On the run

so Holla Forumsros I'm probably gonna be on the run soon from the authorities in my state

any tips or advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

niggermania.com/raptorman/howtobe/howtobe.htm
nomadcapitalist.com/2013/06/03/the-best-non-extradition-countries-to-be-invisible/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

use a dental dam because syphilitic sores fcuking hurt god dam

Never wash your colours with your whites, segregation is the only way to go.

put hardhat over turban for maximum protection

If somebody offers you to eat this or something similar, don't eat it because it might contain feces and you will get aids.

whats a dental dam

I would never

lol I'm not an arab sooooo

ion eat ass anyways

even my girl knows that

it all depends on how serious your crime is, but here are some general guidelines.

just don't post about it on the internet an they won't fin-

…. oh

op is pedo I bet

That's exactly what I thought. OP projects a murder meme.

If your crime isn't a top felony, most warrants won't reach past 'surrounding states'. i.e., if you live in Califorina, only the states that touch it like Oregon can extradite you back for charges. Move to a state that doesnt touch Cali like Texas and you're good to go.

Understand that when talked to by the police that the only thing you are required to state (if not driving) is your name and D.O.B. Find a proxy that matches your description. This is easy to do.

If you want to remain in your state, hide out. You chose this life by doing the act and not paying for it. Welcome to hermitizm.

Turn yourself in. it's not worth it. you will get caught eventually and you're showing guilt by evading the warrant. Turn yourself in, don't speak, get a lawyer, plead not guilty, and you have a chance of getting a lighter sentence or getting the case dropped. If you haven't committed the crime yet, don't do it. I was a criminal and it's true that crime pays. The problem is the money you earn goes just as fast because you have no respect for it or like most criminals you have an addiction to support. Just try going straight, it's a lot harder but it feels good getting the pay check at the end of the week. I just got home from work, my legs hurt my back hurts i cut myself on a deli slicer, and fucked up beyond belief. Still I earned every penny and am saving to be self employed. I don't do drugs or commit crimes any more, and i'm starting to be happy again for the first time in years.

You can tell him this when he is in prison getting his ass pounded by bubba.
There is no justice and the legal system is a joke
Don't do this op.

depending on the crime and his lawyer he won't go to jail. If he runs he's 100% getting ass raped. he's only delaying the inevitable. The only way he has a chance on the run is if he can get a fake SSN, Birth certificate, ID ect.

He'll hae the feds at his door in a second, If he's lucky he'll just loose his money.

You think law enforcement is invincible, they are not.

Don't post on the fucking internet for one thing.

Turn you phone off and don't switch it back on. Buy another phone and SIM, pay cash and don't give your real details.

Also why are you on the run?

I know why he's on the run.

Because he's training for a race

Is all this how I find my daddy?

My father has evaded his arrest for over a decade. Nothing has stopped him.
OP, the best thing you can do is hope that you have friends you can crash with that are willing to house you, get a different overall look by either grooming or working out, get a job, and live peacefully. Or you can go the fun route and become a drifter.

Bright user is bright.

Not everyone can afford to take off to the Philippines, Ron.

kill all cops op, then you become freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I never said anything of the sort. What my father does is basically jump from house to house with people who are willing to take him in. In return he does free work and such as rent.

Actual Police Officer here.

Turn yourself in don't run. It makes you look guilty and eventually you will get caught. It may take months or years but during that time you will have to constantly look over you shoulder being constantly paranoid that you will slip up.

Running can also add time on to any punishment. Sometimes you get more time for running than the actual crime. For example we cleared up an old warrant after a few years of the guy running. He was out on bond and his charge was simple possession of marijuana. His bail jumping charges got him 8 months and a felony as where he was only given a fine and a misdemeanor conviction.

Show me your badge son.

Stay within 10 miles of your home, the cops would never look there.

And then get fired by my dept. for posting it on 8 chan

Then I may have to ==ARREST== you for pretending to be a officer of the law.

yup show badge with timestamp, also your man tits for bonus points.

Get arrested by 8 chan or get fired for violating the social media policy for posting dept. logos and insignias on a site not consistent with the core values of the dept. I'll take my chances with you Barney

Are you a Holla Forumsro or on duty?
Also, who the fuck is jeff?

suuuuuurrrrrrre it is tod.

What did you do?

probably selling weed

I hope he did something better than that.

Im more of a Holla Forumslack but I do visit Holla Forums every time I look at 8 chan

It's my night off

lol a racist cop.

its a second degree felony probation violation

Keep fighting the good fight officer user. America is with you.

basically got kicked out of my house and lost everything, I'm on probation and ill be damned if I go to prison because I don't have a place to live and no friends who can take me in

i.e. my po is a lazy asshole who wont even put the paperwork forward to let me try and move to another state with a friend where I would have a guaranteed job and housing and be able to pay back all my fines faster and all my friends from highschool are either drug addicts are military as that's the only things my shit town produces

here's a guide
niggermania.com/raptorman/howtobe/howtobe.htm

can't you report him if he's that bad? I know it won't probably wont do anything but still.

I cant report her for misconduct because by the legal definition shes done nothing wrong

just lazy

my girl doesn't date niggers so I don't wanna be one sorry but thanks for the college try

Thats pretty shitty, officer user would have better advice at this point I guess.

Cops are usually pretty redpilled on race because they get to see the results of crime up close and personal

Fake your death and rob banks

probably but that advice would be turn myself in

and the judge for my case is a hard ass and would fucking give me all 15 years she could

Holla Forumsacks everybody.

lol redpill, funny how Holla Forums spins that word to mean nazi.
You are truely the children of zog.

Well, my only other advice is to go balls to the wall and off the grid. Work a cash paying job, grow a beard, only use pre-paid phones if any, adopt a fake identity and name, don't go into places with security cameras and such, and maybe sneak out of the country if you can.

yes, go to mexico so that they would complain about USA sends criminals and rapists.

He should go past mexico and stow away some third world shits cargo ship europe, then find a way to get to the Philippines.

well it wont exactly be another country butg it will be a very remote place within the us where me and my gf were gonna go anyways

lol what's that shit about Philippines?
everyone goes there lately.

You are a faggot, you keep slipping information about you in your posts, if you are really on the run, you shouldn't post so much about you and reply to bait, you are likely to make mistakes the more you post, any troll worth his salt knows this.

Do yourself a favor and stop posting.

this is becoming like I am a wanted man, ask me anything thread.

does he the sex?

not actually wanted yet

but ill be gone by the time I am

but lol true it is

I have been drinking pretty heavy all day man but you are correct

SEE IF YOU CAN FIND OUT WHO I AM Holla Forums

either burn your papers and ID's, or burn all copies and store them somewhere they would never be found.
break your phone or sell it, cut up all your cards, if you have some extra time before shit hits the fan then withdraw all your money
pack your shit but leave anything too recognizable behind
pack your shit, steal a car from somewhere remote, and git
at the very least, three states away if you're out west or in the south, five if you're in new england.
if you've done some really heinous shit they'll hunt you down for, move countries.
if you don't mind cold, go north and get work on a ship from alaska or canada to russia.
if you'd rather be hot, go south and hop the border to mehico, or again, get work on a ship going to retired nazi land.
a lot of people ignore the caribbean but it's a good option.
the phillipines or any other southeast asian shithole is a bit extreme for anything other than mass murder.
and finally, if you're the adventurous type, the middle east is a fun place. shoot some towelheads if you want or just enjoy the war sounds.

have fun nigger

will do

do tell, what exactly did you do boss?
i know you said 15 years max but that's sort of a broad range of stuff

FUCK DA PO-LICE

aggr. battery w/ use of a deadly weapon

weapon was not a gun

was smacking some jackass with a pipe really worth either A)spending 15 years in the slammer or B)spending a few months in a constant state of fear and paranoia, then severing all ties to your previous life?

tbh

no and yes

what did he do to deserve it?
just some random nignog you decided to bash up or did he screw you over somehow and had it coming?

definitely had it coming

most definitely had it coming

I was just a dumb kid though who had I had an actual lawyer I wouldn't be in this mess

you should have gotten a saul goodman to do your dirty-thinking for you

I was a broke kid basically barely making ends meet

Im lucky enough to have a girl who will stick by me through this shit

also shes a stripper

and I'm a day laborer so making ends meet has always been hard

especially when she had to go to wisconsin

It depends. What did you do?

>ever
c u c c
u
c
c

aggr battery w use of a deadly weapon

weapon wasn't a gun

ill be violating probation on that

sounds like someones mad cause he doesn't get to sleep with a stripper every night

also she knows full well not to cheat on me or ill kill her and him and then myself

dude, if you did not violate parole yet, don't do it, it's not worth it if it's just parole.

I'm getting violated either way man

either I stay and go to prison sooner or leave and possibly not go at all

ive got a head start I want to use it

Look up the book "How to Disappear Completely and Never Be Found"

Also look through Nomad Capitalist's site.
nomadcapitalist.com/2013/06/03/the-best-non-extradition-countries-to-be-invisible/

We tend not to find out about the people who never get caught. The ones who do - some turn up in remote parts of Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe and Latin America. One of the ex SLA fighters was in South Africa for decades, only got caught because he called a US lawyer to arrange a plea bargain and the lawyer was bugged. Bernhard Heidbreder fled Germany on sabotage/terrorism charges, spent decades in Colombia then Venezuela, finally caught from staying in touch with friends. One of the ELF defendants was found in China, selling weed along the backpacker trail. Another one lived out his life in Corsica under a false identity, set up a charity providing solar panels to Africa, and died in a mountaineering accident. One of the Piratebay people was in Cambodia, another in Laos. Cambodia only turned him over for a big bribe, and Laos didn't at all - he was caught crossing into Thailand. Someone wanted by the Brazilian police for the 2013 protests turned up fighting for the separatists in Ukraine. I've seen pedos turn up all kinds of places, I assume this is where the Philippines suggestions are coming from, there was a big guy from the UK caught there recently. Another guy turned up in a remote village in Kosovo.

Russia is a good bet as they don't cooperate with US law enforcement. One guy wanted by the US for a huge scam from Israel went to Russia and disappeared.

Go fight for the Kurds against ISIS in Syria. Not only are you outside of extradition territory, but if you're ever caught, you'll be a hero.

either this or go fight for the Ukrainian separatists

Not if caught by isis he won't

N O I R

Gt a harmonica and learn to play.

idk what that means

I don't but you're worst option is running. Everyone gets pulled over at some point, even if it's years later. How do you get a decent job when they all require background checks? A very small number of people get away and stay hidden for good. When you finally get caught, weather in 10 days, 10 months, or 10 years, and you're asked in court "why did you suddenly move and cut ties with friends and family" or possibly why you're living under a false name, what do you say? Nothing that will help you! You get a lawyer, keep your mouth shut and play the legal system. I have good friends who work in law enforcement, legal defence, and prosecution. They all agree on one thing. You can beat the legal system in court. So many people get away with savage crimes all because they shut up, lawyer up, and plead not guilty. 80% of people in prison are violent offenders, so if it's not a violent crime, you have a great chance of beating the case. If it's a violent crime you still have a chance, depending on the evidence they have. The most important thing to keep in mind is that they have to prove you are guilty in court, you don't have to prove you're innocent. So running, changing your name, cutting ties with family and friends, getting fake papers, all give the prosecution ammo for proof of guilt.

cool story bro. I don't think OP (or anyone) wants to couch surf or be a drifter for life. How much did he make last year? What has he done for you, his son, other then teach you how to be shit stain on the pants of society? I'm not trying to be a dick about it, but instead of owning up to his mistakes like a man, he ran and hid. Is that what you want to teach your kids? Do you want your kids to live without a father, or not know where their father is because he's couch surfing to avoid a warrant?

If you can't tell most of these replies are form lefty pol. They don't want to take responsibility for their actions. Keep up the good work and keep fighting the good fight.

get a new po

i got b&e robber on dwelling house with intent and assault with a deadly weapon currently on bail just got out 2 days ago

I was the one who said turn yourself in. But this isn't a bad idea.

okay

ive ALREADY BEEN PROVEN GUILTY

if youd read I'm running from a VIOLATION OF PROBATION

because someone stole my truck, I couldn't get to work, and I lost my trailer because fuck me right? and I finally ran out of couches to sleep on trying to get back on my feet so now I'm homeless and I'm not getting violated for something as stupid as being homeless

Dude, do what the other user said and fight with the kurds, or join the french foreign legion.

I might

my gf might wanna go to france lol

\