country than ypu have. I am 99% certain of it.

Face it. Most Trump voters are white losers who lost their work ethic, lost their jobs, and lost their competitiveness. They're losers who just cannot face reality.

Dey fuked up fam.
Seriously fucking obvious Clinton campaign is losing their shit in damage control mode after free falling for more than a week.
Seems clear to me that Hillary is going to be a convicted criminal (or pardoned which is also a losing scenario) and they're desperate to say Trump is also a crook to soften the blow.
Law firm involved a big Clinton funder.
Oh gee golly, a mere coincidence!

Your dad is white, and America is a white country. I can say for a fact that I have done more for this country than you and your father combined. I am 99% certain of it.
I am 100% certain Trump has done more than you, me, your father, your mother, your entire family which exist in the US or ever have, for this country.

Face it. Most Trump voters are pretty-smart folk who work hard to contribute to their communities, whose jobs are being siphoned off by globalist political hacks, and handed to third-world mud people being imported by those same political hacks. They're winners and you just cannot face reality.

Also, I'm 99.9754631435% sure you're not white or German.

Stay salty, and get better bait.

Hey go-guys, I'm a white German aryan just like you!

Don't vote for Drumpff he's a total loser! Only Hillary Clinton can save the white race, my fellow Nazis! ;^)

I can't wait til it writes back some long blog-post shit only to realize its been filtered.

Trump is going to implement Jus Sanguinus for Whites in America. Besides, he's an anchor baby.

It'll be rough for redoing his law school in Mexican law but that's the minimum punishment he deserves.

k

I can see how we can deport all the illegals, but how the hell are we going to be able to deport anchor babies? Those people have citizenship and I doubt there is even 1% in this country who think deporting citizens would be acceptable. I'm talking realistically here, not in our NatSoc fantasies.

Cool story, kike.

(((Gerstein)))

NYC has such a thing.

Anchor babies are only 'citizens' thru a legal back flip ignoring the reality of what the amendment they cite says. Once PC shit has its throat cut, it will be clear this faggot is an illegal as well.

Whats more, that amendment can be seriously argued to be non binding due to its ratification not meeting the required standards of authorization. Thus it is not an amendment in the first place.

If such legal actions are not enough. Cold steel, fire, and blood are all about to be unleashed. The faggot will either run to his home country in terror or die on the land his shitskinn parents invaded.

Any which way. The tide has turned and is rushing back in like an tsunami. And it has only JUST begun. There is at least half a century of this rise to go.

You should probably upgrade that percentage slightly

FORMER STUDENTS SPEAK OUT IN SUPPORT OF TRUMP UNIVERSITY

it has to go back

Anyone got the list of people

$s$⁻-₋_-⁻SHUT IT DOWN⁻-_₋-⁻$s$

haha Moishe I'm sure they don't have Israeli citizenship, hehe yes goy!!

Same guy in a different thread.

Notice the incorrectly spelled names. What's with this guy?

Anchor babies didn't acquire citizenship legally. In fact even under the 1965 Immigration Act, so called "anchor babies" were deported until a judge in the 80s put a recommendation to not deport them.

They've existed in an odd lingo since then, like a man without going to medical school pretends to be a doctor and nobody can be assed to stop him from practicing.

(checked)
Quads of shill detecting confirm

He's a cuck, so maybe his dad was German.

Only for thee, not for me.

archive.is/XGkE6
dailycaller.com/2016/06/01/judge-presiding-over-trump-university-case-is-member-of-la-raza-lawyers-group/

So close to quads yet so far.

kys kike

The firm suing Trump are buddies of Shillary and the judge is a fucking La Raza member.

Nothing suspicious about that AT ALL Nope. No way….

It's possible he's also a kike. Some user found a Curiel who is kosher

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Black Twitter uses that often.

No lie I'm in love with ditty.

the centipede claims another victim. rip in peace moishe