This picture gave me a hardon

Thread of shame

Agent: Hey I got a great gig for you its just a short photo shoot and it pays great
Black model: Oh really, whats the topic?
Agent: Uhm, well I can explain it when we get there, trust me it will be great for your career.
Black model: Okay, if it will help

tennis player?

That's what the guy in the picture is, right?

Is just a model, that pic isnt real.

I know.

The percentage of black guys who are gay is a lot higher than other races so there's probably a lot of black guys who have gay rape fantasies. In real life gay rape is no good because so many of them have STDs and have gay sex without preparation would be gross and unsexy. I am neither gay nor black, but if I was going to be raped by a man ideally he would be white and force me to dress as a girl otherwise I wouldn't be able to stay hard.

Those are Lacrosse players. The basket stick is right there by the locker

Was that Lacrosse racket intentional?

you got down syndrom so bad you probably have up, left and right syndrom too.

don't start a new thread you nigger

seems legit

Ghetto life and oversexualization, little nigs learn about sex at young age and then they just use the first thing that they can penetrate like smaller nigs.

Then they learn about sex and power, its basically a line of sodomy, from big papa to the newborn niglet.

Its like womyn, they dont let betas to penetrate them, but in the gheto you dont have laws so its basically power.

no mems yet?

well at least you tried

Your source for this claim?

Gotta love chan philosophers. Spouting bullshit they can't back up with hard evidence.

Yeah, hhs.gov is just a troll page like 4chan, black rape is just racist bullshit, but i am in my safespace now, thanks HW.

This, blacks have more stds because the government use them as guinea pigs.

Disgusting!

yum