Michael Scheuer Thread

Let's get a Michael Scheuer thread going (the pro-Trump Jew-wise former high-ranking CIA official).

non-intervention.com/2206/if-its-to-be-america-first-mr-trump-cut-the-crap-and-listen-up/

non-intervention.com/2195/mr-trump-explain-why-america-first-requires-eliminating-the-u-s-department-of-education/

_________
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Scheuer

non-intervention.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_CHAOS
serendipity.li/cia/lyon.html
wideawakegentile.wordpress.com/2015/08/08/alfreda-frances-bikowsky-silverstein/
archive.is/0RHY7
youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE#t=7m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y#t=2m45s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This guy is amazing. I love watching his videos.

Ditto, good dude.

Almost thought he had a black skullcap on. Gave me a heart palpitation op.

But yeah that's ridiculous, because he goes in on Israel hard no lube. Guys awesome.

We had a Scheuer thread a while back that had hundreds of videos and docs. I hope some user archived that stuff.

BASED

He needs to be a Trump advisor. meme to reality

This guy fucks

Trump appointing Doc Scheuer as the head of the CIA would be a dream come true.

let me post!

Who pays more for their shilling, CIA or NSA? Is there some sort of non-partisan shill union?

Michael Scheuer: Israel Is A Cancer On U.S. Foreign Policy

He left specifically because he thought the CIA was faggot, bought and sold.

Bill Maher interviews Michael Scheuer on Israel

=Conversations With History - Michael Scheuer ==

Israeli Lobby "influences and corrupts [US] congress" and drags USA into wars

That's why he's the ideal man to put in charge of it, purge the faggotry and commies, and get the CIA back to work for America.

At this point the CIA, which is a huge Soviet-style bureaucracy, should probably lose its charter and be destroyed.

Then let Dr Scheuer build a new intelligence agency.

CIA has never been on our side. They're the worst kind of faggots imaginable and responsible for much of the ruination of our country. And you don't get in unless you're a massive faggot.

You must read between the lies:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_CHAOS
serendipity.li/cia/lyon.html

This 'operation' hints at what they're up to. They think we're slaves to be controlled and too stupid to see through their lies. Bunch of fucking commies live the good life on the people's dollar. They then subvert any opposition and laugh to their way to bank because everybody buys their shit. They're in the same bed as the fucking Jews.

because it would be harder to get elected?

Dr. Michael Scheuer: The NATO Rat's Nest

I hear he's married to a kikess.

Luckily he can't write for shit so I doubt anyone will listen.

you fucking idiot faggots.

Don't you polacks see this guy is racist?

Don't you see he has no place in a white jewish nationalist state?

Don't you see that jews are so much smarter than you and know what's best for you?

:^)

do you even know what a limited hangout is, you fuckin mongoloid?

If Michael Scheuer is a shill he's the worst shill in history.

He is not a Jew

Dubs confirm Scheuer not a shill

Yeah, as much as I agree with what he's saying on a fundamental level if Trump actually said that the Mossad would have his head within a week.

Who does he blame for 9/11, faggots?

Fuckin idiots.

Fuck off.

I asked you a fuckin question.

Are you gonna answer it?

I don't fucking care who he blames for 9/11.

I'm assuming there isn't a smoking gun pointing to the Israelis. The dancing yids on 9/11 isn't proof they orchestrated the event.

Thanks for revealing yourself as a shill.

Try harder next time.

Maybe you should send Scheuer some of your rense.com articles proving Israel did it.

try harder faggot.

It's proof that they knew about it, at a minimum. Remember they appeared on that Israeli TV show and said they were there to film the event, implying foreknowledge.

I agree.

Did Scheuer ever say anything to the contrary?

He consistently says that Israel is a bigger threat to American national security than Arab states.

It does cast doubt upon his credibility, but don't you think making these accurate statements about our government being owned by Jews is too damaging for bait? Wouldn't the Jews be just as damaged by the stuff he is revealing as they would be by their complicity and benefit from 911?

I think this is worth a bump.

umm no it doesn't unless you're a fan of limited hangout cia "arabs did 9/11" faggots.

faggot.

You're laying it on kinda thick there, don't you think? You keep regurgitating the same talking point as if that somehow diminishes the validity of the bulletpoints expressed within OP's link, which it doesn't.

hey faggot, this is his wife.

What's it feel like to be a fuckin retard who doesn't know what theyre talking about?

fuckin retard.

wideawakegentile.wordpress.com/2015/08/08/alfreda-frances-bikowsky-silverstein/

calm down son

I don't know what to think about Scheuer. He says some based things, but then he also promotes the mainstream version of 9-11 and a bunch of other things.

shill better.

lol

What is there to say?

After the habbening, 9/11 needs a complete re-investigation. Scheuer's not going to call out Israel or KSA for masterminding the attack if he doesn't have a smoking gun. All we know is that the final word on Israeli and Saudi involvement has yet to be written.

good goy.

kill yourself, Sinead.

It's 0300 in tel aviv so I'm sure you're getting paid overtime for this. Do you not get bonuses for quality posts, or only for full thread derails?

I'm sure you won't be too happy about this embed

I don't even believe they orchestrated it, but knew about it in advanced and took actions to profit off it. Kikes aren't creative enough to come up with that plan and they certainly aren't brave enough, but like any successful parasite they can find a host to benefit from.

you are a very good goy. are you gonna protect his cia jew wife next?

very good goy.

Also, I have doubts about the official OBL death.

nice strawman, shlomo

This guy is definitely controlled opposition!

Let's never speak of him again! :^)

Here you go:

archive.is/0RHY7

good goy/shill.

I, too, smell shekels.

I believe the smell is coming from your direction, (((f340e7)))

lol it's as if you think we're retarded or something.

You're not going to convince anyone.

If she's anything like her husband she must be one based Jew.

it's as if you guys aren't even trying anymore lol

haha you mad faggot? Not every Jew is out to get you.

And I thought she married Scheuer? Or did she divorce Silverstein before 2014?

lol

NICE MEME FAGGOT!

Can't stand that anymore in current year, it's time to openly deny it to send kikes into conniptions so that they ridiculously try to attribute it to Trump and end up blowing themselves out. David Duke had the right idea.

It's deeper than just the dancing yids you mongoloid fuck.

I really hope so, he'd be perfect.

bump.

He doesn't pull any punches with any group. In one interview, he states that Obama is a racist and is interested in ruining this country by mostly using dnc tactics along racial lines. He also mentioned how this is destroying the country which was founded and built upon whites. He also is a supporter of the keystone pipeline, though he might be inclined to support the idea of trade between a non-commie venezuelan state should it become that way, and leave the saudis and the other gulf niggers to rot.

man's a legend

It's funny how someone on baph actually got that idiot Brennan's email account. That fucktard honestly used an aol account to conduct both personal AND professional business. Seems like the incompetence and shiftlessness within this government runs deep. Along these lines, Scheuer makes mention that Mr. Brennan is actually a coward but also a bully.

I've been making a playlist of interviews with: Scheuer, Buchanan, Paul and anyone else I can find. I should have all the videos together soon.

This article is horseshit. Scheuer did not openly call for war between sunni and shi'a. He stated that because of the lack of a strong and despotic government, old political lines would be drawn and people would be killed because of it.l This would include Political divisions between the sunni and shi'a population. Where was this article from? Are you a shill, perchance?

Asian women > White women

>>>/oven/

Holyshit. Can't believe I didn't know this guy until now.

BASED.

The CIA is the enforcement arm of the shadow government and must be destroyed.

Here's your new home, Chaim

It's so great. I can see a filmmaker dramatizing it for a movie about ZOG-controlled America in fifty years.

It will show how we hadn't all become complete cowards, that we still had heroes standing up to this sick world.

Holy shit.

Guys, this thread is obviously being slid into oblivion. If Michael Scheuer really was a plant or operative for someone else, in this case it seems people are calling him a jew boot licker, why in the hell would he state that he is indifferent to the state of Israel and is ultimately interested in the Survival of this Republic? Shills can't seems to answer this simple question, nor are his arguments being taken apart and analyzed. Zionist scum can fuck off.

How the fuck else do you win a war?

Also that divided audience applauding to Bill being BTFO was great

It's a mix. When for example, The Barbary Pirates were marauding American Ships and selling their captives into slavery, it was necessary for the Americans and the French to knock this shit off in 1801-1805 and then again in 1815 (Mostly done by the French). In essence, yes, they had to kill the enemy en masse, but it must be understood, that there was not only a reasoning behind it, but also there was a plan of action as well for it.

The past few administrations starting from HW Bush, but especially under Clinton and continuing onwards, shows not only a lack of understanding of the dynamics of war but also of the history and the area inhabited by these people. Don't forget, it was under Clinton that the law (forgot which one) which led to the pussification of the US Military.

I was alluding to the hearts and minds bullshit.

And it's not that we can't fight and win wars - it's the politicians who keep cucking for (((Israel)))

sage because we're off-topic now

bump

idk

It's a shame that he's blacklisted from television now.

stop bumping this thread you faggot nobody cares about "based" cia bullshit.

Here have a bump

spotted the kike

Wish Trump would get in touch with this man, but he has support from a lot of Zionists, doesn't he?

Many zionists hate Trump because of his America First platform. Most of the NeverTrump "movement" are butthurt zionist neocohens.

He has a lot of Jews supporting him, certainly some of them are zionist? Either way if he is true to his word that shouldn't really affect his own opinions and ideas though.

Have a bump lad!

Trump's going to lose the Jew vote by like 60 points.

The Majority of Jews are far left, and the minority who are right wing are split between supporting him and branding him as Hitler 2.0.

better phrase, Michael "every Israeli is creepy and scaly" Scheuer.

sheer coincidence

Holy shit fucking kill yourself already

His six points are valid but:

youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE#t=7m50s

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y#t=2m45s