Salon: The Internet’s bigot crisis

archive.is/QIexv

We all know Salon is one of the biggest sources of lulz in terms of politics, but this article literally takes the cake. Salon, specifically Amanda Marcotte, is pretty much admitting that she is against free speech, and that she wants anything negative about Muslims or anything that triggers SJW's to be banned completely from the internet. But wait it gets even better:

So yes, Pepe the Frog is now consider a meme for white supremacists according to Salon. The whole article is beyond hilarious, and it just shows you how much the left despises freedom of speech

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BPolatseck
twitter.com/AmandaMarcotte/status/738007215462875136
pompeiana(DOT)org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm
twitter.com/kady
archive.is/PAzzA
mega.nz/#F!6M8mlB4b!fRo1Zz6BZO0WwHChtF2Pbg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_goddams
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bigotry#Etymology
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These are the same retards who have their heads up their ass and call us all "flyover country"

They don't know shit about what really makes America.

They're getting their asses handed to them on the internet. Because their side's entire existence is based on a lie. People easily see through that shit. And when they can't out do us, what do they do? Get the government's to step in.

We just have to adapt.

@AmandaMarcotte

Let her know how you feel. More tweets she gets the more likely that she'll respond

Read: new words and images that were not taught to them by their marxist teachers.

KEK

YOU CANT STOP THE TRUTH

oops

shut it down

We can't be shut down, and now we're beginning to eclipse even the mainstream left on the internet.

They're not screaming this out of anger, or disgust, but out of fear. We are the Samurai.

So she is still around.

:  a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially :  one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

The bigot crisis emerged from the left. The right is playing catch-up.

Oh, it's Amanda Marcotte. Minor matriarch of the stillborn Atheism+ fiasco.

That what the normalfags get for trying to take him from us

This is the same leftist rag that says pederasty is ok.

So apparently they think it's fine to sodomize kids, just don't call them a nigger or a faggot when you do it.

They thought they could vaccinate people against the disease by diluting it, but ended up spreading it. That makes me chuckle.

It's like someone really appreciates him while others just try to use him.

PRAISE KEK

Reminder that "bigot" is the fallback word for leftists who want to insult people without cause.

A murder murders, a robber robs, a bigot does what?

There's no criteria. Just feelings, apart from any argument. The left doesn't make arguments, they slander.

Nice Pepe

That picture makes me want to play Right Wing Dwarf Squads

you can never kill shitposting. it has always existed, and will always live on, with new words and new memes

I just love how dindu is becoming the new nigger. Their reaction to it will actually increase the word's offensiveness.

Also the author just showed why censorship is useless in the long run. You can never suppress ideas, expressions or thoughts, they always find a way.

Bigotry does not mean hate you mongs. It means intolerance towards contrary opinions - you know, the thing you're promoting.

So pepe is an honorary white now? I thought you had to pull a zimzam to get that honor.

With the new personality system you probably could. Maybe edit the raws so it is a syndrome like vampirism. Once their population hits a certain limit waves of elves drown your fort.

pepe's smugness has become a perpetual cycle of leftist triggering. i'd say he's an honorary white by now

TRANSCENDED SHITPOSTING

We've shitposted so much that even feminists are aware of it now. The most oblivious humans on the planet.

Makes me laugh every time.
If you ask one of these limp wristed loons what has he said that is racist, they make up shit like he hates mexicans or muslims, both of which arent even a race. If they want to dig into them further all you find is a shallow hole dug with a plastic beach shovel. Miss quotes, parroting biased news sources (like the current year bong), and if all else fails making up shit.

I wish they would ban Trump form twitter or facebook, go ahead, do it, make his day. That would be an explosion that they couldnt contain.

Lads, post your smugest Pepe.

This shit is hilarious and terrifying all at once. Grown ass people still taking their kindergarten handlers orders VERY seriously.

No joke, a bigot says "by god" a lot. The parallel to "dindu" is almost 100%.

Even the word Dindu can't be classed as bigoted by anyone sane, and if it triggers some it has a valid social criticism of a section of society who blame the deaths of their kind on everyone and anyone but the people ultimately responsible.

In social Justice land it's bigoted because they apply their oppression analyses and all that matters is the skin colour=victim.

Have 5.

No joke I would buy a pepe if they sold them (while also reeing at them for meme theft).

I can go outside and buy a tshirt with pepe on it today. He's bigger than Mickey Mouse.

More like the toxic sludge of semitism is too enormous to erase.

WHAT DO THEY WISH FOR?

in4 pol bro says he'll have a coke

fix'd

meme arrows are serious business fam

made things worse
crime got worse
???

These liberals will fail an infinite amount of times without realizing that banning shit you don't like isn't the answer. Maybe liberalism really is a mental disorder

breddy good, but the genie could be an evil leftist genie and zap you to some mudshit or african country.

Shitposting. Shitposting never changes.

Since the dawn of human kind, when our ancestors first discovered the power of words, jokes and graffiti have been made in the name of everything: from God to justice to simple, psychotic rage.

In the year 2003, after millennia of mass media control, the destructive nature of jews could sustain itself no longer. The world was plunged into an abyss of image macros and memes.

But it was not, as some had predicted, the end of the jewish control. Instead, the 4chan was simply the prologue to another lulzy chapter of human history. For man had succeeded in fracturing the narrative - but shitposting, shitposting never changes.

Because, in Holla Forums: no one ever forgets, and no one ever leaves

A leftist genie wouldn't give anyone wishes and would be stuck in the lamp all day crying about the oppressive nazis asking him wishes

By pushing what conform extremism views so much and they failure to do anything that actually works. To not really solve a single problem and excuse such inneficient band-aid mentality behind logical fallacy. The Clear Answer is that the inherent cognitive dissonance that jew influence brings to the west must be purged.

could swear I saw some picture with a girl wearing some Trump Pepe t-shirt

user pls
>Pepe is a green cartoon frog once popular as a mascot on the online forum 4chan, a site often referred to as the "dark heart of the internet."
you can't deny Pepe's dark any mysterious origins

Just shut the entire internet down. If it can save one person feeling hurt by online abuse, then it is worth it.

I would suggest that anyone interested go to the original Salon article. The comments are fascinating. Here are ones from 3 different contributors:

It's all pretty mild, but remember this is fucking Salon, which is maybe 1 or 2 steps above Gawker and Daily Kos.

Things are changing. Even 2 years ago, there would not have been that kind of pushback on an article like this.

10/10

It appears she went full retard on Berniebros and that's why they are seeing the pattern of her bullshit.

What the fuck are you doing?

I already said Jews.

all those would eventually come back to normalcy if the kikes and shitskins were gone for good, since it was them who pushed them to the wrong side to begin with.
also >drinking american coke

Got to leave something for Moonman to target practice on, otherwise he's out of the job.

Evil leftist genie? Oy vey, I only gave them exactly what they asked for.

Do you have any wishes, goy? Maybe you could use some enrichment.

I'm convinced the whole berniebro thing is one of the most retarded things the left has ever done. Wait scratch that, done in recent memory.

Neither side is fully aware of what they just did yet but it's starting to show, they accidentally redpilled a very large portion of their own voter base.

I don't think you could even convince a leftist to take a Genie's wish if he found one.

Only a right-winger is satisfied with 3 free wishes.
A left-winger is only satisfied with the promise of 3 free wishes a week for life.

You actually did it, you absolute madmen.
You took Pepe back from the normalfags.

It's like putting your hand in a beehive and saying "fuck me there are a lot of beehives in here"

Fuck I hate Salon

Look at this kike referenced in one of the links: twitter.com/BPolatseck

There have been 3 major redpill moments for Sanders supporters, many if not most of whom are well-meaning but naive as fuck white liberals.

1. BLM storming Sanders events, twice.
2. Berniebros
3. Niggers costing Bernie the nomination. Sanders did very well in white states, but blacks and Latinos are such an important part of the Democratic party that it is almost impossible to win without their strong support.

We are going to see a lot of former-Sanders supporters here a year from now.

i'm more amazed it actually ended up backfiring like it did. shaming is the bread and butter of the left, so i figured they'd get behind queen cunt pretty quickly. instead, they've done so much shaming and name-calling and other meaningless shit that they've lost the effect it had with their own.

the left's ultimate destiny is to eat itself alive

It's only the first in a whole row of memes we will take back.

Amanda Marcotte, now there's a name I haven't heard in a while. This is the same lady who published a very probleatic book featuring herself as a brave Amazon warrior fighting niggers in the jungle as a metaphor for fighting the patriarchy, yes I am 100% serious, pic related

Top Kek!

Ban all frog imagery when?

Hey! He's got Little Ricky on his page, and Randlet, too!

these kikes are so inept. giving us any press whatsoever is going to backfire hard on them.

I'm so sick of this cunt. We need to trigger this her to death when Trump wins in November.

Obviously no one is going to ban all frogs, but we need to have a healthy debate about what kind of frogs people should be able to have. In todays America, no one needs a frog with high-capacity vocal sacs. What we need is a universal background check before frog purchases, no matter whether they're bought at private venues or in meme stores. And we absolutely need to stop the sale of assault toads to members of the public. Weapons grade memes have no place on our streets.

Lately, I have to ask myself every day,

Is this real life?

I just want to express my pure unbridled delight that something was actually taken BACK from Normalfags for once.

This just proves that it CAN be done.

Literally who

"I don't care about the e-mails" should have been a major tell too. A cute soundbite in the moment that underpinned just how oblivious he actually is.

Not serious about winning and indifferent to the corruption of a muh 1 percenter.

Can we just doxx these salon fags already they already support pedos why not just find where they live and give out their address to some pedos convincing them that they are underage kids and watch the chaos ensue. Seriously why haven't we done this yet? Especially since they attack our lord and savior.

I guess there is no reason not to

So this image is considered racist?

im glad we have been leading the charge on that one

It would be a shame if she were flooded with racist green frog imagery.

twitter.com/AmandaMarcotte/status/738007215462875136

dank Baal meme. That's some ancient level sorcery right there

She literally just bitches about Trump all day. She's a prime candidate for post-election suicide by eating excessive amounts of salt.

This is true, lads.

The Romans were shitposting like crazy, the entire city was their Chinese cartoon board.

pompeiana(DOT)org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm

The Egyptians were shitposting in their tombs and shit too.

you're welcome /r9k/

this thread and that webm makes me want bombers with REE stuka horns on them

Good Ole JR confirmed bigot

Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a Trumpslide..
No escape for the GOPe…
Open your eyes…
Look up at the wall and seeeeee…
I may be a poor boy, but I'm a centipede…
Because it's Donald come, illegal go…
Little Marco Rubio
Any mud the shills throw
Doesn't really matter to meeee~!
Tooooo mee

Ooops meant to use this picture…..somehow my clipboard got attached……

Can these fags stop collecting the same shit as me?

so she's a sa mod too?

My ex-GF wrote for Salon (she may still write for them). I went to a "Salon Party" once with her. Full of walking, talking stereotypes of rich white and jew kids who pretend to be genuine.

A clock is always right twice a day.

nice.

Dindu's a "racial slur" now? Da fuq?

you're not allowed to criticize niggers by pointing out what's awful about them, any word you come up with is hateful because it tells the truth about the savages we are using to destroy you silly goys

we should start calling them african americans and see how long before they want to be called something else

We can create racial slurs at will now. What if we turn "Bernie" into a racial slur?

Start the thread.

Rothschild own a company called genie energy…

Meant to quote:

The woman writing this piece is legitimate human garbage, and I look forward to the day we can start hanging these people.

Salon needs to burn.

no, shitlord

Thankfully, these type of people breed themselves out of existence. Not gonna have a baby? Great, your shitty degenerate genes aren't going to be passed onto another generation.

This goes hand-in-hand with that other statistic (Which I forget the specifics of) that says that Republicans are having something like ~3 babies on average, whilst Libshits are lucky to have even one. The Left is breeding themselves out of existence.

Something tells me she ain't talking records here, fam.

Perhaps, but at the same time, they are indoctrinating a new generation to be even-more-degenerate than them, while opening the doors for a bunch of high-fertility, low-cog brown rats to scuttle into our country and set up shop (at the very least, aimed to ensure that even as the liberal whites die off, the Democratic party and its ideals have a full stock of voters).

Its well and good that they won't reproduce, of a sense, sure; but the damage they do through their mere existence at this point is ensuring the future is a dark and terrible place - which, in most cases, they don't give a shit about, because they will leave no children behind and are utterly consumed with their own pleasure and comfort, including psychological comfort (ie demanding leftist shite be put into place).

We did it lads, we saved him from the Normie scum!
Now we must save his cousin dat boi. Let the frog be the new symbol of the 4th Reich !!

tl;dr If Hillary Clinton wins, we have two choices.

1. Sit back, watch our nation die, as the leftists pursue actions whose consequences will last generations and may never be able to be remedied.

2. Stand up and fight, risking everything on the hope of maybe, just maybe, NOT ending up in Brazil 2.0.

I see no alternatives.

Elves are the best analogue to the dindu/treenigger ive ever seen in a game

Is that todd howard in drag?

There's probably some merit to Holla Forums trying to conquer the (((PoC))) shit. Preferred Oven Coalition? Pissy old Cunts?

Change your tampon Amanda.

A strange sort of retro incarnation, I must admit, but what the hell, a racist frog is a racist frog.

Dindu came from chimpout.com around the Ferguson riots

This. If we can co-opt PoC, we'd have scored a major win against them.

Scientology uses bigot a lot to smear people.

mm, fuck, i miss the days when you could just whip out some Copperplate Gothic Bold like it aint no thing but a chicken wing

man, typesetting has changed.
What the fuck happened?

Hipsters took over. Now you can't use so much as a single character in Comic Sans without a bunch of hipster cunts flipping their shit.

It's better though.

Holy shit, someone link her:

twitter.com/kady

She's a journalist!

Our memes are too powerful to ignore!

I love it when people on the coasts call us flyover country. It reminds me of what would happen if we decided to stop growing their crops for them. Try sucking a baby's mutilated cock in NYC or bleaching your sphincter in California when you have a mass famine going on.

The Democrats are having enough trouble uniting their party. I'm not going to stop her from destroying her own party, though. Zero self-awareness.

Euphemism treadmill, aka "when it was the nature of the subject that was the problem all along, not the name the subject is given."

Are we gonna go all the way back to 2007 and beyond? We start with Shrek, take back rage comics, work our way back to coolface, rebrand Anonymous as a hate group, make longcat a symbol of the long reach of the White supremacist hydra, and turn anime into a racists-only hobby?

The best part is that our memes are so powerful that they break their causes and disrupt their combined effort to maintain a narrative.
Our memes only become deeper and stronger, while their control fades away.
Top kek motherfuckers.

Never Going to Give You Up will become a racist anthem.

TBH it's already made basically entirely by racists, since, you know, Japan.

hmmm is she an earner? she might be a perfect mate for spoony, as they could sit around all day bitching about trump on twitter

PEPE THE FROG HAS ALWAYS BEEN OUR'S

At this point we have to. Fuck dat boi but if we can twist it to suit our needs, especially knowing it's an alphabet psyop…well, that might be demoralizing to our enemies.

I honestly don't know what they expected. This has been going on for decades, if not centuries. If you ban saying bad words to the point of authoritative disciplinary action, people will make new words.

Know what the word "idiot" used to mean? It was a clinical term that referred to a person who had a low enough IQ to be considered mentally retarded. So people began to use it to insult one another, as being stupid is never looked upon with a positive light in ANY country. So the medical community changed it to other terms like "simple". Then when people started using "simple" and "simpleton" as insults, then it was changed to "slow", then it was "retarded", and now it's "special", or "mentally handicapped", and it's probably going to change again once people use that as an insult as well.

The same thing is happening to things termed as "hate speech". Niggers were originally called "Negro" in spanish, then the people who couldn't pronounce it used "nigger". Once it was considered offensive to say "nigger" after the early 1900's it was changed to "colored" or "negro",which quickly also began being used in an insulting way. Then it was changed to "black", and now "african american". So now "racyis" people like your average Holla Forums users come up with other words, like "basketball american" or "dindu nuffin" and it eventually bleeds out into society. Soon those words will be banned and we'll come up with some other phrase that will be an insult.

It's funny, liberals trying to ban hatespeech are indirectly responsible for the rapid evolution of modern internet language as people try to get around it.

The aP.o.C.alypse is nigh.

Pretty sure that most leftists have the foresight not to do that. It would leave them with too little to do. Complaining and signaling on racism related stuff constitutes quite a bit of their ideological "work".

PoC - Person of Crime

Liberalism is at its core the rejection of the foresight of traditionalism. That's why all liberal theories are based on bullshit, because they must reject the actual outcome in favor of fantasy.

Sounds like she'd prefer criminal penalties for wrongthink, like those enlightened (((Europeans)))

I vote this one. That's why they hate "Dindu" so much, because it's not just referring to niggers' skin color, but the content of their character. Of course, the content of their character is to commit crimes without the slightest care if it's harmful to society or if they're caught on camera committing said crimes, then proudly proclaim they've done nothing wrong in a niggerest slurred speech they can lazily muster.

"Person of Crime" does the exact same thing. Niggers are a bunch of criminals, so we should continue to emphasize that in anything we refer to them as.

Damn good idea.

kek

I doubt anything has hit the internet after ~1993 that isn't still on the internet in some variety.

Why do they always assume we're skinheads?

So niggers are going to start calling each other dindus and rap about Pepe all the time?

Which is probably why they're pushing that shitty dat boi meme so fucking hard.
WE MUST TAKE IT FROM THEM.
ALL MEMES MUST BE OURS.
NONE SHALL BE SPARED.

If white men use a word for something, it's racist/sexist/whatever. They're making the case for white superiority better than anyone. Just mindless zombies waiting to see what white men come up with next to either leech it themselves or, if it's critical of the anti-white agenda, demonize it.

Speaking of zombies, if we ever lose dindu, I propose we use zombie. Let's see them try to ban that, with how much it's in pop culture lately.

I feel we would need to make a Pepe dat boi meme then. That must be sacrilegious mixing Pepe with nigger maymays.

for whatever reason those types usually have a slightly about average IQ

like in the 105-120 range. So it would damage the gene pool overall.

I wouldn't get too cocky. Google & the other big players are taking over the internet. They already control what everyone sees in searches (mostly advertisements & mainstream media nowadays - it's getting harder and harder to search for real information).

I think they will succeed at censoring the internet if they try hard enough. If they can't do it with algorithms (AI that can successfully learn context and pick out content), they can do it with technological changes to how the internet works. That's easily within their power.

Yes and no. They are better at the creative sense of IQ. Just like faggots.

(((Milo))) went on and on about how faggots r so smert goys!!! On some video a while back and explicitly said it was DNA (genotype), when it's very clearly phenotype.

You have to go back. to reddit

Can we start listening to Dragonforce again? I really miss the old youtube vids of .gifs sourced from halfchan set to speed metal.

More please.

how is salon still alive?

is there a collage of salon headlines to viral? or do we make it?

Well, fancy that…

The Jew that owns salon literally pumps millions of dollars into it trying to keep it alive. The website hasn't turned a profit since it was founded.

Because it's already been ingrained by the Jews that skinheads are icky. You don't want to be a icky skinhead do you? And only icky skinheads can be ebul waycists!

Updated Graphic

IT'S AFRAID

>The Junkers Ju 87 or Stuka (from Sturzkampfflugzeug, "dive bomber") was a German dive bomber and ground-attack aircraft designed by Hermann Pohlmann

Was that on purpose?

Dub dubs say yes.

Developmentally disabled.

My mom still cringes when I say retard.

Dat boi really won't be that hard to reclaim if we put our memes to it, once it gets a twinge of association with badthought it'll be ours forever.

Salon is a joke

Why do I like this meme so much? Am I seriously retarded?

They've always been a codeword for blacks. They just buried it in a bunch of fluff and hoped nobody caught on.

Please, please, please, we have to get these trending among normies on facebook! Make it so liberals get triggered every time they see a frog.

Probably a bit autistic, but nah, not retarded.

I think the appeal is it's a bit like a dumber version of Pepe.

lol

I'm not even a nazi and I find this hilarious.

Full support

We could easily turn bernie into a jew slur. Just start calling all the oven dodgers 'burnies'

oh shit
thats good

Amanda Marcotte doesn't even deserve internet attention but hey, you'll never get it, so they'll keep publishing her

Rolling with this.

The fire rises!

Bald bespectacled betas projecting.

No person is criminal; "Criminal" is a prejudiced word and should be replaced by "Perpetrator of Crime" or PoC for short.

Nonlegality Inclined Gentlefolk

That's an Obama and Hillary platform point…. plus you can replace internet with "anything"….

WEW
E
W

I see you aren't familiar with ylilautas last abortion

as i try to understand why these people are protesting…this vox article archive.is/PAzzA supposedly about this same thing just says "muh fascism"
heres a fun part though
what the fuck is trumpism?
basically more bullshit rhetoric

i think they're mad about how bad they've been trolled IRL and have to rage

What are we witnessing goys?

California produces a sizable majority of many American fruits, vegetables, and nuts: 99 percent of artichokes, 99 percent of walnuts, 97 percent of kiwis, 97 percent of plums, 95 percent of celery, 95 percent of garlic, 89 percent of cauliflower, 71 percent of spinach, and 69 percent of carrots (and the list goes on and on). Some of this is due to climate and soil. No other state, or even a combination of states, can match California’s output per acre. Lemon yields in California, for example, are more than 50 percent higher than in Arizona. California spinach yield per acre is 60 percent higher than the national average. Without California, supply of all these products in the United States and abroad would dip, and in the first few years, a few might be nearly impossible to find. Orchard-based products in particular, such as nuts and some fruits, would take many years to spring back.

the reason why we can't have nice things anymore

Where you when not being racist became racist?

we need to maintain our mutation of language, as fast as they key into a term we should come up with a new one, forever evolving our language so that those who rule through language control like the modern left cannot keep up. I know their game, they need to control the language to control the flow of ideas. it's a vital component of how they keep the normies in constant fear of their wrath.

or simply be unrepentant actually. retake our language and iconographies

those crazy finns

It should be clear to everyone that to (((those people))):
HATE=POLITICAL OPPOSITION

Lord Kek, punish these infidels for their blasphemy!!!

I wish Salon was part of Gawker so it would die with the epic face smash the Hulkster is giving it.

What the fuck?

PEPES, GET YOUR PEPES RIGHT HERE

FROM GOD'S DEDICATED MEME MACHINE INTO YOUR POST

I GOT 'EM BIG, I GOT 'EM SMALL, I GOT 'EM RARE, I GOT 'EM ALL!

THE LADIES GON' LOVE 'EM! HEY SPORT! WANT A MEME FOR YOUR GF OVER THERE?

SAY GOODBYE TO THAT OLD RUSTY PEPE AND REPLACE IT WITH A BRAND NEW SILVER PEPE, NOW AVAILABLE IN ALL STATES EXCEPT KANSAS

ALL AMERICAN MEMES, EVEN TRUMP CAN'T SAY NO

mega.nz/#F!6M8mlB4b!fRo1Zz6BZO0WwHChtF2Pbg

Personally, I'm a fan of this hot new "Dolphin-American" meme.

This is a good thing you cuck.

(((Amanda Marcotte)))

Ron Paul

IMPORTANT

Go to Google Translate and translate "black man" into Welsh.

I would normally argue with stupid shit like this, but bigot isn't a word you can co-opt, Holla Forums.

It's very definition will keep you from undermining it, you just have to remove power from the word instead. As if bigot isn't a bad thing when looking at the bigger picture, etc.

God bless the Welsh

To be fair Infinite Stratos is unsalvageably shit.

WE NEED MORE SMUG

The French had a slang habit of naming foreign peoples by their favorite curse.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_goddams

In Swiss German 'By God' is 'Bi Gott'.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bigotry#Etymology

So calling someone a bigot is calling him a Swiss Protestant, from the perspective of a French Catholic.

(Or from Low German 'Bi God')

And I would dare say it also exposes their total lack of ability to meme. They are terrified of hate-filled towards them as they are always on the outside looking in heh.

True, and a way to remove its power is to point out that if someone is correct, and stands firm, they are a bigot.
def: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices.

Well, if I'm right, yet the world is trying to tell me I'm wrong, am I not a bigot?

Seeing them slowly realise their historical stupidity is going to be soooo fun.

death cult

(((c^;)))