Parenthesis are now anti-Semitic

Cooper (((Fleishman))) would like to alert everyone to how to internet Nazis are using secret parenthesis to target the poor Jews.

>Coded hate speech like ((())) may not be searchable, but it is public; tweets containing it can be reported to Twitter for abuse and shut down.

my fucking sides, lads

archive.is/v2jXK#selection-595.3-597.16

Other urls found in this thread:

biblebelievers.org.au/ij_ch2.htm
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/coincidence-detector/hldnghbakgkgeocjllocmpobpppkfepo?hl=en-US
holywar.org/jewishtr/19antis1.htm
islamawakened.com/quran/1/7/
chan4chan.com/archive/201937/GO_TO_EUROPE_FOR_BETTER_LIFE_-_MAKE_IT_WORSE_FOR_EVERYONE
archive.is/fBtjm
books.google.com/books?id=JWmAQCghIbsC&pg=PA347&dq=religion, fairy tales—-all are haunted by the number three.&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj5wvqxl4jNAhWIB8AKHbDICCsQ6AEIHDAA#v=onepage&q=religion, fairy tales—-all are haunted by the number three.&f=false
twitter.com/Olivia4Naked/status/723583736453955584
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plus_and_minus_signs#Alternative_plus_sign
twitter.com/awaji_1
hollywoodreporter.com/review/jews-ils-sont-partout-film-898661
archive.is/wFrF6
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/75282112/#75285207
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/75282112/#75285514
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.560128
books.google.com/books?id=UjOMSw-fTmUC&pg=PA91&dq=slavic women are the prettiest&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwixt9fHo4vNAhWrJsAKHcHMCNMQ6AEINjAA
google.com/search?q=ivanka trump plastic surgery&biw=1600&bih=765&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiKpPzGr43NAhWKbxQKHU52BA4Q_AUIBigB#imgrc=eOCqUH0wQ7ntOM:
8ch.net/pol/res/6207255.html#6209124
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I guess it's time to use brackets instead. That should throw them off.

Time to use "xXx_[Jew]_xXx" amiryt my fellow MLG Holla Forumslacks?

I love it.

Or just use them for random names. Then start using variations *&#name#&*
to really fuck with them.

Daily reminder is that the most offensive thing to a Jew is to be called a Jew.

They feel like they've been outed, the dank maymay ((( ))) terrifies them because it reminds them of having to wear a yellow star of satan

Jesus these kikes never give it a rest.

Haha this.

i mean david

Requesting Goebbels quote

LOL

Shit that's hilarious, we can control the internet with shit like a single pair of * if we choose.

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."

>Fleishman<

[[[Fleishman]]]

[Fleishman]

[Fleishman]>

They're walking stereotypes aren't they?

₪Fleishman₪

Also here's some based Henry Ford on naming the Jew.

biblebelievers.org.au/ij_ch2.htm

breddy gud desu

I'm still not sure if the mic.com kikes are retarded or just trolling.

Thanks.

we could just use
Cooper ✡Fleishman✡

Wew, they truly figured out and exposed our biggest secret.
This is it, lads. Well, at least they didnt expose that we actually use a swastika.

Parenthesis for all the aliases … they are always changing their names to avoid being identified.

We need to get the cucks and kikes to complain over being called names on the internet, as if it is the only thing important in this world, so the majority with real problems will start to hate them for their selfishness.

Meh, if they ever go for this, just replace it with shekel symbol.

They can't ban currency. ₪ ₪ ₪

ANNUDA SHOAH

this

Why does just being pointed out bother them so much?

Because "they" don't want the goyim to know about their real influence.

They do know that THEY were the ones to introduce safe spaces to sjws. They do know that's a crock of shit only used to make the ones they want to control happy, right?

$(^:JEW:^)$

OY VEY! The goyim know!

They should take the advice of their own propaganda.

#BanAssaultPunctuation

They are trying to associate us directly as some cult who 'secretly' uses specific symbols. Not a bad tactic if it weren't for the fact that people will now be GOOGLING it.

This (((faggot))) really thinks an internet joke is a sooper sekrit code? Wasn't the echo thing started on TRS by Morrakiu in the Merchant Minute?

Also, the term "controlled opposition" gets thrown around a lot, and 9 times out of 10 it's just someone sperging out or jews trying to isolate anyone who does anything in real life, but notice how that NSM picture gets put in the article like any of us have anything to do with it? Remember who Hal Turner got to participate in his fed escapades? The NSM.

tl;dr: the people that are for real don't get publicity.

Seems like nothing comes up. Can we somehow create a link towards Holla Forums?

Just goes to show that the average kike can't think long term. One reason why I think the original tower of babel was something akin to the internet where various cultures and religions got together to exchange ideas. I would not put it past the kikes of that time to destroy Babel and subvert a religion by telling their followers to hate a place they have never been to before in some sort of story about human hubris.

TELLING THE TRUTH IS ABUSE

wew

What's next? Secret hate speech? Invisible hate speech? Silent hate speech? Mental hate speech? Magic hate speech?

I like this one.

Non-hateful hate speech.

it's the international shekel symbol

seriously

Jews thinking the same rules apply to them, as to others?

I don't think that is going to happen.

Secondary hate speech

didnt even know about this. now ill start using it to alert my friends of the jewish menace. thanks cooper (((fleishman)))!

"to identify and target Jews for harassment"

Identifying = harrassment

"can be reported to Twitter for abuse and shut down."

Muh racist parenthesis!

We should really troll the fuck out of this.

Watch as it completely backfires and you see them everywhere. Thanks (((Fleishman)))!

Micro hate speech.

BABBY KILLING
ASSAULT HATE SPEECH

HATE SPEECH WHICH GOT KEYBOARD THINGS THAT GOES UP

What the jews will find out just like the neocucks or any old person new to the internet, is that you will be trolled into eternity no matter how many people you block and we will always find workarounds around censorship.

ᴵˢ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵐᶦᶜʳᵒ ʰᵃʳᵃˢˢᵐᵉᶰᵗ﹖

ᶰᶦᵍᵍᵉʳˢ⋅

My sides!

(fugged that post up)

(checked)
shhhieeeeettttt

If only we could, I dunno, ban journalist from life somehow.

Wasted Super Satan digits.

FIFY

Kek. No wonder they've been renewing their shilling against the parenthesis lately.

Top Fucking Kek.

Seriously FAM some faggot brought up an important issue, not sure is he was trying to shut it down or what but his point was valid.

It is far far easier to datamine shitlord posts/ers when someone uses these (((echos))), since we're literally the only people who does it.

There are millions of cases of non-shitlords using the word "jew" on the internet, so its much harder to automate the datamining. But when someone uses echos it makes their job infinitly easier.

Like this faggot said we can use random shift+num characters to denote the echo to throw them off, such as

#$%GOLDSHEKELSTEINBERG^&$

Let's meme &name& as racist.

switch to quotes like this : "Merchants"
what are they going to do ban quotes?
I would love to see them try.

TipTopMotherFucking KEK

Mein sides have been gassed. We can use popular instant messagaing cancer user names to denote the echo.

Also a good idea. Maybe 2 quotation marks? Such as

""Chaim Goldberg""

LOL

Top kek.

This quote?

that doesn't even make sense though.

Most white males don't give a shit about being called a white male.

Too obvious

It's a joke, fam

>as xXx_[THEIR]_xXx data mining algorithms improve

And? It'll redpill normalfags in the process.

its a joke in reference to

Requesting the one about Holla Forums. With Rick Wilson and masturbating to anime

White Nationalists helping the Jews once again support their victimhood.

Good let them baffle their readers and help us enlighten the readers on how jews operate.

Is this yet another tech/media site eyeing Holla Forums for their writing subjects like fusion.net?

Are ECHOs maybe realy Waves Of Hate?
A new branch of of meme theology has begun.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Everyone take a moment and relax while enjoying and musing to these waves of hate.

(the flood comes)

>xXx_Sepiroth_Steinberg_NoScope_xXx

Internalized counter-anti-hate speech.

[6M1L] =✡=_J1DF_PR0_=✡=

I love the internet, the impact this websites tiny userbase has on the world is ludicrous. I was born just in time to see international jewry snuffed out by a group of ~3000 people on an anime image board.

(*$$ShEKELberg_Goldstein$$*)
X$X_420_MoisheSchlomo_420_X$X

sounds like a good idea. Just sad that we cant get the idea around to the millions of shitlords using echos at and will continue to

[I$RL] xX$$_T3H ₪ W33D ₪ J3W_$$Xx

360_XXX_oven*dodger_XXX_No_scope

_/^~*Goldberg*~^\_

Indeed. There's no stopping it now. More and more are becoming aware of what's going on and who it is that is destroying the West. The more they squirm, the more obvious it is.

This is fucking hilarious!!
What else can we make them do? How can we get them to dance some more?

They are so easy to manipulate.

What will we call the language?

Gnunity. :^)

this is great. hopefully more news outlets will report on it so everyone knows how to point out and identify jews.

It's not the user base, it's who comes here and where else they go to post…and there are tons of people who come here to lurk and see what's going on, to get information and opinions that would be scrubbed elsewhere.

Suddenly I feel very self conscious.

My favourite game is becoming a meme.

$$$=Tharealhallofco$t=$$$

{{{Fleishman}}}

Jews confirmed legit starting to get scared

Pic related.

Fleishman

(checked)

There's already a Unicode Star of David: ✡

Only the beginning…

Remember, we have the bleeding edge.

(((They))) have to do everything in their power to keep anti-semitism alive or they lose their victim status, so of course they want to broadcast parenthetical jew-naming to the world in hopes more goyim start using it.

Oy vey report this racist nazi band

Install the new addon:

COINCIDENCE DETECTOR

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/coincidence-detector/hldnghbakgkgeocjllocmpobpppkfepo?hl=en-US

There is a Forefox and Safari version too I can link but those are on their private forum.

Meme-speech

Babel was globalism and Kikes love globalism

Internet is nationalism because the language barrier tends to be drawn on national and racial lines.

$h!tp0st

Sides. Meet the ISS, ISS please, these are my sides.

Kek

Don't they have editors at Buzzfeed?

Do you have proof that Babel was globalism? You can say the internet is globalism if your argument hinges on the fact that language is an issue. You do know there are a handful of auto-translators on the internet but you will only need to use them if what you are looking up isn't already translated by an enthusiast of that language that also happens to speak your native tongue.

webm'd

Last week, ((())) got mentioned in the NYT and now another (((journalist))) is kvetching about it.

Lads, this is only the beginning.

Instead of a brilliant orator redpilling crowds through his brilliant speeches, normies are becoming jew-aware through our dank meme magic.

The meme war is raging now, and we are destroying the enemy. They are helpless to respond and are cowering in fear because they realize that they goyim are figuring out who is pulling the strings.

We 21st century citizens like to think that mass conflicts and violence are a thing of the past - a zenith reached in the 20th century - but it is naive to think so. Men of the West will awaken when pushed to far and we will slaughter or enemies, just as we have done in the past. Only this time, there will be no brother wars. We shall focus on the brown, invading hordes and the parasites that let them in.

The fire rises.

Fleishman*

I love how this Fleishman guy seems to think (((echos))) are the problem when the real problem is his outrageously jewish name.

+{Schlomo Shekelsberg}+
^just for fun.

nice OC from der Jude

Not to mention she steals jokes.

God I hate that cunt.

For fucks sake, what other group could claim harassment from being identified.

"What the FUCK, how dare you, you racist!!!"

This is the type of shit you can point out to normies and paint them as the histrionic kikes they are.

A few more edits, and some extra.

Did they find the browser plug-in?

Got another version

Sure, do it make them try to ban ""(quotes)!

"Using the Internet is Nazi"

Just goes to show there is always a silver lining

Funny, they don't seem to have a problem pointing out that someone is a WHITE MALE.

But seriously though, if you concede the point that people are putting special markings around jewish names, it leaves the problem that they'll get it banned on Twitter.

The proper solution is to create a counter-meme that the kike echos REALLY just refer to liberals.

It might seem counter-productive to create disinfo about our own meme, but here's the brilliance: the kikes will do our work for us:
Every time we apply kike echos to a cuckservative, or when we only apply it to JEWISH liberals, they'll be sitting there in the wings, tirelessly shouting, "SEE! It IS all about us!!!" And the effort they put into doing so will help keep the code alive and spread it through their cascading tears.

I believe using the media for our purposes in this way is how The Emperor would play it.

Oh, I should point out, this idea is in response to ideas like

need firefox version

a forum account needed to access it?

What is that? An Octoroon? Or just a white bitch that's smoked and tanned too much and been ridden hard and put up wet?

Added benefit for the average normalfag who isn't racially aware and sees jews as white:
What they will see is an argument between one group claiming to use a meme to point out liberals, and another group of whiny jews claiming that the meme singles them out.

To people viewing that conflict on a surface level, it increases their racial awareness in terms of which members of the media are jewish while exposing them to insufferable quantities of jewish whining.

This assists with later redpills.

this (((triggers))) me

am I doin' it right?

Very true!

Just like how Ben Garrison's cartoons aren't "really" about Jews - they're about the (((corrupt fat cats))) and (((big government bureaucrats))) who secretly run the world while stepping on the little guy.

And how President Trump loudly proclaims he's a great friend to the Jews and Israel, while opposing (((bankers))) (((lenders))) and (((dishonest media sleaze))).

It takes a brave man to name the Jew. But apparently, truly great men can trick the Jew into naming himself.

Well damn. When you put it in those terms, becomes not just, "How the Emperor would play it", but, "What he's already doing".

Made this for you.

As much as I hate to, I agree that we should drop the anti-semetic stuff, every insult sends our movement back months. If we really want to be taken seriously, those need to go

(((literally))) even?

That's the idea, dipshit. We're trying to go back to the 80s at the very least. Months? We're aiming for years.

Jewtran

I have an idea, how about we fuck with them more by not only continuing to echo kikes, but we come up with some kind of reverse echo for bad goys? Not people like (((Milo))) or other controlled op, but people that we can trust (subject to change though, obviously. We must stay vigilant and make traitors known.)

√Donald Trump√

This is why you're hated.

>Not using √verified

Fleishman✡

There's actually plenty of potential for this.
I wouldn't recommend checkmarks since they're not on the keyboard, but I know it would be very straightforward to have a text marking for faggots~ and trannies~

I wonder (((who))) could be behind that post

xXxLeibowit$$$420xXx

Nigger who do you want to take us seriously? The mainstream media?

Holla Forums here. Came up with some alternatives.

((( Goldberg )))
||- Steven Spielberg -||
>
««« David Cohen »»»
::> Tim Wise - Anne Frank - Cohencidence >> Ezra Shekelstein

yes lets end this nasty hate speech, my (((friend)))

oops meant

\=\=> Cohencidence

(((876d97)))

Agreed user, I'm sure more members of Pol agree, just give it time

the effort is appreciated, but I really think we should consider this a problem with a memetic rather than technical solution.

Bear in mind, if we start using a lot of different variants on the already-established kike echos, it starts looking like the embellishments that gamers put on their names online.
People will think its just a very stupid joke that they ARE getting as opposed to something they don't understand an need to ask about.

this cunt just samefagged, in current year even

Nice. A bit too low energy for my taste, but I didn't consider the fact that it might be bait before I saw your second post, so you must be doing something right.

"The term Jew has been used as a term of abuse, a curse and an accusation for centuries," says Irene Bloomfield, a Jewish psychotherapist,
holywar.org/jewishtr/19antis1.htm

KSP is my shit

And that is why I am now a #HillShill

EVERY KEY ON THE KEYBOARD IS ANTISEMITIC.
YOU MAY ONLY COMMUNICATE WITH APPROVED EMOJI

Aw Yiss

Not a samefag, my cousin was using my computer I don't know what he posted I just replied

I'm an ancap, nobody takes me seriously anyway

all just a (((coincidence)))

Fair enough fam, just letting anons know what alternatives there are.

(((OY VEY)))
How dare those filthy journalists mention he's jewish in an article about how naming the jew is bad goy behavior!

I like how you think Holla Forums friend

((( )))

islamawakened.com/quran/1/7/

chan4chan.com/archive/201937/GO_TO_EUROPE_FOR_BETTER_LIFE_-_MAKE_IT_WORSE_FOR_EVERYONE

The "Coincidence Detector" Chrome plugin will take your internet text and add the proper ((()))) punctuation based on an updated database of (((media))) figures.

My fucking sides! The jews know that so much of their power comes from the fact that most people cant identify Jews that they think outing them as Jews is "hate speech"!

ancap pride my familia

stateless society when

I just started using it. Read an article crying about pro-(((Our Greatest Ally))) support falling in the Democratic party.

I laughed, both at the software and the article.

A length of time measured multigenerationally friend

Firefox version where?

Top Kek.

OR maybe it's the fact that judiasm is matrilineal while while last names are patrilineal, and in the USA there is a lot of half jews with jewish mothers and white fathers.

🔯👃💱💰
🐒💆🔫🐬💥
💩👳🚼🔥

That is absolute gold.

It's a shitty joke because since (((Jim))) took over 8ch and the shilling has skyrocketed easily 6 million times it's not quite obvious the line between joke, shill, curiousity, genuine interest, a valid point, or whatever. It's pretty impossible most of the time.

How I learned to stop worrying and love paranthesis.

The funny thing is a few normies are going to google it, listen to it, lol to it, and then realize that the (((Hollywood))) image of neo-nazism/w.n. is completely false and that there's nothing wrong with being a soldier in the Meme Wars.

We've become so good at meme magic that the Jews have started to advertise our movement for free.

Yes. That is why they fear antisemitic humor. When they see some Jew meme it hits a bit too close to home. Because they know it is the truth.

I already am.

Q. What's the difference between AIDS Skrillex and Milo?

A. Milo says "You're fucking a white male!"

Yes, this place gets a lot of very high level people simply because they would be career murdered if they posted this publicly. A lot of the old-timer Internet people, hell, probably even Mike Godwin himself lurks.

Well at least we now know why Glenn Cuck was kicked off satellite.

But if it's Seinfeld or the Borcht Belt that's okay goy

You'll have to try a LOT harder than that, (((user)))

)))Donald Trump(((?

are they literally afraid of vaginas? maybe that's why homosexuality is so en vogue nowadays?

that's like saying that because i won $1 on a lottery scratch off game that "the bankrupting of the lottery system may only be beginning" because clearly, something happens once and it COULD be a sign of the end of the world or something equally terrible… THIS MIGHT BE IT GUYS!

There is a reason why they tried to bury him before. He is a self hating jew.

archive.is/fBtjm

its actually easier to use just (). because a system cant possibly block (), since it has a legitimate use. It's just that it makes it challenging to look up later

This is fucking hilarious lel.

But Jewy (Jewenstein) isn't half as good.

WOW YOU SURE GOT ME ON BOARD MR. SHILL. WOW I'LL STOP RIGHT AWAY OKEY DOKEY

///name\\\

Mic is becoming the new Vox.

We must remain vigilant of such Jewry.

I just want you to know that I'm actually gonna do this shit.

ye honestly it makes sense to keep using ((())) because there's nothing they can do about it, it keeps things united, and it triggers them

triple punctuation of any kind.

Let ///them/// try to this

I'm in favour of the xXx_Goldberg_xXx pattern, myself.

✡✡✡Goldman✡✡✡

i hope jews don't ever have to read SICP or they'll get really triggered

((( )))

Maybe the government should outlaw memes, and force everyone to use only ethnic slurs from 10 years ago ;-)

Shit like ((())) will totally BTFO text miners. CSfags love their reductionism, and due to their autism always look down on nuanced human communication. They always do shit like strip out punctuation, casing and such and pretend the information content is still there because they are too lazy and dumb to parse it properly. So now of course the (((tech community))) got its panties in a twist because the assumptions underlying their skiddery of last 1-2 decades have been utterly destroyed and they have to start over.

Oh please, a simple fucking regex can do it: \(\(\(.*\)\)\)

Filter writers and censors are always bottom feeding scum without the least bit of imagination. They'll filter "nigger" and watch with dick in hand as people just start saying niqqer or niger, they'll blacklist "tit" and refuse to fix "en***led".

But hey, if these cunts were smart, they be writing something less pathetic than comment filters.

XxX(((— —)))XxX

I agree, antisemitism is a crime. And crime is for niggers.

When these are used more than once in a post, they look cluttered and awful, besides that you're changing the meme and causing people to ask, "Well I know what ((())) means, but what do X's mean?"

Please consider instead.

If we just handle this like the Emperor would, we have to do virtually nothing.

(((They))) can do a regex match on anything inside 3 pairs of parens and delete it

Then we can also use 2, 4, 5, or 2 pair with a space between them.

( (They) ) were right that this shit is hard to filter.

Thank you, Lord Kek. I thought it was a good idea too.

I like the idea of just using dollar signs. Will help people associate money with filthy kikes, I mean, when was the last time you saw a poor jew?

$$$GOLDBERSTEINBLAT$$$

The jews know SHUT IT DOWN

(Praise Kek)
They'll be filtering all kinds of brackets soon enough

Also I nominate Common Lisp as the (((official))) Holla Forums programming language

(defun fizzbuzz () (loop for x from 1 to 100 do (format t "~&~{~A~}" (or (append (when (zerop (mod x 3)) '("Fizz")) (when (zerop (mod x 5)) '("Buzz"))) (list x)))))

2008 :^)

goyim, pls…

J++ ? They HATE crosses.

Goldstein

google blacklists Holla Forums, only things shared with 4chan will appear
it's both a curse and blessing

Firefox version got shoahed a while ago.

$$$JEW$$$

I've always assumed that the amount of parentheses were proportional to how much of a kike the jew being named was:

((((((((Abe Foxman))))))))
(((((JJ Abrams)))))
(((Leonard Bernstein)))
(((George Gershwin)))
Luftwaffe Field Marshal ((Erhard Milch))

Dude I love seing them butthurt and it has only begun!

10/10

((( )))

books.google.com/books?id=JWmAQCghIbsC&pg=PA347&dq=religion, fairy tales—-all are haunted by the number three.&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj5wvqxl4jNAhWIB8AKHbDICCsQ6AEIHDAA#v=onepage&q=religion, fairy tales—-all are haunted by the number three.&f=false

but yeah, I am for keeping ((())) until it is technically impossible to keep using it.

Let's not fragment our memes, every meme needs to reach critical mass in certaing time frame to be spread out of control

Reported for Muhammadanism.

No, they won't. Otherwise they'd filter every post where a person puts an aside in parentheses (like this).

Word. This is a fundimental principle. The jew is fearful because they sense that our kike echos could penetrate this this way.

You all are talking about ways they could devise to thwart us technically, but THEY LACK OUR FLEXIBILITY. By the time they get their shit together and start implementing filters, the kike echos will be so widespread that they'll be subject to easy memetic mutation.

How about 🐛🐛🐛Nimble Navigators🐛🐛🐛 for all the bad goys?

reported for Jewry, nice try Ephraim!

/* */
// //
# #

In (((their))) hearts is a disease, and unto (((them))) shall be a torment afflictive, for (((they))) have been lying.

And when (((they))) are told, "Do not spread corruption on earth," (((they))) answer, "We are but improving things!"

So what ended up happening to this shitlord?

Really love Ford;

🇮🇱Fleishman🇮🇱

Reported.

Nothing MFC gave her back her account because she was making too much shekels.
She made more than 200 000$ that month as MFC top performer. twitter.com/Olivia4Naked/status/723583736453955584

geez, look at this ( (user) ) pretending to be one of us shitlords.

but yeah, I am for keeping ((())) until it is technically impossible to keep using it.

Let's not fragment our memes, every meme needs to reach critical mass in certaing time frame to be spread out of control

I didn't see the ((())) signal until maybe a few weeks or months ago here on Holla Forums and I have lurked here since the first gamergate exodus. Granted, I could have missed it or ignored it before then. The article states that its use started in 2014 with The Daily Shoah and for all I know that could be correct.

But, when I saw it a few weeks-months ago here, I originally thought it was gay and unnecessary. But goddamn if its use hasn't spread and if it hasn't struck a chord with (((them))). Between that and realizing the connection to the above-linked Goebbel's quote, it seems to be quite the useful and fun tool for us.

And on a related note, it really does seem like Holla Forums Holla Forums may be one of the if not the central node in the nexus of websites and sources that are fighting the kike/globalist/marxist/socialist/etc hordes. If the use of ((())) only took off a few weeks/months ago like I noticed and the kikes are just now kvetching over it, this website has to have huge and far-reaching influence

Sure thing, only problem is that I was part of the first exodus you fucking newfag

This guy gets it.

I am going to use it, but if I can't. I will just give them a little star of david, to help them celebrate their semetic heritage.

*Weisman

I'll take your word for it, cuz its pointless to argue, but its weird that you wouldn't know that we reclaimed that term.

Top kek does she still dress up like the ebil gnadsays?

go back to TRS faggot

[[]]$s$-Purely_A_Coincidence-$s$[[]]

Because shills and plants tried to influence people and made a campaign to outright ban the sets of parentheses on chans. They knew full well, being Jews themselves, that it was an effective way to name the Jews. So they started to call people using them "shills", "redditors"…

Everything that is working they try to undermine, same thing happened with e-celebs. Government agencies in France has started their crack-down on nationalists e-celebs with tactics like shadow-banning, working with social media companies, of course the judicial system etc. They have identified e-celebs as a big threat because it allows people to be anchored and to spread the message. But here on Holla Forums people are drinking the Kool-Aid and are doing government agencies jobs by self censoring and actively censoring any discussion about it.

I mean we don't want people trying to emulate them!
Good job gullible people.

You seem to think the echo was created to secretly call out the merchant, when it was really made to draw attention to them.

fuck thei$m

Well, it's not exclusively used by us. The echo-meme originated from TRS.

you're the best, user. thanks for the keks

The funny part about it is that the jews look absolutely ridiculous writing autistic articles about parentheses being used around their names. It's not some sekrit code. Let them kvetch.

This.

Here, have these:

⋘⋙

Saves 4 characters per kike, very useful on pithy tweets.

If you take a moment to consider, you're realize that that's a distinction without a difference.

The act of naming the jew to somebody who does not have the eyes to see and the ears to hear only serves to label yourself instead.
The redpill comes in layers.

Those layers might go something like:

Having the plausible deniability to claim that the kike echos simply point to liberals is useful for the pure practical effect of keeping one's social media accounts.

(CHECKED)

ass mad.

if this is how normalfags end up getting redpilled I'm gonna lose my sides forever

(checked)

THIS

holy dubs = confirmed

They are helpless because they literally have no memes. They were raised and trained in an era when the extent of "meme technology" was telling somebody that an event occurred in a particular way over and over again until a lot of people believed it.

They're performing the memetic equivalent of a cavalry charge against a tank battalion. Literally what the fuck are they going to do?

We don't have a movement.

Which is why we're so powerful.

One other thing: Let me lay out the scenario that plays out with how the jew RESPONDS to being told the kike echos are about liberals rather than jews.

Antisemetic? Why I'd never! These parentheses are just shorthand for pointing out liberals like yourself and (((Bill Krystol)))
He's a liberal to me. Lrn2OvertonWindow :^)

And next thing we know, the echos have spread even further.

Tricks like this are how our Emperor use the media against the media.

enjoy hell

lol true
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plus_and_minus_signs#Alternative_plus_sign

A Jewish tradition going back to at least the 19th century is to write a plus not as cross, but rather like an upside-down T. This practice is usually explained with the wish to avoid use of a symbol that's reminiscent of the christian cross. The variation of the plus is encoded separately in the Unicode at U+FB29 "Hebrew letter alternative plus sign"

Emperor Trump has shown us the way

✝✝✝Goldstein✝✝✝

KEK WILLS IT

J++ CONFIRMED

Top kek, m8

(((Those))) need to go I agree my fellow.

This must be the work of an enemy 『『『Goldberg 』』』

Exactly. This is why "disproportionate representation" is the very first point you bring up relating to jews.

It should also be noted that the over-representation of jews also requires an under-representation of whites, right alongside every minority group.

Of course, some bluepills will be introduced to this thinking and suddenly flail into an argument about (no joke) "well maybe jews SHOULD be over-represented because of the holocaust and muh oppression."

It's important with such a deeply bluepilled person NOT to jump straight to the holocaust hoax, but rather to point out the contradiction of demonizing whites for exactly the status that jewish people actually have.

So how do you incorperate that into somebody's name?

Also, that is, unlike the kike echos, highly filterable.

With all the symbols that can be made with your keyboard, the possibilities are endless anyways.

🔯Fleishnan🔯
✡Fleishnan✡
🌠Fleishnan🌠
Fleishman™
Fleishman®
💀Fleishman💀
☣Fleishman☣
☢Fleishman☢
🐛Fleishman🐛
♲Fleishman♲
►Fleishman◄

etc…

True - when you get down to it the reason they can't do anything is because of the Internet. It's a beast that they are realizing can't be tamed. They try to (((shut it down))) with "hate speech banned in 24 hrs" campaigns, but it just causes backlash and makes our jew naming seem more plausible to the normies.

The only thing they can do is do what they've done for the past 2,000 years: kvetch and act paranoid until they get kicked out of their host country.

Kikes always figure out our memes faster and more accurately than the leftist goym.

Truly, these neurotic madmen are always watching.

They're paranoid, lefties are too bothered trying to 'protect the minorities' to imagine themselves as the real victims at every minute like the kikes do.

Don't underestimate jewish meme magic.
They may only have the weapon of the media hammer, but they wield it with a finesse that comes with decades of practice.

I posted at length about this latest effort: The labeling of the New Right as "The Alt-Right".
This was a brilliant play in terms of memetics.

The NEW Right implies our true role as those who are killing the old, corrupt, cucked right wing and replacing it.
The ALT-Right implies that we are merely a different flavor that shall always sit as a secondary alternative to an existing right wing.

Make no mistake, names have power, and the effort by the jewish media to uniformly label us as "Alt-Right" will either be cast down, or will start paying dividends for the merchant.

Jewbuntu

So, if they learn about Lisp they'll shit their pants.

(print "EBIN")

Fleishman™ and Fleishman® word the best I think

give us the exact location.

Or GTFO

Hello (((user))) nice D&C you got there.

I'm an atheist, your shilling does not affect me.
This thread does not warrant your presence.

Those kikes always trying to shift the blame to their worst enemy, either the mudslimes or christians.

The shekel symbol would be a better choice because it really does look like two palms rubbing.

A same poster that defends kikes also shills for "Emperor Trump" A pure coincidence i'd say.

AWW is the poor baby gonna cry?

don't even answer to the obvious shill, just filter and don't derail the thread.

wew samefag

tbh the method used by is probably best for obfuscation

examples:
/*/ Tim Wise /*/
/* Tim Wise */
## Tim Wise ##
## Tim Wise ##

kkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

never forget
men kampf

And that's just silly. We're not the new right, we're the new center.

They don't wanna KNOW what the actual new right is going to do to them.

They're a part of the userbase dude.

This. Not saying Im the Holla Forumsack ogrelord or anything, but I never saw the paranthesis til late 2015. And has the Daily Shoah really been running since 2014?

Wow, that is too funny especially considering McCarthy was half Jewish.

twitter.com/awaji_1

Can we start labeling the Jews as the "Jew left" or "Kosher left"? This can help troubled white leftist not feel so bad about us attacking (((them))) and be more sympathetic to our cause.

This triggered my autism to think it said "Cyberbu"

No goy a Nepalese turtle shell carving forum with 1000 readers has no power at all. Be discouraged and stop posting your meames they will never spread.

"Zionist" is the best term to attack the Jews surreptitiously

not really, considering huge amounts of subversive jews are anti-zionists and hate israel.

In fact, many of the marxist atheistic jews are against israel because it's "racist and oppressive"

I agree 100%. Eval[SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED HERE] was very effective at spreading our ideology.

Cue shills and myopic people.

Why do you want normies to use echoes as liberal detectors so much (((Schlomo)))?

The power echoes have comes from people not knowing what they mean, then finding out what they do mean. If people use them for something else, they lose their power. Only a kike would want to change the meaning of echoes.

xXx_KikeGasser420_xXx

How bad at regular expressions do you have to be?

It's a useful fracture point, and you can use it whether it's accurate or not, making your Kosher target have to signal against their own people and culture.

What a time to be alive, mein volk.

I started the meme. I was the first to use echo parentheses in a TRS thread after they used the audio echo.I think it was last summer.

What does NSM mean? Just started seeing it. Niggerstream Media?

Found the idea kinda interesting plus I got bored.

Pic related is regex with sample matches for your suggestions.

It's probably trash but I threw it together in 15 mins and it seems to be working how I would expect, so whatever.

so what you're saying is that it's retardedly simple for jew overlords to track naziboos that type like [[[memelords]]]?

Of course the language known for its nested parentheses is very jewish. Is this what you meant? Is this meme magic?

Ye pretty much.

and to attack them harder, dilute the term "antisemitic" itself

tried pic related a few times, it works with bluepilled normies, they only get triggered at barely 5% of the level of "antisemitism"

₪Shekelbergstein₪ works pretty well.

you had it right the first time faggot.

somehow this reminds me of the names of the vaporwave tracks with all the japanese and other special characters in them

winner. This is what we're using.

XML, gross
I prefer the JavaScript
jew:Fleischman

oy vey, give it a rest Chaim

BAN ASSAULT PARENTHESES

who knew parenthesis could trigger jews as much as the hollowcost.
Goebbels was right, the worst thing you can do to a jew is to call him a jew.

BAN DANK MEMES

$$Fleishman$$

₪₪Fleishman₪₪

So obviously the only solution is to use random instant messaging cancerous user names like we've been doing. There's no fucking way they'll be banning/tracking every single possible combination.

Plus it is very attention grabbing so the normies will wonder why the fuck certain names are surrounded by those random user name things all the time.

Like imagine some random sentence about some random guy and then all of a sudden _$s$[]-[]-[]DAVID SHEKELBERG[]-[]-[]$s$_ appears in that random sentence. That shit stands out.

That's why we shouldn't use just plan old echo brackets because it is used exclusively by us and its super easy to data mine us.

DEY CAN'T DUE DIS TO US

The (((journalist))) must have thought he cracked the Nazi enigma code.

well the whole world was living under nimrods rule fam

Alternatives:

JEWS/THEY/THEM replace with **** (or just one star they* , them*)

JUDEN NAME = Flei$hman , Coh€n (this can be used for a limited time)

JUDEN NAME = Ben Shairo fam , George Soros fam (hard to filter due to all niggers using it)

You have my support, kill this nig speak once and for all

That's not the same poster and you don't even know how to phrase the accusation properly in English let alone how Holla Forumslsters would do it.

These special needs individuals really took this long to figure it out?
Can't say I'm surprised.

Hmm, let me try:

(((Donald Trump)))

Hey, it works!

Did this for the merchant drawthread, but decided I should post it here too.

Text-free version, as come to think of it the speech balloon didn't add much… though I'm sure Holla Forums could come up with appropriate things for him to say.

Yael Kushner looks a lot like Ivanka Trump.

Yael is her Hebrew name, Kushner from her husband.

Holy shit. A shill posted on pol and was totally ignored.

I'm shocked and proud at the same time.

Love it. Leave it as is.

Kek.

Why is that a symbol?

Also, what's the alt-code?

This. We have so many options. The parasites will just keep crying.

{{{Alan Greenspan}}}

It's too bad the 'Save as original filename' doesn't work anymore.

Just use a cross or two:

+George Soros+

They hate the cross, and also they look like they died or will die soon.

««Goldberg»»

trigger = "(((" & kikename & ")))"

What the fuck?

They don't want to people to realize how pervasive jews are if they can hide in the background. If everyone started using ((())) it would be like turning on the lights and watching roaches scatter

I understand that, but I don't understand how they can get away with calling it anti-semetic. At least come up with a decent excuse, like "it helps targeted harassment of jews".

who cares what they whine about because fuck them, they can take their asses back to israel and wait for the muslims to nuke them

how about
Judesteinberg©®

go to bed grandpa

Ha!

Just keep mixing it up

Silly !!guys**

I like this variable

Can't you upload the Firefox version to MEGA or something?

Or how about this, we could sandwich the name in between emoticons. Example in pic.

At least change proxies before //–+] you [+–\\ samefag.

Second hand hate speech

Why not make it something which is in the daily use of writing so they have to readjust it to be not antisemitic.
It will ridiculess themself like the lefties in germany who started to readjust "Students" to "Student_innen" feminist way to write it to not be sexist.

lol

We should use a word they like, like "love name love"

Have fun parsing that twitter.

I thought the origin was a hyper-sensitive Jew who sperged out about his name being in parenthesis.

You can right-click the filename and Save Link As, It'll have the original filenamne suggested then.
Top tier.

Nah. There is no need for that.

(((you)))

The idiots are doing all the work for us

All the better.

Fleishman
Mein sides, m9s.

back to the (((oven)))

Bottom right-hand word

.>>6185751

Fleishman]>

I mean they will never figure that one out

This got to be Holla Forumsack shitposting, I can't believe shills would be so thick.

I love regular expressions!

[[:space:](]\{3,\}[A-Za-z0-9_]+[[:space:])]\{3,\}

I have no problem being called a white male, because that's what I fucking am.

They get triggered as fuck when you call them racists, because they hate the objective truth.

There is nothing else you can call someone other than 'racist' when they espouse ideas such as "white males are all rapists and oppressors who continuously harass women and send them rape threats and death threats."

Even the biggest leftard in the world can't deny that what they engage is falls under the dictionary definition of racism.

Applying the term 'racist' onto a leftist is like throwing holy water onto a vampire.

guaranteed replies.bmp

like ♰George Soros♰ ?

♰ decimal:9840 ♰ hex:2670 WEST SYRIAC CROSS (kek)

⸨⸨OY VEY⸩⸩
⧙⧙⧙ IT'S LIKE ⧘⧘⧘
⦓⦓⦓ANUDDA⦔⦔⦔
❨❨❨SHOAH❩❩❩

Underrated post

they walk a tight rope (huehue)
in france they just released a movie to make fun of antisemites, "ils sont partout" ("they are everywhere")
that shit is bound to backfire among a segment of the population
it's a matter of the recipe being well executed (kek) enough for the fringe who gets triggered into more anti-semitism to be negligible enough compared to the flock of sheep who gets reinforced in its jews-worship
but as they're trying the humor terrain with their best assets, this time they are facing Dieudonné whom is the king of current french comedians
a nice match in perspective
if their movie isnt good enough, this will be a resounding flop of propaganda that will comically backfire
ass pic so people read my sucky english shit

there
hollywoodreporter.com/review/jews-ils-sont-partout-film-898661

But fellas, Fleishman is not a jew name.

It's German.

there archive.is/wFrF6

just goes to show that the jew can only thrive by stiffling/infiltrating any real free assembly
that's why they're everywhere (as the movie is titled, referenced above)
they cant let 3 goyim talk in peace without intervening and policing them, or they get pogromed.

Noice! Saved.

no
all wars are waged by excesses of young men
we are waging war here on the intertubes but we wont in the streets

(((Trump)))

( )

)))Donald Trump((( will defeat (((Hillary))) and )))MAGA(((

THEY FOUND US OUT

I NEED A TWINGO PLUSHIE.

just one pair of quotation marks is enough to signal the nose
and how could they search for that?
1/ google uses quotation marks as search operators
2/ people use quotation marks everywhere, making an efficient search for us even more doubtful

Hmm I only see one ribcage per oven, I though they burned a bunch of bodies at the same time time! There is lots of stuff left too, I bet they couldn't have been that hot so they must have been a bit inefficient!

How odd

you lost it
we dont do shit as planned
we do shit as fun and it virals out
the only question ITT is what are we gonna do about them having published our ((( meme
but it's just us in this thread, as individuals
mass movements happen through memeing

another way to countering their search for us is to use only one pair of parentheses instead of three or two: thus blending it into the common usage of parentheses, while still retaining its signaling virtue for our ingroup

i just wonder what they're really up to, i suspect their article is full of deceptive warfare

like their claim that they cant filter or search for us because parentheses arent treated in a search
you bet there's workarounds this, which they didnt mention hoping we will continue using parentheses, lulled into a false sense of security by their incomplete disclosure

come to think of it i'll take it as our ((( meme having been overused and thus, blown
move on crowd

((())) might be overused, time to make it (((()))).

Because names like Fleishman aren't already identifiable as jewish.

oy vey jewish names are anti-semitic

KYM fags already "research" the topic.
Shitposting kids and butthurt leftfags will be on the boat sooner than you think!

Not all planning is linear.

I just realized that Jack put some Jeans on the mummy.

Holy shit he did.
I didn't even notice that getting the image.

So why is this a bad thing again? If anything, if israel OY VEYs too loudly they might be seen as uppity niggers during the #noglifematters. Either way, this is going to be a fun ride.

It took them fucking long enough

It's amazing how this guy feels like he has cracked some kind of secret nazi code.

What's funny is that virtually anything could be put around ☏jew☏ names, and suddenly everything would be anti-semitic. Simply typing jew names would be anudda shoah.

It's fun making the dogs chase their tails.

✡✡✡ALERT ALERT ALERT✡✡✡

Should we just switch to )))((( instead?

)))Goldstein(((

reinstalling

But its not a jewish name

I wonder (((who))) is behind this post

This.

Fleishman isn't a jewish name?

I'm surprised it has taken them this long. I've seen this meme used openly on facebook, twitter, and even heavily moderated reddit. Up until now, the censor kikes seem to have been completely unaware.

₪Fleishman₪

Shekel symbol, user.

Fleishmen |> ←- its a nose sticking out from the name.

==weeeeew==

Yeah, it's so fucking secret. A meme from The Right Stuff that is included in their glossary is some secret encrypted underground code for the rightosphere to communicate, and not just a big jokey shorthand way of saying someone's a kike.

We've been found out!

"To the public, the symbol is not easily searchable on most sites and social networks; search engines strip punctuation from results."

This for example was completely unintentional and just worked out in our favor. We didn't plan this meme in some shadowy room.

Dude Muslims are pretty much low achieving Jews. Nothing worth note has been first printed in arabic in over 400 years

wut? you probably didnt make that but this need to get edited. The "holocaust" never happened. We shouldn't perpetuate jewish lies

So, to summarize, the (((((((media))))))) takes a right wing meme they hate and then hypes it up and ends up inadvertently helping us by explaining why it's so effective.

Well done, idiots.

(checked)
National Socialist Media AFAIK

Mfw someone saved the photo you took off of your tv

there are a lot of names kikes have stolen that aren't their's. in German many ended with man, and used to denote your trade/professional.

I believe fleischmann translates roughly to flesh/meat man or butcher. zimmerman room man/room builder. or Burgerized, carpenter/woodworker.

this is one of the classic ways they hide themselves. it doesn't denote the area they came from or a distinct lineage. also, the surnames are relatively common.

when will they learn that only echobergs SHUT IT DOWN?

someone should point that one out to the normies.
whenever there's someone crying for free speech to be restricted, theres a nose behind it.

It's hilarious too. They flip their shit and act like chimping niggers when you expose them as the jew they are for everyone to see.

Trump tactics rubbing off on Holla Forums is a great thing to see.

Jews usually tend to use the language they invade to name themselves something that amounts to calling them "goldhill", "silver mountain", "moneypile", and shit like that.

They didn't do it when in america because it'd make them too obvious if they started naming themselves shit like "moneybags"

All this talk of shifting or abandoning ((())).

It's a fucking vagina. There's no better way to identify cancer on the internet than slapping a name into a vagina.

I'm feeling much love for this echoing wave of hate

I'm feeling much love for this echoing wave of hate

Let's change it up. Let's decide who and what to use different parens for.

Like )))name))) for non jew zionists.
)))name((( for useful idiots.

And others.

Jews have nigger mentality.

Decades*

Yeah, its my last name and my great great grandfather that came from Germany married a women from (then) Czechoslovakia, and migrated to burgerland. I assume his profession was a butcher based on the fact that der fleisch is meat and der mann is man, literally meatman.

Jesus, why change it? Don't. They are now tripping all over themselves doing our work! The whole point is to draw attention to them.
If we had posted on various social media trying to convince people to do ((())), no one would care. Now everyone knows about it. What are they going to do? Ban you for using excessive parenthesis? The more triggered they get, the more people will wonder what their problem is, and what they are trying to hide. I mean, for people who can't stop talking loudly and publicly about Jewish issues, they sure are touchy about anyone noticing they are Jews.

Prior Marine 03 here wanting war every day. Speak for yourself, faggot. If you're a man and not interested in fighting, you should kill yourself for being a "man."

Also, D&C shillpost.

This. If leftists are whining and creaming, you know you're doing something right.

until they start banning/censoring the echoes, just keep using them. it draws attentions to kikes and they hate that. with as much attention as israel and the kike lobbyists have been getting this election with Trump, it's easy to make the jump to exposing them elsewhere.

the echoes illustrate just how many are in our midst in positions of influence and then easing into issues raised by men like Michael Scheuer exposes how kikes outside of the US/Europe are parasites. then you make the connections between the decline of our society through degenerate media, the banks, etc.

There is a Hel, you just misspelled, misunderstood, and fell for the kikery. She's the Germanic Goddess of the Underworld.

tep kik

data nigger here, if you really want to fuck with them use the *jew name* since its a wildcard under most search engines and has the added advantage of sort of resembling the star o david or the satanic star.

The 80s? Years?

We've been on a collision course with a shitshow ever since the French Revolution. Egalitarian Liberty was a mistake. That shit only works between whites. The moment you let niggers, spics, arabs, jews, and gypsies in and give them the same rights and privileges as whites, your civilization is doomed.

Progressivism is a mistake. Fascism was nothing more than a reactionary movement to militant progressivism (i.e. Bolshevism) that attempted to return to a form of Traditionalism.

You can keep 80s future cyberpunk aesthetics if you want, but if civilization is going to prosper and flourish, you're going to have to go back a lot farther than that.

/r/equesting firefox version mega link.

Everyone make sure you install the extension or at least download it if you are using a chromium style browser as I'm guessing this gets taken down before the end of the week.

No, Jews use the White Nationalist vulgar presentation as a vaccine against critique.

Jews run the world while vulgar WN's whine on the internet to the embarrassment of normal Whites.

I propose a new form of annotation

(((Fleishman))) is now Fleishman x 10^6

💯😂👌⏩you⏪💯😂👌

I remember when pic related was blocked.

Try this one, user.

Symbol of peace teary guy:

💦💦💦 💦
💦 💦
💦💦😂💦💦
💦 💦
💦 💦💦💦

national socialist swastika:

💦 💦💦💦
💦 💦
💦💦😂💦💦
💦 💦
💦💦💦 💦

((((((CHAIM)))))) YOU HAVE TO GO

I get the impression the only reason to push this into public view knowing that it makes antisemitism less tabboo by inviting normies to get the joke, is because they want official recognition of this as hate speech. A good reason they're treating it the same way as the gamergate hashtag with women, by in this case misrepresenting it as a tool for identifying Jews to a network of antisemites for harassment.

If the movement to censor extremism on the internet picked up traction obscure memes like this would be used everywhere, unless they had formal recognition.

Read the article again and tell me I'm wrong on this.

It was merely a VxX_Coincidence_XxV

ZykB_Coincidence_ZykB

so true

i just called trannies sheit
get it? she-it

How the fuck do you even inscribe these nigger runes?

Dues Vult!

🏭 🏭 🏭lLieberman🏭 🏭 🏭
🎯🎯🎯Witz🎯🎯🎯
💀💀💀Silverstein💀💀💀
🕎🕎🕎Levy🕎🕎🕎

Now to use secret brackets.

卐卐卐Jews卐卐卐

People have been using :^) to represent the iconic hand rubbing hunched over jew, so it should be
:^)jew:^)

Another one is to use: white shekelberg white, which is a nice twist on jews using white as cover and here white is exposing them.

Congrats gents, this has hit the front of the worldnews sub on plebbit.

The whole thing is fake. It was pushed blatantly hard to try and get Holla Forumsacks using it. At the time there were tons of posts asking why people suddenly started using it. The untrue reply was always along the lines of 'we've always used this newfag'.

I'm glad it's a thing, but it's disingenuous to not also call out what a manufactured fucking thing it is.

Even super satan knows it's bullshit

AWOOVEMENT

Oh this is going to backfire. I warned everyone that one day the general public will finally do something about the SJW menace.

That time is drawing near. They didn't listen.

spicy meme, man

Agreed, she is a disgusting unfunny whore with a baseball mitt for a face

That is stupid. There was no recoiling in horror, quite the opposite. His twitter got flooded by anime and pictures of his daughters covered in cum.

Same when you call a black a black

They made a videoclip.

Yo did they shoah the coincidence detector or what?

Seeing that thumbnail just reminds me of xm.

next time on dragonball Z

NO SHIT

Nice freudian slip there.

Absolutely lost it.

- xXx_JoeyGoebels_xXx

Apparently the author removed it from the chrome store? Fucking jews.

it wasn't the author. it was shoah'd.

Also don't subvert our language. Keep the echoes.

No, Jews sit in their ghetto (israel) and collect welfare while calling all the crackas/goyim rayciss. They're just successful at being niggers.

Trans Nazis helping the Jews again.

Well he does have a point…

All his kids are married to (((them))).

Reminder that we’re 17 minutes into Tel Aviv’s workday.

(((876d97)))

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/75282112/#75285207
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/75282112/#75285514

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.560128

Hi GamerGate

Would I chase any traditional Jewish woman? Ugly hooked nose, sweaty smelly hairy armpits, hairy legs, dark submissive expressing nothing eyes? No, dear friend. Nordic and Slavic blondes are the most beautiful women in the world.
books.google.com/books?id=UjOMSw-fTmUC&pg=PA91&dq=slavic women are the prettiest&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwixt9fHo4vNAhWrJsAKHcHMCNMQ6AEINjAA

(((anti-semitism))) is gay

we're taking this one guys, thanks for the meme

need a maga version of this gif

Oh, the irony.

My sides.

Aside from alt right spergs like the ones on here (which is a minority), there is a dearth of 'anti-semitism' and 'bigotry' of the Left's special classes.

So Leftist and Jewish lobby groups need to invent them for clicks and thus ad revenue, and they come across as paranoid schizophrenics.

(((GOLDBERG)))

i wanna see you fags pull this off

You have no idea how deep the rabbithole goes, how far it reaches and influences even those at the upper echelons of government.

This would be harder to trace, eh?

(((They))) must be really scared to go after the parenthesis meme like this. All that money and power and some internet thing freaks (((them))) out.

I second this, anyone with access to the firefox version?

Historically the latter half of the middle ages, when they sent their best into the jewification schools to Western Europe and bled the East dry of intelligence. "Poor jews" were normal in Eastern Europe, up to the point where they went to the US and Israel, forming the icky substrate of radical jewisms.

Next up: Total confusion about kike, kek and cuck.

Well done!

that would be nice

Rekt, i was thinking same thing
Also double dubs of truth

All women editors, yeah

OTOH opera can install chrome extensions
that coincidence detector sucks though
just fun as a gimmick, but not to use as far as i saw
i went to israel's wikipedia page with it
very much meh

How about (b(l(oombe)r)g)?

I guess I have to stop complaining about them then.

She looks like she has a plastic surgery fish mouth.

PRAISE KEK

it's been all over twitter for months now
that's why they're writing about it
twitter did replace the chans in the activism battlefield
this site is dead (a datamining business, like 4chan) and has no credible replacement

Who is that gril?

Is there an alternative to confidence detector?

Yael Kushner has changed in appearance over the years

google.com/search?q=ivanka trump plastic surgery&biw=1600&bih=765&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiKpPzGr43NAhWKbxQKHU52BA4Q_AUIBigB#imgrc=eOCqUH0wQ7ntOM:

It's been all over The_Donald for a while too

(((OY VEY! SHUT IT DOWN!)))

Triggered?
what about this:
(((KIKES)))

>holywar.org/jewishtr/19antis1.htm

They're not even trying to hide it anymore!

8ch.net/pol/res/6207255.html#6209124