Hey b, what does anal sex feel like?

Hey b, what does anal sex feel like?

feels like niggers

like halloween with my uncle

shit (literally)

Ask your dad he would be an expert

Like taking a shit in reverse

Literally the best feeling in the world, you haven't lived until you've been fucked in the ass

go to a gay bathhouse just google one in your area also take this shit to
>>>/cuteboys/

only acceptable answer itt

not better than pussy idk why dudes are obsessed w it
prob sadists

My boyfriend had been asking for anal at least once a month for eight years. Finally, last month, I gave in and felt that maybe it wouldn't be so bad; I had practiced with some buttplugs and dildos. At first it felt strange, like I had to take a shit, but then it felt amazing. We didn't use lube except for his saliva and my pussy moisture because his dick isn't very big and lube feels weird. Of course he started slow, and didn't go all the way in. It felt great, he also rubbed my clit with one hand's palm and had the other hand's fingers in my vagina to press down so there was friction between it and his dick in my ass, also to get my ass more loose though I'm not sure if it worked. Anyway, it was great. It felt like the wrong hole all the time, in a good way. Like his dick became a part of me if that makes sense because it wasn't as slippery and my ass clenched around it really tightly. It was so amazing, and he came in my ass. When he pulled his dick out, there was a little bit of shit on it. Not much and none of the shit dripped from my ass, but it was gross and he washed it off right away. When he came back to the bed, I noticed my ass was starting to tingle. It was a feeling that was both good and awful at the same time, and I felt like I had to wipe my ass. So I wiped it. There was some strange goo on the paper after I wiped, it wasn't his cum or shit, I'm not sure what it was. It was kind of creamy brownish. I smelled it. I'm not sure how to describe it, but the smell was like how it smells like when a dog has been taken out to the rain but it didn't pee and you got so frustrated at waiting that you returned home and left a newspaper for the dog to pee on, and went to sleep, then woke up in the morning and the dog had peed on it and it'd dried already but had a strange damp smell. It was like that, but very mild… I wiped a bunch of times and it kept coming so I asked my bf if it was his cum and what he'd eaten (he ate at work that day), he said just some potatoes and meat. It wasn't his cum, it was something else and he put his finger in my ass to scoop it out if there was more of it, and when he took his finger out, it was covered in the weird goo and it clinged even though he washed it off at first, he had to rub it off his finger while running it under the water to get it off. So it was sticky, more than cum or any kind of shit could ever be. Nothing came out of my ass after I showered his cum out of there, but if I wiped, there was some of that goo on the paper even though none of it got in my pants when I put them back on. I'm still not sure what it was, but it keeps coming out of my ass if he fucks it for longer than I'd say two minutes. I asked my gyno about it but he said it was probably just his cum, I asked if it could be some kind of ass lube but he said it can't be because there is no natural lubrication from the ass… I don't know what it is, but I know for a fact it generates in my ass during anal sex, but not on a dildo or my own fingers, only his dick or his fingers if he fingers my ass. No fucking clue, and it's weird, but anal is still worth it. We've done it like a dozen times, and twice I've had a proper orgasm from it.

Noyce

Like dropping the soap in prison

Infections can do that (not from anal, before that) but that shit is just strange, its like you evolved a new level of symbiosis and maybe your ass is evolving to take nutrients from semen and it looks like
bacterial flora get benefits from it, again, in a symbiotical relationship, so you get benefits too.

Remember that semen have a lot of nutrients, even antidepressants, you hate lube (maybe) because both your ass and his dick need a lot of contact, btw, most anal sex problems come from promiscuity, just fuck him and let him do as he please just with you, a shit transplant can be an aids transplant.

Did you tell your mom? Did she get scared? She said you're moving in with your auntie and uncle in bel air

It's a nice tight hole. It has two sphincters so the feeling of it gripping your cock hard in two spots is pretty exquisite. Girls really feel it, so even though emotionally it's nowhere near as great as hot, horny, wild sex, if she's a starfish it's way better in her ass. The closest comparison is probably throat-fucking.

like carpet burn and aids

Walls of text are a cunt to read, format your pasta nigga.

Can you feel aids?

What's wrong with a bit of shit shared between friends now and again?