Tfw your best friend is a Chad and chicks heavily hit on him while ignoring the living shit your of your existence...

has anyone been there ? how do i deal with this ?

Kill him

Tell him you want to be a chad like him

I was. then one day he asks if I'd like to go to a party with him. I said sure why not

the next two years I went to a party almost every other week, drunk my ass off and fucked some bitches

eventually though, I came to realize that I wasn't really enjoying it, that I was just pretending to because for the first time in my life people accepted me as one of them. so I gave it up and returned to a comfy existence of solitary shitposting

your his fat girl friend.
chad only hangs out with you to make himself look lore chad.

get him drunk and rape him.

he's kind of my friend tho

not fat, just a skinny bald dude

don't feel like picking up his leftovers tbh

user, we mean, he's using you to make himself look better by comparison.

Get cucked by him and hope some of his Chadness rubs off on you.

just dump his ass. you don't need 'kind of' friends

get /cute(boys)/, not tranny tier, but 7/10 tier, slowly try hitting on him, then, when you finally start fucking, make him your subby bitch, collars, humblers, etc but make sure be snuggle him afterwards and generally be nice to him after fucking **

not really, haven't seen him in a while, we were just causally hanging out.
he's not the kind of flamboyant out going Chad, he just won the genetic lottery, other than that he's just the regular Joe

Fuck off to your containment board you stupid cunt.

This is why if you get a boyfriend you better make sure he's straight.

Fuck his sister or mother

Make him your boyfriend. You know the women aren't really what you're jealous of. Even if they are, just about every chick I meet these days gets totally soaked over gay shit. Suck his dick, and some of the ladies that want to take your place will suck yours.

That first pic is fucking sickā€¦ and I've seen some shit.

WEW
E
W

stick to 2d like every other respectable human

Those guys really need to be just shot to death. If no gun is on hand then we should knock em out and kick em in the temples until they die from a brain hemorrhage.

you'd get their blood everywhere and it might infect somebody

just march them directly into an incinerator

Edgy

steal his wallet/phone for a day
pick up bitties
be confident

why would i do that ? he's my friend.
beside his mom is like 70 and his sisters are all in their 40s and married

listen op. you're a real faggot and you know it. if you want chicks to want to fuck you lift some weights. if you don't want to stop complaining

Well that's your problem, dude. You need to accept that you're not at his level and you need to settle for less.

Okay, don't actually pick up his leftovers, that'll get weird. But do settle for less, at least until you have some experience. Follow him to parties and I guarantee you there are kind 6/10s around everyone is ignoring.

places OP can feel at home:
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/k/
>>>/faggot/
you're welcome

lol triggered