Paedophile Hate Thread

Paedophiles are probably some of the worst people on this planet. Their deep seeded lust for underaged children is truly sickening and has no place in our society.

I do not understand those who try so valiantly try to defend these dregs of society, it truly is baffling that there are people are go out of their way to defend these monsters and molesters.

If you're a paedophile then you deserve everything that is coming to you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pkDZ6SiD0BI#t=6m29s
youtube.com/watch?v=pkDZ6SiD0BI#t=11m38s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe if underage girls weren't so attractive, none of this wouldn't happen.

trips of truth

little girls are the closest thing to chinese cartoons real world has to offer.

OP why did you post Thunderf00t in a thread about pedos?

(picture unrelated)

isn't that cunt zoe a pedo?

Because the current approach doesn't solve anything. We have to think of how to save children from being raped instead of sticking our heads in the sand and pretending we're doing the right thing by alienating pedos.

Chinese

Haha, look at you, look at yourself in the mirror and say with confidence "I am a pedophile apologist, I side with the child molesters, criminals and outbacks". It truly is amazing and comical the lengths you people go to defend these animals. See you have the wool over your eyes.
I don't get it, really how can you save children without locking up these people? It is an impracticable and humanitarian approach to the issue, we need a strict utilitarian solution, let not the soft morals of our being cloud our vision.

This is the reason why the Libertarians will never get into office, and good for it!

phil mason is no paedo

Is OP that cunt zoe?

OP Here

I know, I like Thunderf00t and he is not el paedo

Zoe Quinn? If so; no
Other Zoe? No

Treathening every pedo including the non-offending pedo, makes them hide and avoid treetment. Untreeted pedo's might go and offend easier than if they had been able to talk with a proffessional. Yelling about killing them all certainly does not help make kids saver. Everyone understands the feeling of wanting to kill them, but actually protecting kids will need a different climate. So suck up your feelings and be friendly so they come out of the woods. Remember to catch flies with honey, not vinager. Then kill them.

Never said that, however I do see your point and it is a very good point. Kudos, user.

What does pedophile mean? It's such a big word!

>>>/fart/

Thunderf00t has debated with Inmendham so it's not completely unrelated.

youtube.com/watch?v=pkDZ6SiD0BI#t=6m29s Inmendham mad at Thunderf00t, wants to run him over
youtube.com/watch?v=pkDZ6SiD0BI#t=11m38s Inmendham I hope he ends up with a telephone pole up his ass, he deserves to be raped for eternity

Rach it doesnt matter what avatar you use, we know it is you.

Stop shitposting.

Animeposters are probably some of the worst people on this planet. Their deep seeded lust for two-dimensional children is truly sickening and has no place in our society.

I do not understand those who try so valiantly try to defend these dregs of society, it truly is baffling that there are people are go out of their way to defend these sexual deviants and social outcasts.

If you're an animeposter then you deserve everything that is coming to you.

I think it's reasonable to put every self admitted pedophile on a watch list. If you express a desire to rape children on a public place (the internet) that's more than a little suspicious. Why would you give a potential rapist the benefit of the doubt and assume they wont let their violent urges get the better of them?

roasties will always try to destroy their competition

it's up to us real mean to destroy them

How does this work?

I think that only applies to teenagers. If a woman had sex with a 10 year old boy, she would definitely be labeled a pedo. It also has more to do with women being thought of as more innocent in general. In the US, if a woman gets impregnated by an underaged boy, when the boy turns 18, he has to pay child support, even though she's the one who broke the law. Shit's fucked.

Why are you using an image of Thunderf00t as the OP? Are you trying to falsely imply he's a paedophile?

OP is a fag

cute :3

Are you implicity implying there is unlawful unnatural sinful homosexual activity in the process of being committed here?

spotted the secret sjw… cant beat their arguments so just make people associate them with pedophiles