Am I welcome here?

Not too bad, but

I can't change, Is it really unacceptable or doesn't it mater where I stick my dick?

inb4: OP is a Fag
inb4: Kill yourself

I'm looking for genuine discussion

ban in 3… 2… 1…

How do you feel about the Jews?

Asking for our approval disqualifies you from it.

Slay thyself.

Fags get out

Look, this is most likely a slide thread.

I don't care at the moment, and if you have to ask if you belong here, then you do NOT belong here.

If you doubt if you belong here, maybe cuckchan or plebbit is better for you.

This

because you thought you wore important enough to make a thread about yourself, no you are not welcome

Homosexuality degrades civilizations, makes society emasculate, and especially men become weak, and they don't have strength to defend their homeland, by behaving like women. Then they start fucking minors, and make their life a hell on earth.

Not to mention they don't bring children and just a cancer of the society, that can lead only to degeneracy.

>>>/gaschamber/

They control the banks the leftist media and caused most (if not all) of todays problems (SJWs, Refuge crisis, Environment, Economy colapse) Above all they are Liars. Fuck them

But tax benefits are exactly why gay marriage is cancerous.

They don't bring children, why you should pay them same money as you pay couples that produce your country's population?

Fucking kikes.

If you are late for class and ask to go in are you disqualified from entering?

Just stay in celibacy and don't tell anyone you're a degenerate.

no.

Just get out. The thread is over and done. Since you asked and doubted, fullchan is not a place for you, degenerate.

He's gay. Probably imagining himself being raped by bunch of nazi Holla Forums users.

decent bait, we'll turn your oven up to double heat to reduce your suffering.

If you have gay feelings, you can still marry a woman, have children, and Keep your gay Feelings to yourself.

To reinforce your own convictions you could also engage in anti gay activism.

This is the healthy based Response to your existance.

I see this idiocracy everywhere.
Homosexuality isn't an identity, it's an act.
It doesn't define what you are, or how you are.

If you fuck men in the ass, just get a wife and fuck her up the ass.
If you let men fuck you in the ass, you're a lost cause.

Yea, you're a lost cause. Respect is earned, not given freely.

Do you feel yourself one of us?
Do you feel our values yours?
Yes?

You are one of us!

To elaborate,
the entire point of anonymity is to be judged only on the merit of your ideas anyway - and you're trying to bring identity into this - you are cancer. Leave.

Is it rape if it's wanted? I always wonder.

I think reddit or cuckchan may be a better option for you.

You forgot something important.

Op will jerk off to those videos.

Gays are acceptable as long as they stay in the closet, don't fuck men, and don't reproduce. Attention whoring faggots who make threads about themselves are not.

Bumping this thread… idiots.

This is a worthless, attentionseeking thread that will not improve the quality or discussion of this board. You lose one mancard each.

>>>/reddit/

You got me

I forgot to sage, sorry.

Homosexuality is not a state of being.
Homosexuality arises out of a state of being.

Not being able to control your degenerate urges is a matter of self-control, not genetics. Because you have no moral compass, you are set adrift in a sea of your own desires and do not have the will or fortitude to further yourself, your race, or your nation.

Your only option is suicide and I grant you speed and accuracy in that quest.

Good day.

Yes you can. You chose to suck dick. You were not born that way.

I agree with all your values except for your anti gay stance.
And I just wanted to know how important that is.
Aparently a lot to most so far.

If you were actually redpilled on the jews you wouldn't listen to Milo

wrong faggot

why the fuck should homo couples get benefits? they dont produce kids.

If you were actually redpilled, you wouldn't be gay.

No

This is honestly worse then being gay

HEY GUYS I'M A GIANT FAGGOT PLEASE DISCUSS ME AND HOW MUCH OF A FAGGOT I AM

Your point of view on this is all sorts of fucked up and I don't think any amount of internet meme exposure is going to get you cleared up before YOU fix yourself. Stop striving for validation; protip that's probably part of the reason you're gay.

this, tbh

You are disgusting and an enemy.

jy ben een kak

KANKER HOMO GA DOOOOOD

Kennedi hates you.

Ya, being gay IS that bad. You should change that. You can change that, you know? You say you can't, but you can. Don't lie to yourself, and don't lie to us. If you go in thinking that you can't change, you won't, but if you go in knowing that you can, and have a plan to do so, then you can.

I'm a moderate Holla Forumsack, but;
Gas yourself greedy kikefag.

To be honest that's even worse than being gay. Maybe with the exception of Watson.

fuck off i'm a trap and we're way less degenerate than gays.

i support straight marriage, between a guy and a woman (or trap). none of your faggotry.

fucking leave and never come back

Funny how the Trans Nazis here forget that their idol Adolf would have never came to power if it were not the SA, a band of gays led by Ernst Rohm that went out and busted Commie skulls.

White Nationalism, the kick me sign on the back of the White Genome.

Better than having kids with your Asian wife Trans Nazi.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No, hell no, lolno, who, no thanks.

Actually pretty bad.

No.

No.

Yes.

No.

No.

Really, it's quite evident, I don't see where you got confused. Try >>>Holla Forums or >>>/cuteboys/.

Yeah you perfectly fit into /alt-right/