Its a Shillabration

wew lads, not even 9:15 EST and the consent factory is in over drive

building seven.

kind of watching NBC both local and national pushing the narrative. am I red pilled or just a tinfoil dousche? Only one shooter at dealy plaza right? Lee Harvey Oswald traded his family cow for magic bullets, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bWorDrTC0Qg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

US industries needs market space

please explain to me about building 7?

I am open minded and I want to know

the issue with building seven as I have read it is

not hit by a plane
top crimped as it fell like a controlled demolition
fell into its own footprint like a controlled demolition.
asymmetrical damage yet symmetrical collapse.
records "lost" in collapse.

it think sometime the conspiracies theories are there to cover up that wtc building were built to collapse into footprint in damaged instead of falling into other buildings. but hey, who knows. not popular mechanics who didn't even mention building seven in their "explanation" issue.

but again it could be a smoke screen for something else. in this age of information warfare who can you trust? not someone who wants to sell you water filters. not milo yolo.

still pushing hard on local and national.

reminds me that people say Moses had his people wander in the desert for 40 years so thjat anyone who remembered before would die off so moses version would be the only version.
this being the first year that kids are learning about it in school without being alive for it.

muh apex of propaganda
"we have always been at war with Islamic freedom fighters and CIA assets"
muh victory cigarettes

wow - is there a video of this? I will search myself and share if I find anything good

lots of video. some funny gifs as well. but remember, it could have all happened like the narrative, you know like those WMDS, I mean freedoms, we found in Iraq.

youtube.com/watch?v=bWorDrTC0Qg

its like they aren't even trying

bring back WT snack bars

Did Building 7 fall on september 11 as well?

oh yeah!

kid needs to learn how to composite his videos better.

911 happened soon after it was discovered the US government lost 3 trillion dollars and has no idea where they are, and the records were at the twin towers

schizophrenia, the post. false flags are real, screaming "false flag" at every major incident, when it's overwhelmingly impossible, doesn't help us.

records were at pentagon iirc. magically in the same place the "plane" managed to zerg rush through pentagon defenses flying feet off the ground.

What are you on about?

this

There are 2 scenarios about 9/11

1) Conspiracy
2) Incompetence

Both of them are frightening