So what the fuck can I do to make a difference and not get caught? Give it to me

So what the fuck can I do to make a difference and not get caught? Give it to me.

Stop caring if you get caught.

And if this isn't an option for whatever reason, go about finding, funding and organizing those who do not care if they get caught.

I don't want my family to be in on this. I don't. I have some nice propaganda ideas but I need to know how to get away with it. Nighttime the charm?

That's quite boring though. I got balls if I'm not wallowing in fucking psychosis and depression. I'll do it myself for the lulz mostly but I'll keep it in mind.

There is no way to ensure this will not transpire if acting personally.

Hence, you would likely be better-suited acting in a command position.

Acquire men.
Acquire resources.
Organize men and distribute resources.
Stand back and watch the fire rise.

And remember: Plausible deniability is your friend.

be a good person that dresses nice and is articulate and successful

find a pretty white girl and marry her after about three years of getting to know her really really really well

have ~5 kids, and raise them peacefully, in a small home, in connection with nature, and with an understanding of their people's culture

die surrounded by your children and their grandchildren and your wife in the home that you built yourself

Thanks friend. That's some good advice. I guess I should be the sneaky Jew in this one it's 2016 after all.

Nice plan but I'll probably be too insane at that time.

step one was be a good person
that means not letting yourself go insane, dumbass

Either be a smalltime fag and distribute posters and stickers etc. Or online propaganda.

Or start a company or get rich some other way and do it big time from the background by financing the right people, or starting your own media company.

There is always a way. As long as you don#t do anything too illegal like killing people or stealing shit, there shouldn't be much of a problem even if you get caught for some reason.

Poop on a Jews doorstep.

And this.

What you prescribe not only won't be enough at this point, its an illusion - if that's all you do, then your future will look nothing like what that user describes, and the future of your - our - people is already lost.

Being a boomer+ isn't going to fix the problems of society.

the question was "So what the fuck can I do to make a difference and not get caught?"

This is the best someone can do that can't possibly get them in trouble.

This isn't a game.

This is war.

Your enemies will destroy you if able, they will take everything from you, they will truly show you what it means to be driven insane by your troubles, constantly fearing for your own safety and, perhaps more so, the safety of those you care about.

If you are not prepared to sacrifice, if you can't bring yourself to do it, then act through intermediaries and act in the context of what you CAN bring yourself to do.

If you care about your family, direct action on your behalf is probably a bad move - so find the people for whom that's not an issue, then direct their efforts and support their ambitions.

do illegal stuff xDDDD

It also will not make a difference.

Imaginary things don't make a difference.

And we are well past the point wherein just going out and living a good life is going to be enough to turn things around.

Everyone fights, in whatever way they can - no one quits.
That's the only way we have any hope of turning this around.

Go to one of the biggest degeneracy-fests or gathering lf shitskins and give out free lemonade. Just give out free lemonade bro, everyone loves lemonade and it will let them know we want to be friends. Like how we used to give out blankets.

I'm sorry but it's already waaaay too late. You haven't a clue.

Yes but wouldn't that make me look like a traitor? I mean I can understand some gayfest or something but no niggerfest.

Build a house on sand and it sinks, build a house on rock and it's sturdy. You build your life user, are you building it on a rock or in sand?

Build harder, build smarter. Don't build a life with a worthless cunt, and don't raise worthless loser kids. That's very thorough cynicism you got there, you're clever and by no means niave. These traits can help you succeed or drive you insane through constant pessimism.

Holy shit even Bob from the NSA can read between those lines.

Lace the lemonade with exlax so they shit themselves, obviously is what I meant.

That would turn the fagfest into a scatfest.

THEN FIGURE OUT HOW TO TURN IT INTO A BLOOD FEST

Nah that would give the media an excuse and fags an excuse to hate us. We can't let them use propaganda against us my man. I don't see how that will work in our benefit other than that it would be extremely funny.

The law is completely made up. It only suits women and minorities at this point. At some point we're going to have to break the law if things aren't reigned in.

If you're trying to do pussy pacifist shit then pump out as many pure white babies as you can with a good woman whom you've turned away from the dark side. Live a traditional, relatively off-grid life and raise them to do the same. Above all be happy, they try so hard to put us down because they want to strip us of everything down to our pride and happiness.

Also stay armed to the teeth. The side with the most sons and the most guns is going to win this war. The biggest thing they try to prevent is us having pure sons, you must do your duty.

“When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” You're right about that.

I guess I can trick some bitch to love me but they always discover there is something wrong with me. Hell as for the weapons I'm already convinced of that. I think not so far away there is a gun shop I'll check it out soon. I didn't want to proclaim it but I'm talking about spreading propaganda mostly. That's what I meant mostly.

What's wrong with you?

You need to realise it's all a superficial persuasion game. Dressing better, talking differently, working out, is all a ruse to trick women into sleeping with you. Seriously you can go on a diet for 3 months, buy nice clothes, get a haircut and just start talking shit and suddenly women are interested in you. You haven't changed as a person, women have just been conditioned to believe those things = attractive both through millennia of natural selection and through the interactions in their life.

They see fucking Fifty Shades of Grey, they see successful people wearing nice clothes throughout their life, and then subconsciously they think nice clothes = successful. In poor countries, fat people are considered successful because being fat means you have access to resources. The whole thing's a fucking ruse mate.

Free will is an illusion. We only believe certain things because we have been persuaded to do so through events, the media, family etc. It's the sole reason why kikes get into show business, finance and universities. Through those channels they can influence what narratives people are exposed to (pro-multicultural stories, pro-feminist stories, etc), what companies get finance and what ones don't, what political views receive the funding necessary for success, whether the HR manager hires Jamal even though he's a terrible candidate, whether the law graduate starts doing pro-bono work for leftist organisations, etc.

You need to stop thinking like you're a victim and start realising that you can have a significant level of persuasive pull over the people you meet and interact with.

I'm talking some serious shit. Nothing like this man I don't particularly like violence or death. Hell I don't want to tell you what it is cause some of it is crazy and some is real and you won't even believe it. Think as if some sort of bug is crawling around in my body raping my brain and my dick and shit. That's not even the crazy part. Now let's forget about that please.

I guess I'll figure something out.

Mate, you need to understand the problem first. If you don't understand your environment, you'll never change it. You'll look like that idiot Breivik lashing out randomly. Which means gather intel. What's around you? What's the system? How will it respond? You need way more data. We can't provide it without knowing more about you and most of us aren't German so it would be very limited shit too.

Understand the problem. You'll be infinitely more valuable than this mindless grunt mode you are in.

There is actually a lot of people who manage to accomplish what he said and it goes fine. Dont be a faggot

His attacks were not random in the slightest. Read his manifesto.

Buy silver and gold. Don't have savings in kike paper. Get network of like minded bros found. Chill and build your relationships, prep, Get guns and ammo, learn how to use them.

If not burger, get lube and dildos instead and practice sucking and anal stretching.

Call people niggers on the internet.

Do whatever needs to be done without fear.
Know that if you are imprisoned as a political prisoner you will be freed and hailed as a hero on the DOTR

Raped as a boy?

Ever thought about just starting a group, making money and developing power OP, you fucking clueless faggot?

Yeah, after a while you're going to have to do something, faggot.