Daily Pushup Thread

Hello Holla Forums

I'm starting a daily pushup thread. Come roll each day. Last two numbers decide how many pushups you do. Lets get swole together

I'll do it

Sure

was just gonna fap

bring it on

rowlan

nigger

I can't even do ten
just.

q

roll threads are cancer but i wanna get fit/

Rolling

99 get allahu ackbar

You poor bastards

I'll not only do them, I'll do them in no more sections than the last digit. (0 standing for 10)

why does he roll his mask?

Rolling

I do 150 pushups a day just as a pre-workout. You scrawny sissy faggots.

pretending this hard to be an assmaster

Go visit a gym, pushups are essentially useless for building considerable musclemass unless you want you are skinny and want to look "sportive".

better sportive than fat slob, here I thought push-ups were really completely useless, thanks for giving me hope

Didnt say that pushups are useless per se, i said they are useless building considerable muscle mass. Just find a gym, and your gains are tenfold compared doing some shitty pushups.

no thanks, I'll just keep doing very minor exercises in the comfort of my home until I'm ready to go more regularly outside again

This strategy depends on your current state.
If you are just some skinny nerd, doing some pushups and eating a lot for 1-2 months would do the trick, if you are a fat piece of shit, you should go with the gym since there are a lot of fat slobs anyway.
And chad doesnt care about a fat fuck in the gym, chad cares about other chads that are somehow similar in training progress wondering if how long the other chad trains and if the other chad is on roid. The last thing a chad in the gym cares is about a skinny fag or a fat slob. They are just there like furniture, a doorstopper to gym equipment.

And to calm your mind a bit, just wear something appropriate, learn about basic lifiting techniques. Sign up, do your routines and noone gives a fuck.
The "drawing attention" stuff is done by fat cunts in to tight cloths, sexy cunts in tight cloths, or living meatheads or skinny sticks that do every exercise with too much weight or there very own unique creative way of increasing "biceps height".

fuck off user, just do it like nike.

rollan, lets do this

I'll do them in the morning

Bring the pain

Are you supposed to do them all at once?

hit me

Well you got 11 so you can do them all at once if you can, but the idea is that you do sets of any workout as that is the best way to do a lot and encourage muscle growth.
Generally it's sets of 5X5 for the big exercises and 5x10 for the smaller ones.

Is it ok to do them if i still have pain from yesterday's pushups?
Sneaky roll

Rolling

Rollerrino is an excellent resource for the company and the company is a great company for a great price for the new year of the phone is the sender number of the phone is the sender number of the phone is the sender number of this SMS is the only way to get the best of the way to get a job.

Rollan

Too easy, reroll

Rerolling in a few hours

Rerolling for something under 50?

rolling for 99

How far are you going to go to act like 4chan?

Roll, if under 50 then double.

Roll

Rollin!

hit me

let's fucking roll m8's.

Roll

rolling for them gains

You are the hero we need op

stop bumping this shit thread OP

gtfo with your 4chan shit

Roll, under 50 is double, under 25 is double with clap.

under 20 is double, under 10 is triple, under 30 is feet elevated

Roll

rolling

kk

dis gon be ez

hit me

hit me

rolling for allah

roll for boredom

Okay. Im understanding…

BRING IT ON PUTITOS

hit me

Every day I roll in this thread. I keep track of how far behind I am if I can't do them all. I should average 50 per day. When I'm all caught up I'll start adding a multiple. Right now I'm 70 behind.

Random rolls are a shitty way of structuring a workout

Roll dubs to skip leg day

Roll 2 get buff

4chan please

roll

OP go the fuck away

Rollllll

just did 7
wasnt even on my knees

ROL

Roll

this thread makes me feel like I'm back on 4chan already

wow! thanks OP you just made me one step closer to suicide than I was before
every second this putrid thread is on front page it reminds me of how little will i have left

thank you OP! I hope one day you slip on a banana peel and break your neck

Bumproll :^]

hit me

roll

uhh fuck, i want to do more

Don't check 'em.

I mean, I'm holding my dick and am about to fap, but this is prolly better in the long run. lets do this

/roll

OP bumps the thread back to the front daily (by acting like he's rolling), and because theres only about 3 people that actually post in this thread it will last for about a month.

I'm 90 behind. hit me

what should i do if i cant even do one pushup?

rolling

on my knees

rolling.. allah akbar

Shit your pants and cry.

Start with a plank - pic related

Do your best until you're exhausted. Then do it again the next day. And the next. If you're not sick you'll have a proper pushup within a week or two and improve from there

Wouldn't recommend the plank for practicing push-ups.
Planks are generally better for training the back muscles and the abs.

It sounds stupid but just try the push-up. everybody can do one push-up.

Anyone else hate being inbetween? This is worse than suffering through social studies class.

The plank helps strengthen shoulder and core muscles, which are used in push ups. Often the core is to weak to do push ups properly and poor form can cause injury.

After basic push ups are able to be done with ease I recommend adavancing to hindu & dive bomber push ups to further strengthen arms and shoulders.

Don't forget squats to help with the legs and burpees to bring it all together with a cardiovascular workout.

why not. Hit me.