Look Beyond Borders

Studies suggest it takes four minutes of direct eye contact for strangers to fall in love.

Here's what happens when refugees and Europeans participate:

could be a short love affair in case you starring at a muslim bitch

give me a god damn tldr im not watching 5 mins of this shit

comments are pretty redpilled

Ah, so that's their newest virtue signalling PR stunt.

Hipsters and immigrants staring each other in the eyes. Hipsters crying. Hipsters and immigrants embracing each other.

Where there any actual men?

Real men, that is.

No wonder the shitskins feel entitled to steal and rape them.

Nah. Oh I forgot, several of the hipsters looked like Jews and one spoke with an American accent ("lel, nice mustache bro").

Look Beyond Carnage

Really whats going on with the like bar though? it really doesn't represent the comments. A bunch of sock accounts must have voted it up and left their retard comments at the bottom before they got drowned out by real opinions.

You can buy thousands of youtube likes on the internet. Just saying.

Look Beyond Bullshit

Obvious fake

That's why I had to correct you.

assuming you fall in love with the one of those , quite ugly, muslim women, and you are reciprocated, you, and probably her too, would probably be allahuackbared by her male relatives.

its actually fucking crazy how many "anti nazi" pics are fake, like that famous one of Einsatzgruppen C shooting jews in Ukraina. Probably all pics of SS soldiers shooting civilans were faked or photoshopped

wew

JUST

'I asked where the snack bar was..'

Muh fuggin Saids

Well of course, when your self esteem and standards are both that fucking low, it's no wonder these fucking cucks would fall for the first person who could stomach looking at them.

does anyone has the screencap of that guy pretending to be a nigger and making a tirade against racism adding moop da didda bix nood kind of words and getting praised?

These red pilled comments will be gone in a matter of days, how sad.

thats both hilarious and depressing

Video is from Amnesty which was founded by (((Peter Benenson)))

Haven't you heard goy? Those bad photoshop jobs were done by vile neo nazi's in an effort to create easily debunked evidence, as they can't produce anything valid!

This might be the faggiest thing I've ever seen

The redhead reeeeeeeeee

We do.

And we see a whole bunch of people who want to kill us just because our skin is white.

Proof not all furries are degenerates

The dislikes didn't go up when I clicked it. We'd is that?

You rustled me fggt

They say look beyond borders but everyone who goes on their shitty video was 1) not randomly chosen but has already been 2) thoroughly scrutinized and out of those, the ones who didn't have the intended effect were 3) cut out of the filming process.

Gee, that sounds exactly like what border security is supposed to do: filter out the people who will ruin the cooperative efforts of a society.

Is there any chance she's a redpilled girl that is just getting a kick out of the post?

google analytics have analyzed what kind of opinions you're like to have, so they highlight the ones whom are similar in sentiment

not saying they're not like-botting, but this is something people need to be aware of

Take me in oh tender hearted woman

Women are so, so gullible.

Women do not follow group consensus.

Women follow what they perceive to be group consensus.

Because this is social proof, the instinct related to the fear of being expelled from the "Herd".

It's not so much that they are gullible, its that their instincts are being HACKED.

Arabs have dead soulless black eyes.

How long does it take to hate someone?

Seems rather quicker to me.

pretty much this!

10,000 seconds in MS paint