share.pho.to/9pz0f
share.pho.to/9gkN3
share.pho.to/9gkSN
share.pho.to/9hWtH
google.com
home.mcom.com/home/welcome.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Startpage and searx.

Don't use anything more mainstream or you're a fucking retarded.

There are other good search engines that are private though, I lost them in my last computer loss ( I live a much more destructive life than I ever mean to, my escapes to not doing much and posting on ibs heavily for months are a major break from real life and I like them much much much more than the real world honestly).

Relying on anything to do with google is just fucking stupid, even if it's a third party site that gives you the results.

And you recommend?

What about ixquick (same people as Startpage)?

Both are equally private."

Also, how can I get rid of the ugly .gif background on this site currently? It's an eye-sore.

lurk moar faggot

try options at the top right

Much better

They're both garbage and are hosted in the USA. This means that the government could swoop in at any time and track whoever they want and ixquick/startpage has to comply or else they get shut down.

Perhaps. Recommend another one then?

DuckDuckGo is owned by the Jews.

lol, My original (OP) image was correct then

No surprise either, all telephone billing in the USA is handled by an Israeli company (and Mossad)

Just like the body scanners and machinery at the airports. Among others, I'm sure.

Bump

Faggots can't into Japanese search engines

no answer.. what did i even expect? i guess the idiot searches the web manually

qwant and searx

Startpage :D

I use Internet Explorer

Pale moon?

startpage and searx.me
searx is cool, it polls a bunch of different search engines, gives better results than google in my use.
google is polluted with gamed/boosted results.

Kinda liking it so far.

I use Palemoon, it's not "the best" but it's what I'm used to and I have it looking almost exactly as I want it.

oh shit the thread was search engines not web browsers
…I haven't slept in a long time, don't judge me.

YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK FUCK YOU CECILLIA CALLEJO "ASSHOLE" GIMAO!! FUCK YOU!!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO EAT THIS FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#FUCKYOULAWRENCE #FUCKYOUDAVID #FUCKYOUSPENCER #FUCKYOULILA #FUCKYOUCHANTAL #FUCKYOUPATCH #FUCKYOUMIKAELA #FUCKYOUJACOB

7 share.pho.to/9pz0f #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
5 share.pho.to/9gkN3 #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9gkSN #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9hWtH #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES

—–

FUCK YOU, LIGHTBEARER CHRISTIAN ACADEMY!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!

I WANT TO MISBEHAVE IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SHOUT AND YELL AND SCREAM IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SEE CHILDREN WEARING THEIR UNDERWEAR IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO KICK YOU OR ONE OF YOUR STUDENTS IN THE MOTHERFUCKING ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#FUCKYOULAWRENCE #FUCKYOUDAVID #FUCKYOUSPENCER #FUCKYOULILA #FUCKYOUCHANTAL #FUCKYOUPATCH #FUCKYOUMIKAELA #FUCKYOUJACOB

7 share.pho.to/9pz0f #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
5 share.pho.to/9gkN3 #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9gkSN #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9hWtH #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES

FUCK YOU AVELINO RICAFORT GIMAO I WANT TO INSTALL MY FUCKING WINDOWS 10 ON MY FUCKING COMPUTER NOW

What the hell are you talking about?

Because I don't give a shit about nerd turf wars: google.com

fuck you stupid cunt fuck off to halfchan fuck u

I use DuckDuckGo, what's the prob?

Been using it since my teens (I'm 33). Why stop now?

Follow me child, I will show you the way…

home.mcom.com/home/welcome.html

I want to use startpage or other privacy-oriented search engines, but I just really need actually good results. So, I am stuck with Jewgle.

ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista ALTA VISTA Alta Vista