Samurai Jack Season 5: Behind the Scenes

What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZgWY2
honestanime.com/news/new-samurai-jack-official-promo-images-reveal-a-violent-and-darker-jack-50-years-in-the-future
ask.fm/Clarknova/answers/137382369769
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CRAZY RUSSIAN BASTARD.

Did he just imply that he will be still holding back just because kids watched the original show?

The run down

Sounds promising.

He fucking knows why Jack didn't get a movie. Why do you think he contacted Mike Lazzo instead of CN proper?

Fucking suits.

I think that it was more that he's going try and not go overboard to try and keep it consistent so that the transition between the two isn't too jarring. Which sounds in line with what people were expecting from this new series.

That's what I though at first but when he brought up the thing about it being able to be watched by kids who watched the older seasons it makes it sound like there won't be blood at all.

Well, that makes me a little hopeful. Been burned out by so many reboots to so many movies and tv shows, this one at least looks like it knows what it's doing.

Well, there was already some blood in the original and the examples he used were people getting beheaded and such, so I took it as meaning that there won't be any extreme gore for the sake of it rather than no blood at all.

And even then, Samurai Jack was already a pretty violent show without showing a lot of gore considering how robots are such a huge of the Samurai Jack universe - so there's still wiggle room there.

Things are really starting to look good for Toonami. I might have to reactivate my cable.

i'm convinced this is going to be really fucking great. Because if you hear them talk you can see them giving a damn. About the show, animation style, the likeness, the tone. They really seem to care. I'm just going to download the whole series and watch them all again

Samurai Jack has been rated TV-MA, so it is technically classified as programming for mature viewers.

archive.is/ZgWY2
honestanime.com/news/new-samurai-jack-official-promo-images-reveal-a-violent-and-darker-jack-50-years-in-the-future

Hopefully, this will calm you down, faggots.

ask.fm/Clarknova/answers/137382369769

SEMEN DEMON DETECTED

Just hope it doesn't fall victim to the [as] curse of never fucking ending.

Don't worry, he already agreed to do Hotel Transylvania 3

I'm not sure if it's confirmed, but I heard it will be 12 30 minute episodes

It'll probably be just as violent as the original show, Jack will still probably slice up mostly robots, but whenever he'd kill something that wasn't a robot it was suspiciously edited.

Now we'll just see the blood when it makes sense.

Don't act like this is a good thing. This shit's already becoming Naruto 2.0. And I'm sure the dub will be just as shit as any other modern dub.

And so the prophecy was foretold.

It sounds alright.

Marvin basically did not age

Yeah, no.

What were you expecting? Adam Sandler?

What, do you only know modern dubs? Dubs used to be good. They had good VAs who knew how to change their voices to fit a character, and it was just more diverse than what you get now, where it's the same exact voices for every anime.
You can see it day and night with the dubs of the new Dragon Ball movies. They got the talented original VAs for most of the characters, but then you get the new characters voiced by the same talentless hacks that you see in modern dubs.

I'm not saying I want a lot of gore, but I hope we get to see at least one human or alien get cut and not turn out to be a robot.

No, they didn't

This sounds awful.

I hope Symbionic Titan comes back next. I caught this on the tablet near the end of the video.

CN wrote that off

What do you mean?

There's a theory that CN cancelled Sym-Bionic Titan to get some kind of tax break. I don't know the details of it though.

It apparently means they can never air it again

I heard the same thing happened to Megas XLR.

I think you're confusing it with Megas.