IT'S HAPPENING

Guardian Poll: Brexit Campaigners Take Lead After Hardline Immigration Messaging

A series of polls published in recent days shows the case for Brexit gaining traction, and in some cases has the Leave campaign establishing a lead over Remain.

Two polls conducted for The Guardian by ICM shows voters favouring Brexit by 52 per cent to 48 per cent. Notably the result was the same regardless of whether respondents were surveyed online or by telephone.

Up to now telephone polling has tended to favour the Remain campaign, with only two such polls giving Leave the lead. That makes the result of the ICM phone poll all the more concerning for Britain Stronger In Europe because that method shows Leave gaining seven points to 52 per cent, and Remain down seven to 48 per cent.

The Guardian reports that the result using the online method is almost unchanged, but the change in result for phone polled respondents appears to identify a shift towards Brexit, despite what the paper describes as “a slew of warnings from the most senior members of the government about the economic risks of doing so.”

Commenting on the development, ICM Research director Martin Boon said:

“Our poll rather unhinges a few accepted orthodoxies. It is only one poll but, in a rather unexpected reverse of polling assumptions so far, both our phone poll and our online poll are consistent on both vote intentions and on the EU referendum.”

Yesterday’s ORB phone poll for The Telegraph also showed a shift towards Leave representing a four-point swing in just one week. Remain still enjoys a lead in that poll, by 53 per cent to 47 per cent, but Tory election strategist Sir Lynton Crosby told The Telegraph the shift to Leave can be explained by its “increasing focus on lack of control over immigration and associated message discipline.”

Showing where the Leave campaign has made progress, ORB research gives them a net lead over Remain on immigration of 29 points, with 52 per cent of voters believing it has the right position on the issue. Sir Lynton commented:

“While this ORB poll shows the Leave campaign is being more effective, they will need continue to campaign with the same effort over the coming weeks if they are to bridge the vote gap.”

Concluding, Sir Lynton wrote: “In my experience, it is with about three weeks to go when voters start to pay real attention to the choice they are being asked to make. Whatever they feel about what they have been doing now is the time for both campaigns to put in the hard work.”

archive.is/UCeM3
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/01/latest-polling-uk-moving-towards-brexit/

Bump.

have a bump brit fag

Keep at it lads!

For not-bongs who don't know why this is significant, the Guardian is probably one of the most pozzed newspapers that frequently throws out tumblr-tier talking points, and has consistently been shilling for the EU and their polls have had pro-EU numbers almost exclusively, until now.

We arent done yet!

noice

If you make this happen, anglokikes. I can see myself forgiving your nation for your past crimes.

this is all part of their strategy

You're forgetting that many brits have been pissed off at the EU for around 30 years now. Middle-aged to old people. These are the people who are the most likely to turn up, and its significance could mean an even bigger turnout for them.

Meanwhile all the cucks should be preoccupied with the concurrent Glastonbury festival, and it's worth noting that most if not all of these polls don't determine whether or not the people being polled are actually entitled to vote.

nice

Does tor work now? How do I post?

From a foreign perspective (though I've been to the UK a couple of times and know plenty of people there):

- Keep up the ground game. Keep handing out leaflets and talking to people on the streets, because low information voters (a majority of all voters) are more likely to vote for the side that shows an interest in them.
- Dismiss the views of economists, and focus on migration.
- Hope for a last-minute disaster, like a lot of boats from France turning up on Britain's shores the morning before the referendum or a major terrorist attack in Paris, Rome or Berlin. That should definitively put Remain in the ground.

British people are the minority in your capital city, you are finished. Leaving the EU will only make it easier for the muslims to institute sharia law and change your name to The Islamic State of Britanistan. and you fucks deserve it, you bombed my country with uranium shells when we wore fighting muslim terrorists, now choke on muslim dick faggots

Do you know what the whole Brexit drama reminds me of?
It will be rigged again.

dubs confirm

Do what's right.

>BRITBONGISTAN NO!

Don't fuck this up Britbongs.

SNP is fucking cucked anyway.

boat leaf xd

Don't be naive, this doesn't make up for betraying Israel.

Yes but this time it's rigged so the wrong side wins.

Could you care to explain why leaving the EU would make it easier for sharia law to take over? While the problem remains with Britain's current muslim population, the mass immigration the EU demands of it's countries is something we'd all be better off without. If we do leave, this can weaken the EU's control over Europe and give us the chance we need to save the rest of Europe.

Beautiful. Gives me hope.

Careful what you say or we'll take Vojvodina off you too.

Don't understand any of this

What is happening here?

Numbers for a start, you'd be deporting white people back to Europe making shitskins in the UK a larger minority due to there being less white people.

I wonder what false flag they're going to use to help remain

Eh, theymay wanna sray anglo saxon so excessive european migration aint good too.
Also gypsis.

The best thing about a brexit would be the beginning of the end of the EU which pushes the multiculturalist bullshit in the first place with our tax money.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

fuck yeah

Yah, I get where you're coming from, but deporting whites, even eurotrash whites just moves whites in the UK closer to becoming a minority.

If brexit included deporting shitskins and niggers there wouldn't be a problem, it boils down to the matter of not fucking up the situation further.

The end of EU is in direct correlation to when Greece turns around and says it has enough, and let's be honest, the shit they are taking from Germany in regards to both refugees and austerity.

your country is loterally choking on muslim dick now, your mum is li probably being gagged by muhammed next door here hanz

All polls before votes work this way, it's meant to rouse the losing side to swing the votes.

Greece is between a rock and a hard place.
Theyve got the EU selling em out, Russia wanting them as clientstate and Turkey being turkey.
Also Refugees streaming on their coastline which is not straight enough to defend properly.

Just testing something. Please ignore.

We won't ignore you user, you're too special.

Btw, I dont think many of the other euros would fight for britain anyway but only are there for mutual profit.
So them going might wake the indigenous anglos up concerning their actual numbers against the muzzie menace.

d'aww

user kun, h-how was your day?

It's a matter of time with them, I feel Greece might be the place where we see fascism re-emerge again like Germany after WW1, the people are being crushed over there.

I agree with that sentiment, but pure fascism as it was envisioned by the likes of Mussolini and Mosley would result in the government getting ousted as fascism has been declared to be the worlds buzzword for evil so even chona has something to feel morally superiour about.

Now, a southamerica styked military junta aka ordinary dictatorship seems to be a more likely outcome.

Keep it up, Britfags. Don't pussy out like the Scots did.

I'm pulling for you. (In spite of the Dresden OP)

MEGA!!!!'

MAKE ENGLAND GREAT AGAIN!!!

Dubs Britain votes out and the referendum is ignored like in Greece.

LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN

Britbongs are fucking retarded. You will never be allowed to leave the EU, (((they))) are going to do everything in their power to stop you, they're gonna fake stay votes, fill your brains with all kinds of propaganda or simply ignore the referendum.

At this point it's just silly if you think you can change a corrupt system by voting. It's foolish. Fire on the other hand might do the trick.

Trips, user.

TRIPS

Gonna suck when this fails like UKIP did. Shit will likely be as rigged as Austrian elections.

And I genuinely feel for you, I don't want to see Europe's death anymore. Violent revolution will be your only recourse when the EU kikes destroy all other options to free yourselves from enslavement.

Good luck, Euros.

Lending some meme energy your way you limey faggots

MEGA

We should brexit 8ch since (((Jim))) took over it's been garbage. Any .pl shill is a (((Jim))) and Holla Forums shill too.

good propaganda material

If you think the Scots pulling out would've been a good idea you don't know shit about the SNP.

Of course he doesn't. Continentals who think they understand British politics are even worse than Yanks siding with the IRA and SNP.

So FAM do you think $$$_THEY_$$$ will !XxX=COINCIDENTALLY=XxX! "lose" 26000 ballots when they need exactly 26000 "more" votes to win?

I am itching to see you faggots pull this off.

It doesn't matter if they steal it.
What matters is three things:

1. Britain must have the wisdom to vote their intentions to leave
2. Britain must have the vigilance to detect the election fraud
3. Britain must have the will to force change in the face of the election fraud, by whatever means are necessary

This shit looks cluttered and awful, by the way.

I know why you're doing that, but please consider instead.

That's retarded, that contradicts the purpose of the echo to begin with.

I want them to steal it. It will be uncovered, probably within a year, like South Thanet was. Then the EU's really fucked, it won't be just us leaving, the whole thing will probably be disbanded. The way it insults genuinely democratic institutions won't be tolerated forever. Fuck the Krauts, we want out.

No, it needs to be exposed as it happens.
VIGILANCE

If Brits are only noticing that they've been swindled into further integration into the EU machine AFTER they've gotten used to it?
Like one morning they're told over tea, "Oh, by the way, Democracy is a lie"?

In that scenario Britain will never summon the will overthrow those who stole their sovereignty.
They will whine and bitch, but with the vote being long past and PASSION having faded, there will be no threat of violence, thus the government response can be a thousand kinds of pacification rather than reversal of the injustice.

IF IT'S RIGGED THE BONGS MUST RIOT

Fresh Moly with Watson on Brexit

see

remember to vote lads

Does anyone here know about the North American Union?

Something interesting came to mind the other day. It's a fore gone conclusion that Trump will be the next President, however his policies of building a wall and other things go against the long term plans of an EU style North American Union. If someone like Trump can stand in the way of all that insidious planning, could Trump end up being a JFK styled martyr?

could just be scare tactics to get the Guardian readers out to vote