Trump and Europe

How will Trump's presidency affect Europe? If I was American, I'd vote him in an instant. Most of the information I get on Trump is from his rallies and from here. The only things I've heard him say about Europe is that European countries owe America a shitload of money which is true, but will his presidency magically make everything better for western civilisation? Will it stop immigration in the west or will it stop immigration just in America? If that happens, where are they going to go? Back to sand land? I doubt it. I'm just concerned, that's all.

According to one user that asked him about Europe, Trump is very concerned with uncucking them along with America.

Honestly Europeans need to take the matter into their own hands, because Trump may or may not even have time or the power to help, but the odds can only be improved if Europe is already fighting back before he can step up to the plate.

Is Eurabia a communist empire controlled by jews? I hope RWDS resistance movements play a role in its collapse.

If Trump wins it might increase the chance of non-cucked politicians winning the elections in European countries but who knows, we'll see.

Damn right but that's the problem. To the vast majority of Europeans (especially young Europeans my age), any political party or movement that thinks a national population should be mostly natives is 'racist' or 'nazi' even though those two things are probably what we need most but you have an idea about how the left perceives the right. he right wing populism thing is gaining popularity, but not quickly enough.

The collapse of Europe?

'The

This. He and Sessions talked a little while back about that issue in either a press conference or something similar. There was a large thread on it filled with many a happy anons. It may still be up despite how old it was.

Things can change quickly. It just might have to get worse before it gets better. You saw what happened in Austria, they had to rig an election. The negative is they rigged it, the positive is this time they had too. It's all gonna come crashing down sooner or later.

Trump's victory would signify a cultural shift to rally behind. It's truly up to Europe on how to act on it.

I hope he fucks up NATO with his isolationism so Europe can become free of (((American))) imperialism.

Without Trump in the Oval Office, national uprising in Europe just can't happen. We'd get Serbed for being mean to brown people.

Quads confirm. There's so many libtards here it's insane.

CHECKED

TAKE YOUR FUTURE INTO YOUR OWN HANDS, EUROPE. KEK WILLS IT

WITNESSED

We can't, europe is too cucked to pull itself together, someone else has to do it

Take a fucking guess, user. Who do you think has been responsible for the (((Arab Spring)))?

And this is why Europe will fall to the muslim invaders.

Checked. The victory of God Emperor on the other side of Atlantic is first and foremost a spiritual awakening for Europe.

The quads confirm this is the will of Kek, our savior. Blessed be the Frog God.

No it won't. If Muslims get their hands on our nuclear arsenal, the entire world is fucked.

Don't argue with me if you actually believe that then. Argue with your countryman who I responded to and tell him to quit being such a spineless cunt so the shitskins never get the chance to get such power.

It will knock some fucking sense into them

Practically speaking, many EU countries are still occupied. Germany is the most egregious example, pic related. We control the EU by proxy anyway.