NYT: Former Trump University Workers call school a "lie" and "scheme"

archive.is/Kt1Wr

Now I am not about to hit the panic button just yet, but does raise an alarm for Trump, and this is something he absolutely needs to respond to ASAP.

My questions about this are the following:

1. Why are Jason Nicholas and Ronald Schnackenberg bringing this out now?

2. Where do they lean politically?

3. Are they simply lying out of their asses in order to gain some kind of monetary compensation?

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/05/31/stunning-hidden-agendas-exposed-trump-university-lawsuit-brought-by-firm-who-paid-675000-to-bill-and-hillary-clinton/
archive.is/ee3AN
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off faggot you aren't one of us and you aren't fooling anyone

lel

This is the problem with Holla Forums at times: You can't even bring up things like this because you're automatically labeled a shill. This is pretty damn big and its all over the news right now. CNN and MSNBC are running with this widely and it deserves to be brought up here.

I want to know exactly who these two idiots are and what exactly prompted them to backstab Trump and why. Who exactly are they? Are they Democrats? Do they support Bernie or Hillary? We need info about them, because come November 28th you know Holla Forums is going to be all over this trial

And me yet we have proof that the plaintiffs gave the school glowing reviews and that the law firm that brought the lawsuit paid Hillary to give a fake speech.

There is fuck all to be worried about.

So then why would they go after Trump? What is in it for them? Their not getting paid for going after him

Every. Fucking. Time.

This shit is pissing me off. Out of nowhere dozens of articles are coming out about this shit

It's a desperate attempt to bring down Trump. Nobody fucking cares except the kike media

It was a scam for fucks sake, like all small educational scams. People parted with their money for real estate courses deserve it, fuck them and their whining.

Colleges are scams on a much greater level.

The funny thing is how it's the members of the media that are always bellyaching about how Trump "needs to start focusing on the real issues and stop getting distarcted by petty non-sense"

I bet you Trump University will get more coverage than all of Clinton's scandals put together, with the intention of pulling focus away from her e-mail mess

Reads like a made up name too.

Just like you, Schlomo?

Reliable source, m8

It was a huge scam. During that time, the Trump brand was used for MLM's, or get rich quick schemes, amongst other iffy businesses.

Notice I said "brand". I don't think Trump actually ever showed up to any of these classes to teach. He just sold the use of his name.

My guess is that these business deals were a good way for him to get some liquid cash. Unfortunately, when you are in real estate, most, if not all, of your money is tied up in hard assets.

I don't feel sad for these people that fell for the scam, though. If they had actually done some research, they would know that real estate classes are super cheap at their local community college, and then it's pretty easy to get a license.

My favorite MLM has been the sale of cruise tickets.

I emailed a for-profit school once just asking for information. About a month later I got an email telling me I owe them money and they will file a lawsuit if I don't pay. This is just how the private sector works. This is why thousands of pages of regulations are made and they always complain about regulations.

So where are the disgruntled students?

That's part of the scam, dingus. The whole thing is built upon classic cult tactics. First is the free "class", which is really the "pump these morons up with good feelz" class. While they are feeling good, BAM! Get their money for the next step, in this case, the three day class.

Then it just becomes a mess of sunk cost, wanting to be in the in group, and false hope.

And once these people are bleed dry? They go on to the next big thing (read: scam), or slink away to some hippy commune.

So techincally the same can be said about STEM and liberal arts.

Wow, you are dumb. What part of
do you not understand?

When have STEM classes EVER made ANYONE feel good? And I don't mean, "LOLZ, I got an A!" Do you even know how these kind of scams give good feelz?

HEY WHAT'S THIS?

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/05/31/stunning-hidden-agendas-exposed-trump-university-lawsuit-brought-by-firm-who-paid-675000-to-bill-and-hillary-clinton/

archive.is/ee3AN

99% guaranteed that they were misquoted and/or they completely lied outright

Here's why this doesn't matter:

If Trump U is/was a scheme then it's the students' fault for enrolling.

FREE MARKET NIGGERZ

Nigger, this isn't even starting good yet. They'll come at Trump from EVERY angle.

This is why Trump has been calling out the judge in the case, because it's an obvious political stealth attack.

There will be more of this kind of thing. Trust the God Emperor.

Can confirm. I got out and enjoyed my education in retrospect but the classes were absolute Hell during

This. Trump has some kind of plan here, he isn't stupid. Why would he delay the trail, or not settle it out of court?

He's got something cooking, and it has to do with revealing corruption.

Well who were they? Were they financially ruined or did they benefit from the course bigly? Do they even exist?

If no answers exist to any one of these 3 questions than this is nothing more than kikery

Funny how fixated the media are on this when how many scams have the Clinton's been involved in

TONY ROBBINS

Fucking typical.

Shit, I didn't even know that guy was still doing his spiel. He is the most famous long con con artist there is. It's a shame so few know how to spot a con, or even realize that he is a con artist.

Chewlomo Schnackenberg